A Pearl Before Swine Pt. 07 Ch. 22-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Viper was backed down the hallway. She quickly realized that she was out of her depth here. Even without her injury, she would have had difficulty keeping up, and Pearl wasn't even breaking a sweat. For the first time, she evaluated her opponent. Pearl was faster and more controlled than last time. Her whole body looked somehow even more fit than before. The Viper disengaged, and eyed her opponent warily. She relaxed and looked like she was about to speak. Then she pounced. Her fangs sprayed acid at her rival's face.

The Viper stood frozen at the sight. The spray was caught midair by a pale glow. It hung in the air like rain frozen in time. Through the green glowing droplets, Pearl's eyes glowed with a warmth that sent pangs of fear down The Viper's spine. The spray was thrown against the wall where it puddled up and sizzled weakly.

The glowing eyes fixated on The Viper's wild green gaze. With a desperate effort, The Viper lunged and attempted to sink her fangs into Pearl's soft skin.

"No you don't" said Pearl calmly as she deftly sidestepped and threw her open palm into the side of The Viper's outstretched face. The villainess screeched as she crashed headlong into the wall. She found her limbs bound to the floor by the same glow.

"Wait! I'll take you. I'll take you. Whatever you want, itssss yourssss!" The Viper cried. She looked up in fear as the glowing girl leaned down and picked her up by the front collar of her costume.

For the third time in a matter of hours, the doors of the closet were blown open with a bang. Pearl roughly pushed The Viper into the room from where she stood looking in from the doorway. "Is this a bad joke? Where is it?"

The Viper panicked and scoured the empty room. The chair was shattered, and only shreds of rope remained from the bindings. Neither her henchmen nor the girls were present. "They're gone. I SWEAR I'm not trying to trick you!" she cowered as Pearl advanced on her furiously. "My men must have moved the vials. I can call them in."

"Vials?" mused Pearl. She picked up two empty containers from the ground. "Like these?"

The Viper stared in horror at the drained tubes. "Those fools. What did they do?" She noticed Pearl distracted by the new discovery in her hands. In a flash, she slithered forward and sunk her fangs into Pearl's calf. Pearl cried out and kicked her nemesis through the door and into the hallway where she smashed against the far wall and groaned in pain.

Pearl took one step forward the stopped. Her face twitched in pain and fear. The bitten leg trembled and collapsed underneath her. It wasn't so much a physical effect as it was a mental one. The trauma of her previous experience came rushing back to her in an instant. Her head devolved into a swirl of despair and horror as the feeling she dreaded more than anything came back to haunt her.

In her earpiece, she could hear Evan yelling at her. "Pearl! PEARL! Are you okay? What's going on?" Tears poured down her face as she felt herself slip into a dreadful state of depression and lust. The last thing she heard before she blacked out was Evan yelling "stay safe, I'm coming to get you." The last vestiges of her consciousness slipped from the waking world into the pit.

On the outside of the room, The Viper was only faring slightly better. Her entire torso felt like it was broken. She slowly slithered her way down the hall to escape what she imagined Pearl's wrath to be.

In the sewers, she slumped over as far from the water as she could. A large grey slimy creature could be seen for an instant, sliding into the depths of the grey water. The Viper would have chosen almost anywhere else to hide, but she could barely sit up against the walls. She signaled her henchmen to come regroup with her.

A few minutes later, she heard footsteps approaching. "There you are. Where in Neptune's depths did you idiots go? I told you to keep those sluts safe..." She trailed off as the newcomers strode into the light.

"What a cute little viper!" Donna's voice echoed around the sewer. "Look at this worm, slithering around in the sewers" muttered Diva. "Awww, did the big bad heroine kick your ass too?" mocked Donna. "This hagfish is gonna get whats coming to her" Diva spat.

The Viper gathered her energy then lashed out at the puny creatures before her. Her blow was weak from her exhaustion but still enough to send any mere mortals flying. To her surprise, the sisters each caught an arm and roughly slammed her back into the concrete. Her eyes bulged up at him in shock. Donna's hands felt hot on her arms but not in a way that burned. Diva's on the other hand felt like ice.

For the first time, The Viper noticed their attire. The blonde sisters were dressed in matching pink one-piece costumes that resembled skimpy swimsuits more than anything else. Their legs were clad in pink embroidered white boots and nothing else. Bare skin stretched from mid-calf up past their hips to the high rising suit. It was a one-piece only because the top and bottoms were connected by thin straps. The skintight hot pink bikinis shimmered as they hugged the girls' curvy forms.

"Ohhh, not so tough now are you!" Donna laughed. "You have your dumbass goons to thank for that" Diva smirked. The Viper was too weak to offer any resistance. Her eyes pleaded with the sisters for mercy. The twins just smiled. "Don't worry. We are actually big fans of your work. Your goons spilled the beans before we fucked them into unconsciousness. We want in." Donna said. The Viper let out a massive sigh of relief. That relief was immediately extinguished by Diva's next remarks. "Doesn't mean we forgot about what you did to us though. Its time for some good ol' fashioned payback."

With a coordinated move, the twins ripped The Viper's flimsy and frayed costume from her body. She only gave a high pitched yelp as her body was exposed. Her skin was lightly scaly, and it was so smooth that it almost had a slimy texture despite not being wet. Her D-cup breasts were no longer contained by her tight suit, and the wobbled in the torchlight. Her skin was a faint green that blended into faded yellows on the frontside. Her areolas and nether regions transitioned into a deep pink.

She whimpered as she felt Donna begin to stroke her narrow folds. Suddenly a surge of warmth pulsed through her from Donna's fingers. Her slit immediately sprung to life with wetness. She had never been brought to such a state of arousal so quickly before.

"Yeah, that's right" Donna jeered down at her helpless victim. "I can make you my horny little pet anytime I want" The Viper's hips started to buck as she gave in to the intense feeling. The humiliation was overwhelmed by the forced lust. She could feel herself on the verge of an explosive climax.

Just as quickly as it began, it stopped. Her entire body was flooded with an icy feeling of emptiness. She gasped in shock and the sudden disappearance of pleasure, and her body writhed in an attempt to feel anything again. "Yeah, that's right you slimy hagfish" Diva muttered. "I can make you my bitch anytime I want as well."

The Viper looked meekly up into her tormenters cruel faces as she realized what kind of a night she was in for. Her body was injected with heat again. "Awww, does the little snakey like to be petted" Donna said as she stroked The Viper's wet slit to the verge of a screaming orgasm. "I think she likes to pet others more" Diva smirked as she slid The Viper's hand inside her suit.

"You don't get to cum until we both do" Donna said while freeing her breasts from their restraints. "And nobody gets to cum until we feel like you've been paid back in full" Diva smiled evily.

The Viper's high pitched screams and hisses filled the abandoned sewers until the sun rose the next morning.

Chapter 24: A Curse of Nightmares

Evan stalked outside the police cordon with an anxious pace. The destroyed office building was now the site of a high priority investigation. As an area of Dark Sun activity, and a highly dangerous blast zone, no one was allowed in.

From the other side of the street, Evan could see the drainage grate that Pearl had described when she followed The Viper. From there, he only had vague instructions on how to trace her steps, but he didn't have any better leads to follow. Unfortunately, even that path was closed to him. From her previous description of the hidden passageways and sewer systems in the city, he doubted he would be able to find his way from another entrance.

He got his lucky break when the emergency response team was called to another incident. Evan thanked his lucky stars that the police were so overworked at the moment. The situation appeared to be stable, so they just left a cleanup crew to monitor the perimeter and remove any particularly dangerous objects from the street.

Evan took his chance. "Hey STOP!" yelled one construction worker as he dashed across the street and into the small drainage hole. Once in the narrow murky passage, he slowly traversed around puddles and garbage. Pearl had communicated to him that there was a secret entrance in the wall, but he had to walk the length of the passage three times back and forth before he found it. The decadent stone left a tiny gap through a particularly jagged portion. He found it to be a surprisingly spacious gap that somehow escaped his careful attention. The hidden walkway was even more unkempt than the previous one. It wound its way several hundred meters on an uneven downwards slope before exiting into a ancient stone sewer.

The stagnant grey waters matched the description he was given. Taking a right, he tried to remember the series of directions she had occasionally given him while she chased her quarry. "Right, past three right exits, left at the next left, left again past a broken statue, two hundred meters past that, a broken railing leads to a building that I then have to find her in" he recited. Even in the cool stillness, he was sweating. He was nervous in the gloomy depths, nervous about the danger he was walking into, and most of all, nervous for Pearl. She had screamed and was barely able to utter a complete sentence, and he hadn't heard from her in almost half an hour.

As he passed the cracked and dismantled fountain, something long made quiet ripples across the water. Evan decided to hug the walls as far away from the water's edge as possible. Finally, he found the broken railing and climbed to discover a closed door. Cautiously he entered.

The long hallways were a pretty standard affair. The walls and floor tiles were plain, and long thin incandescent tubes illuminated everything in white. He had no idea where she was in the building, so he started to sweep every hallway and room systematically while trying to avoid any loud noises. The building was large, so it took him several minutes to clear even a small section of it. Eventually he found a trail of some sort of dried green liquid on the ground. It led to a concentrated mess near a large closet. With a slow push full of anticipation, he opened the doors.

Pearl was curled up in a ball in the corner. She didn't seem to notice the bright light or his entrance. He would have thought her to be asleep except for her constant writhing as if she was experiencing a horrible nightmare.

"Pearl. Pearl. Pearl!" he whispered as he approached her. He moved to touch her shoulder, but suddenly, she whipped around and lashed out at him. He fell onto his back in shock. Pearl had pulled the punch and carried the momentum to slam her arm into the wall where it left a significant dent. Evan noticed the walls were covered in similar indentations. Finally, she turned to look at him.

Her eyes were wild. Behind her mask, there was only the countenance of an animal. Adrenaline and lust had consumed her. As she stared at him, her face contorted into conglomeration of pain, grief, worry, and fear. Her body spasmed, and she threw herself into the far corner. "Go away" she growled. The guttural sound turned into a whimper. "Please, I'll hurt you."

Evan stood and wavered between her and the exit. He made his decision. "I'm not going anywhere without you. I'm here to protect you." His voice was filled with calm determination. "You're strong. You can beat this."

She weakly looked up at him with trembling eyes. "Whatever happened to you" he continued, "you're safe now. You won't hurt me." Slowly he approached her and laid his hand on her shoulder. The muscle rippled with her trembling. He bent down and laid his arms around her. The contact was strange and awkward, but the warmth of their bodies mixed. Her breaths began to slow, and the shaking diminished in amplitude. Every muscle was still tense, and her eyes still blazed with animalistic fury, but did not throw off his touch.

"Lets get you out of here" he whispered. Continuing to hold her, he led them out of the battered room and into the lit hallways. He had no idea how to backtrack, so he followed the glowing exit signs to what he assumed was an above-ground entrance. Pearl didn't say a word. He could feel her growing restless, but he continued to whisper encouragement in her ear. They passed a room with evening sunlight flowing through the window. They stopped for a moment in the warm glow.

Suddenly he was jerked off his feet and thrown to the floor of the room. Pearl took a step towards him then buried her head in her hands and crashed sideways through a stack of light desks. "PEARL, PEARL!" Evan tried to get her attention, but she tried to cover her ears and get as far from him as possible. Evan calmed himself and spoke in soothing tones. "You won't hurt me Sierra. I'm right here." Her face twisted towards him in anguish.

In a flash, he found himself pinned on his back. Pearl had pounced on top of him, and her hands held his above his head. She breathed down on him in a quiet moment of peace. Her breaths were heavy, and her panting was the only sound that broke the stillness. Evan looked up into her eyes and saw deep pools of lust. Her incandescent irises had receded into a brilliant blue. She leaned down and kissed him.

He did not return the gesture. Her grip was slightly painful, and her actions were that of a confused animal. He tried to free himself, but he was nowhere near strong enough for that. "Sierra" he said. "You're stronger than this. Know yourself. You're in there. Fight it." A momentary pang of emotion crossed her face, and she let his hands go. Her weight still pushed him to the ground, and lustful gleam returned to her eyes.

With a primal snarl, she ripped the top of her costume down to her waist. Evan was caught entranced by her perfect small mounds. The little pert nipples were hard as diamonds, and her smooth skin gleamed with sweat. She whipped her hair around and grasped his wrists again to force his hands onto her firm breasts. Evan was caught in a chaotic conflict. He was scared and worried for her, and he did not want to take advantage of her in this state. However, feeling her boobs for the first time bare was like heaven. Despite their perky shape, they were surprisingly soft and luscious. The nipples poked like needles into his palm. Her hips began grinding in uneven circular patterns on his.

"Pearl please" Evan finally gained control of himself. "This isn't you." She only hissed in annoyance and bent over to silence his lips with a kiss. He felt claustrophobic in her crushing embrace. She moved upwards to place her chest above his head. Her droplets hung enticingly at the tip of his tongue. When he made no move, she lost patience and forced her breast into his mouth that was hanging open in disbelief.

"AAAAgggh!" Evan cried as his left hand was thrown painfully against the leg of a chair. Clarity came to Pearl in a moment of panic. An icy cold pang went down her spine as she finally took in the situation. She released him immediately and stumbled backwards over a pile of chairs. Evan overcame his pain and sat up, cradling his throbbing wrist. He looked up into her eyes and saw that every emotion had been wiped away and replaced with just one. Horror.

Tears formed at the corners of her eyes as she realized what she was about to do; what she had done. She looked down at her shaking hands and bit back a sob. Their eyes locked one last time. "Pearl, wait ..." Evan started before she cut him off.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she trailed off. Anguish split her features, and tears puddled at her feet. "I can't. I -- I put you in danger. You're safer without me."

"SIERRA WAIT!" Evan yelled, but it was too late. The lust and adrenaline had surged back into her. With a desperate wail, she launched herself out off the window. Evan dashed forward in an aimless attempt to stop her. He could see her crashing into chimneys while holding her head as she disappeared into the sunset.

"Don't go" he whispered. He stared after her long after she vanished into the distance. He stumbled and noticed the mess around the room. In her panic, she had left something behind. A handful of small orange vials were piled on the floor.

At the top of a mossy cobblestone tower, a broken heroine sobbed wordlessly through the night.

Chapter 25: Unseen, Unsaved, Unbroken

"OOOOOH, OOOOOOOH, AAAAAAAAIIIIGGGHHHH!"

Wails of pleasure provided a screeching melody to accompany the rhythmic slapping of flesh. The Angel was laying facedown in the soft bed. Using telekinesis, her legs were bent up and over her back to point her toes straight at the ceiling. It was as if invisible ropes had bound her legs from the top, and they were spread wide enough to expose her vulnerable regions. She was also providing partial levitation to the man on top of her. He was floating horizontally above her and using most of his weight to slam down into her.

Karl Killcreek continued to laugh as he roughly fucked his obedient fucktoy in the ass. The depraved slut took at least four of his loads per day unless she annoyed him. That was happening quite a lot now. Her twisted mind completely lacked self-control, and she often played tricks on his other 'subjects' or disrupted his torture sessions. Today's sex was her reward for leaving her fellow prisoners' minds alone for 24 hours.

With a final shriek, she squirted all over the sheets and lost control of her powers. Killcreek fell on top of her in a deep closing thrust. He rested his hips for a moment on he soft backside pillows. She gave a hearty groan of pleasure as he slapped her cheeks hard enough to leave a red imprint.

She was probably spent for a while. Time to move on to tougher pastures. Sliding to the adjacent bed, he began to finger The Dolphin. He sighed. She just wasn't as much fun anymore. Once her resistance was broken, there was very little life in the heroine. She moaned softly, and he felt light juices on his finger. That was about all she did now. He had even grown bored of fucking her since she just weakly accepted anything without emotion. He sighed again. At least she was broken enough to be useful. He had big plans for her.

"Yes" he thought looking over his collection. "Big plans indeed." He was much more than a common sociopath. He saw which way the tides were turning. Very soon, the city would be engulfed in a battle for its future, and he was going to have the power to shape that future.

He moved on to his third captive. The once proud Vixen lay strapped to her bed whimpering. She was his newest addition. He had stumbled across her body, lodged headfirst in a pillar with her naked lady parts exposed for public use. The former top burglar had apparently ran afoul of the wrong Powered in her hunts for treasure. (See APBS: Vixen Violated)

The infamous lingerie model Faux Fatale was a stunning headpiece to his collection. The untouchable seductress had long plagued the wet dreams of the city's perverts with her teases of skimpy negligee. Just a few days ago, he had released pristine footage of the arrogant hagfish getting fucked to an earth shattering orgasm. He had a long line of pornographic content planned for her.