A Passionate End to the Drought

Story Info
A widow and her gardener have feelings to share.
6.5k words
4.43
5.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers

A Passionate End To The Drought

Mary stood at her living room window and watched him as Ted worked methodically and purposefully. She was waiting for the kettle to boil and she would take him a drink and have a chat. She liked to do that and most of all with him, whenever she got the opportunity to do so. He was only too friendly and attentive, and she had grown to like that in him, even if Ted was some years younger than she was.

The summer so far had been uncommonly dry, the weeks flying by and with little or no rain to keep the grass of her lawn looking just as she wanted it. She always had her gardener attend to whatever concerned her about it and whenever she thought it to be necessary.

Her hanging baskets on the walls of the house and set on each side of the front and back doors, along with the riot of colours presented by potted plants that she had set out on her front terrace, received all the water that they needed from the butts that she had asked Ted Llewellin, her gardener, to place by every downpipe that drained the roof gutters of her immaculately kept bungalow. He did everything that she asked of him and the cost of his attendance upon her never changed. The work that he did for her was but a small part of his landscaping business but he devoted equal attention to what he did for her.

She would have paid him extra, but she sensed that he took particular pleasure to be with her and she would often work in the garden alongside him, or in Ted's presence, so that they could talk but neither of them becoming over-familiar. Such restraint was both a blessing and a curse because she wanted so much more from him. In Ted's looks upon her she also sensed that something of what she felt was also at work in him.

Ted had always worked for himself. He had numerous clients for his gardening services and he always called in once a month, on a Thursday, the routine of his visits having been set over the three years that he had attended to her. In spite of the arrangement, Tony always rang to say that he would be with her, 'come rain or shine'.

Now, as she saw how the clouds were scudding across the sky, it might well be a day when it rained, and she hoped that interruption was still some time away. She realised that she was becoming somewhat obsessed by thoughts of him being with her in the only way that had begun to matter; the consummation of her infatuation with him.

She heard the click of the kettle as it switched off, but she lingered a while longer to watch him, Ted's strong body and broad chest clothed in a black T-shirt that he wore with black jeans and black protective ankle boots. His biceps flexed and she saw the frown of concentration on his rugged face, his greying hair parted on the left side of his head. He had grown leaner, his paunch no longer what it once was when she had first met him, but that was when he was married.

"What am I getting into now?" she murmured as she checked on the weather once more, gazed at his shadowy figure through the net curtain she had put up to offer the room some privacy from prying eyes as pedestrians walked past on the pavement that was lined by the hedge he had been trimming and tidying up.

His divorce, some twelve months ago, had almost led him to stop his work for her and move on, to leave the area and all of its associations, but she had chatted to him and consoled him as far as she dared, quelling the instincts to put her arms around him and to feel his touch and warmth. Her circumstances, as a widow, gave her an insight into what he was going through.

"Perhaps we can help each other and put an end to our particular loneliness?" she murmured, deciding to open the window and call to him. She saw the first signs that a misty drizzle was beginning to fall. "Ted?"

"Hi, what's up?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to say that coffee's ready."

Ted looked at her approvingly. Mary had leaned out of the window of her front room as she called out to him. He'd not failed to notice the woman when he had arrived an hour or so earlier, how she filled a tank top that was worn under a loose, floaty blouse, the buttons undone, along with some faded sky-blue cotton skirt with patch pockets.

She was not as tall as him and moved with a captivating grace, her broad hips swaying and her soft smile always making him think of what was at work in her when he was around. He'd like to peg the woman, given half a chance, and put an end to a drought in those ways of it. There was something about Mary, the 'Butler woman' as he often thought of her, that set Mary apart from the others he met through his work. Mary was the kind of woman he liked, more his class and so easy to form a bond with. She'd owned and managed a care home for the elderly in a nearby town and had retired early when she'd lost her man.

"Don't get wet, not even for me!" she was heard to laugh and put a hand on her hat that covered her greying hair to keep it from falling off.

"If it keeps up it looks like the rain may well put a stop to my day here with you, Mary. I'll clear up and let you know when I'm done."

"Not before you've had a coffee with me. It's already made so don't you go rushing off!"

She snapped shut the window and went back into the kitchen to grab the tray. If they could, or the gentle rain allowed it, she wanted to sit on the bench under the living room window that she'd just closed and talk with him for a while. There was also that appraising look of his to deal with; a look that she had seen before and that had her wondering what lay behind such a glance.

Until now, she had enjoyed an unlikely, but chatty, relationship with him, flirtatious even, but it had never strayed into over-familiarity. If pressed, however, she would not deny her feelings of attraction to him and that she always looked forward to his presence around the garden and where she would also work, just to be close to him.

Ted sensed that she was there, watching him from behind the net curtain, and that hid Mary from view.

He had always been taken by Mary's intense, thoughtful, gaze and by how her greying hair with its flyaway ends framed an oval face, her eyebrows pronounced and neatly plucked but not too thin as to be severe. Her reedy voice could so quickly become bright as she laughed, and there was a vivacity to be seen in her bright shining eyes, the amber brown lively and her gaze attentive as they discussed what was to be done, a telephone call only suggesting the work that she wished him to attend to. It was always done with care and attention, none of the debris, or brash being left for her to clear away, even if she was a keen gardener.

He did more for her than Mary paid for, and he knew the reason why.

Now, as he worked on finishing his work of trimming the hedge that formed the boundary to all of her front garden, he heard her call to him, again, and he turned, her voice reaching him as the noise of the electric hedge trimmer faded away instantly.

"I'm almost done!"

"Good, and I've brought you a coffee and a snack!" she smiled, her eyes drifting over him as she took in the strength in his arms, the sleeves of his short-sleeved shirt clinging to his biceps. "The weather's not looking so good, so I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you. My work in the back garden's finished."

"You're not interrupting, Mary. It gives me a moment to have a drink and chat with you." He would tell her what was on his mind, what plagued him sometimes, and saw that she had left her drink inside. "Go get your coffee, Mary, will you? I don't want to be out here on my own if that's okay with you?"

He didn't wait for her to answer but resumed his work, only more quickly. He had said what was on his mind and now he wanted to follow through on that. The rain might well prevent him from working for others on his list of jobs for the day so there was no rush to leave her.

He met her at the bench seat and watched as Mary stepped nimbly over the slabs of the path that curved over the grass and led from the metal front gate set into the hedge. She'd been seen to kick at it but the wrought iron gate wouldn't shut properly.

"Something else to fix for you if you want that?" he ventured, going to help her close it. In doing so, and standing at her shoulder, he breathed in her scent. "A floral scent is it, for the lady gardener?"

She chuckled as it occurred to her that Ted was flirting with her.

"Yes, it is, and the gate can be fixed some time. There are other things to mend before we get to that. Now, sit down beside me before our coffees get cold."

"Yes ma'am," he teased and winked at her. She had shifted and he felt her knees press against his thigh as he sat down and saw more clearly how her tank top shaped the tumble of her breasts. It offered little or no support and flattered her aging but, to his sight, only too desirable figure. The woman possessed a tended, understated, attractiveness. "At least the rain's held off."

"So, we can do this," she smiled on meeting his look upon her. "Do you give other customers of yours the eye as you're doing with me?"

Ted chuckled on hearing her speak so directly. At least she now knew where he was coming from.

"No, Mary. There aren't any others like you." He had answered her as he sat back against the wall and felt its rough texture through the dampness of his shirt. "It's all strictly business with them, but with you it's different. Maybe it's because of what we've been through. You were a help to me in bad times..."

He had left what had been confessed to hanging in the air between them and he looked at the woman now seated so close to him. He took in every detail of her face, the small creases at the sides of her eyes, the silken softness of her hair, the light tan on her skin, and the creases on her breastbone, her jangly pendant necklace, all that was shaped by her tank top and the fleshy firmness of her thigh as it pressed against his leg.

She sighed over barely parted lips. "I didn't know that you held on to that. For me, it was the only thing to do and I wondered if you got comfort with another woman you might do work for, or those you had in your life already, before...you know?"

"Before I was ditched?"

"Yes, before that. I reckoned a man like you would get through with someone, that you'd share the heat...that you would get down to screwing with someone you liked." She laughed at seeing his reaction, to what had been said, and met his disbelieving smile at her use of language. "Am I too direct in what I say?"

"No, and I've been waiting for the moment when I could ask you about that, suggest it even. Now seems as good a time as any."

"I was wondering the same thing," she replied, offering a sliding caress to his arm as she did so. "I did that while I was watching you work and wondered if you'd want an oldie like me, as I waited for the kettle to boil. Isn't it strange how certain feelings come upon you when you least expect them?"

"You're not an oldie and, even if you were, you look so damn good on it." He stilled the progress of her hand as it lay on his thigh. "In a moment or so...the rain's not letting up!"

Her attitude sets Mary apart, her self-confidence in what she seeks to pursue with him, a sharing of the heat and with no urgent expectation of the future. Just like him, she wants to live for the moment, to be taken to bed, and for them to fuck and pay no attention, or to be concerned, about who they are to each other. They want to share their body heat, to lose themselves in the feral act of being taken, and pursued, for them to fuck and think only of the moment and nothing more. The future could wait. The present, and the woman beside him, could not.

Otherwise, she would have wanted to be pursued, to be wooed and seduced and not to succumb to the raging lust that now possesses them. Mary embraced her individuality and her courage in expressing, quite openly, what she wanted from him and the company that he would offer to her.

A flash of lightning was followed by a low rumble of thunder. The drizzle of rain that they had scarcely noticed, as they talked and had become deeply engaged in each other, now became a torrent and Mary slipped away from him. She gazed up at the sky and he delighted in her profile, the breeze pressing her swirling skirt to her legs. She bent down to pick up her hat and he took in her fleshy beauty, the sway of her heavy breasts as she did that.

"I'm not staying here a moment longer!"

"Go inside Mary! I'll stow away my gear and then bring the trays with our coffees inside!" he laughed in reply and watched Mary scurry away down the path, one hand lifting her skirt to make it easier to run, her legs slowly getting wet and her thin blouse now clinging to her tank top.

Jeez, such grace of movement was still to be seen in the woman he lusted after, the unmistakable rage of longing in his groin something he'd not felt in a very long time. He didn't just want to see those tits of hers, shaped so enticingly by her top, nor to gaze at the smooth skin of her arms and legs, but to feel them against him, around him, as they took to each other.

"The way I'm feeling I'm going to break you," he muttered, grabbing his gear and shoving it all into the back of his van. The doors were slammed shut and he had the presence of mind to lock them. Then, he rushed back to get the tray and ran to the kitchen door. He didn't want to use the front door which she had opened, just enough, to call to him to hurry.

"You'll get soaked!"

"I am already! A few moments longer won't make any difference."

Mary resisted the urge to respond. Ted's shirt clung to his broad chest and arms, his skin glistened and she became possessed by thoughts of them, naked in each other's arms and discovering everything about each other; the caress of skin on skin, the caress of questing hands and the sharing in hungering kisses.

It had been so long since she had felt this way about a man and what would be shared. The gnaw of longing possessed her and all she could do was look at him until Ted was lost to her sight. She closed the door, unbuttoning her shirt so that he could see all of her shaped by her tank top when they were together in her home and for the first time.

It was too darned warm to be fussing about a bra and not wearing it had become part of her plan of claiming his attention upon her a great deal more. Somehow, and soon, she would let go of any restraint and take the lead unless Ted acted on what his looks upon her had suggested was at work in him. They had each waited long enough.

"Come in...come in! What kept you?" She made no secret of her interest and gazed at him appreciatively as he leaned forward to unlace his work shoes and kicked them off.

"I...I wondered where to start," he said with a wondering look as he took in how her blouse hung loose and exposed what was underneath, the wonderful shape and weight of Mary's rounded breasts that rose under that cotton vest as she reached up to him.

Mary flagrantly threw her arms about his neck and stood on tiptoes, hesitated for an instant only before she met his kisses, their mouths crashing against the other and her hands gripping his wet shirt before they locked behind his back and she moulded her body to his.

"We go all the way...all the way!" she gasped and clung to him, feeling Ted's hands move to stroke caresses over her breasts before he moved to bend down and kiss their tips, to claim her nipples with his lips as they distorted the front of her tank top. "I'll make it easier for you!"

He stared into her eyes as they broke the kiss for only a moment. Mary clung to him before one hand moved up his back and drew his head down so that they could kiss again, each one deepening as she sucked on his swirling tongue, and groaned as it darted in and out of her mouth. His hands continued to knead her breasts as their kiss became a long, passionate, and aggressively hungering touch of their mouths.

"Let's not draw attention by waiting or get folks wondering why the van's outside but I'm not," he kissed. "We both want this and need to make it real."

"How I've wanted to hear you say that!"

"How we've wanted to get here...."

She kissed him again and nodded her reply against his lips as she felt him tug away her blouse and throw it down onto the floor. Their mouths and tongues seemed to mesh, become one, and they kissed again for what felt like a long time. Her hands tugged on his shirt and she finally found the skin of his back, pushed her hands over his skin, and languished in his embrace as he kept on pulling her against him and had her feel his hard prick press against her belly.

Mary stumbled away, had somehow broken free from his hold upon her. "Come along with me."

"I intend to," he teased and she watched him strip off his shirt before she ran her wondering fingers over his broad chest, tugging gently on the hair covering his breastbone.

She smiled at that and met his approving look upon her. The tank top she had chosen to wear was shaping her as she had intended, the older woman's body that she sensed he had wanted to see.

"It won't be long now," she kissed as she fumbled for the fastening of her skirt and pushed his hands away. "I'll do it and you get undressed!"

"Tell me what you want," he asked, tugging loose his belt and shoving his damp jeans down his hairy legs. She gasped on seeing how Ted filled his briefs, the cotton slip barely covering his monstrously large and thick penis, how they shaped his heavy nut sac.

"I want to be fucked and want you in my bed," she finally answered, shuddering at the sight of him and what she now reached out to touch. "I should have known!"

Naked in each other's arms, and with Mary crushed against his strong and unforgiving body, she shuddered. She was lifted into his arms as if she was a rag doll and as she wrapped her legs around his waist she felt the rush of a climax, brought on by his broad fingers slicking her pussy's lips, parting them, before two entered her body and slowly claimed her moist heat.

"I'm so ready for this!"

"That let it happen," he kissed in reply, and loving her direct way of speaking, his lips pressing against her skin and then sliding down over her breasts, one nipple tugged upon, then the other. "I want to give you everything, Mary, everything."

"I could get greedy!" she laughed out in rapture and clung to him, her body shuddering as his fingers found her, slicked into her pussy, and teased her other place. "I'm not stopping you! I'm yours now and it can keep on raining. Just love with me...just fuck this old woman and mean it!"

He gazed down at her large but firm, wonderfully shaped breasts that were topped with light brown nipples and areolae. Released from her tank top, they hung loose, lolled down, and brushed his chest and seemed to be even bigger than what he had seen as they worked in the garden and he had stopped to gaze at her. Imagining what she would bring had now been made ragingly real and he could not resist the urge to keep on claiming them as best he could and as held Mary in his arms. He loved to feel those hard nipples on his tongue as he swirled it over them, Mary leaning back and her thighs gripping his body as he did so.

In her small bedroom, Ted laid her down on the large double bed and knelt beside her so that she could claim his penis. He bent down to kiss her.

"You're not old and you've got a body to lust over...to my ways of seeing it, now. I don't have to imagine a thing about you."

She nodded and lay back on the bed, holding out her arms to him and sliding her hands over his skin. He kissed her lips first, then her forehead, then her eyelids, then her ears, her earlobes, her neck, and finally her shoulders. She moaned as his mouth and tongue slicked her breasts and he again took her nipples into his mouth. Mary squirmed as he trailed kisses down over her belly, darted his tongue tip into her navel as the fingers of one tugged and stroked the mat of hair covering her slit. She felt warm and moist, and she whimpered as he took her with fingers and tongue.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers
12