A Pearl Before Swine Pt. 07 Ch. 22-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had heard the previous engagements, and when he entered her, she was already sopping wet. She gave high pitched squeaks and mewls like a baby animal as she was violated. He bent her unfathomably flexible long skinny limbs into a horizontal split to force open her deepest depths.

He needed her for a video later, so he didn't spend too much time exhausting her. He knew just how to get her off. He kinked the correct spot on her bushy tail and slapped her generous tits with a thunderous clap as he pounded his massive crooked length into her one last time. "Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as she came for her tormenter.

"Man, what a smoking hot body" he thought to himself as he slowly pulled out of her squelching tunnel. Finally, he moved to his most prized victim. The Dolphin was weak, The Vixen was already broken in, and the Angel was ... well ... one of a kind, but this girl... Killcreek licked his lips at the sight of nothing.

The invisible Ghost Girl had a spark in her. It had been three months, and she had never yielded her will. She had excellent self-control. Hooked up to various torture machines and tormented daily, it took extraordinary efforts just to get her to orgasm. Orgasms were not what he was after. He wanted her to break.

He rubbed his finger along her slit. Of course, without hours of stimulation, she had refused to get wet. Her chains rattled as she tried to catch and break his finger for the umpteenth time. He had long since learned to keep her tightly restrained. He had not forced her to have sex with him yet. He was saving that for something special. She was going to beg to get fucked if it was the last thing he did.

He snapped his fingers, and The Dolphin knelt at the bedside obediently but wearily. "This whore isn't wet yet" he stated. She knew what she had to do. She crawled up to where a pair of buttocks made indents in the memory foam and started to lap. Killcreek would never put his head between those crushing thighs, but Ghost Girl refused to harm her fellow captives.

The Angel wrapped her hands around his torso and nuzzled his neck. "Can I torture her pleeeease" she pleaded like a puppy. "She vexes you. I can make her pay."

Killcreek only pushed her aside. "You'll do as you're told unless you want to go a week without anything touching your pussy." She whimpered lightly at that. "What I want you to do is restrain her mind. No torture, no sexual fantasies, nothing but emptiness. I need her still. GOT IT." She nodded and closed her eyes to do as she was bid.

Killcreek walked to a drawer and pulled a toolkit out. He sat it on the bed next to the invisible heroine. "It must be dreadful to see and hear me but be unable to move a muscle to stop me" he taunted. "This," he pulled out a long needle, "is going to hurt." He pulled out a massive pair of pliers, several strong clamps, a strange electronic device, and finally, several metal rings.

The Angel flinched. "Ooh that got a reaction out of her" she laughed. "She doesn't want to be given a matching set." She indicated the piercings on her own body. Small ornaments dangled from her pink nipples. Today it was tiny black dildos. Another ornament hung from her still dripping lower lips. That one was a tiny snow globe that vibrated lightly.

"Oh she's not getting a matching set" smiled Killcreek grimly. "She's getting the upgrade. These rings are made from Vulcan steel, forged by Jupiter himself. Once I bind them closed, they are indestructible unless Jupiter himself returns from the grave to open them." The Angel pouted at not being his chosen torture puppet. "Don't worry darling" he said to her. "These ones won't be nearly as fun as yours."

He slowly stroked her right breast. Her breathing was tense, but she was unable to move away. She had enough control to not let her nipples become rock hard although they still elongated from the attention. He grabbed the pair of pliers and pinched her nipple between the crushing embrace of metal. The Angel winced as she struggled to keep her ward still and silent.

"It's a little trick I learned" Killcreek said. "A lot of Powered have some level of physical resistance, but crushing the blood out of a small section can weaken it somewhat. You have rather mediocre resistance, so this shouldn't be too hard. The Vixen seems to have more resistance, so this could be more fun on her." He swiftly pulled the pliers off and pressed the electronic device to her invisible tit. The Angel couldn't stop a gasp of pain from escaping Ghost Girl's lips as blood rushed back into her tortured nipple.

The device had a small indent for the nipple, and some sort of electricity like energy buzzed inside. After a few moments, he pulled it off, and her powers had indeed fled from the area. Emerging from invisibility was a hint of areola and a pink little tip. It was slightly red and swollen from its recent treatment. Slowly, Killcreek brought the needle to her soft exposed flesh and pushed.

The Angel's eyes rolled back in her head as she telepathically relished the sensation through her mental link. Ghost Girl nearly blacked out, and her invisibility faded away revealing her in all her glory. It wasn't the first time he had seen her, after all, she had to sleep sometimes, but he still caught his breath at the sight. It wasn't that she was an extreme beauty, but the exposure of such a defiant victim was breathtaking to him.

As soon as the needle came out, the cold metal ring went in. Killcreek pulled another device out and after a loud whir, a seamless solid ring was fixed permanently to her nipple. He smiled and repeated the process on her other breast. He enjoyed the second one more because he could take in the facial expressions that slipped through her mental restraints. There was a lot of pain but also flashes of pleasure.

Finally, he moved The Dolphin away from her ministrations. She had done her job well enough. Ghost Girl's labia was slippery and wet from saliva and a little bit of her own juices. Killcreek felt around until he grasped her hard nubbin. For the first time, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"That's right Miss Mercer, you are getting one there too." Her eyes widened. "Oh yeah, I also found your real name. Unfortunate that you don't have any family. They would have been useful to break you. Oh well, the old fashioned way is my style anyways."

With that, he crushed her clit with his pliers. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, and The Angel started to rock and shake in place. His eyes never left hers as he completed the process. He wanted to savor every reaction. When he poked the needle through, the façade started to break down. Both Ghost Girl and The Angel began to scream in unison as the pain wiped their conscious minds to the background. When he slid the metal ring in place, the last vestiges of mental control evaporated.

The Angel passed out on her back, and her momentum lifted her legs to be propped up on the side of the bed. Her pussy gushed in a tiny fountain over her unconscious form. Ghost Girl bucked so hard, that he nearly lost his grip on the ring. He sealed it shut and hung on for dear life as she clenched and orgasmed around his fingers. Her fluids baptized the new attachment, and her nipple rings were lifted off her breasts.

At last, she lay still. Killcreek smiled. It was a start. There was plenty more to go, but she would not last forever. He almost hoped she would last into his old age, to keep him entertained for eternity, but he did need to use her before then. However long it took, he would cherish every moment of it.

He felt so good that he allowed himself another go around with The Angel's unconscious happy body. As he spurted deep into her soft depths, he howled in triumph.

The world was at his mercy.