She Needs More

Story Info
My best friend's wife finally comes to me for more.
4.2k words
4.31
67.8k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh fuuuuuuck," she cried, the soundproof walls catching her screams. Her long expletive rising in pitch until my hips rested firmly against her ass.

"I... Ugh....I...oh ffuuu-" she stuttered, her eyes rolling into her head as she struggled to adjust to my length.

I have to admit, although I've wanted this for an age, I never expected it to actually happen. To finally have my cock buried in my best friend's wife.

But it's just pure bliss.

-

If I was being honest, I've wanted her from the first moment. She's gorgeous, obviously. Her mom and dad are Chinese and Caucasian, respectively. And they made a stunning daughter. I can still remember when she introduced herself at her new Bible study, her legs crossed, her black hair in a ponytail. "I'm Rebecca," she squeaked, her voice barely making it across the room.

I could barely tear my eyes away from her on the first night. I'm not bad to look at, just pretty average. At 5'11 and 150 lbs, I'm a little on the slimmer side but with some decent definition.

All they is to say that I had enough confidence to approach her on that night. Sadly, it wasn't long before the bomb dropped. Engaged. Her fiance was moving into town next week.

-

I expected to hate him. He was engaged to the woman of my dreams. But he was too damn likeable. Smiley and charasmatic, it took him roughly five seconds to win me over. His fiance was still the subject of my fantasies, but I couldn't help but like him.

Apparently we had a lot in common, including a shared taste in women apparently.

Their wedding was the hardest day of my life. Literally. She looked amazing in white, causing me to find ways to hide my erection through the full service. Right until the newlyweds made their rounds with the guests.

"James! Hey!" Lachlan exclaimed, his face flushed with happiness and wine. Throwing his arms around me, he pulled me into a hug. "Soooo good to have you here man."

"It's been an amazing day guys," I reply. "You both look absolutely amazing," I say, looking over at his blushing bride.

"Glad to have you here, James," his bride whispered as she pulled me into her own hug. Her lips on my ear, her perfume drifting through my senses, I couldn't stop it. I could feel her stiffen against me as we hugged and I knew she could feel me.

I nearly jumped back in my haste. "Glad... Uh... To be here," I recover, smiling widely. "I'll let you guys get back to your guests, but... Uh... You both look amazing." Rebecca's eyes were still wide with a bit of shock but Lachlan pulled her along and it wasn't long before she was happy and smiling between guests.

-

We didn't speak about it after that. Although, on particularly wild nights I'd see her staring, quickly turning her head when I'd meet her eyes.

Those nights were my favourite. We might have been faithful church-goers, but a little alcohol goes a long way.

Lachlan, in particular, didn't need much.

A few drinks in and he'd be spilling all sorts of beans. Loudly he'd proclaim the details of their sex life to me. Rebecca would blush, hiding her shy face in her hands. He'd go on, but the details were.... Boring. He seemed to enjoy it. But it sounded vanilla as hell. Eventually someone would shut him up, but every guy in the room would be shuffling in their seats, struggling to cover the rising tents in their pants.

-

And then today happened.

I've always had mixed feelings about having church at night. But most people my age are there, so why not?

This week I was on welcoming. Standing at the door, shaking hands, smiling, and having small chats. A usual Sunday night, until she walked in.

I've fantasised about Rebecca A LOT. But today she seemed to determined to blow every fantasy of her out of the water.

It could've been a scene from a movie. First, her black high-heels appeared under the door, her legs clad in sheer black stockings. Then as she stood, her face became visible. Her silky black hair tied into a high bun. Her makeup flawless and natural, but with a bold red lipstick.

My jaw was already scraping along the ground. But when she closed her car door, I had no hope. Nearly skin-tight, her little black dress hugged everything. And fuuuck me was I jealous of that dress. Her neckline dipped just enough to show the beginnings of cleavage, but still remained high enough to stay as a tantalising mystery. She held her clutch in hand and swayed her way to the entrance.

"Rebecca! Hey," I recovered. "Great... Great to see you!"

"Thanks James," She smiled. The warmth in the smile was nearly enough to knock me on my ass.

"Is Lachlan inside?" She asked, cocking her head slightly.

"Yeah, yeah. He's just in band practice," I replied, stuttering a little.

"Good. Well I'll... See you inside," she purred, looking me up and down and touching my arm as she walked past.

My heart was beating a million miles a minute, and it took me a second to clear my head before the next person walked inside. Rebecca had found some friends and was hugging and shrieking. From behind she was even more incredible. Her legs seemed to stretch forever. And her ass seemed to come straight from my dreams. The hem of her dress only covered her magnificent ass by a few inches and when she'd stretch for a hug it would lift to just below the curve of her ass.

The next hour or two were definitely going to be a struggle. I couldn't leave my post yet, but I was off the bathroom as soon as I could to relieve some pressure.

Thankfully, it wasn't long before the MC was heard, welcoming people into the service and encouraging them into the main auditorium. Typically, welcomers wait a few minutes before we leave foyer and join the service, but I was just about ready to burst.

"James."

I nearly leapt into the air as the quiet voice called from behind me.

"Rebecca. Hey, what's up?" I queried, turning to face the bombshell.

"Do you have a sec? I was hoping we could chat."

"Yeah! No, let's chat," I smile. "What's up?"

She bites her lip softly and looks a little shy. "Maybe you should come with me," she beckons, watching to make sure I follow before she turns to lead the way.

Even though I am curious as hell, I still can't take my eyes away from her swinging hips and she walks. Her ass is like a eye-magnet and I'm stuggling to tear mine away.

She leads us towards the auditorium entrance but ducks into a side door before we enter. It's the 'crying room' for nursing mothers and upset children. Obviously I've never had a need to go in there, but I was surprised at the size of the room when I walked in.

A long couch lined the back wall, accompanied by a long coffee table. On the opposite side of the wall was a big glass window which I knew to be one-sided. The room was charcoal grey and the walls were lined with soft padding to absorb the sound of crying children instead of disturbing the congregation.

A soft click sounded as I surveyed the room and I turned to see Rebecca locking the door.

"So what's going on?" I ask, facing her properly.

"James... I don't really know where to start with this."

Even though she looked sexy as all hell, her nervousness somehow made her all the more endearing.

"Look, you've heard the trash that Lachlan spouts. You probably know more about my sex life than anyone. I just... Want you to know that it's all lies."

She looked down and took a step closer to me.

"I'm not happy. Lachlan is great. I love him. He's nice and fun. But every now and again I just... Need something."

She took another step. Now only separated from me by a few inches.

"In a word. You. I. Need... You."

At the last word, she places her hands on my chest and looks up. Our eyes meet and I nearly melt.

"I know how you feel about me. I've... Felt how you feel about me. And all I'm asking for is a little... Release."

Her perfume is intoxicating, her red lips seem to pull my gaze like a lighthouse on a headland.

"Lachlan wants me nice and sweet. He wants the same position at the same pace on the same nights. And frankly... I just want to be fucked."

My heart is racing. Her fingers claw at my chest.

"I want you, to take your big, thick dick. And make me scream," She whispers.

"I want you to take me right n-"

I don't let her finish. In a single move I step forward, bend to kiss her, and push her against the door.

I crave her. Her lips are incredible on mine. In an instant her tongue is dancing with mine. The tension between us is flashing in white hot moments. The moment her fingers skipped into my hair. The moment my hands gripped her hips. The moment her stocking-clad leg crept up to my waist, supported by my hand behind her knee.

"Fuck... James," she moaned into my lips. I push hard with my hips, the bulge in my pants rubbing between her legs. Her dress has ridden up her legs, exposing more of her and meaning I can push almost directly against her panties.

"God damn I've wanted this for soo long," she says as my kisses move to her neck and ears.

She lowers her leg from beside me and smiles at me wickedly.

"And I've wanted this for even longer," she smiles, her hand sliding down my chest and over my very obvious tent. My knees nearly buckle as her delicate hands touch me for the first time.

"Not as long as I've wanted you," I retort. "I love Lachlan, but I've wanted you forever."

She gives me a sexy smirk and looks down at her hand, now rubbing my dick, almost giving me a hand job through the material.

"Oh really? Because I haven't noticed all the staring."

She slowly squats in front of me, her hands trailing down my body, moving to my belt buckle.

"I hadn't noticed all the shifting, trying to hide your tent."

My buckle comes off and she works to undo the button.

"I hadn't noticed all the times you sat next to Lachlan with laser focus as he told you about our vanilla sex life."

My pants drop to the floor and she nearly rips my boxers away. My cock springs free and nearly hits her as she squats with her back to the wall.

"Because if I had noticed all of that, I would've been dripping wet every single time."

My looks hungrily at my thick meat and takes a long, slow lick up the shaft.

"If I had noticed, I'd have gone home horny and had disappointing sex with my husband while I imagine taking this."

Another lick, her tongue moving from base to tip as her eyes are locked with mine.

"It's a good thing I didn't notice, because if I had, I'd have dressed like a slut, taken my husbands friend into church. And done this..."

With a devilish grin, she swallows me. In a single movement she takes every inch of my dick down her throat and stays. I can feel her throat muscles flex and squeeze as she tries to breathe. She's determined though and stays.

"Ohhh fuck," I cry, unable to articulate anything else. "Bec... Ah fuck! You're amazing."

She pulls back and takes a deep breath, her saliva coating my coat in a thick sheen.

"Fuck I'm keen for this," she smirks and takes my cock in her hand and begins to work magic with her mouth. Her tongue wraps tightly around my head and her lips begin to bob, up and down my shaft. Her red lips stretching around my width as she lovingly tends to my head.

"Fuck!!! Bec..." I moan, putting my hand against the wall to steady myself and the other in her hair.

She pops off of my cock and smiles sweetly.

"Yes?"

Immediately she takes one of my balls inside her mouth and sucks lightly, her hand working my shaft.

"Oh FUCK!" I yell, forgetting where we were for a moment, then comforted by the soundproof room.

"God you're amazing. I want to give you everything that idiot won't give you."

She smiles and releases my balls.

"Is that a promise?" She asks sweetly.

"A guarantee." I reply.

"Good," she purrs. "Because I want you to fuck me good and hard."

Her hand is still working my shaft, twisting and sliding along my length.

"I'm not after love-making. I want to be fucked. I want you to treat me like a slut and make me scream for you. Is that still a promise?"

I take her head in my hands and lead her lips back onto my cock, pushing my hips forward as she begins to take it.

"Fucking guaranteed." I reply, then pull her head all the way down my cock.

"You're going to be my slut," I begin, my hips bouncing inside her mouth softly.

"You're going to come to me when you need that release."

Her hand moves between her legs as my cock moves in her mouth.

"You'll let that husband of yours do what he needs. But I'm the one who does what you need."

Her hand moves faster between her legs as her nose repeatedly makes contact with my hips.

"Lachlan can boast as much as he damn likes. But I'll know who's slut you are..."

I can feel myself starting to go, the pressure in my balls building in intensity.

"Fuck... Bec... It's... Oh fuck"

Her head moves faster over my dick even as I pull her harder.

"I'm... Oh.... FUUUUUCK!" I roar, my cock exploding inside her exquisite mouth. Ropes of cum coat her tongue as she struggled to keep up. Her head still bobs over my head, taking my full load between her lips.

My knees buckle, but I recover as Rebecca finally releases my cock. She stands and smiles sweetly in front of me.

"Who do you belong to, slut?" I smirk.

"I'm all yours," She whispers, opening her mouth to show me the cum plastered inside her mouth. She swallows and smiles again before I kiss her hard.

"That mouth is wicked," I smirk, pulling back from the kiss.

"And it's all yours," she smirks in reply.

"I'll take it. But I'm certainly not stopping there."

"Oh? What more could you want?" Rebecca smirked, bending over the coffee table with her hands down on the surface.

"Oh I'm going to take it all," I smirk, kneeling down behind her phenomenal ass. Her dress only covers half of her ass. Her black, lacy panties peek out from below, just barely covering her pussy.

"Fuck," I moan, lifting her dress over her ass and peeling her panties down. Rebecca kicks them away and spreads her legs, giving me a full view of her pussy. The scent of her sex is sweet, intoxicating me and filling the room.

"This is the food of gods," I moan and drag my tongue along the lips of her pussy. She tastes incredible and she shivers as my tongue teases her.

"Manna from heaven," I moan and bury my tongue inside her opening. She moans loudly and her elbows wobble, stuggling to support her.

I take that as a good sign and dig deeper, my tongue seeking her centre. She moans even louder and in response I reach up to graze her clit.

That nearly does it for her. Every joint in her body begins to quake, including her knees and elbows which are the only thing keeping her up.

I could finish her there. I could make her scream, collapsing onto the floor as her body writhes in the pleasure of blissful orgasm.

But I'd rather wait.

She's nearly dripping with the anticipation. Her protests when I stand are almost enough to make me keep going. But I know she'll enjoy this so much more.

It's only when she feels the head of my cock against her opening that she stops the protest. Her moans begin again. She turns her head and smirks back at me.

"Pleease," she purrs. "Use your little slut."

I smile back at her and push. My hands grab her hips and hold her steady as my dick starts to stretch her lips.

There really isn't a greater sight in the world than watching a hungry pussy devour a cock. What seems like such a small opening suddenly splits as it accommodates the incoming length.

"Fuuuuuck," Rebecca moans as my head pops inside her.

"God I need more of this. Stretch me. Take me. Fuck me," she begs, panting as she struggles to adjust to my thickness.

I'm more than happy to oblige and inch by inch I slide my cock inside this married whore.

"Ohhh fuuuuuuck" she moans, as I sit with my length inside her. She's so ready to fuck that she's already trying to bounce her ass on me. Her tight pussy still adjusting the my thickness and she's already squirming under my grip, trying to push against me.

"Are you ready?" I tease, smirking down at her. I really can't get over how amazing her ass is, resting against my hips. Her legs spread wide to welcome me inside her.

"Mmhmm" is all that she can muster and I smile, taking my cue to fullfil every fantasy I've had in the last few years.

And I do. Pulling out until only my head remains, I wait for a moment. I wait until she whimpers, begging for it.

And then I fuck her. With full strength I sink my cock deep inside that wet, married pussy. My hips slam against her ass and she screams. Again and again I bury my cock deep inside her, using the full strength of my hips to get as deep as I can.

With every thrust, she screams.

"FUUUCK!! JAMES!! OH!! OH!! OH FUCK ME!!"

The sound of our reckless fucking fills the room even as the scent of our union permeates every corner.

"YES!! YES!! OHHH FUCK I'VE NEEDED THIIIIIS!!"

Her screams reach a fever pitch as I snake one of my hands into her black hair and pull. Her back arches and suddenly my cock is hitting different spots, going deeper and hitting them harder.

"AaaaaahhhhHHHHHHHHH"

With my hand in her hair, I can pull back even as my hips push forward, giving me even more force.

Her pussy is so fucking incredible that it takes all of my willpower to pull myself out. But I have other plans.

Her knees wobble as I remove myself, but she stays standing as I turn her towards me.

I slip the straps of her dress off of her shoulders and let the whole thing fall the the floor. She's stunning. Slim. Soft. Beautiful.

Her breasts are encased in a lacy black bra to match her panties and as I stand in awe, the unhooks it and tosses it across the room. Her tits are perfect, bouncing slightly as she does.

Unable to hold myself back, I sweep her up into my arms, my hands under her ass and lift her into the air. Her legs wrap around my waist and I kiss her again. Our tongues dance as I walk her to the wall and push her hard against it with my body.

"Yes," she moans as she feels the head of my cock resting below her pussy.

"Yes James!" She says loudly as my cock starts to split her lips again.

"Fuck Yes!!" She cries as I lower her down my shaft.

"Gooood yes!! Nail me to this fucking WALL" she screams as I drop her onto my cock and begin to fuck her again.

Her arms are around my neck and she uses every ounce of her strength to bounce for me. Slamming herself down with every upward thrust as I sink my thick cock deep inside her soft pussy.

Her clit rubs against my hips as she comes down and she begins to scream as my cock brings her to orgasm.

"JAAAAMES!! I NEVER.... FUCK!! IVE NEVER... FUUUUUUCK... OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK "

Her screams are so fucking loud that I'm worried someone would have heard but as she writhes and cums over my cock I look out the window to see no-one has noticed.

Even now, she's still trying to bounce on my cock with the reckless abandon of a woman with a single agenda: to make this orgasm last forever. I take one of her tits into my mouth and bite down on her nipple and she screams again, her pussy clenching even as it spasms under the waves of orgasm.

I smirk as she unwraps her legs and climbs down my body. As soon as her legs hit the floor, they collapse. I only manage to catch her at the last moment and lift her to her feet. She wobbles a little unsteadily but remains upright.

"What?" she whispers. "You're done already?"

I smirk and look down at my cock.

"Far from it. I was just thinking it's time to change position."

I pull her naked body towards me and kiss her again. It's a little softer, and little slower but still hungry.

"I want you to finish inside me," she whispers. "I'm your slut. I want your cum."

"Ohh fuck. With pleasure," I moan, walking her to the one-way window.

12