A Passionate Night - A List

Story Info
A passionate night and a list changes everything.
1.3k words
3.23
12.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila and James had met a pharmaceutical convention, both going for business reasons, and both hoping for more. They found it. Both were married, supposedly happily, yet both were excited about being away from their spouse for a long weekend. Both needed more. The got it.

She was a pharmaceutical representative and was very, very good at communication. She spoke thoroughly and knowledgeably about her products, always made eye contact, and always dressed in a manner that showed she was confident in many ways. She was gorgeous. Bright blue eyes and full lips complimented her perfect smile. She wore her tops just a little too tight and it made her usually hard nipples press against the material. She liked knowing the power she had over the gaggle of pharmacists that always surrounded her. Her mind and her body were always in control....until James.

He was a bit older, but very fit. He prided himself in being the source of council that people depended upon when sick, and he wanted his body to be an example of total health. Lean and muscular he did not fit the prototypical idea of a pharmacist. He had a subtle twinkle in his eye, especially when talking to the opposite sex. He thought he was always in charge. This time he was right again....thanks to Sheila.

They had met at the opening evening mixer, "accidentally" bumping elbows around the bar. There was immediate chemistry (pun intended, since it was a pharmacy convention). Without a word, but just a nod of the head, he motioned her over to an unoccupied corner. She followed without hesitation. There they spent the next hour, just a little too close, and just a little too comfortable. They talked about being married, but neither was disappointed. They talked about their careers, but neither really listed to that part of the conversation. This was a meeting of eyes, not words....emotion, not formality. As the opening speaker was about to begin they slipped their way past the doorway and headed upstairs to his room. It all seemed so natural, so easy, so purely sexual. And it was.

She was out of her clothes, and he was between her legs within moments. She tasted so good and each moan intensified his attention to detail. This was the kind of passion and intensity he had been missing. This was sinful delightful. Every swirl of his tongue was bliss.

She pulled him up just as she was getting ready to cum. She wanted this naughtiness to never end. Her husband did not lick her this way, he never spent his time letting her guide him through her pleasure. This was the sex she had been dreaming of. As he glided up her body, she slowly slid down, desperately wanting to put his cock in her mouth and to feel her power over his cock. It was a slow, sensual slide down her throat, the first bob of her head going all the way to the base. She moaned, letting the vibration stimulated him all the more. God, is was magnificent. Up and down she pulsed her head, feeling his body tense and his hips start to flex. It was time to fuck.

She moved her way up, lying on her back and let him push her legs apart with his. He entered her just like she sucked him, slowly and to full length on the first stroke. He was fully inside her, and stopped, wanting to feel the wetness and warmth that surround his hard cock. The both moaned together. They were in total sync. They began their thrusting in unison, matching each others rhythms perfectly, as if they were always meant to be together. They came together at exactly the same moment, loudly, passionately, intensely. The perfect night for two people who wanted it more than they thought.

There had been a connection beyond belief, but this tryst had come to an end. They had exchanged phone numbers and both were sure to put a professional description in their phones so there would be plausible deniability if their spouses asked. Both went home to their spouses, not able to keep the thoughts of what had happened away. They would never meet again, yet they had not had enough.

Sheila had not even made it home before the ding of an incoming text greeted her. Her heart raced and she was flustered. The emotions of the night before came bubbling up and her body responded. She quickly read the text. He did want a response on his phone. He insisted that she never respond. He had way too much invested in his marriage to let anything ruin it, even Sheila. His pleasure would be from knowing that on the other end of the texted list was Shiela, desperately wanting to fulfill each of the requests...fully, completely, and with precision.

It read:

Sheila—Our night was a dream and the lust we shared was amazing. Here is a list that I ask you to complete, knowing that you will give me pleasure by complying with each item. I want you to feel the intensity in each request, and think of me.

Day 1- You have gotten home tonight. I want you to suck your husband exactly like you sucked me. With your lips fully wrapped around him...moan "James" five times with his cock down your throat. Make him cum in your mouth and swallow it all.

Day 2- Today is masturbation day. Wear a skirt to work today. Find a nice spot while driving to work, pull over, a slide off your panties. Hike up your skirt and touch yourself. Don't stop until you cum...hard...thinking of me fucking you. Enjoy seeing people drive by you, not knowing what you are doing. Let it add intensity.

Day 3- I want you on top of your husband tonight. Ride his cock wishing you were riding mine. Reach down and slowly scratch a "J" on his chest as you fuck him. It doesn't have to be hard or painful, but you will know he has been branded with my initial and you can imagine fucking me instead of him.

Day 4-Shower time- I want that hand held attachment pointed perfectly. Take your time. Wait until you are home alone, because I want you to say "James, James" as you cum and hear those words echo off the shower walls. Think of nothing but me. Cum as hard as you came for me.

Day 5- Write me a letter. Do not send it, but write it. Be intimate and specific, leaving no detail out. Tell me how much you want to cum again with me. Tell me how your body is reacting as you write. Use your words to tell me how excited I have made you and convince me how intensely you desire me. When you are done throw it away, but know you were the most honest and forthcoming, committing your thoughts to paper.

Day 6- Straight to bed tonight. No sex with the husband, but only thoughts of me. Wait until he is asleep, then laying next to him begin to excite yourself. Pinch your nipples hard for me, feeling the pain add to your excitement. Pull them harder. Know how much I would enjoy watching you. Quietly feel how wet you are and let yourself drift into desire. Cum thinking of me

Day 7- Back to reality. It was wonderful and fulfilling, but our time must end. We both know where our futures are and hat we can make our time together a catalyst for many good things to come. Your husband awaits you and I want you to add all the passion and intensity you can to your relationship. Thrill him. Never let your relationship grow stale, but fill it with life and zest. Be the best wife you can be.

Life was never quite the same for either Sheila or James. A moment of spontaneity turned into a life of commitment to spousal intensity. Shiela followed every item on the list to perfection, knowing that James expected it and would be thrilled with her obedience. James took pleasure in knowing the intensity that Sheila had given him.

What is on your list?