A Pearl Before Swine Pt. 01 Ch. 00-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan nodded and looked at Sierra until she finally realized he was asking her. "Um, yeah, I'm going to, check out ... job prospects I guess."

Unfortunately (at least in Evan's mind) this was one of the few times Clarisse didn't immediately take over the conversation since she was distracted by the waiter. Caught in a long moment of hesitation, his words jumped to his mouth before his brain. "So, um, do you want to go?"

With neither of them fully realizing the innuendo in the phrasing she awkwardly responded "um, I just said I wanted to go? Oh, with you? Sure I guess it would be good to compare notes with someone. I probably can't get to them all".

Unfortunately (at least in both of their minds) this was the moment Clarisse chimed back into the conversation. "OH MY NEPTUNE. Little Sierra in a DATE?"

Both Evan and Sierra cringed and awkwardly tried to correct her, but the only complete thought either one of the managed to utter was Sierra saying "but I'm taller than you".

Unfortunately (at least in Clarisse's mind) the cast chose that moment to begin the musical, leaving Evan and Sierra avoiding all eye contact in silence.

The show concluded uneventfully, and they managed to steer Clarisse's conversation in a variety of directions on the transport back.

That night at home, Evan fed his pet puffersquid before retreating to bed. "Why has this day been so confusing?" He poked the glass. "And you, ELM. What have you done to make it clearer?" An acronym for Evan, Leena, and Marcus, the name of the engineered animal rescued from an illegal genetics operation was made when they were little kids. The memory of his father dumping it in his room one day as a prank resonated through Evan's mind for a minute. The mollusk was actually not particularly related to pufferfish or squid, but the resemblance was clear. "Why do I feel like something is spinning out of control and is going to clobber me in the face soon?"

The six inch mollusk snatched up a floating shrimp in its beak and looked back at him with inquisitive eyes.

Retreating to his desk, Evan scrolled through social media sites. Holo screens showed nearly three dimensional detail from two dimensional images, and the detail was breathtaking. Although he had never really gotten into a social media life, he kept up with his friends.

As expected, Sierra had no online presence whatsoever. Apparently she didn't want to appear on her friends' accounts either, as he found no trace of her in pictures he was sure she was around for. Clarisse was another story. 5-6 with an average build, she was one of those people that mainly stood out for her personality.

Despite her almost goth aesthetic due to her jet black hair and heavy makeup, she was unafraid to show her body. Evan got some glimpses of skin during the interactive portion of the musical as she was invited to join the cast and swim around for a chaotic battle scene.

Her breasts were medium-large. Probably on the larger end of C cups, but in all the bikini pictures on her profiles, she looked bigger. Evan wasn't the biggest fan of massive breasts, but Clarisse's were still small enough to incite him.

Pulling his dick out of his pants, he hesitated for two reasons. The first was to contemplate. He knew he was smaller than Marcus, but he was also pretty sure Marcus was enormous. He wasn't confident in his experience with pornography to accurately judge himself against a real sample of the population.

The second reason was the video he had searched up. Clarisse had a boyfriend at the start of the year, and on her 18th birthday he filmed their first time. He circulated the tape after they broke up, and she had to endure public ridicule for a while, until she posted a list of names of those who went too far, and all those people ended up with bruises or at least very scared the next day. Apparently it pays to have friends in every social circle.

He stopped hesitating and pressed play. Someone had edited together the best moments and put them online with faces blurred. The anticipation for the first reveal was killing Evan. Eventually she came into frame wearing a blue bikini he had seen multiple pictures of her with. She unclasped the front, but held the pieces together while slowly lifting. More and more of dual white creamy orbs were revealed until they dropped and bounced enticingly. She giggled as her boyfriend complemented them.

The next segments were always a bit underwhelming in Evan's opinion as she apparently got more shy for the big event. Most of it happened off camera, or with a poor angle. The clips cut forward to a new angle where the camera looked down from above her head as she laid back on the bed. She didn't look super flexible, but her knees were pushed up almost to her shoulders as her boyfriend laid on top of her plowing her.

From the camera angle, the point of entry was somewhat visible, and her bouncing breasts framed the action perfectly. She started mostly quiet with some low moans and "ohs", but as the peak approached, her signature voice returned. The pace was steadily increased until her breasts were jostling wildly and she was uttering a shout on every thrust. The glory of her climax made her the talk of the entire school for months. The pitch increased until Evan was almost sure it was painful for her boyfriend, and then abruptly stopped. Her boyfriend took the cue and gave her one last frantic dose as her eyes bulged out of her head. The climax suddenly overcame her, and she gave a euphoric warbling scream that lasted for over a dozen seconds and surely was heard across the city.

"AAAAAUUUUUUUAAAEEEEEEUAAIAIAIAIAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

After her boyfriend fell off her, she let out one last soft "eeep.." staring at the ceiling before falling unconscious. Evan knew the full length video filmed them all night laying there passed out from the euphoria until the battery ran out. The video wasn't peak porn, but the intimate connection to the individual involved even if he barely knew her made it his go to. Evan cleaned up his mess, hit a quick vacu-shower and went to bed.

Since his mother was out of town, he forgot to turn off the video, and ELM stared at it on loop the entire night. His tentacles twitched at the climax.

12