All Comments on 'A Pearl for Perla'

by littleOneWon

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
greenday0418greenday0418about 1 year ago

Different. 5 * for originality.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

For some reason the narrative didn't flow well in this story. You're usually pretty good in that regard, so I'm at a loss. Too many simple sentences strung together is my gut feel. The general story arc was original and heart lifting although you still didn't fully explain how she became the town bicycle early in her life. 4*

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

While it was a selfless thought to let Perla out of the marriage because he assumed she would be miserable without sex if it's a truly loving marriage neither partner should make a decision like that unilaterally.

While Perla's father leaving and his letter explains why she wanted sex so much once she got married it makes her super slutty behavior earlier I'm her life a bit more confusing to me. She states she can live a sexless marriage and that she only initiated sex so much to ensure she was never abandoned for not having enough sex ... So, why was she giving it up to every Tom, Dick & Harry prior to their chance meeting at the campground?

They obviously need to work on their communication skills. His three day spell of not being able to ejaculate panicked her into thinking they might lose the ability to have kids so she uses anal sex with condoms as a means to store a bunch of his cum and a sperm bank. He finds out he has cancer and goes through the surgery without ever telling her. They may love each other a lot but, with communication like that they'll struggle to make their marriage work long term.

Nice to see a wife stick with her husband through better or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Well

That was sweet. A little silly, but very sweet. BTW, I like silly. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was good up to the preposterous divorce plan. From then the story took a nose dive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Knew a girl like that in the navy. Shagged anyone she fancied anytime anywhere. Met the right bloke who knew about and didn’t care about what she did before they teamed up. Now been a happily married and faithful wife for nearly fifty years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was an unusual story with an interesting premise. That said, it was emotionally flat for some reason. I never felt the MC’s angst nor could I make sense of his ploy to make Perla hate him. Clearly, the author agreed, because Perla was able to see through the ploy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Original. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed. A very original take, at least from my perspective. Please keep writing.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

To the cucks:

This is what a true loving wife is...

Better take a second look at your spouse...

/

Very good story Mr. littleOneWon.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Different and well told story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Different and decently written, but I agree that the main character is oddly emotionally flat. There may be guys that would trash a marriage before seeing how the surgery went, but I doubt that very many are that stupid.

And, I know these stories aren’t all written but medical professionals, but even if they’re in the fantasy section, they have to be somewhat believable. Here, they cut off half his dick and then he’s peeing through it a day later? When they took my prostate out. I was peeing into a bag through a catheter for a couple of weeks. And no doctor will order reconstructive (or any other non-emergency) surgery that has not been previously discussed with and agreed to by the patient. In any developed country a doctor who did so would lose his license pretty fast.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

4 stars - for the weird condition - this story is definitely different.

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

Wow, fidelity exist. Such a rarity here. 😊

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Very interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that was sure different! 5* for originality and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If my spouse did that to me and cut me out of a family decision that big, involving surgery, I would divorce them on the spot. He's basically making decisions for her, because being a slut, she wouldn't be able to continue a monogamous relationship after his surgery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story - positive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

one of the best i have read so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a particularly superb piece but it is endearing for the positive portrait of a wife's commitment and love for her husband. As Jyln1 stated in their comments "...fidelity exists. Such a rarity here." I give it 5☆ because fidelity should always be celebrated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Original, but stupid. The main character is an idiot, making it difficult to get invested in the story.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

I threw up in my mouth reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Here's the thing - the reconstructive operation of the glans penis will not return the nerve endings, and therefore its sensitivity. Now sexual intercourse for him will not be much more pleasant than if he fucked her with his fingers, only warmth, humidity and memories will remain the same. By the way, it is not indicated where the fabrics for reconstruction were taken from.

BoxerR100BoxerR100about 1 year ago

Interesting plot. Well written. Thank you.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

It was choppy but sweet. Its not often you find a real loving wife around here I was waiting for the gangbang video with the basketball team...thankfully that never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow nice twist with the daddy issue , didn’t see that one coming . It was certainly a truly loving wife he found as she proved at her homecoming . The story was odd and it flowed rather weirdly but somehow you made it work and work well . I’m impressed . I’ll give it four weirdly glowing stars lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice! You walked the line well here, building the tension, and then adding drama at the right time. Great resolution. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a different kind of story, very interesting. It's unusual and rare that a promiscuous woman, even bordering on nymphomania could become a loving faithful wife. But, your story made it work, congratulations. Loved the ending, loved the whole story. I give it a well-earned 5.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunabout 1 year ago

I loved this story. Very imaginative and sweet Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nagyon nagy történet,gratulálok,sok ilyet szeretnénk látni!

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

Good story. The dialog could use some work but it was entertaining. I second if your stories I read and I do like that they are very different. Not the same theme, no similar scenes or dialog. Didn't feel like you are trying to copy someone else's story or perfect a single idea.

Kudos and thanks for your imagination. Let me try to read a few more of your works...

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair6 months ago

I'm dissolved in tears. So many of these stories end up with divorce and hating. This was beautiful. That kind of love rarely exists in this beautiful world of ours. Very well done. I would give this ten stars if I could.

WwoodyWwoodyabout 2 months ago

I wish I were able to give this story 1000 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleOneWon@littleOneWon
I write as hobby. I try to avoid formula pieces as much as possible. No came home early, found a car in the driveway, etc. Having said that, it's probably impossible to make a completely new story. As the good book says, "There's nothing new under the sun." I'm sure that stori...