A Passionate End to the Drought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on, Ted, go on," she yelped, her body contorting under him as he moved to lie between her legs and began to eat her out, "but let me do it for you when I say so!"

Ted felt the heat in her, tasted the flush of moisture that his tonguing of her aroused. He loved to feel the warmth of her fleshy thighs against his cheeks and the feel of her pussy's coarse hair. It was dark and neatly trimmed but his attention was drawn once more to the warmth of her thighs as he kissed and sucked her skin, trailed kisses down her legs, and kissed behind her knees. He then progressed over her shins, one then the other, before he sucked on her toes. He traced and retraced the paths over her body before he settled again on kissing, licking, and fingering her slit.

By now the woman he called on as her gardener was trembling, her grip and tug on his head fierce. She was moaning and quivering, calling out his name and in encouragement. She was quivering as she lost herself completely.

"Woman...woman, I want you so," he was heard to say as Ted buried his bearded face in her crotch, kept ramming his tongue into her pussy, and gently clamped his lips over her clit.

"You're...you're plaguing me with what you're doing!" she yelled in reply, jerking as she went to pieces from his assault on her body and his coaxing ways to abandon any restraint. She gushed and screamed out of wanton pleasure and became oblivious to the tumult of the rainstorm beyond her bedroom window, clutching her breasts and seeking to pleasure herself in doing so. She would lose it if he continued. "Ted! Oh no, oh yes, oh fuck!"

Ted kept on, maintained his claims on her clit and pussy's lips, and did not move off, delighted in the taste of her as his tongue kept on roaming, swirling and reaming inside her in what had become a steady rhythm. He squeezed her ass cheeks with both hands in time with his tonguing of her, their movements now in sync and her whimpers of dismay and pleasure filling the room.

Ted relented and met her hooded stare. He saw the fluttering of her eyes. The woman had gone into a trance or so it seemed. She bucked her hips and pushed her feet into the bed as she bent her knees and locked his head in a vice-like grip.

"I want you, woman...how I want to do this for you...and with you."

"I know, oh Jeez, how I know! I'm going to cum...cum on your face but keep on eating me. Ted, suck me. I'm going to cum...oh no...oh yes!"

The room seemed to echo with the profanities that she uttered and she seemed to explode, covering his face with her pussy's juices.

Ted kissed her and tasted all that he had aroused in her and that covered his face. They kissed long and deep, their mouths open and tongues swirling and poking, each tasting her juices until he lay down beside her and gloried in the look of pleasure to be seen in her eyes.

Mary reached for his trembling and jerking cock and stroked its length before she lay on her side and looked down at what she held in her caressing hand. "You scare me with what you have...what you bring to me."

"I always thought you were hot, Mary, but I never thought I'd ever fuck you." He gave her an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I'm not used to speaking like that to a woman."

"I'm not bothered about that! I feel the same way about you so we'd better do it!" she climbed onto him, her knees in his armpits, and guided his arcing penis slowly into her pussy. She settled on him slowly and shuddered to feel the large domed tip of his penis slip over her pussy's walls as they were stretched wider to take him. She groaned and leaned forward, her hands gripping his chest as she began to rock on him, to rise and fall, her breaths quickening in time with the rhythm that he set.

Ted stilled the sway and jerk of her magnificent breasts. He pinched her nipples between his rough fingers as he spread his hands over them. He raised his head from the pillows to kiss her.

"You...you feel so good on me," he groaned. Mary kept on riding him and slammed her buttocks down onto his thighs as she took him.

"That's it, love...that's it!" It felt as if the domed tip of his prick was at the end, that it could go no further and she trembled in response to the new sensations that he brought. She felt so full of him and clutched her tummy out of reflex. Could she have so much of the man's penis in her body and not get hurt?

"Go on Ted, go on! Fuck me, find me deep! Yes, keep on fucking me, I want your cock inside me! Yes, that feels so good!"

The bed rocked and creaked, the mattress settled underneath them as she rode him in pursuit of her wildest pleasure and what her only sex toy failed to fully bring to her when she thought of doing this and with him.

"Nothing's going to stop me!" he called out in reply. The woman was unreal in her demands and ways with him now. "Lie back and I'll finish it!"

Mary moved, but she clung to him. She did not want his meat to leave her body, or to lose the feeling that she was near to falling into the swirling abyss of an orgasm.

He began to pound into her accepting body over and over, held her fleshy legs in the crooks of his arms, and gave her no reprieve. Mary clung to his neck and gasped through the flurry of kisses that they exchanged. They fucked in harmony, Ted easing away, enough, to allow her to move and to share in the act; to pursue loving harmony until he felt the pressure build in in his sac, in his belly and he was ready to explode.

"I'm there!" he gasped, lifting his face away from her and Mary clinging to him as he let go.

"Hold nothing back and fill me!" she demanded and clung to him. She felt the searing rushes of his semen as bolt after bolt was ejected into her clamping pussy, the walls contracting around him with all that her failing strength allowed.

She scarcely knew the man who had so tempestuously claimed her body and who had succeeded in bringing on until she had been overwhelmed by two or more orgasms before now, the final moments of their union. She felt warm and mellow, satisfied beyond imagining from her tryst with him, from all that Ted had passionately pursued with her, and that she had, somehow, found the energy to bring to him.

It had been such a long time since she had given of herself to a man and certainly not as impetuously as she had done with him as the deluge continued beyond her bedroom window.

She had been seduced and felt no guilt for what she had so willingly succumbed to. The woman he had once spoken of, at times, his wife, was no longer with him and in his life, so she had a clear conscience on what she had so ardently pursued with him and Ted had so energetically sought of her.

They seemed to fall in on themselves after the searing moments of pleasure that had been discovered and then shared. It left them quaking and their skins slicked.

Ted stroked away her hair and looked wonderingly into her eyes before he kissed her. He then eased out of her, slowly, the domed tip of his penis offering a sliding caress to her pussy's walls. He lingered at her opening and slowly rocked his hips to claim the last moments of the pleasure they had discovered. He then collapsed beside her, a sigh escaping from his lips.

"Was it that good for you?" she asked and moved to rest her head on his chest and felt the brush of his hair to her cheek. Mary trailed one hand over his body and down to his length. She felt so pleasurably tired now, languorous, and she kissed his chest in appreciation, sucked on his nipples as her hand again worked him, cupped his balls, and squeezed slowly. "I hope you'll stay the night, next time, and we have the place all to ourselves."

Ted took her words as a sign to ease away but her grip tightened on him as she continued to massage his balls, her touches arousing him all over again. She sensually, slowly, insistently, ran the tips of her fingers over the length of his shaft, from the tip to the base, up and down, four or five times. When she moved and took him in her mouth he knew that he still had enough of his hunger for her to pursue these ways again.

"You want more?" he asked and met her answering smile.

He felt the tightening knot of longing in his belly, the rush of blood as his penis became erect once more and enough to take her. Mary's muscles, in that welcoming pussy, would do the rest.

"Relax, do that for me," she now asked and the caress of her hand on his chest made him lie back. "I'll please you for a few minutes longer."

"Take your time!" he laughed out and put one hand to her head, gripped her hair, as Mary bent to him and took his penis in her mouth and trailed kisses over it, licked his ball sac with her flickering tongue before it swirled over the tip. He was dismayed by how much she took in her mouth, his swollen meat disappearing and reappearing as her head bobbed.

Mary moved and knelt beside him, her hair brushing over his body as she mouthed him and her hands worked his length and between his legs. With each ragingly pleasurable movement of her head and mouth, Mary was able to take a little more of him into her mouth as the fingers of one hand now prodded his butthole in time with her sucking and slurping rhythm.

"Not that, I'm not into that!" he groaned, "just do what you began with on me!"

"The next time, perhaps?" she replied as she took both her mouth and fingers from him and knelt by his side. He swept a hand lazily over the tumble of her breasts and slid it up to pull her down to him and to meet a kiss. "Have I been what you wanted, so far?"

She said it with her mouth pressed to his lips and her eyes meeting his wondering stare.

"Yes...yes, woman! I've not felt anything like that for a long time, perhaps never in my life. You're such a turn-on. Behind the image everyone sees is one hell of a passionate and horny woman."

"Then let me enjoy what you bring, Ted, for just a few moments more" Her touches on him were light and seducing.

Mary didn't wait for a reply. The push of his rough hand on her skin made her lean down and take his cock in her mouth. She did so in one quick and powerful motion and she ignored what he had said. Her fingers traced a path back to his butt hole and she massaged it, pressed against it as her mouth took him deeper.

Ted could not believe what was happening so soon, between them, and he moaned and groaned, over and over again, in response to her claims upon him. This foxy woman with her fleshy body and big tits, her agile fingers, and a welcoming mouth was taking him to places he'd not been to in a heck of a long time.

She acted without any restraint and he wasn't about to stop her.

"It's still raining, so go on!" he laughed. The thunder rolled, the lightning flashed, and the rain splattered against the window in a tumult that was so close to what he was feeling, at her insistence. Mary did not let up and she felt Ted buck his hips off the bed like a wild horse wanting to shake off a rider. "I'm going to come...I'm going to come!"

The pressure to let go was unbearable and he tugged on her hair, pushed Mary roughly off him, and made her lie back. His rough hands parted her legs and then gripped her hips as he pulled her onto him, making Mary rest on just her shoulders as he began to pound into her, his long shaft finding her and without any reprieve, his breaths of effort and her whimpers of dismay filling the room.

"You'll...Ted, you'll break me!" she gasped as she felt him shudder, in time with her wracking orgasm. It had provoked her to writhe underneath him and to pursue her wrenching claims upon that pole of flesh that reached a place unvisited for far too long.

"And we'll both enjoy it!"

His semen gushed from his penis tip, bolts of it expelled in searing and tingling rushes as he basked in the raging sensations that she had aroused in him so wantonly and expertly. He did not stop moving as he juddered in reaction to so much of his seed bolting into her.

Finally, he stopped shaking and probing.

Mary slipped her hands up over his chest and she was lifted against him, rested on his strong thighs, and simply basked in the afterglow of what had been discovered as she felt his warm kisses to her throat and breasts. He then pressed his lips against hers and kissed; tongued her mouth as she swirled hers against it in response.

What a time of carnal excess they had pursued, she thought and clung to him. "That was so good, for a first time!"

"It was and I want more of that...of.. what do you call it, a 'Mary Special'?"

"Special only for you," she replied and looked into his eyes, tenderly. "I've waited so long and I've wondered for so long if it would happen. There's been such an emptiness in my life and I hoped it might end by being with you after all that you've told me."

Ted slowly eased her off him and Mary slumped back on the bed, brushed her fingertips over her belly and between her thighs. How she ached from their union. She looked across at him as Ted lay on his front and gazed down into her eyes, bent to slowly kiss her.

"It was good, what we found. Who would believe us if we said we'd not found love for so long? We each had a lot to catch up on and it will be better the next time." He eased out of her embrace. "Look, the sun's breaking out and so I'd better finish what I was doing for you...outside I mean!"

She laughed and sat up, put her arms around her knees, and watched him as Ted gathered up his clothes. He would be back and she would not deny her need for him all over again. There would be no rush, no chasing phone calls or texts. She would leave it to him to pursue her. Enough had been discovered to make that a reality and it would go from there.

"There's been an end to the drought, Ted, you darling man, in more ways than one."

He came back to her side of the bed and kissed her.

"I've only had a sip so far of the sweet drink that you've become to me, Mary."

It was all that she wanted to hear and slowly let her hold on him fall away. He would be back.

12