A Passion for Penny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her slit, partly open and dark within, was presented wantonly.

Wasting no time and driven by a passion the made my chest ache, I quickly took my place between her pale, open thighs, lifting her rumpled skirt high up and over her belly, concealing the small stretch marks that I found so incomprehensibly arousing. The paleness of her thighs below the dark material of the skirt, the darkness of her neatly trimmed pubic hair and the redness of her engorged vulva below made me harder and harder.

God I wanted her!

I took my cock in my right hand and, with my left below her right knee, positioned myself with its swollen head poised at her gaping entrance.

I sensed rather than saw Penny brace herself as in one smooth movement, I grasped both her legs below the knee and drove my full length in one hard stroke into her hot, wet opening. I heard her gasp out loud as I plunged into her, her hot, loose wetness surrounding my hard shaft. I felt the coolness of her buttocks pressing against my upper thighs and the heat of her vagina now surrounding my cock.

It felt simply incredible!

I drew myself back slowly and paused, before driving myself into her again. Another pause, then another hard, strong thrust, each time drawing right back so that only the head of my cock was still within her.

Penny's sweet, slim body was warm and hot around me as I quickly found my rhythm, sliding into and out of her vagina in time with the heartbeat thumping away in my chest. We quickly reached a plateau of pleasure -- her soft moaning in time with my own quiet, breathless grunts. It was sweet, smooth and wonderfully uniting, the soft sounds of our love making filling the room.

But as the previous morning I realised that, after giving birth to two children, Penny's vagina was just too loose around my shaft to bring either of us to the rapid climax we both desperately desired. I pumped faster and harder, ramming myself deep into her vagina, hearing the slapping noises of our union grow louder and wetter, driving her bodily up the table with each forceful thrust. Penny's face screwed up as I felt her trying hard to tighten herself around me, her eyes closed, her small breasts bouncing up and down on her pale chest.

It felt good -- it felt truly wonderful -- but we both knew more was needed. Today could not be a marathon love making session - we both needed to cum and cum quickly.

Then Penny did something amazing. It was so simple, but so incredibly effective.

To my instant delight, she brought her legs upwards in front of me, the back of her calves in front of my face, her legs almost straight in an impressively athletic position, resting her lower legs on my shoulders, closing her knees and thighs tightly and squeezing herself around my thrusting cock.

The sensations, already powerful, increased tenfold.

Through her new tightness I could feel every ridge on my cock passing over every undulation in Penny's vagina as I plunged in and pulled out. Within seconds I could feel my head swelling hugely as it reamed up and down inside her.

We both knew what would happen next; and happen it did. I could barely believe the sensations passing through my body. Penny's new tightness was burning me as I drove into her, but I loved the pain. Quickly the head of my cock began to swell and the familiar warmth of an impending climax began to grow high up between my legs.

I could hear the loud slapping sounds of my body against hers and could smell our combined juices as my pounding churned them into white foam around my cock.

At the same time I heard Penny's orgasm beginning. Her panting became grunting, her grunting became moaning and as her climax intensified, the moaning became repeated shouts of ecstasy. The volume increased as her passion increased and above the sounds of my own approaching climax, I could hear her clearly calling my name.

"Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me hard! Make me cum!"

Once again, hearing these coarse, crude words springing from the mouth of this cool, sophisticated, professional woman drove me crazy. I lost all self-control and, grabbing fistfuls of the skin above her hips, hammered myself forwards, pulling her onto my cock as hard as I possibly could, bending her legs back in an extraordinary contortion.

Beneath me, Penny moaned louder and louder.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she choked before her mouth opened wide and she flung her head backwards. I leaned over her, pressing her legs forward until her knees were almost in her face.

"Fuck me! Fuck my hot cunt, Tom. Fuck my cunt!! Make me cum!"

I simply could not believe my ears -- or the effect these crude words had on me!

That a sweet married mother of two could say such things -- and to me! It was just too much! I heard myself grunting even more loudly as the uncontrollable white heat of my orgasm finally burned through my thighs, my spine and surged into my cock.

The animal within me took over, driving my cock hard into her body with the full force of my thighs; loud slapping noises accompanying my thrusts faster and faster as my climax grew and grew before finally reaching its peak and I began helplessly to pump my sperm-free semen into her soft, fertile body.

The power of my passion almost frightened me as my final thrusts drove her bodily up the table. Penny squealed as her body shook and her climax seemed to hit her at the same time as mine. Her features, already screwed up, grew more contorted still until, her eyes tightly closed, her legs trembled and her body suddenly went limp beneath mine.

Panting for breath, I slowly started to relax as my climax began to subside, gradually standing upright, my cock still buried deep within her as Penny's legs fell wide open either side of me, exhausted. My orgasm fading, I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, my cock slowly beginning to soften.

We stayed locked together for what seemed like an age; my hot, sweating body poised above hers; my hardness softening more quickly now. Sweat dripped from my forehead onto her bare breasts, my shirt wet and sticking to my skin, my tie still - ludicrously - neatly tied around my neck.

Eventually I leaned over and kissed Penny softly on the nipples then on her lips again, then ran my fingers through her tousled hair. Very slowly, I gently slid my cock out of her spent, sore body. As my limp cock left her gaping vagina, Penny seemed to grab the tabletop for balance and as the cool air in the room caught the wetness of her vulva, she shivered.

Slowly, carefully, she pushed herself upright, and then stood facing me, her smart pin striped skirt still in a rumpled ring round her waist, the dark cravat still tied around her throat. I must have looked ridiculous in my sweaty rumpled shirt and neat silk tie, my suit trousers and boxer shorts around my ankles, my cock, red and wet with our combined juices, hanging down below my shirt tails.

Penny leaned against the table and smiled at me, her eyes soft, her pupils dark and enormous in the afterglow of her climax. I held out a hand, taking her fingers in mine and drew her towards me. I held her close for a minute, her head against my chest. I could feel her heart beating fast against my breast and my own heart keeping pace with hers.

The clock in the hallway chimed eight.

"Oh God!" Penny exclaimed. "I've got to be in a meeting in an hour." She laughed. "Just look at me!"

She looked just perfect, I thought, imagining my semen deep within her slender body, at that moment deeply resenting the fact that another man had any claim over her.

"And you're not much better!" she continued. I looked at my trousers bunched around my ankles and couldn't argue. I grinned in sticky embarrassment then pulled my boxers and trousers up over my sore cock.

Penny led me quickly upstairs. We showered quickly in separate bathrooms and tried to get ready for work. While Penny dried her hair for a second time that morning, I descended to the kitchen and made yet more coffee, waiting for her to join me. When she finally came downstairs, her face was still flushed pink from her orgasm and, in the tantalising 'v' of the new blouse she had chosen, I could see her chest was blotchy and pink.

She took a sip of the strong coffee and grinned.

"I guess neither of us was too overcome with guilt then," she said, her voice warm and friendly.

"I guess not," I agreed, stroking her hand as it rested the table -- the table on which we had just made love.

"Are we having an affair now?" I replied, as usual thinking myself stupid as the words tumbled out.

"Do you want us to have one?" she asked, her eyes bright, mischievous and incredibly sexy.

This time even I realised that words were superfluous. I kissed her on the lips; lightly and lovingly.

I'm ashamed to say the word 'No' never crossed my mind.

And so a magical, one-off encounter grew into a full-blooded affair.

For the first week we were like kids with a new toy, meeting and making love almost every day whatever the risk or danger of discovery. Twice more I came to her house in the morning, twice we went to a hotel at lunchtime, once we even made love in the back of her SUV in the dark recesses of a country car park.

We were both distracted at home, and to be brutally honest, rather sore by the following weekend. Fortunately, we realised - just in time - that if we continued at this rate, it would not be long before we were discovered.

It was difficult, but we agreed to see each other less often. The compensation was that we would be together for longer each time. Penny worked only a half day on Thursdays, usually spending the afternoon grocery shopping and in the gym. I run my own business and, with a little difficulty, could arrange to be 'out of the office' when I needed to be.

It took a shamefully short time for us to come to terms with what had happened and overcome the (initially considerable) guilt. Neither of us had 'cheated' on our spouses before. We both knew it was wrong -- I offer no excuses - but we felt pathetically helpless to resist.

I know it sounds unlikely, but both of us loved our spouses and children dearly. Neither of us wanted to leave our homes or families, but the physical attraction and extraordinary sexual compatibility had brought a new and exciting dimension into both our lives which neither of us wanted to end.

As we grew more used to each other's bodies, so we relaxed more and more, and the pleasures of the bed grew more and more delightful over the two years our affair lasted.

But that is a different story.

12