A Peony for Your Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was kind of crowded in the lawyer's modest office. I was there with Eleanor and Martha. Reverend Cole along with several deacons from church were also there. I got a bad feeling when I saw them in there. Reverend Cole had a smug look on his face. My bad feelings were justified when it was revealed that the Carter's had left everything, property, assets and investments to the church. Eleanor was completely stunned.

"They left me nothing?" She asked in disbelief.

"No." The attorney said. "The will is actually older than you are so you weren't born yet, however your parents never filed another will so this one is legally binding."

"What am I going to do? Where am I going to live?" Eleanor asked in tears.

"You can come and stay with us." Reverend Cole said. "Until you can sort out what you are going to do." As he said it saw his eyes travel over Eleanor's body like a butcher sizing up a slab of meat. The man was a creep, no doubt about it.

"She'll be staying in her own house until this is settled." I replied for her.

"But it is settled Mr. Darling." Reverend Cole said. He reached into his coat pocket and withdrew a bundle of papers. "I was afraid that something like this would happen so I went to the trouble of having eviction papers drawn up." He handed them out to Eleanor but I took them instead and quickly read them over.

"You're only giving her until Friday!" I blurted out. "That's only five days from now."

"It's all perfectly legal Mr. Darling." The attorney said. A light bulb clicked on in my head.

"How did the Reverend now to show up with eviction papers? I asked the attorney.

"Um, well, I represent the church also." He replied somewhat sheepishly.

I stood up and loomed over his desk. In a quiet but forceful voice I demanded, "You will give us a copy of the Carter's will, right now." He started at me for a moment and when I wouldn't back down he handed over a copy of the will. "Thank you. You will be contacted by Miss Carter's attorney shortly. She will be contesting the will."

I put my hand down and took Eleanor's arm and helped her up from her chair. Martha followed suit and we turned to leave. Before we left I stopped and addressed Reverend Cole. "By the way, until this is resolved Miss Carter will be staying in her home and anyone coming on the property will be considered to be trespassing. Do you understand?"

"Are you threatening me?" He asked. A couple of the deacons stirred and made as if to back him up.

"Not at all." I said with an evil grin. We strolled out the door and I led them quickly to my truck.

"Where are we going?" Eleanor asked through her sniffles.

"To see MY lawyer." I said.

"I can't afford a lawyer."

"I can and I'm not going to let those crooks get your inheritance."

We beat it to my lawyer's office and thankfully he was available. We laid the whole story out for him and he got right to work. Of course it helps that he and I went to college together and I introduced him to his wife of 22 years. By the end of the day he had managed to get an injunction to hold up the enactment of the will pending a hearing and an order preventing the church, or any of its members, from setting foot on the Carter property or having any contact with Eleanor until after the issue of the will could be settled. He's a damn good lawyer.

Long story made short, my lawyer kicked their lawyer's ass all over the court room. The judge completely threw out the old will and awarded Eleanor everything. The judge even turned the opposing attorney in to the State Bar Association for a probable ethics violation for handling both the will and the legal actions of the church. That case is pending but I really don't give a shit what happens to that asshole.

The legal wrangling took the better part of six months, so by the time that it was all over Thanksgiving had passed and Christmas was only a week away. I had helped Eleanor with the last of her mother's standing orders and she was now at the point where she needed to decide if she wanted to continue with the floral business or sell it and go to college.

I was past the summer crops and into fall and winter mode at the farm and at the market. I was about to take in the last of the collard and mustard greens and the cabbages had already been picked. I discovered that Eleanor was also very skilled at canning and making preserves, something that Claire had been the expert at when she and I ran the farm. Eleanor helped me can beans, applesauce, apple butter, and a dozen different kinds of jellies from the fruit trees in my orchard. During the winter they were big sellers at the Market and got me through the slow months until the spring crops were up.

As you can tell, Eleanor and I had become very close, best friends in fact. We spent at least 5 days a week together, helping each other out and sharing meals. It was a great time to be with her because I got to see her transform from a sheltered young girl into a modern young woman. She quit wearing the skirts and blouses in favor of jeans and t-shirts. She began to use a little bit of make-up which served only to highlight her natural beauty. And she modernized her house, using some of the left-over insurance money to repaint and upgrade the place. Her first purchases were a large screen television and a satellite dish.

"Scott, do you have plans for Christmas?" She asked me one day at the market.

"Nope." I said. "I'll probably just spend it with Max unless I get an invite somewhere." I had been invited to various friends' houses for both of the Christmas' I had been without Claire but I hadn't been asked by anyone yet.

"Good, because you're going to spend it with me!" Eleanor announced.

"Sounds good to me." I replied, my mind already on several helpings of Eleanor's cooking and football in front of the big screen. "What time do you want me there? Christmas morning or evening?"

"Oh no buster, you're coming over Christmas Eve morning and you're bringing an overnight bag and Max with you." She said. "We're going to have a proper Christmas. We'll be going out to Brogan's to find a tree and trimming it, we're going to bake cookies and make eggnog and we're going to get up and open presents in the morning and we are going to have a big dinner. I've already invited Bert, Marty and Susan (my lawyer and his wife) and my Aunt Martha will be driving in around noon."

I knew that she wasn't going to take no for an answer to any of it, not that I wanted to say no. "I'm in!"

Eleanor let out a squeal and sped from around her booth. She ran up and gave me a big hug, squeezing me tight. I hugged her back, enjoying the feel of her breasts pressed tight to me, even if we were both wearing heavy coats. She gave me a kiss on the mouth and declared, "This is going to be the best Christmas ever!"

**********

I spent the rest of the week debating on what to get her for Christmas. I had already bought her a new sweater and DVD player to go with her TV, but now that we were going to do Christmas morning I felt like I needed to bulk up the presents. I ended up buying a bunch of little gifts, but all of them things I knew she would love.

I showed up at Eleanor's bright and early on the 24th. She was already dressed and ready to go. We had a great time stomping around Brogan's tree farm. We found the perfect little tree. Eleanor held it up while I cut it down with a bow saw. Max, meanwhile, had scared up a rabbit and was chasing it around in circles. Bugs finally eluded him and he came trotting back to us with a self satisfied look about him for having chased off the big bad bunny rabbit.

We spent a lazy afternoon trimming the tree and decorating the house. She came with me to take care of the animals and then we had a lovely dinner and settled in to watch television together on her couch. As was our custom ever since the horror movie, she always cuddled up next to me when we watched. We did the whole Christmas Eve thing, watching 'The Grinch' and 'Charlie Brown' and ending the evening with 'A Christmas Story'. Eleanor laughed her head off when Flick got his tongue stuck to the flag pole.

When the movie ended, Eleanor turned the TV to a Christmas movie channel and snuggled up closer. I put my arm around her and she sighed. "What time is it?" She asked.

"Just after midnight." I replied. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas." She said. "You know, we each get to open one present on Christmas Eve. Go pick out a gift for me to open."

"All right." I said. I separated myself from her and went over to the tree. I picked up a present and brought it back to her. "Merry Christmas." I said again as I handed it to her. Eleanor was a giddy as a toddler with her present. She made a big deal out of shaking it and turning it, trying to figure out what it was.

"Open it already!" I said with a laugh. She smiled and ripped into the paper. She let out a small squeal when she saw that it was perfume.

"Chanel #5!" She said. "I've always wanted some!" She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big kiss on the lips. "Oh, thank you Scott, this is perfect." She opened the box and sprayed a little bit on her wrist. She inhaled the scent then held her arm out for me. I sniffed and as I had hoped, the perfume mingled with her fresh scent to produce a beautiful combination.

"Marvelous!" I declared. "Now, where's my present?"

Eleanor jumped up with her gift clutched against her Winnie-the-Pooh pajamas. "You stay here and I'll go get it." She said. "It's too big to put under the tree." She turned and ran down the hallway to her bedroom. I leaned back on the couch and took a sip of my wine. Eleanor's enthusiasm for Christmas was infectious. I was staring off into space, thinking about what tomorrow would bring when I hear her say from the doorway, "Merry Christmas Scott."

I looked up to see the most beautiful vision I had ever seen. Eleanor was dressed in a see-through nightgown with a big red bow tied around her chest and absolutely nothing else. Her long hair was freshly brushed and flowing down her back in shining cascades. I watched in awe as she slowly moved toward me across the living room. She walked up to me and sat facing me in my lap. I watched in amazement as she lowered her face to me and then we were kissing, our tongues probing each other's mouths. I found that my arms had encircled her and that my hands were gripping her firm round ass. We kissed for an eternity and then she pushed herself away.

"It's time to unwrap your present." She said huskily as she thrust out her chest and the now crumpled bow.

"Eleanor, I..."

"Shhhh!" She said putting a finger over my lips. "I want you to listen to me. Okay?"

I nodded.

"Scott, I have loved you since I was fifteen years old. I would watch you in your stall at the Market, selling your vegetables, talking and laughing with people, being the perfect husband to Claire. I knew that I wanted the man in my life to be just like you. I felt so sorry for you when Claire died, but guilty too because I loved you. I never wanted anything to happen to her, you know that, but for a long time I was so guilty because a part of me thought that now you could be mine."

She went silent for a few minutes before she continued, "Scott, I never hoped that we would ever be together, for the longest time it was just the crush of a high school girl. But after my parents died, and you helped me, and we became friends, well...I started to hope again. And unless I'm totally wrong, I've seen you look at me like a woman. I...This isn't coming out right!" She blurted out in frustration. Eleanor turned her head and started to cry. I gently put my hands on each side of her face and turned it back toward me.

"Eleanor, I love you too!" I confessed. "I have for months now. But with our age difference, and the loss of your parents, I didn't want to screw up our friendship."

"Age doesn't matter, as long as you love me." She said, a smile breaking through the tears.

To show how much I loved her I took hold of the tag ends of her red bow and pulled. The knot slipped away and the red cloth fell, exposing her perfect breasts beneath their gauzy cover. I leaned forward and kissed the tip of each through the material. Eleanor moaned softly each time.

"I think I'll need to take my present into the bedroom to finish unwrapping it." I said. Using one arm, I managed to lever myself up off the couch with Eleanor still in holding on to me. She wrapped her long legs around my waist and I carried her into her bedroom. She had already lit at least a dozen candles around the room so it was diffused with a soft, yellow glow. I put her down next to the bed and without taking my arms away from her I reached down and grabbed the hem of her gown and slowly pulled it up over her head. The filmy material made hardly a sound as it fell to the floor next to the bed. I stepped back and looked at her.

"Definitely the most beautiful present I've ever received." I said.

"Really?" She asked sheepishly.

"Really!" I said. I started to take off my shirt but she stopped me.

"Let me, please!" She begged. I dropped my hands and nodded. Eleanor stepped up and slowly pulled my t-shirt over my head. She dropped it to the floor and then ran her hands down my chest, tracing a meandering path through my chest hair. She grinned like a naughty schoolgirl when her hand made it to the waistband of my sweatpants. She began to push my pants down and sink to her knees as she did it. Once they were around my ankles I stepped out of them and she tossed them out of the way. That left me wearing only a pair of boxers and my arousal was very apparent.

"Oh my!" Eleanor exclaimed. "Someone seems happy to see me!"

Her words, and the way she said them, shocked me. Eleanor saw my look and giggled. My shocked look didn't stop her however. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and firmly pulled them down. Unfortunately, she didn't think to pull them out so that my cock would clear the waist band. It didn't hurt much, but it was uncomfortable. Eleanor got a big kick out it though, she liked the way my cock bounced when it sprang back to attention.

Now, as if all of this weren't enough to floor me, the next thing certainly did. Eleanor leaned into me and starting at the base of my cock, she dragged her wet tongue all the way up the underside of my cock to the head and then she sucked the head into her mouth for a second.

"Mmmmmm. You taste nice." She said. I just stood there in amazement. This virginal young woman had just expertly licked her way up my cock!

"Spice." She said to me when she saw my expression. I looked at her without comprehension.

"The Spice Channel. On the satellite." She said. "I bought a subscription. I had to do some research for tonight."

Then it hit me. She had no idea how to go about sex so she had been watching porn to learn how. I laughed out loud and she looked hurt. I picked her up and held her to me.

"Elly, sweetheart, I'm not laughing at you. But porn, is...a lot of it is fake or just for the camera."

"So, it didn't show me the right way to do it." She asked.

"Baby, there is no right way or wrong way. I'm sure that now you know all about the mechanics of it, but sex, making love, is an art. It's an expression of love. You learn it by doing it."

"You'll help me right. Teach me how to do it right?" She asked.

I picked her up and laid her on the bed. Her long blond hair was spread in a fan around her head and I marveled that the perfection of her body. I climbed onto the bed and kissed her.

"We'll teach each other." I whispered. "Everyone is different. I'll be learning as much about you as you learn about me. Now, I'm going to make you feel wonderful."

I started by kissing her again and then I moved to her neck and ears. Nibbling her ears made her shudder with delight and kissing her neck elicited soft moans. Elly's hips began to undulate as she became more and more aroused. I kissed my way into the hollow of her neck and then dragged the tip of my tongue down into the deep valley between her breasts. I shifted slightly to the right as I kissed my way up her toward her right nipple, my left hand following suit toward the other. My lips circled her nipple for a moment before I gently sucked her nipple into my mouth. As soon as I did, Elly arched her back off the bed and cried out.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" She said from between gritted teeth. Her whole body had tensed up as her orgasm swept through her body. I kept a constant pressure on her nipple with my mouth as my other hand gently rolled her nipple between my fingers. Elly's climax lasted at least a minute before her body relaxed and she sank back into the bed. Her eyes, which had been closed tightly, opened and looked at me in shock. "I didn't think you could cum like that." She stated between ragged breaths.

"Some women can, so I hear." I said with a smile. "You must be one of them. Did you like it?"

"Oh yeah!" She said. "It was way more intense that when I do it myself." She said before turning bright red when she realized that she had just admitted to masturbating.

"Don't be embarrassed. I think that is sexy!" I said. "Will you show me how you do it to yourself sometime?"

"Scott, I want to do everything with you." She said with conviction.

"That's good. Now lay back, I'm not done with you yet."

I left her tits and began to kiss my way down her stomach toward my ultimate goal. She giggled again when I stuck my tongue in her belly button but the moaning started again as I neared her pussy. I made it to her pussy hair and saw that she had trimmed herself into a neat little landing strip. I ran the tip of my nose through her wispy blond hair. It was soft, like the fur of a mink coat, and so blond that it was almost white. When I got the apex of her sex I turned left and kissed my way down her long leg to her knee. Slowly I ran my tongue back up her leg, tracing a winding path along the inside of her thigh. I bypassed her pussy again and did the same to her right leg. By the time I made it back to the middle Elly was whimpering and thrusting her pussy toward my mouth. But, I wasn't done teasing her yet.

Pursing my lips, I blew little bursts of air across the bald lips of her vulva. Each puff of air made her twitch and squirm. It also made her lips begin to swell and I watched as her flower slowly opened, exposing her wrinkled inner lips. A drop of her womanly dew formed at the bottom of the opening crack. I couldn't resist, I reached out with my tongue and plucked it from her pink flower.

"Oh Scott, please quit teasing me!" Elly begged as I savored my first taste of my lover. I licked her gently again, causing her to open further. Elly whimpered in need but she wasn't ready yet. I licked around her outer lips and down around her taint, still avoiding penetrating past her plump vulva. I watched her over the crest of her pubic mound as I licked, waiting for the right time.

'Ah ha, there she goes!' I thought to myself. I watched as her hands travelled up her stomach to her breasts. Elly cupped her tits in her hands and when she pinched her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy and dragged it upwards to her clit.

Elly went off like an atom bomb. Her earlier orgasm was nothing compared to the thrashing, back arching, screaming orgasm that gripped her now. I mashed my face to her pussy, sucked her clit into my mouth and hung on for dear life. I don't know how long she came, but every time she started to calm down, a swirl of my tongue around her swollen clit set her off again. Finally, after my lips had long ago gone numb and my arms were aching from trying to hold my head against her, she finally pushed at my head and begged me to stop.

Releasing her, I crawled up next to her and snuggled up close. We were both breathing hard so we just held each other until we calmed down.