A Penis in Santa’s Sack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when Fiona heard the jiggling of keys and the front door opening she froze, her breath stuck in her throat. Footsteps echoed in the hall then Sarah appeared in the living room. She smiled when her eyes found Fiona, but the dark bags under her eyes betrayed her tiredness.

"Hey Fi. I wasn't expecting you to already be up."

Mustering all of her courage and deciding to be straightforward about her change, Fiona strode toward her girlfriend. She took Sarah's hands in her own before holding Sarah's intrigued gaze.

"There's something I must tell--" Fiona began, the words pouring quickly out of her mouth.

Sarah put one of her fingers on FIona's lips, silencing her. "Honey, I'm... My shift was exhausting. All I want to do right now is take a shower and crash for a few hours. Can we just talk later?"

"Oh." Having been interrupted, Fiona's resolve had been completely wiped. "Yeah, don't mind me. Go rest. It's not like I'm going anywhere." And neither is my penis, she added silently.

--------------------

Wearing a large hoodie, sweatpants and fluffy slippers, Sarah went down the stairs that led from the bedroom to the living room. Still groggy from her nap, she held back a yawn as the wooden steps creaked under her feet. Fiona was sitting on the couch, Sarah's usually exuberant girlfriend strangely quiet. Fiona craned her neck to look at Sarah then smiled.

"Welcome back to the world of the awake, sleepyhead."

Reaching the couch, Sarah lightly kissed Fiona's cheek from behind. "Merry Christmas, Fi." Sarah circled around the couch and sat heavily next to Fiona. The nurse raised an eyebrow at the wrapped box sitting in Fiona's lap. A ribbon was adorning the top lid of the box.

"What's this?" Sarah asked as her girlfriend remained stoically weird, staring into space.

Fiona cleared her throat. "What do you mean? It's a gift. For you. It's Christmas!"

Sarah wasn't fond of the gift-giving part of Christmas. She found it hypocritical and very much disliked the social pressure of having to make a gift on this very specific day of the year. Yet she knew that unlike her, Fiona had grown up in a family where Christmas was a tradition highly appreciated. And so, despite telling Fiona not to buy anything for her every year, she expected Fiona to still have a gift at the ready, and always got something as well for the woman that shared her life.

"Fi... I told you, you shouldn't have." Sarah let out in a sigh for form, knowing full well that that wouldn't change Fiona's habit. "Thank you."

Sarah leaned toward Fiona and tried to pick up the gift, but Fiona was strongly holding it down on her lap. "Don't you want me to open it?" Sarah asked, surprised by Fiona's reluctance to let go of her box.

"Oh, you can open it. But it stays right where it is."

"You're being pretty weird, you know?"

"Wouldn't I be boring if I wasn't a bit weird?" Fiona asked back, smirking at Sarah.

Smiling at Fiona's quip, Sarah began to delicately unravel the gift wrap around Fiona's box, the task made harder than it was supposed to be by Fiona's hands gripping the box as if her life depended on it. Then finally she flipped away the lid, revealing the content.

The most realistic dildo Sarah had ever seen was standing straight up in the box, seemingly emerging from Fiona's crotch and poking through a hole crudely cut on the bottom of the box. The dildo was massive, as long as the wildest dildo the couple had ever used and thicker. It almost looked like it was throbbing and pulsing like the real deal.

"Did you really manage to pull off the good old dick-in-a-box?" Sarah rolled her eyes but smiled, slightly flustered by Fiona's utter boldness. "I thought that switching team would spare me from that."

"Do you... Do you like it?" Fiona asked, uncertainty writing all over her face. Sarah once again found Fiona's attitude a bit weird. This was far from the first time that the couple had exchanged sexually-themed gifts.

"Yeah! It looks so real! Lemme get a closer look." Sarah wrapped her fingers around the cock in the box. It was warm to the touch, and as soon as her fingers touched it Fiona began to squirm and moan. Sarah began to pull, trying to get the cock out of the box, but Fiona yelped in pain. Startled, Sarah quickly let it go.

"It's not a dildo, it's real! It's my cock. I have a cock!" Once the words had left Fiona's mouth, she appeared relieved, as if she had been holding a terrible secret.

"What..." Sarah's gaze went from Fiona's cock to her face then back to her cock. That certainly explained why it looked and felt so real. "But... how?"

Fiona delicately pulled the box up, guiding the hole in it along her shaft, then she discarded the box. There were no mistakes, no mind games. A large cock was sprouting from Fiona's crotch and it came with two similarly proportioned balls resting near the entrance of her pussy.

"Santa gave it to me. I know how it sounds, but I'm not crazy!"

"Oh." Was Sarah's answer to that revelation. Something in her mind just clicked. Santa had given her girlfriend a cock, it made perfect sense. The magic of Christmas and of Santa Claus was at work, letting Sarah accept this new fact without as much as a lingering question. "Okay."

"O--Okay? You're fine with this?"

Sarah's hand returned to Fiona's cock and this time it very gently began to stroke the shaft. "How long have you been joking about you having one of these things? I'm happy for you. And it looks like a lovely, lovely gift for me as well..."

Shuffling off the couch, Sarah dropped on her knees in front of Fiona's magnificent cock. Her fingers still dancing along Fiona's sensitive shaft, Sarah's face grew increasingly closer to Fiona's cock. The dark-haired futa groaned when she felt Sarah's hot breath on her dick, and when Sarah gave it a tentative lick, Fiona cussed under her breath.

"Can I?" Puppy-eyed, Sarah looked up at Fiona.

"I won't be the one stopping you." The futa stated, leaning back against the couch.

Sarah giggled with childish excitation then began to messily lick every inch of Fiona's cock. Sarah hadn't had much practice with real penis, her ubiquitous attraction to women's bodies having made her cross men off her sexual life long ago. Even though she and Fiona had often played with dildos of all shapes and sizes, the shaft between Fiona's legs felt totally different, hot and alive.

Replacing her tongue with her hands around Fiona's cock, Sarah got up and leaned against her girlfriend, smashing her lips against hers. As they kissed, both consumed by their burning desires, Fiona moaned loudly, her saliva-slickened cock stroked and squeezed by Sarah's hot hands.

When Sarah felt Fiona unconsciously thrust her hips, trying to get the most of Sarah's caress, she pulled her lips away from Fiona's, ending their kiss. A thin trail of saliva still joined their mouth for a second, then it broke as Sarah went back down her knees. Fiona's cock was almost burning hot between her hands.

She lustily smiled at her futa girlfriend, then she took the tip of Fiona's cock in her mouth. Fiona whined lasciviously and squirmed, visibly maddeningly eager for more. With her lips tightly sealed around Fiona's girth, Sarah bobbed her head up and down, managing to fit more and more of Fiona's meat in her mouth with each motion. She silently thanked all the practice she had gotten by sucking on fake, plastic cocks.

Sarah steadied herself for a second and breathed deeply, reading herself for what she was about to try. Inhaling through her nose, she shoved her head down, greedily swallowing Fiona's cock to the base. Fiona's tip easily went past Sarah's throat barrier, the nurse's lack of gag reflex allowing Fiona to bask in the tightness of her throat. With Fiona balls deep in her mouth, Sarah held tight and let her hands lazily play with Fiona's brink filled balls.

"Hnnng-- This is... way too much!"

Fiona's desperate struggle to contain her orgasm was Sarah's cue to finally let go. She slowly withdrew Fiona's cock from her mouth, the walls of her throat clinging to Fiona's shaft, until the very tip reappeared out of Sarah's mouth.

After taking a deep breath to refill her lungs, Sarah looked Fiona in the eyes and smiled hungrily. "You wouldn't be a quick shot, would you? Not after all those things you swore you would do to me if you had a dick?" Sarah's unbridled lust permeated her words.

Fiona was sweating profusely and the tip of her cock was now dripping precum constantly. "Easy for you to say... You don't know how good this feels..."

Sarah took off her hoodie and threw it on the couch next to Fiona. Her bare upper body was entirely exposed to Fiona's gaze. Sarah's nipples were steely hard and the crotch area of her pants was getting damp, more proof of her raging needs.

"Ready for more?" Sarah flaunted her chest and teased her own nipples. Fiona nodded firmly and unhesitatingly.

Sarah enveloped Fiona's cock with her ample chest then squished them with her elbows, tightly squeezing the shaft between them. For good measure, Sarah stuck out her tongue before winking at Sarah.

"You're so fucking hot..." Fiona moaned. "I--fuck... oooooh..." Her sentence devolved into a series of throaty grunts as Sarah's tongue began to dance upon Fiona's tip.

While Sarah's mouth busied itself around the bulbous head of Fiona's cock, Sarah began sliding her soft breasts up and down against Fiona's shaft. Fiona had always been obsessed with breasts and Sarah's particularly, but Sarah had never seen the appeal of giving a titjob to a dildo.

But now that Fiona had her very own cock able to feel the warmth and softness of Sarah's cleavage, Sarah was more than happy to provide, and truthfully, she was tremendously enjoying herself watching Fiona squirm and moan. Pushing her breasts together with her arms and elbow, she jerked Fiona's cock with her tight cleavage following no rhythm nor reason, her unpredictability making Fiona unable to get used to the overwhelming pleasure.

"I think-- I'm... I'm coming!"

Sarah barely had time to brace herself before cum flooded her mouth. The taste was weird and salty, but not entirely unpleasant. Her cheeks beginning to puff from the unending river of cum that Fiona's balls churned, Sarah gulped the semen down, the gooey mouthful only sliding down her throat with difficulty. But nearly as soon as she had drunk it all, her mouth was filled to the brim again.

Thankfully, Fiona tugged her cock out of Sarah's mouth and shot the remaining of her load on Sarah's breasts, glazing them thoroughly. Sarah patiently waited as Fiona's torrential cumshot slowed to a drizzle, then she gently sucked Fiona's cock and played with her balls, making sure to extract every single drop of cum that she could.

Contrary to what Sarah expected, Fiona didn't look spent at all, her cock was still raring to go.

"Shall we... take this to the bedroom?" Sarah asked expectantly.

--------------------

When Fiona and Sarah reached their bedroom, they both had already shed all their clothes. They had giggled, kissed and stripped the whole way, unable to keep their hands off of each other. They now stood next to their bed, their lips airtight against each other's. Fiona was vigorously fingering Sarah's drenched cunt and Sarah returning the favor by stroking Fiona's slick cock.

Fiona suddenly decided that the time for foreplay had ended. Her lips abandoned Sarah's and she gently pushed her girlfriend who fell down on the bed. Crawling on her back, Sarah got comfy then spread her legs wide, exposing her glistening cunt while Fiona climbed on the bed.

"Hum..." Sarah's cheeks reddened. "Please be gentle, Fi."

"No need to be coy now. I've seen what you're able to handle." Fiona smirked, guiding her cock towards the yawning entrance of Sarah's pussy.

"Yeah but... It's... kinda my first..."

Fiona's face softened in a gentle smile. "You never told me. I thought... Before we met..."

"No." Sarah softly shook her head. "I blew one or two guys and got fingered, but I never had sex with the real thing."

"Then it'll be a first for both of us." Fiona leaned against Sarah and kissed her while the tip of her dick began to spread Sarah's lower lips open. "It'll be our moment."

After their foreplay, Sarah's pussy was eagerly awaiting penetration. Fiona's cock easily slid inside the lubricated depths, but Fiona didn't rush it. She instead pushed forward slowly, letting Sarah get used to the throbbing, scalding hot intruder as it progressed. The dark-haired futa was happy enough to just bask in Sarah's warmth and tightness and listen to the moans that Sarah tried to hold back.

After a few minutes, Fiona was hilted as far as she could inside Sarah's welcoming pussy. "You good?" She asked.

Sarah nodded hectically then averted her eyes. Fiona had never found Sarah more pretty and desirable. It was not often that she could see the cutely shy side of Sarah. Fiona delicately caressed Sarah's cheek as she began her back and forth motions with her hips.

Sarah's pussy felt incredibly tight around Fiona's cock but despite that her cock easily moved inside. To Fiona it really felt like her girlfriend's pussy had been tailor made for her cock. Or maybe it was the opposite. Regardless, Fiona was in heaven, nothing had ever felt better than using her cock to fuck her soulmate.

And judging by Sarah's condition, her first time was also quite pleasurable. She was letting out high-pitched cries in rhythm with Fiona's thrusts and her legs were quivering uncontrollably. "More..." She moaned shamelessly.

Fiona roughly bit her lower lip, fighting against her orgasm. She wasn't yet used to her cock, her brain was struggling to process the pleasure, but she was going to do everything she could to make this moment last as long as possible. Her left hand went to Sarah's waist as she sped up her hips, fucking Sarah as they both she intensely desired.

Without missing a beat, Fiona's right hand reached out for Sarah's chest. But she didn't grope Sarah's alluringly bouncing soft breasts. Instead she flattened her palm against Sarah's skin and listened to the racing heart of her lover.

Sarah shut tight her eyes and grimaced, visibly reaching her climax. Fiona groaned in turn as Sarah's pussy coiled tightly around her cock and she intensely focused on not cumming yet despite what her body screamed at her. She fought against herself and her instincts and kept pounding Sarah's cunt with strength yet care.

Fiona's efforts were rewarded greatly. Sarah was repeatedly cumming her brain out, her four limbs spasming uncontrollably and her eyes glazed by the pleasure. That sight wiped away Fiona's self-control. As the orgasm she had been fighting against so valiantly was imminent, she slowed down her pace to crawl, but she was already way past the edge.

"I'm coming! I'm coming" Fiona vainly warned. She got no answer from Sarah, but it's not like she could have stopped herself from cumming deep inside Sarah anyway.

Her orgasm exploded like the cork of a champagne's bottle, releasing a burst of thick semen straight against Sarah's womb. Fiona's balls pulsed, endlessly pumping waves after waves of baby batter inside Sarah's depths. Never an orgasm had been more satisfying for Fiona, and Sarah wasn't exactly complaining of Fiona's performance either.

Sarah slowly recovered from her orgasms as Fiona finished dumping her load inside her. Panting, Sarah reached out her arm and put her palm against Fiona's cheek and both women gazed lovingly at each other.

Exhausted and spent, Fiona pulled her cock out and crashed down on the bed next to Sarah. Fiona's large load was slowly dripping out of Sarah's tight cunt and onto the sheets.

"Had I known that fucking could feel that good, maybe I wouldn't have turned lesbian." Sarah joked.

"Not fucking." Fiona's hand reached out for Sarah's and their fingers intertwined. "Make love."

Sarah laughed heartily. "Who would have guessed that having a cock would awaken your romantic side?"

Fiona put herself on her side to better gaze at Sarah. "Maybe I could romantically make love to you again?"

"You better. I'm hard to please."

--------------------

Sarah was sleeping soundly in her bed, her breathing making the sheets slightly rise and fall. Next to her, Fiona was laying wide awake, staring at the ceiling in the dark. The couple had had to change the bedding, twice due to Fiona's eagerness. But now that their lustful frenzy had quelled down, Fiona realized that she had forgotten something very important in the midst of this eventful Christmas.

As silently as she could, Fiona slid out of bed and headed toward her dresser. She opened a drawer full of her underwear and gently set them aside. Neatly hidden behind her panties and bras was a box small enough to fit in the palm of her hand. Fiona sighed, not daring to open it, not daring to stare at the ring that sat inside the satin box.

It didn't matter that Christmas had come and gone. She would find others opportunities to kneel, open the box and reaffirm her undying love.

With a faint smile on her lips, Fiona slid back under the sheets and closed her eyes, sleep coming quickly.

--------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading this story.

I don't have much to say about this story. As for tradition, I wanted to write a Christmas themed story, something I didn't do last year, but I was also feeling a bit burned out from writing. This was supposed to be a short, 3~4k word mindless flick. It kinda evolved and grew a bit longer as I wrote it. Don't think about the "plot" too hard, I did my best.

Now that 2022 comes to an end, I hope that my work entertained you and brought you satisfaction, at least ever so slightly. I wish all of you the best for 2023.

Merry Christmas.

ScaryOwl, your friendly futa smut provider.

12