A Penis in Santa’s Sack

Story Info
A woman wishes she had a penis. Santa provides.
6.5k words
4.7
15.7k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers

"Fuuuuuuck... Your tongue feels so good..."

Sarah's mouth was wide open, stuck in an orgasmic O-shape. Writhing, the young woman ran her hand through the dark, disheveled mane of her girlfriend who was currently earnestly eating her out, her face buried in Sarah's groin. With the back of her other hand, Sarah swept the sweat that made the front of her pixie cut stick to her forehead.

The purple-haired shortstack was laying down on her bed, the pillow under her butt raising her widely spread legs to offer an easy access to her drenched honey pot. Laughing uncontrollably from the heavenly stimulation, Sarah's free hand went to her right breast, her fingers sinking in the heavy mass of downy flesh.

As Sarah felt her girlfriend Fiona's fingers finally penetrate her craving pussy, she began to roughly maul her own chest, leaving red handprints on her delicate skin. Her other hand pushed Fiona's face even further into her crotch, but the dark-haired woman needed no further encouragement.

Four of Fiona's fingers were buried almost to the knuckles in Sarah's pussy, pleasantly filling Sarah and sending sharp jolts of ecstasy in her brain as they wiggled inside the tight and drenched depths. Fiona's tongue was lapping the overflowing juices that poured out Sarah's cunt and teasing her engorged clit.

"Fiona! Don't stop!" Sarah let out in a gasp. "You're gonna make me cum!"

Hearing those words sent the already hard at work pussy eater into a lust-crazed overdrive. Fiona began to piston her fingers in Sarah's yawning pussy with the strength of a jackhammer as she delicately nibbled on her girlfriend's sensitive clit. This was too much for Sarah. She threw her head back and shrieked in ecstasy as her orgasm traveled her whole body, forcefully tensing up each and every of her muscles.

Fiona's face finally emerged from between Sarah's legs, a smug and satisfied smile on her face. She licked her drenched lips as she watched the aftershocks of the orgasm she had skillfully induced make Sarah's limbs spasms weakly. Fiona's fingers danced on the creamy skin of Sarah's thighs as Sarah slowly recovered from her body-wrecking climax, her eyes closed and her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

After a minute of calm only disturbed by Sarah's slow, deep breaths, Fiona playfully slapped Sarah's chest, making her generous breasts jiggle lewdly and forcing a cute yelp out of Sarah's mouth. In one fell swoop, Fiona's head returned to the place it was the most comfortable, between Sarah's thighs and with her nose pressed against Sarah's trimmed pubic hair.

Sarah's breath was suddenly cut short as she felt Fiona's tongue return to her outer folds. She let out a meek, lustful moan as Fiona resumed her pussy-munching, this time with a delicateness that soothed Sarah's still recovering body. Sarah sunk deeper into the mattress, her eyes fluttering and struggling to stay open under the assault of this slow, gentle bliss.

It didn't take long for a new series of orgasms to rock Sarah's body. Much less explosive than her first climax, those orgasms sent Sarah in a state of tranquil beatitude. Her eyes closed, she smiled faintly, reveling in Fiona's touch and in her utmost satisfaction.

Having finally reached her goat to thoroughly satisfy her loving girlfriend, Fiona left behind Sarah's crotch and crawled on the bed. She laid down next to Sarah and kissed Sarah's burning cheek, her lips still damp with Sarah's sticky arousal, before resting her head on a pillow.

Sarah lazily opened one eye and looked at Fiona. "That was incredible."

Fiona didn't need any compliment to bolster her ego, Sarah's repeated orgasms were proof enough of her skills. Still, half a smug smile appeared on her lips. "Now imagine if I had a cock to fuck you properly."

"We would never be able to do anything beside fucking."

Fiona's smile widened as she looked Sarah in the eyes. "Would that really be so bad?"

Sarah held Fiona's lustful gaze for a second then she laughed heartily. "I guess not. You can always ask Santa, maybe he has a penis for you in his sack. But in the meantime..." Sarah bent over the edge of the bed, trying to retrieve something stored under it. "... you will have to make due with this." She finished with a smile and a large, double ended dildo in hands.

--------------------

"Do you really have to go?" Fiona asked, laying in bed wearing nothing but an oversized tee-shirt, as Sarah emerged from the bathroom, a large towel wrapped around her body and another one around her hair.

Outside of the window of the couple's bedroom, the sun had already set. Winter's days were short and nights were cold. Small snowflakes were slowly falling down and dancing in the wind. Bright, blinking lights were illuminating the darkness; red, green and gold bursts coming from the numerous Christmas decorations in the neighborhood's yards.

"I told you that it's my turn to be on duty tonight." The towel hiding Sarah's curvy body fell to the floor as she picked fresh underwear and a bra from her drawer.

"But it's Christmas!" Fiona whined as she sat on the edge of the bed, getting an eyeful of her girlfriend's naked body.

"And yet, there's still people in the ER that need me." Sarah put on a pair of jeans that was loose enough to not be utterly erotic on her voluptuous body. "I'll be back early tomorrow morning."

"And then you'll sleep until mid-afternoon." As soon as the selfish words left Fiona's mouth, she winced and bit her lower lip.

Sarah sighed as she buttoned up her blouse. "I know this is not ideal. But I knew that being a nurse would have inconveniences such as this. And you knew too, when you settled down with me."

Sarah checked her outfit in the mirror, confirming that it was suitable for long hours of duty. Meanwhile, Fiona got up from the bed and advanced on Sarah from behind. When she embraced Sarah, wrapping her arms around her waist, it wasn't exactly a surprise for Sarah who had seen Fiona's approach in the mirror.

"I'm sorry." Fiona whispered in Sarah's ear. "I didn't mean to be rude. It's just... It's Christmas!"

"I know." Sarah regretfully left the warmth of Fiona's arms. "Pour yourself a glass and drink one for me as well. Watch some cheesy Christmas movies. Tomorrow evening I'll make it up to you."

--------------------

Fiona was curled up on her couch, already tipsy from the wine she had downed and yet the night was still young. On the large TV in front of her, a B movie about dinosaurs was currently playing. She hadn't been in the mood for one of the many Christmas' romantic comedies so she had settled on the strangest, most Christmas-opposite entertainment she had found.

As the plot of the movie unfolded and the bottle of wine got emptier and emptier, Fiona sunk deeper and deeper in the comfy couch, drowsiness induced by the alcohol, her boredom and the warmth of the overheated living room slowly getting the best of her.

Not long before midnight and right as the opening credits of the movie's sequel began to play, she fell asleep with a faint smile on her lips. Her last thoughts before finally drifting off had been Sarah's laugh and her radiant smile.

--------------------

When Fiona woke up, a strange yet quite pleasurable feeling was radiating through her whole body. Lifting one of her heavy eyelids, she noted that the dinosaur movie 2:electric boogaloo was still playing on her TV and she realized that her nap must have been short.

Fiona was quite tempted to just close her eyes and go back to sleep, but a warm, wet feeling somewhere on her lower body stopped her. She forced open her eyes and grumbled, hoping not to have spilled wine on her and on the couch when she had dozed off. But when Fiona lowered her gaze, her eyes met the icy blue eyes of another woman crouching between Fiona's legs.

Fiona's sleepy brain struggled to comprehend what she was seeing, and that's the only reason she didn't scream and jump. Instead, she blinked sheepishly, half-hoping and half-expecting to still be dreaming. But after a minute had passed and Fiona had pinched her cheek, she couldn't deny what her eyes were seeing.

A young woman with short, white as snow hair that poked out of a red Santa hat was kneeling in Fiona's living room, right between Fiona's bare legs. She was wearing the sluttiest excuse of a Santa costume that Fiona had ever seen.

Without any straps or fabric on her shoulders, her red and white tube top seemed to only be kept in place by sheer force of will. From her towering point of view, Fiona had a plunging view down the woman's cleavage, her ample breasts and her visibly hard nipples on shameless display.

The slutty Santa's top didn't even go down past her belly button, and below she only wore a frilly skirt once again red and white. From where she was and due to the stranger's position, Fiona wasn't exactly sure how short it was, but she was pretty sure that it was very short. It couldn't possibly be long enough to cover her large round butt.

Red knee-high socks and white silky gloves finished the white-haired woman's outfit as she didn't appear to wear any kind of shoes.

While the woman's eyes were firmly locked in Fiona's, her lips were wrapped around the tip of a penis jutting from Fiona's crotch. All of this was a little too much for Fiona. Her mouth hung open, her head tilted in utter inability to grasp what was happening. Her brain was fried, unable to form a coherent thought assaulted as it was by a new kind of pleasure.

After another minute of awkward eye contact, the woman let Fiona's cock flop free of her mouth with a wet plop, then she smiled brightly. "Hi!"

Fiona was losing it. Despite the extremely strange situation, the only thing she could think of was how good the stranger's lips felt around the tip of her cock. "Hi." The greeting mechanically flew out of her mouth.

"This is a little awkward, I know." The Santa wannabe chirped. "Usually you people are asleep while I do my stuff. I don't know why you woke up."

Basic thought process capability slowly returned to Fiona, and countless questions jostled in her mind until one of them managed to escape her lips. "Hum... Who are you?"

"But I'm Santa Claus! Isn't it obvious?" The woman looked sincerely taken aback by the question before putting her fist against her cheek pensively. "Oh, I know. You were expecting someone... older, maybe? With a white beard and thick eyebrows?"

"You... You're Santa?"

Santa(?) continued, oblivious to Fiona's incredulous face. "The children love the bearded old bear appearance, so that's why we usually look like that. But for a gal like you..." She opened her arms wide and flaunted her appearance. "Ta-da!"

Shaking her head, Fiona decided to address the elephant in the room. "And what the hell is this?" She asked, pointing at the massive cock attached to her body.

"Come on, it's your Christmas gift!" Santa produced a piece of paper from an non existing pocket in her outfit, read it silently then nodded to herself. "It's written right there in black and white. Fiona Austin and Sarah Hill have been verrrrrrry good girls this year and deserve an appropriate gift."

Fiona let her head fall backward against the couch and chuckled. "This is the weirdest sexual dream I ever had."

"Yes, yes, a dream. Now be nice and let me finish my job." Santa finished her sentence by wrapping her gloved hands around Fiona's cock.

The feeling of the delicate fabric and the warmth of Santa's hand thought it was more than enough to force a moan out of Fiona's mouth. When Santa's grip on Fiona's cock tightened and her hands began to slide up and down Fiona's shaft, the dark-haired woman started panting, the new kind of masculine pleasure torrenting through her body.

"This is not a gift I grant on a regular basis, so I'll just give this a test run just to make sure everything is in working order then I'll leave you to your sleep. Don't mind me."

Fiona wasn't going to complain. Her tongue was lolling out of her mouth while her grunts of appreciation filled her living room. Santa's hands were a mere blur as they rapidly stroked Fiona's length as well the ballsack that now hung in front of Fiona's pussy. An impervious need was quickly building up within Fiona, and she was rapidly approaching an explosive climax.

Right as Fiona's body tensed, Santa mischievously withdrew her hands, leaving the futa hanging right on the edge of her first climax. Thankfully, Fiona hadn't had too long to wait for release. Santa brought her mouth close to Fiona's shaft and planted a wet, messy kiss on it.

Santa's plump lips sent Fiona past the point of no return. She bucked her hips, making her shaft slide against Santa's mouth as an unknown feeling of relief washed over her. The very first spurt of Fiona's cum flew out of her tip and splashed against Santa's shoulder, utterly drenching her top.

With lightning-fast reflex, Santa opened her mouth wide and readjusted Fiona's cock just in time to receive the rest of the virginal futanari's load in her mouth but the strength of Fiona's orgasm made her cock pump out that cum like a water hose. Santa's mouth was filled multiple times, Santa dedicatedly swallowing as fast as possible, and her whole face was covered by a thick layer of sticky semen.

As her orgasm died down, Fiona felt an utter bliss she had never reached before, yet her cock was still raring to go. Fiona watched as Santa removed her gloves then wiped her face with her fingers before licking them clean like a wanton, shameless slut.

"I think--" Santa began but a cum burp interrupted her. "I think this test is inconclusive. It would be very unprofessional of me to not make sure your new toy works properly."

Fiona's heart was beating very fast, feeding the young woman's mastodon cock so much blood that she was beginning to feel light-headed. But those concerns quickly faded out as Santa swallowed the tip of Fiona's cock. Fiona's toes curled in delight, her body slowly getting used to the wonders of a penis.

Before long Santa was shoving her whole face up and down Fiona's cock, taking an impressive length down her throat effortlessly. Fiona was in heaven, but she craved for more. This dream had given her an extensive cock and she was going to use every inch of it. Her hands found themselves atop Santa's head and Fiona slowly started to thrust her hips upward.

With one hand Fiona was playing with the fluffy pompom at the end of Santa's hat while her other hand kept guiding Santa's mouth down on her sensitive new cock. Fiona had already dreamt of having a cock, but never had she sheathed it inside something as pleasurable as Santa's mouth, even in her lewdest, most depraved dreams.

Fiona quickly settled on a pace that made her balls loudly slap on Santa's chin. Santa didn't struggle or complain as Fiona's shaft easily punched through her throat barrier. Instead, the scantily-clad girl kept diligently sucking and licking, following along the motions impelled by Fiona.

Even as Fiona became more forceful, forcing Santa to go down further on her cock while Fiona's thrust became more frantic, Santa didn't gag at all, her mouth apparently a bottomless pit of satisfying warmth and wetness. The circle of smeared lipstick around the very base of Fiona's cock was proof that Santa was easily accomplishing the impressive feat of swallowing the whole length of Fiona's shaft and holding it down.

Losing herself in the foreign delectation of a tight hole around her cock and at the prospect of another cock-driven climax, Fiona was now fucking Santa's throat as she pleased. She firmly held the gift-bearing girl's head down while she shoved her cock as hard as she could in Santa's mouth, caring only for her impending orgasm.

With a triumphant roar, Fiona shot her second load of the night, this time feeding it straight to Santa's stomach. With Santa's nose tickling Fiona's pubic mound, the futa simply reveled in each of her cock's twitches. The feeling of her waves of creamy cum spurting out of her tip drove Fiona mad, she was already addicted to her new toy.

Spent, panting and wild-eyed, Fiona caught Santa's icy eyes staring at her. Regretfully, she finally let go of Santa's head and pompom and her softening cock fell out Santa's mouth.

"This time I believe I can... firmly assess that your new appendage works properly." Santa stated with a smile.

"Well... Thanks, I guess?"

Santa rose to her feet and rubbed her knees. Fiona had been right about the length of Santa's skirt. From the front it was barely long enough to hide her bare crotch, and from behind it rode her large cheeks. Santa bent over and picked her discarded gloves on the floor before putting them back.

"Now if you don't mind, there's still plenty of gifts to be given. Merry Christmas!"

Fiona simply stared at Santa's butt as she headed toward the living room's fireplace. Fiona and Sarah never used it, it was merely decorative nowadays, but still theoretically functional. Fiona caught sight of Santa's pink, appealing cunt as Santa kneeled and opened the glass door of the hearth, and Fiona's cock was rapidly reawakening.

Santa began to crawl inside the hearth, her upper body disappearing inside. The hearth couldn't possibly have been big enough for her, but Fiona had long since stopped trying to understand her dream. But as only Santa's lower body remained out the fireplace, Santa stopped moving, then awkwardly struggled, her butt jiggling lewdly as she did.

"Hum... I appeared to be stuck." Santa's voice came from the hearth despite her head not being visible anymore. "Would you mind giving me a hand?"

Swearing to reduce the amount of alcohol she would drink before bed, Fiona got up and approached Santa's half body. "How does that even work?" Fiona pondered out loud.

"Don't think about it too hard. Just give me a hard, strong push."

Fiona's cock was now back at full mast. She put her hands on Santa's butt cheeks, unapologetically groping and kneading the generous backside. Only once she had her fill of the soft flesh, Fiona tried to push Santa forward, unsuccessfully.

"Maybe you could try to wiggle me back and forth?" Santa suggested. "Or you could maybe lubricate me?"

This was too much innuendo for a woman who had had a penis for merely half an hour. She gave her cock a few quick strokes, then kneeled behind the defenseless, dripping pussy. Fiona's tip quickly found Santa's entrance, and Fiona pushed forward eagerly, savoring every inch of her cock disappearing inside her first pussy.

Fiona slammed her cock forward like a rutting beast. If Santa's mouth had felt better than anything she had experienced, her pussy was magnitude better. From her very first thrust, Fiona felt like she was ready to explode and dump yet another load. She didn't care, focused only on the very moment, focused only on enjoying her dream until the very last moment, until...

--------------------

Fiona woke up with a start, her eyes snapping open. On the large TV in front of her, cartoons were currently playing. The remains of her dinner as well as a largely empty bottle of wine were still sitting on a table nearby. Echoes of a lewd Santa Claus still occupied her waking brain.

"That was... a strange dream."

The woman got up and stretched her sore body. Falling asleep and sleeping on the couch was something she would rather not do anymore. But as her body left its dormant state, her pants felt unusually tight around her nether region. In a single motion, she dropped her pants and her underwear.

A large, flaccid cock was dangling between Fiona's legs.

--------------------

Fiona was pacing around the living room, nervously biting her lower lips and running her hands through her dark hair. Strangely, she had easily come to terms with her newfound penis and its surreal origin, but now a new worry was gnawing at her. Sarah was going to come home soon and Fiona would have to explain the new appendage between her legs.

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers
12