A Pearl Before Swine Pt. 03 Ch. 07-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body had overheated, but it was just some reaction of the toxin that felt like an inferno. Perhaps her powers had started to combat the invading chemicals. She certainly didn't feel powerful right now. She attempted to stand, but her world turned upside down, and she ended up faceplanted in the ground with her smooth rump pointed into the air. She lay like that for a minute until a cool breeze tickled the exposed space between her legs.

A soft draft from outside finally convinced her to rise again. She dragged herself to a rusty ladder. She struggled to lift her face high enough to gaze to the top of the mountain that was her only escape. Closing her eyes, she focused. She focused on her vengeance, she focused on her rage, she focused on her long harbored grief. With a Herculean effort, she began to climb. The burning of the toxins ramped up, and she almost thought she was glowing as she ascended to the peak. The top of the ladder was only 4 meters above the floor, but it took every ounce of her strength to place her hand at the top. Finally, she pulled herself over the edge. Her nipples brushed over the cold surface.

Her entire body convulsed. She nearly fell back down the ladder as every muscle in her body shuddered. "OoOOoohhHHhhh" she managed to moan as juices leaked from her now engorged privates. It was the venom. Either by design or by the reactions with her Powered chemistry, her arousal was heightened to the extreme. She tweaked her nipple, and a wave of pleasure wiped out the burning fire in her muscles for a minute.

Eventually she dragged herself to the exit of the side tunnel. A narrow kitchen ventilation system dumped onto a backwater alley. It didn't look like there were any people around, but Pearl hesitated in the vent for a minute. Her state of undress combined with her continued incapacity for proper movement kept her fear levels elevated. She considered resting in the vents, but the sound of activity in the sewers behind her made up her mind. Better to be seen like this than captured again.

Crawling forward, she dropped out of the overhanging vent and onto the street. Or at least she would have if her ripped costume didn't snag in multiple places on the exterior fins. She ended up suspended upside down. The remains of both leggings had coughed on the edges, and a long ribbon that used to cover her chest was also ensnared. She struggled for a moment but lacked the strength to even do a sit up, let alone pull herself out of the predicament. Breaking what remained of her bodysuit lay far outside her current abilities.

The sound of drunken laughter sent her into a frenzy. She frantically tried to free herself, but only succeeded in causing her small breasts to bounce as they came into view. A pair of young hooligans strolled past the alley clearly drunk. Their steps were lopsided, and their speech slurred. Pearl sighed as they passed by oblivious, but then she heard the distant echo of shouting from the ventilation system. If she didn't get free soon, she would be caught or worse.

"Pleeease, help me" she moaned quietly in a split second decision. The hooligans had turned the corner, and Pearl flushed with embarrassment as she came to grips with what she was about to do. "HEY. PLEASE HELP ME." After a moments silence, one hooligan peeked his head back around the corner.

"Whoa dude, you seeing this?" He started to walk towards her while his friend also stumbled to backtrack. Pearl felt the heat begin to rise inside her again, and her nipples stood out like pencil tips.

"Dude you're dreaming" said the second shorter man as he got a good glimpse of her bare perspiring skin.

"If I'm dreaming then you're dreaming too, right?" came the slurred reply. "What a dream though. She seems almost real."

"Hey can you please let me down from here?" she pleaded. She could barely even think enough to form a sentence in her state of adrenaline and humiliation.

"Whoa ... are those real?" the first man said. Pearl's red face paused for a moment in confusion. Her B/C cups could hardly be fake. The awe in which both Skinny and Stumpy stared at her exposed boobs floating at eye level gave her a subconscious pulse of satisfaction. Stumpy's mouth was open, and his tongue lolled out in a trance. The visual stimulation sent a sudden spasm through Pearl's body, and she felt her moist privates nearly leak a drop.

Her face burning with shame, Pearl tried to snap the voyeurs out of it, but their gaze remained fixed on her subtle curves. She felt a building impulse of humiliation, and her mind subconsciously offered her various intoxicating scenarios. "Oh Neptune" the small conscious part of her thought. "I'm so ... horny." She blamed it on the venom still flowing through her veins, but in the back of her head the doubt remained. It was exhilarating. Realizing she was low on time, she made a monumental effort to suppress all shame about the only plan that came to her mind.

She failed. The shame filled her to the point where she thought she would explode as she attempted to cajole her dimwitted would-be rescuers. Putting all the seductive emphasis she could muster into her voice, she arched her chest forward and planted a nearly hypnotic seed in their drunken brains.

"Oh come on boys. Think of all the things you could do if only you could let me down." A drop of her juices finally did leak from her slit and slid its way down past her navel until it hung on the end of an erect nipple like a melting icicle. She growled in frustration as the entranced Skinny simply leaned forward with no indication that he heard what she said. The growl quickly turned into a gasp of delight as his mouth hesitantly encircled her breast.

He was inebriated, inexperienced, and incapable of proper stimulation, but it hardly mattered to Pearl's amped up body. She felt an orgasm building as he began to suckle softly. Luckily for her, her head was too high above their waists for them to do unspeakable things to her mouth, and her privates were too high to be reached without Skinny standing on his toes. Stumpy finally figured out what his friend was indulging in and stepped forward to take possession of a breast of his own. The stimulation was too much for her. With one tit being suckled and the other being nibbled on, the shocks of stimulations filled her body with an inescapable energy that pushed the burning poison in her bloodstream out of existence. Her loyal servants failed to notice her skin beginning to glow in a luminescent sheen. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her upended face formed a worldless "o".

When she exploded, every muscle in her body clenched. The light expanded out of her in a heartbeat and threw her attendants down the street. The light was not the only thing that exploded. For the first time in her life, she squirted. Perhaps it was her upside down position, but more juices were ejected from her deep well than she thought possible. It was thrown into midair where the clear liquid love glittered in the fading glow. The final remnants of her costume were evaporated, and she fell to the ground before being coated in a cool layer of her own fluids. Despite the overwhelming exhaustion, Pearl felt strangely refreshed. The poison was gone, and she finally breathed the fresh air as herself again.

The hooligans had recovered, and their clothes were also partly shredded. Their manhoods hung in perfect representation of their names. Skinny's was longer than anything she had ever seen (not that she had really ever seen any), and Stumpy's hog had nearly one and a half times the diameter. Both hung down, engorged but not quite erect. As Pearl began to rise, she was met with and eyeful of their swinging appendages. Her breath caught in her throat as her mind was encompassed in nothing but their hanging glory. A drop of saliva ran down her limp tongue. This shouldn't be happening, she had cleared the poison right?

The sound of a pursuit disturbed her in her uncertain trance. The explosion had finally brought her pursuers onto the right track. Bringing her mind back under her last vestiges of control, she quickly shoved the two hooligans into a dumpster before jumping onto the rooftops to safety.

Back at home, the night's activities quickly caught up to her. She took a final look at the clock and swore. It was 4 o'clock on Monday morning. At least she had no obligations until the next day. She set her alarm in time for early morning Tuesday before falling fast asleep.

Back at the hidden sewer exit, a goon made a final report to his superior. "No trace of her anywhere. Maybe that ... thing ... in the water got her. You saw what it did to Helen and Harry."

The other figure didn't immediately respond as she noticed a hanging opalescent thread. "It seems I underestimated you" said the Viper softly.

"I promise we will meet again."