All Comments on 'A Pegging For My Valentine'

by pwlrstr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
n8Romanticn8Romanticover 3 years ago

Well spun tale and one of my own personal fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's lovely

Now you know how much you enjoy being ass fucked, you can dump her and get a proper fucking from a real mans cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO she tore his sphincter muscle to shreds

And had to take him to the ER to get stitches. She'll be looking for a new Valentine soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lol comments

I love the comments below from the people ashamed after nutting. They open and read through a clearly titled story and then after nutting they deeply regret it all.

Tom78634Tom78634almost 3 years ago

Great story. I like your stories. Wish you had more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From a well pegged husband I can assure you that your story is fantastic! There is nothing better than the look of pure lust on my wife’s face as she takes me with her cock!

escriterraescriterraover 2 years ago

Such a lovely Valentine's story! Nicely told from the man's perspective, and with a loving girlfriend willing to try something new to give her man deep and intense pleasure.

Amy sounds like she may have done a little research about pegging, and why it makes a man feel good, along with some advice about a nice, slow, well-lubed introduction of her strapon dildo into her boyfriend's viring ass. Perjhaps that research helped calm any fears or nerves she might have had that her man wouldn't want her suprise. This story plays out the scenario perfectly.

May the ladies reading this story --- those who might not yet have pegged their men --- make a similar discovery as Amy made: the loving act of pegging, sensuously done and always reading his readiness, can be enjoyable for the women, too!

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

I'm 'open for entry', ready, willing and able.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous