A Penny for Your Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
331 Followers

"You are the most beautiful woman."

"You cleaned up pretty good yourself. By the way, what time is our meeting tomorrow?"

"We have to be there by 10 am. Should take an hour. Did you bring enough clothing for the weekend?"

"After our meeting, I plan on taking you shopping. There are just a few things I need. Then we can go to the museums."

After dinner they made love in a 69 position with Joshua blasting his seed in Abby's mouth and Abby rocked her pussy against Joshua's mouth as she had a mind-blowing orgasm.

Joshua said, "If we keep this up we will never make the meeting tomorrow." He was not very serious with his tone.

Thirty minutes later, Abby was now sitting back against the headboard. She purposely spread her legs as wide as she could. Joshua was resigned to the fact that Abby's pussy, lips split, showing her pink inner core, framed by her pubic hair, was the sexiest thing he ever saw. "You know," he remarked, "You continue to amaze me with your sexiness and beauty."

"What are you going to do about it, big boy?" You too tired to fuck me again?"

"I think I can handle anything you can throw at me," Joshua said tongue-in-cheek. "Come sit on my cock." Abby complied.

Joshua was not concerned that Abby would not be wet, given the fact that they went down on each other thirty minutes ago. He lined up his cock with her fur lined slit and rammed his entire length into Abby's pussy.

"Fuck me Joshua. Fuck me hard. Don't play with me."

Joshua began playing with her nipples, tugging and pulling them. They were rock hard as he put his mouth to the right one and then the left one. Joshua held her hips as he began to plow into Abby's pussy. He heard how wet she was and in a few minutes she was screaming. It had been close to ten years since she had a cock in her and now, Joshua's cock was doing things to her pussy for the fourth time that day.

"Joshua, please go faster," she yelled feeling a major orgasm was going to hit her like a freight train. She used her cunt muscles to grip Joshua's cock as he yelled out.

"I'm cumming. Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming."

When she felt his cum she screamed out announcing she had cum as well. "Thank you, thank you so much. My pussy feels so good. Oh God, I came so hard!"

The meeting the next day could not have gone better. The soon to be former CEO lavished praised on both Abby and Joshua. "In all my years, no negotiations have gone as smoothly as the ones you owned. Your concern for the people who work for the company is something I could never imagined." He had his administrative assistant being each of them a glass of champagne. "I signed the papers five minutes ago. Congratulations." He raised his glass as did Abby and Joshua.

Speaking for Abby, Joshua said, "This is a great company and will be a welcome addition to my company."

The CEO said, "Thank you. You'll have to excuse me. I've got a meeting with the employees in five minutes. Joshua, please send my regards to your dad and tell him I said thank you."

Abby looked at him as he said, "I will."

They all shook hands and Abby and Joshua left the office. When they were in the lobby, Abby asked Joshua, "You holding something back on me?"

"Just the fact that my dad owns the company." It was a company valued at three-billion dollars.

"When were you going to bring that up."

"Well," he laughed, "we really did have too much in the way of a conversation yesterday. Does it make a difference in our relationship."

"There can't be any secrets going forward."

"I'm sorry. There won't be. I apologize." He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She smiled at him. She couldn't stay angry with the man she loved.

Over the next two days, when they weren't finding different ways to make love, they went sightseeing and as promised, Abby took Joshua shopping. There were a few things that she wore to bed that gave Joshua a lasting erection. A see-thru negligee showed her ample tits. She didn't bother wearing panties to bed.

On Sunday night, after a frenzied love making session, they both sat up in bid and Abby addressed the elephant in the room.

"Tomorrow we go back to work, me to Maryland and you to New Jersey, then what?

"For the time being why don't we try to see each other every weekend. My schedule is a bit more flexible as you have Rachel. I'm willing to come to see you, if that's what you want. And when you can, you can come to see me. Bring Rachel with you."

And after a weekend of pure joy, they went back to their respective homes. They spoke every day, planned weekends to see each other. Joshua met Rachel. She took an immediate liking to him. After a weekend in Maryland, taking Rachel everywhere they went, from a museum, to bowling to a high end dinner, Rachel, for the first time, felt like she had a father in her life.

The following weekend, Abby took the train to Princeton. Rachel had a practice SAT test that she had to take. It had been about six weeks since they were able to make love. No sooner did they enter Joshua's house she began to take her clothes off. She wore some of the sexy undergarments she purchased when the two of them were together in D.C., but nothing else under here winter coat. When she dropped the coat on the floor, Joshua opened his mouth but nothing came out.

Abby was stunning. Her tits overflowed from her bra. Her pubic bush was seen through the transparent thong panty. She walked toward his bedroom. "Care to join me?"

He answered by sprinting to the bedroom. He undressed completely, his erection sticking out from his groin. He sat on the edge of his bed and grabbed Abby around the waist pulling him close to him. He took a few seconds to remove her bra. For the moment he left on her panties. He reached up and fondled both tits at the same time. After a few minutes he started to play with her erect nipples, eliciting a moan out of Abby's mouth. Joshua couldn't get enough of her tits.

Then he pulled down her panties. Her bush framed her mound and lips. Her clitoris was peeking out from the hairy mound. He asked Abby to put one leg on the bed. He crawled between her legs, reversed himself on the bed and began to eat her pussy. Starting from the bottom of her slit he licked to the top, paying attention to her erect clitoris. He moved his fingers into her cunt all the while licking her sensitive bud.

"Oh God. Oh Gawd..............................................," she wailed as she began to thrust her pelvis to meet his tongue and fingers. "Joshua, please don't stop, It feels so good. Going to cum. Going to cum. Oh yes, cummmmmmming. Don't stop. I'm cummmmmmmmming!" And she did, squirting on his face. She fell forward on the bed. Joshua reached for a towel and dried his face then joined Abby on the bed.

It didn't take Abby too long to recuperate from her oral orgasm. She pushed Joshua onto his back, climbed on top while taking his cock into her hands and then moving it into her pussy. A pussy so wet, Joshua's cock slid in without resistance.

Joshua reached up to play with her tits as Abby began the ritual of getting fucked while she was in control of the action. "Fuck Joshua. It's not going to take me long to cum." She started wailing, using words that he could not understand. He latched onto a nipple and Abby said, "Bite my nipples, I going to cum. Bite my nipples." She started to cum on his cock, using her vaginal muscles to milk his cock. He wasn't going to last.

"Damn Abby. I'm going to cum. Going to shoot my cum into your pussy. Here it comes." he yelled. "I love you Abby." No matter how many times he said it, it sounded perfect every time.

In response she could only yell out her feelings to Joshua. "I love you too. I love you so much."

The weekend went by too fast, but Abby had to leave a little earlier than expected. She had a meeting with the Managing Partner the next morning and wanted to be well rested.

At the door, Joshua said, "I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good luck with your meeting. I love you."

She kissed him goodbye and returned his words. "Talk to you tomorrow, I love you."

When she got home, Abby received a phone call from her office. That was unusual given it was a Sunday. The Administrative Assistant told her that there was a change of plans and that she was flying to San Francisco in the morning, A ticket would be forthcoming. The plane leaves at 9 AM. It was unusual that no agenda was sent to her. A car would be waiting for her when she arrived at SFO. It would take her directly to this company office. A car will pick her up at her home at 6:30 AM for a trip to the airport.

Rachel asked if she could stay at her friend's house. Staying with Susan and her parents was second nature as it seems as though she spends more time at their house than she does at her own. "I'll give her mom a call." A few minutes later she told Rachel that everything would be fine. It was going to be a quick trip. In on Monday, back Wednesday early, taking the red-eye on Tuesday night.

Sitting in First Class she was served a semi-decent breakfast. She knew there would be a buffet lunch awaiting her at the office. The flight was uneventful and Abby arrived at her firm's offices on Post Street. She was met by the Managing Partner, Robert Morgan, a well-respected bankruptcy attorney. "Abby, welcome. Flight good." She nodded. He introduced her to the other five senior attorneys, the executive committee. Abby only knew one, her boss, the others only by name and reputation.

They sat down at the conference table, Abby still having no idea why she was there. They all grabbed for the food. Abby opted for a salad. They were talking to her as though she were an equal member of the group. After the dishes were removed from the table, Bob Morgan spoke. "Abby, you are saying to yourself, why am I here?" There was laughter from everyone.

"Let me get right to it. Every member of the executive committee is in agreement with what I'm going to say. This company needs to branch out into other areas of the law. We have no one working in sexual harassment law, women's rights law and there is one or two others. We need someone to head the office, in putting together a staff of attorneys, paralegals and administrative and technical staff. That person would be a Senior VP, reporting directly to me. Abby, we want you to be that person. You have been an outstanding attorney, a valuable asset to this company. I am offering you the opportunity to run the corporate office with a salary and benefits commensurate with the position.

Abby was shocked, to say the least. "Mr. Morgan that is such a generous offer. One question, if I may?"

"Sure."

"Where will the office be located?"

"I thought you would have figured it out. Right in this office. We are closing down a few divisions from this office, but this office will be big enough for the staff you will be hiring."

"I'm overwhelmed with your confidence in me. I need to discuss this with my daughter, Rachel. Can I get back to you later this week?"

"That would be fine. Take the upcoming week off. In the meantime, I'll have our in- house legal department get you a copy of the contract.. That sound okay?"

Abby tried to sound excited, hoped it came across that way when she said, "That sounds great. Thank you very much. This is a great opportunity."

With no other questions the boss said, "Let's go to dinner."

They were driven to one of the best restaurants in San Francisco, Spruce, where they dined on typical California cuisine with enough wines to enjoy. The conversation was light with plenty of laughter. After dinner, Abby was driven back to her hotel. She had nothing on her agenda tomorrow except a morning meeting and then another dinner.

In the room she called Joshua, not letting him know that their lives would be changed before it had gotten started. The phone call was awkward and she cut if off saying she had to call Rachel. After she hung up from her daughter, while sitting on the bed she began to cry.

She earned this promotion, but she was afraid that she would lose Joshua. They promised they would always be honest with each other so Abby told herself that she would tell him in person, when he came over that weekend.

The flight home was not easy. She quietly cried. She arrived home after Rachel had left for school. Her parents were still at her house. They recognized that something was not right.

"What's going on?" her mom asked. Her dad was sitting next to her.

"I got promoted. They are going to let me run the entire office."

"So, what's the problem?"

"The job is in San Francisco. If it was just Rachel and me, no problem."

"But now Joshua comes into the picture."

"Mom, dad, I love him. I'm entitled to have this love. I'm also entitled to this job. I run the risk of losing the love of my life. And Rachel has started calling him dad."

"Talk to him. Things have a way of working themselves out."

"He's coming over for the weekend on Friday. I plan on telling Rachel at dinner tonight."

It was a difficult dinner when Abby told Rachel of the new job.

"Can't you turn it down?"

"I can, but I can't. This is something I deserve. But I'm so torn because of Joshua."

"Mom, Joshua has been like a dad to me and I've observed, like a husband to you."

"I don't know what to do. I'm going to talk to Joshua when he comes over this Friday.

Joshua arrived with a great bottle of wine. Rachel opened the door and kissed him on the cheek. She didn't seem like her old self. Abby followed and kissed him as though they were not going to make love on the spot.

Usually, they would go right to the dining room table, but this time she asked Joshua to come into the living room. As they hadn't spoken about San Francisco, Joshua figured he might as well bring up the subject. He poured the wine. Rachel had water.

"So. tell me about San Francisco."

Two minutes into her presentation Abby started weeping. By the time she finished telling Joshua that she was taking the job, she was sobbing. Rachel was sobbing. Joshua was calm as he said, "Abby, you deserve this promotion. You went to college then to Harvard Law all while raising an incredible child, now young woman. Professionally, this is a no brainer. We will find a way to keep us going. Abby and Rachel, I'm never going to leave you. You're stuck with me."

Rachel started crying louder. Joshua moved over to her and cradled her in his arms. "This should be a celebration, not a funeral." After about fifteen minutes Joshua said, "Go get yourselves cleaned up and let's go out for dinner. We need to celebrate your promotion."

Even though they really didn't want to celebrate, they decided to go.

Thirty minutes later, there was another surprise when they were greeted by Joshua's parents. Abby had never met Joshua's parents. "Abby and Rachel, I want you to meet my parents, Paula and Caleb Winters".

His parents greeted both of them warmly. "Joshua has told us so much about both of you. I can see why he loves both of you," Paula said.

Abby's parents walked in. Joshua made the introductions then the maître d' brought all guests to their table. The funeral atmosphere ended and the laughter went around the table. The conversation around the table centered around Abby's new job. Everyone was thrilled about her promotion and subsequent move to the Bay Area, although Abby started to cry again, thinking about being away from Joshua. Rachel had tears in her eyes. Before they said finished their dessert, Joshua's dad had something he wanted to ask Abby. "Abby, did you have a good time meeting with Bob Morgan?"

"Of course. Do you know him?"

"Yes, we've known each other for years. Belonged to the same golf club until he moved to Maryland."

Dinner plates were removed and champagne flutes were passed around the table. The server asked if anyone wanted dessert. Of course, Rachel said yes to a piece of cheesecake. The others passed. Joshua asked the server to open the champagne and pour, including Rachel. "But only a half glass for the young lady, please." Everyone laughed.

"Hey Abby, I'm not really good at this." He pulled a Tiffany's box out of his pocket.

He opened the box, took out a perfectly cut diamond ring and continued. "You make a difference in my life. Rachel makes a difference in my life. Will you please marry me. Rachel, will you please be my daughter"?

Abby was speechless at first, but then was able to yell, loud enough for everyone in the restaurant to hear her., "Of course I'll marry you. I love you." The ring fit perfectly.

Rachel also was speechless. "I love you dad. Thanks for coming into our lives." Joshua brought out another Tiffany box and handed it to Rachel.

"I hope you like it."

Rachel opened the box to find a silver necklace with a stunning diamond in the center.

"Oh my God. It's beautiful. Mom, look what dad bought me." Ever the crier, Abby started to cry.

"It's beautiful," Abby said between tears. "Here, let me help you put it on."

They handed Rachel a mirror and when she saw her gift she said, "Dad, this is the most beautiful gift I have ever received. I will cherish it forever. Thank you." She went over and gave Joshua a big hug and a kiss.

They toasted with the champagne. And included a toast to Abby's new job. People came over to offer their congratulations.

When they were ready to leave, Joshua's father held his hand in the air. "Can I get your attention please! One more surprise. I need to get Joshua some additional training if he is going to, eventually, take over running the business. He needs to be in charge of a large office so, when the time comes, there will be a seamless transition to CEO. I think I found the perfect office for him. San Francisco!" He sat back, smiled and waited, but not for too long.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!," Abby screamed. Rachel was equally thrilled.

Joshua just smiled.

"When did you know about this?"

"We had talked about it for months. Didn't think much about it when the conversations ended a few months ago. I asked my dad about it last night, after you told me about your move. He told me that we could do this, me making the move. He told me not to say anything until he could tell you personally. As you can tell, my dad takes his time making important decisions and likes to be the one to announce them.."

Abby, put two and two together. "Caleb, did you speak to Bob Morgan recently?"

"I did. He wanted to ask me about how well you worked with my company. Then he told me he was going to offer you the position in San Francisco. I decided to make the decision on moving Joshua out to San Francisco, knowing he would not be happy being in New Jersey while you were on the west coast. I hope that was okay with you."

Abby touched her heart.

Caleb paid the bill. They had a driver waiting to take he and Paula back to their hotel.

"Grandma, can I stay with you tonight??

"But of course."

In the lobby, they confirmed brunch the next day. They said good night to each other. The mother's discussed talking about putting a wedding together.

They undressed quickly kissing furiously facing each other. After a few minutes of kissing, Joshua climbed on top of Abby. She spread her legs and he easily slid in cock into her. They began to move together and were mostly silent until Abby cried out, "On God, God. This feels so good. My Gawd.................................................., oh yes, yes, yes, I'm going to cum. I love you Joshua. Don't stop. Your cock feels so fucking good. Don't stop, don't stop. I love you."

"I love you Abby, so much."

They were both screaming as their mutual orgasm hit, with Joshua unloading a week's worth of semen into his fiance's cunt.

Epilogue:

They wanted to get married before they moved to San Francisco which would be in three months. Abby and the mothers were able to put it all together in two. Abby and Joshua were married in the synagogue where he had his Bar Mitzvah in Princeton. The reception, for 150 people, relatives and close friends, was held on the campus of Princeton University. Rachel was the maid of honor. She has started looking more like her mother. So beautiful.

NYBoss
NYBoss
331 Followers