A Penny for Your Thoughts

Story Info
Drawn together by business, they find unexpected romance.
7.6k words
4.59
10.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers

.A Penny for Your Thoughts -- NY Boss

The usual disclaimers. All those engaged in any sexual acts are over 18. All sex is consensual. If you're looking for men with 10" cocks and women with 40 DD tits, you're in the wrong place. I hated English in school so please forgive any typos or grammatical errors. I do my own editing and I hope it meets your expectations. Your comments and votes are most welcome. Enjoy.

"A penny for your thoughts?" asked the attorney who was my lunch partner at a bistro in the Georgetown section of Washington, D.C. I took the train from Princeton and she took the train in from College Park. I work for a large Bio-Tech company who had the responsibility of working with a lawyer on finalizing a proposal that will enable my company to purchase a smaller company, a company that matches up with our growth goals.

.

The lawyer next to me was Abby Krauss, Harvard Law and outside counsel for my company.. It was the first time Abby was working with my company. She makes sure all the I's are dotted and the T's crossed while I put the meat and potatoes into the contract. For the past four months I have worked with Abby in establishing a professional working relationship between her and my company. In order to do that I also needed to establish a professional relationship between the two of us.

I had worked hard to foster the relationship, providing my business expertise, a Princeton MBA, to the process. We seemed to be working well as her boss and my boss were pleased we met the deadlines imposed in the contract.

During the four months, we often went to lunch or dinner once a month, sometimes more often than that. We spoke often on the phone, more times than not on topics not related to her practice or to my job. Over time, we had become very good friends, nothing more, and when we said our goodbyes after dinner or after meetings in her office or mine we said goodbye with no more than a peck on the cheek.

Even though I was some 10 years younger than Abby, I respected her for her work and for her friendship. However, with the question she posed, "A penny for your thoughts?" the relationship took a turn in a different direction.

So, there we sat, having lunch. Before I go any further, let me describe Abby Krauss. She could pass for 25 years old, rather than the 37 she is. After getting out from an abusive marriage, she never re-married. Of medium height (probably 5'6"), buxom (probably 34C) brunette with shoulder length hair and a great smile that goes perfect with the sexy legs she encased in fine nylons. I'm about 6' tall, medium build and 27 years old.

Truth be told, I had the deer in the head lights syndrome, as I was truly staring at her legs and bust, and had been fantasizing as to how she trimmed her bush or was she completely shaved and how she would look with her legs spread and my tongue on her clit and cunt. I guess it was the tight white tee shirt, with the shade of her nipples peeking through the material, a very short miniskirt and 4" heel pumps she was wearing when she greeted me in the hotel lobby where our next meeting would take place. That started me on the road to this fantasy that I have had on more than one occasion. It was strictly a fantasy which would now take a different turn in the relationship, either for good or bad.

You see, I was married, married young. We were both 18. We had no idea what we were doing. We both went to Princeton. I started working for my dad and she started out, after she got her MBA as a senior executive at Bloomberg. And then, it all fell apart as Helen passed away at the young age of 23. A rare form of cancer. I had never had a desire to stray during our marriage or to develop stronger relationships while going on dates after she passed away. That changed when I started working with Abby. Being busy with the project I didn't have time for romance, regardless of how Abby turned me on.

Abby had called me to find out if I had arrived as we had planned to go to lunch. I had taken a room at the Four Seasons as I had planned to spend a few days playing tourist. I had just arrived at the hotel and the fall weather was perfect. I asked Abby "Once we finish our business would you like to do some sightseeing?" We were in Washington, D.C., where the company my company was acquiring was based. We would have to meet with them the next day. There was much to do and plenty of time to do it.

"Perfect," Abby replied.

I told her where I was staying and we would meet in the lobby.

We greeted each other as we always do with a hug and a short peck on the cheek. We found a table in the lobby and Abby took the time to review my last proposals. It took only about an hour to finalize the remaining issues. When we were done, we smiled at each other and I said, "It's been a pleasure working with you. I hope we can do it again."

Abby said, "You've been a great help getting this done, Joshua. Let's grab a bite to eat in Georgetown and then cab it to the Smithsonian. I haven't been to that museum in years."

"Lead the way" I answered.

So, there we sat, having just ordered our lunch at a French Bistro in Georgetown, and I had that deer in a headlight look. "A penny for your thoughts?" Come on, Joshua, you look like you are in another world. I want to thank you for working with me on this project, so why the far-off look?"

"If I were to tell you what I am thinking, it would probably end our relationship" as my eyes moved from her eyes to her impressive bust..

"There is nothing you can say to change our relationship."

"Let me think about it over lunch," I replied. I guess the food was good, as I was having trouble concentrating on both the quality of the lunch and on how I was going to give Abby her answer.

Abby ordered dessert and coffee and said, "You barely touched your food. I must have struck a nerve with my question."

"You have no idea" was my lame response. We finished up, gathered our things and went looking for a cab. The cab ride to the Smithsonian did not take long, but it must have seemed longer to Abby as I sat silently in the cab.

Out of the cab, I turned to face her and said, "You really want to know what I was thinking?"

"Yes."

"I will be totally honest with you and I am afraid that our friendship will not be the same after this."

We stopped at the entrance to the museum and I turned her around so we were face to face. "When I first met you, I thought of you as just another person I had to work with. But over the last four months, you've made me laugh for the first time in years. You've made me feel alive. I am glad our friendship was what its been. You knew about my situation at home and I have been hesitant to try and take our relationship further. You gave no signals, nor was I looking for any, and I always kept my thoughts about you to myself in fear of offending you."

I proceeded to get to the very point of her initial question. "Remember, you insisted. When I was staring into space, I was thinking just how you would look without your clothes on. Your beautiful with them on, but I've always tried to imagine how you would look naked in bed." There, I said it. I could not put the genie back in the bottle. Not knowing what to expect, I thought me being quiet was called for.

Abby, took a step back, seemed to get flushed in her face. Took a second to compose herself and in a very quiet, straight forward way she said, "You are right. This does change the way I am going to view our relationship. Clearly, I did not expect to hear this from you." I tried to interrupt to apologize, but Abby put her hand up to stop me. "Let's forget the museum and get back to the hotel. I need some time with this. Let's walk."

Even though she placed her arm in mine, to say it was an awkward ten-minute walk back to the hotel, in silence was an understatement. Not only did I put a good friendship in jeopardy, I think I could have ended my career as well, especially if Abby was vindictive.

She broke the silence as we approached the hotel. "You know, I had thought about this for a long time, but I never had the inclination to act upon my feelings toward you." With that, she took my face in her hands and proceeded to tickle my tonsils with her tongue. The kiss lasted, for what seemed like 5 minutes.

"I think we need to move out of the public's view if you are going to do this again," Joshua said.

"You are assuming a lot," laughed Abby as she grasped Joshua's hand.

"By the way," Joshua asked, "where were you planning to stay tonight?"

"Actually, I was planning to stay with you. Nothing you were going to say was going to change my feelings toward you."

With that she pushed Joshua toward the elevator. He used a key to access the top floor. They were the only two people in the elevator so Joshua took the risk of moving Abby against the wall, grabbed her hands and lifted them over her head as he began to kiss her along her neck and ears. Before too long the elevator stopped on the 24th floor.

Exiting left, the suite was at the end of the hall. They held on to one another as they stumbled to the suite. Once inside, clothes started coming off. Joshua was down to his boxers and Abby was down to her bra and panties.

"Let me look at you," Joshua said.

Abby moved back and removed her bra. Her tits had little sag with nipples fully erect. She smiled, turned so her ass faced him, and slowly removed her panties. Joshua took in the perfect figure with a toned ass.

"Go sit on the bed," Abby said.

Joshua moved quickly and sat at the edge of the bed. Abby turned her head noting where Joshua was sitting.

"Back against the headboard, please."

Joshua moved quickly resting against the headboard.

Abby said, "Let me know if this is what you were thinking." Abby stepped out of her panties and turned to face Joshua.

"Just beautiful. More than that if that's possible," Joshua remarked.

Seeing her totally nude was an amazing experience. He lowered his eyes and found her mound covered with a thick pelt of brown hair. The pelt was trimmed on the sides, but he loved it the way it framed her sex.

"Abby, I was thinking of you like this, but your beauty exceeded all my expectations. Come join me," as he patted the space on the bed next to him.

Joshua had removed his boxers and Abby was impressed by his cock, the length and thickness. She thought "I haven't been laid in a while. I hope I can take this beautiful cock in my mouth and pussy."

They started slowly, small pecks than getting bolder, kissing with tongues running amok in their mouths. Joshua reached for Abby's tits. So firm, he began to play with each tit, rubbing each one while grasping for each nipple. He took the nipple on one of her tits and began to play with it. Abby began to moan and when he found her second tit and did the same, Abby panted, "That feels so fucking good, please don't stop."

From their sitting position, Joshua pushed Abby into a lying position. He climbed on top of Abby and should could feel his erection pushing against her thigh. He began to pay with both of her tits, kneading each one eliciting a steady moan of approval. A short time later he began to play with her nipples again.

"Oh God. This is so good," Abby moaned. She thought that "I may be able to cum, just by Josh playing with my tits."

He continued to play with her tits at the same time, moving down her body. Planting kisses along the way, especially on the inside of her thighs, he took his time when he got to her hair covered mound. He kissed around her slit, savoring the softness of her bush. He flattened his tongue and started licking her slit. He loved the taste and he began fucking her pussy with his tongue.

Abby was writhing on the bed, pushing her hips upward. "Please Joshua, I need to cum, need to cum. Lick my clit, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, lick my clit."

Not wanting to disappoint his new lover, he moved his tongue onto her clit and moved it up and down and from side to side as Abby pushed and held Joshua's head into her crotch. Joshua loved being smothered like that. Abby began to rock her hips faster and faster and Joshua's tongue moved faster and faster on her clit. He stuck two fingers up her pussy and began to saw them in and out, torturing her G spot, as his tongue was about to deliver an out of body experience.

"I'm almost there. Please don't stop. Please." And then she wailed as her orgasm sent her convulsing in pleasure she had not experienced for years. Gradually she took her hands off of Joshua's head. Before moving aside, Joshua gave Abby's slit a long kiss. His face was covered in Abby's cum as she squirted when her orgasm hit.

Abby curled next to Joshua. She said, "That was wonderful. I haven't felt this way in a very long time."

"I also haven't felt this way in a long time." They cuddled under the covers.

About an hour later, after some very quiet reflection, Abby said, "I want you to make love to me. Your cock is so hard. Take your time getting in, it's been a while. I'm on the pill so don't worry." She turned and moved onto her back.

Joshua kissed her gently on her lips and settled between her legs. Abby spread her legs as Joshua took his cock and put it against her opening, an opening framed by her thatch of dark hair. He slowly pushed his cock, letting Abby adjust to his girth and length.

"I'm so wet, you can go in a little further."

Joshua's cock was about 7" long and a little thicker than normal. Joshua pushed in until he was completely in.

"Your cock feels amazing. Take it slow." And Joshua did.

Resting on his elbows, he showered Abby's tits with kisses, teasing her nipples allowing Abby to control the thrusts of her pussy and his cock. They worked into a rhythm with Joshua's cock rubbing Abby's clitoris. Abby whispered into Joshua's ear, "Your cock is driving my pussy crazy. It's been too long since I had a hard cock in my pussy. I can't believe how wet you've made me."

"Are you ready for me to go faster?"

"Oh my God, yes!"

Joshua lifted Abby's legs onto his shoulders and began to thrust into Abby's pussy with abandonment. As she began to moan, he lowered her legs and moved so they were face to face. He restarted thrusting and her began to kiss her. They locked lips and the kisses became more passionate by the minute.

"I can get deeper, but you have to get on your knees," Joshua said.

Without a word said, Abby moved off of Joshua's cock and got onto her knees. She lowered her head into the pillow as Joshua positioned himself behind her.

With Abby's pussy drenched from first cumming when Joshua ate her to orgasm and the most recent fucking, Joshua lined up his cock with Abby's slit and pushed in until his cock was balls deep.

"Let me know if any of this hurts?" Joshua asked as he started thrusting, faster and faster. Abby's moans became incoherent screams as she had never felt so full of pleasure Joshua's cock was giving her. "Go faster, Josh, faster, deeper.........................Oh so fucking good. Your cock is so fucking good. You're going to make me cum again."

"I'm going to cum," Joshua screamed.

"Give it to me. I want to feel you cum in me. Yes, Yes.........................I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming," Abby scream and she did followed by Joshua painting her insides with his semen.

Abby collapsed on the bed, too tired to roll over. Joshua moved next to her. A minute later Abby lifted her head and rolled to her back settling into the crook of Joshua's arm. Joshua moved the covers over the two of them. A few minutes later, when things calmed down, Abby turned to Joshua and said, "Josh, what did we just do?"

"What do you mean?"

"What did we just do?" Abby repeated her question.

Joshua moved away from Abby, turned to laying on his side, facing her, and said, "I don't know about you, but I made passionate love to a beautiful woman. I've never felt so good in my life."

"You know what I mean."

"I really don't."

"I let my emotions get the better of me, I'm 10 years older than you, this should not have happened."

"But it did, and by the way, the age difference doesn't bother me. If you didn't know it, I love you."

"This is so wrong," Abby said as she began to cry.

"Please don't cry. Why is it so wrong?"

"Because I am ten years older than you. You have to think about getting married, having children, living your life. And because, I love you and I shouldn't." After waiting for a minute, came the surprise. "I also have a 15 year old daughter. I was married for a few years, then divorced."

Joshua was quiet for a few seconds, reflecting. He didn't know about Abby's past life, and quite frankly, he didn't care. He loved this woman. He moved toward Abby and gave her a passionate kiss, then reached around to bring her close to him. They were laying against pillows and it was a few minutes before Joshua said anything.

"Abby, I don't care about your past life, except to say that your daughter must feel lucky to have you as her mother. I love you, and I'll love your daughter if we can find a way to make this work."

Abby was nodding her head. "I love you so much Joshua. We will make this work. What do you have planned after tomorrow morning's meeting?"

I was going to spend the weekend right here and do some sightseeing. My boss paid for the room, so I'm going to take advantage of his generosity."

"Give me a second, I need to make a call, Joshua."

He couldn't believe how sexy she looked walking out of the bedroom. Her tight ass was amazing. He could hear her talking but couldn't hear what was being said. Then she walked back into the bedroom. Joshua stared at her beauty as her heavy tits swayed from side to side. He moved his eyes down to her pubic bush. Unlike his friends who preferred their women to look like school girls, Joshua like the feel of having a bush in his face when he was eating pussy.

With a smile Abby said, "I just called my mom and asked her to watch Rachel, my daughter. Let me call the bell stand so they can bring up my luggage. Would you like some company this weekend?"

"Do I actually have a choice?"

She threw a pillow at him and jumped into bed. They made love one more time before realizing that it was close to 7 pm and they had missed dinner.

"You know," Joshua said, that if we don't get out of this room, we will never have dinner because we will be fucking until dawn."

"So, is that a problem?" Abby said while trying to stifle a laugh.

"I just think that we should take a shower, get dressed, get some food at the restaurant downstairs and call housekeeping to clean up this mess and get rid of the sex smell, which, by the way, they may never be able to do. You go in first," Joshua said. "I'll make some calls."

Abby appeared in a robe, her wet hair depositing drops on the floor. Joshua said, "They have a 4-star restaurant in the hotel. I made a reservation for 8 pm. I'm going to run into the shower,"

To tease him, Abby open and dropped her robe to the floor.

"God damn. You keep doing that, we'll never make dinner." He moved and hugged her and she felt how hard she made him, as his erection was pressed against her bush.

"I promise to take care of this later," she said as she was casually stroking his erection.

Eventually both got dressed, Abby in a cocktail dress and Joshua is a sports coat and a pair of blue jeans. They shared a bottle of champagne to start, toasting their good fortune of a successful business venture and more important, of expressing their love for one another. Over dinner, While Abby knew about Joshua's married life and the subsequent death of his wife. Abby told Joshua about her life. Married in college. An unexpected pregnancy at twenty, divorced soon after as the guy didn't want the obligations of raising a child. He was abusive to her and left without a note. Good riddance. Then law school with her parents helping out with Rachel. Rachel is now in 10th grade and wants to follow her mom and become a lawyer.

NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers