A Pearl for Perla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was an impressionable 12-year-old girl. Do you know what that letter said to me? Do you realize what lesson it taught me? Here it is: IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND, GIVE HIM SEX. GIVE HIM LOTS OF IT. NEVER DENY HIM. THE MORE YOU GIVE HIM, THE LESS LIKELY IT IS THAT HE WILL LEAVE YOU.

She looked into my eyes as she said, "My dad left for only one reason, there was not enough sex. Can you see why I have always tried to give you plenty of sex? It wasn't for me, it was for you! It was to ensure that you wouldn't leave me.

"Don't you see? It wouldn't affect me at all if it was you that wasn't able to perform sexually. If it was you that was limiting the sex between us, you would have no reason to leave me. Heaven knows that I would never leave you because of a lack of sex. It was all to make sure that you wouldn't be like my dad."

I told her that I was sorry about her getting such a huge dose of sex education at such an early age. It did, however, explain many things that had worried me. I just assumed that she bordered on nymphomania. I was very glad to know the truth. Even so, there was still a second reason for my needing to have her hate me.

CH 13

I told her the second reason was simple. "You want to have children and you deserve to be a mom. If you remain in a marriage that might not be able to give you children, it will be more than a shame. There's no way I could live with that. For that reason alone, since I'm fairly sure that you might sacrifice motherhood because of your love for me, I need to have you hate me. Surely you can see why I say that."

She said, "I wondered if you would go there, honey. Now the ball is in my court."

She asked me what I considered to be the most surprising thing that had occurred in our sex life. After some careful thought, I said it was when she started to want anal sex. I repeated my concern that it would not be enjoyable for her.

She said, "I'm sure that you know that it happened after you had that three-day episode when you couldn't ejaculate."

I nodded my head. She continued by asking me if I remembered what happened to the condom after we finished having anal sex. I told her that we made a big deal of taking it off. Then she threw it away in the bathroom.

She replied, "Except I didn't throw it away. I hid it in the bathroom. Then, at my first opportunity, I put it in a box that I had hidden in the back of the fridge. The next day, I took it to a sperm bank. I have enough of your sperm in storage to populate a football team. Your three days of no ejaculation made me spring into action as soon as you could ejaculate again. So, you needn't worry about me becoming a mother. Your part of the creation process is already done. I can have your child any time that we chose."

I was blown away. I said, "You've always been one step ahead of me, Perla. In this case, I'm glad that you have. I guess that I don't need to have you hate me anymore. Now that all of the facts are in, they prove that I never needed that. So, where do we go from here?

She said, "I think we should go home. Let's pack your suitcases right now and head home. It's going to be chilly tonight, so let's have a nice warm fire in the fireplace. We can light the logs by burning those divorce papers."

I said, "Let's use my cover letter too. We need to destroy all of those lies."

Perla said, "Not a chance. I'm keeping that letter forever. It shows how far you will go to ensure that I'm happy. It shows that you are willing to sacrifice your own happiness to guarantee mine. It shows a love beyond comprehension. It assures me that I don't need to give you sex every day to make sure that you don't leave me like my dad left my mom.

"Don't forget, you are my Pearl of Great Price. I sold everything to get my pearl. Did you hear that? EVERYTHING! That includes all of those things you've been worrying about.

"When you get better, and I'm certain that you will, you'll be in charge. I won't be initiating our coupling activities anymore, but I will always respond when you do. I will never hate you no matter what. I love you and my love is boundless."

"Let's go home."

The End