All Comments on 'A Penny for a Buck'

by only_more_so

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Success!

One of the greatest stories that I have read on this site! Not only is it a great story, it is well structured with correct grammar!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great First Effort

It would also be just as great if it was your 10th effort. It would appear that you have a natural talent to write great stories. Everything needed to tell the story was present and utilized to the fullest. Keep writing. Thank You. Ronnie W.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 19 years ago
Charming..

I enjoyed this immensely, absolutely charming and fun. I loved the wit of the characters and the shoot straight from the hip dialog. Keep up the good work and keep having fun. Don't ever force a story out just close your eyes and feel it, granted you probably should open your eyes every once in a while to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Delightful

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Sweet and erotic, keep up the very good work - please...;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep it going

This is one of the most intriging stoies I have read in quite some time. Please keep the storie line going. Thanks for the excelent work. Lineboss89

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more please

Great story hope to see more of your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Content

A well rounded and well thought out story with a swift and neat conclusion. Will be looking for more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Star is Born!

Seldom have I come across as well written a piece by a new author. This individual will be a star rising, Not just in Literotica, But in any form of writing they may choose in the future. Keep writing you have the talent!

LazaroLazaroalmost 19 years ago
WOW!

Wooohooo - finally found an author who can write with a terrific sense of humor as well as a healthy raunchy attitude! Looking forward to a lot more of your work.

AliasalphaAliasalphaalmost 19 years ago
What they said

Encore...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
is this really your first?

If this is your first, I'm gonna be an addicted reader of any future stories you write. I loved your wit, your charming structure of sentences, and your erotic story line. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
First Submission, maybe

but not the first story... okay, 'fess up ... where are the ones before this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Almost perfect

The story is good, the sex is good, but the transition still needs some work: way too abrupt. With an extra paragraph or two thrown in at that point this would be a very good story indeed. Keep up the good work!

Jorel1455Jorel1455almost 19 years ago
Well Done

For any number 1 or 111, it was damn good - keep up the great work. I now have a new author to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot Stuff

I have rarely come across writing on this website that is both well written and appropriately raunchy. Keep up the good work.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Especially for a first story. Very well written. Flowed well ans sexy. Penny sounds kinda small but great.

Hope you continue to write here. You could even add to this story, I think! A painter and an engineer.

All in all....I like your style!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous