All Comments on 'A Pencil In My Ass'

by littlefatfuckwit

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GrangerhungryGrangerhungryover 16 years ago
Bad is good.

This is one bad story...

I love bad!

I love your description and word usage,love that you are aware that you are 'bad'.

debauched_angeldebauched_angelover 16 years ago
xD

i love this story, its so real lol and dirty in the best way. write some more...i like exploration stories involving pencils...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very dangerous!

Although this story is very hot, I must point out that putting a pencil in your rectum can be very very dangerous. So dangerous, that you could end up in a emergency room with a life threatening internal bleeding, explaining to your doctor how you ruptured your colon. Objects that are safe must be phalloid shape, not to stiff and should not be inserted deeper than 20cm or 8inch. Hope I helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hilarious

This story is hilarious,someone has already commentated on how dangerous it is,I would love to see your face at the local casualty dept.I hope the pencil was a hard one .Next time try a slim candle,any nun will vouch fot that.

RedHawkeRedHawkeover 16 years ago
Hee!!!

This story was so well written, the character and speech patterns of the teenager you were come through so clearly and hilariously, and the pacing created a great sense of anticipation. Great in every way! Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

LiliesLaughingLiliesLaughingover 16 years ago
Nice!

I liked this. I've always been curious about prostate stimulation. Hope you write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Careful

I will be very careful not to chew on unknown pencils in future.A really comical tale very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Laugh

With some of the stories on this site recently,I have not known whether to laugh or cry,this submissionn was not a problem.An absolute GEM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ive done the same thing and still do

i would love to hear more stories from you including the one you mentioned. i could realy relate to your story and i dont consider myself gay but i have stimulated myself the same way and each time i feel guilty but then later i do it again and push my boundaries. i started when i was about 13.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This wasn't only hot, it was well written!

I loved all the detail you put into this! You described everything very well, I could just picture it all. I think what really makes this story work is the way you tell us everything you were thinking and feeling during this sexual experience. Made me feel like I was right there with you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i just cummed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

Thanks for sharing, last night for the first time I used a toothbrush. what a sensation. I'm 66 and I think that was the best load that I ever shot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot

As a woman, I always find it so sexy when a man discovers pleasure in his anus and prostate. ;) Great story my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fabulous stuff

I loved this story reminded me of the first time I inserted something into my ass & how hard it made me cum a huge load. Since then I've fucked myself over & over using thicker & longer objects. I still get totally off on it & imagine one day it will be a real fleshy cock up my hole filling me with hot cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A penny ahhhh pencil for your thoughts

I presume it's something that ought not to be done, as mentioned by another, it could be dangerous. Blame it then on the unexpected observing of a female's nipple under her blouse. One would think the experience would have been forgotten. However, to have seen the naked nipple of a fully dressed female--drove an experiment to a method to harden your penis into a drooling erection.

It brought back memories of my first time masturbation experience, that began by not observing a feminine naked nipple; rather just thinking of the bouncing nipples under a blouse. A long story for another time. Now I await the opportunity when alone in the house to lubricate a pencil to insert into my virginal anus.

Thank you for a well written story and the great expectations to be enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't get what does 'Donna' have anything to with the story, but other than that the story was kind of an enjoyable read. I guess most of that reason is because I did the same thing when I first started out but I used a Bic Pen Instead a Blue to be Exact

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous