A Perfect 10!

Story Info
Pillow talk about other man becomes reality.
5.2k words
4.6
36.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flickering candles were spread throughout the darkened bedroom creating a romantic atmosphere. A narrow shaft of light filtered through the barely open door from the adjoining sitting room that was part of the hotel suite.

She sat on the edge of the bed with her trembling hands in her lap, pensively staring at the sliver of light that penetrated the darkened bedroom from the adjoining sitting room of the suite. The entire suite was silent. She anxiously waited to see or hear some indication that the other man they had met online had arrived for their long-awaited tryst.

She tried to focus on her breathing, hoping to subdue her trembling body. The trembling came in intermittent waves as she nervously contemplated his arrival. Sometimes her entire body shivered uncontrollably as though she were freezing.

Could he tell how nervous she was? She looked over at him in the chair. He was quietly sitting in the corner, shrouded in darkness, just as they agreed. He was anxiously waiting too, the whites of his eyes visible in the candlelight. This night had been the subject of their pillow talk countless times, and now it was finally happening.

From his chair in the corner, he watched her sit with her legs clasped tightly together in her black satin kimono with her hands clasped in her lap. He could see that she was trembling, often shaking uncontrollably. He could see her excitement. He was excited too. The anticipation was deliciously excruciating for both of them, he thought to himself.

They had arrived at the hotel early, and he had lit the candles and made the room ready while she showered and prepared herself. After he had lit the candles and turned on the sexy saxophone music to set the atmosphere, he wandered to the bathroom door and leaned against it, watching her as she finished doing her hair and her makeup. She took her time. Her hands were trembling.

He watched her apply rouge to her lips, nipples and outer labia, just as they had discussed many times before as they lay in bed fantasizing about this night. Finally, he watched as she placed the diamond studded gold rods through her pierced nipples and labia. She turned and smiled at him self-consciously. She was ready.

She placed the black kimono over her naked body and moved to sit at the foot of the bed, just as they had always imagined she would do. He took his place on the club chair in the corner, after quickly disrobing and putting on the bathrobe from the closet. He hoped she might want to go farther than they had previously agreed.

They still had time before the man would arrive. They both sat in silence, lost in their own thoughts. There was nothing left to say. They had already talked it through, reassuring each other this was what they both wanted, and it was.

All that was left now was the anxious waiting, as they both conjured images of what she would be doing with the stranger they had never met before. He watched her intently from across the room. She could feel his eyes. As they continued to wait, the hands on his wristwatch seemed to move more slowly. Occasionally, they shot each other a glance, looking to each other for more reassurance.

Finally, she heard a noise from the other room and saw a shadow move past the shaft of light from the barely open door. Her heart raced. She could hear a rustling sound from the other room. He was undressing, just as they had asked him to do. He would come to her naked.

It had been up to her to pick the man, the right man, the one who could fill her with desire, and then with his huge manhood too. And he would watch from the chair in the corner. They had finally found a website where they could hook-up with a willing partner, and she had spent weeks looking for just the right man. And she eventually found him. Now he was here.

She and the man had talked on the phone to make the arrangements and to break the ice. He knew what she wanted and what she was willing to do...maybe everything.

She glanced nervously at the man in the chair. He had encouraged her to go all the way, to not hold back. He wanted to watch her do it all. He wanted to hear her sighs, her whimpers, her moans. He wanted to experience the thrill of watching the man fill her with his monstrous muscle as she cried out in ecstasy as her body writhed beneath him or as she rode him with erotic abandon.

She had explained the scenario to the man over the phone, the fantasy that had been the subject of their pillow talk for years. She made sure he knew what to do and when to do it.

She looked up when she saw the light switched off in the outer room and the door open. Her eyes got big as the naked man stood silhouetted in the doorway. He was even taller than she had imagined. His online photos didn't do him justice.

His online profile said he was six foot six and 240 pounds. He had wide shoulders and a chiseled torso with rippling muscles all over his hairy chest. His long blonde hair was tied in a ponytail behind his head. His stomach was flat, and his legs and buttocks were just as muscular as his well-tanned upper body.

Her eyes were drawn to his impressive penis. It was just as advertised on his internet bio page. His giant muscle hung down to the middle of his muscular thighs and it was as big around as her own forearm. And the circumcised head was as big as her own clenched fist.

He was standing right in front of her now as she sat on the edge of the bed continuing to tremble in anticipation. She grew lightheaded. She continued to stare at his impressive muscle and began to question whether she could get it all in any of her holes. But she was more than willing to try. There was no turning back now.

"You can touch it," said the man, breaking the tense silence. His voice was confident, deep, and manly.

She looked up at him, smiling but hesitant. He had known what she was thinking. That was a good sign she decided. She reached out and took it in her soft hands and began to stroke it, coaxing it to life.

"It likes to be licked and sucked too!" encouraged the man.

She looked over at the chair in the corner and he nodded his head approvingly, excitedly. He knew that was the answer she wanted, the encouragement she needed.

Both her hands encircled the growing muscle, and she began licking and kissing the huge knob as she surrounded it with her lips, willing it into her too small mouth. Slowly she sucked it between her stretched lips and eventually to the back of her mouth and then down her throat as she bobbed up and down on it, struggling to take it down her tight throat.

"You are very talented," said the man encouragingly. "Most women can't do that."

Enjoying the compliment, she redoubled her efforts and impaled herself on his sword until she felt his pubic hairs tickling her nose. He moaned as she withdrew to breath before swallowing him again.

Looking at the chair in the corner out of the corner of her eye, she could see that his robe was pulled open now and he had his own penis in his hand, stroking it as he watched her intently. She felt a new surge of lust.

"Stand up and face the corner," said the man, "so he can watch too."

She stood as she had been told and watched the man on the chair in the corner as he stroked his erect shaft. He was breathing hard. He was excited too.

He looked back at her and could see her chest heaving in and out. She looked unsteady on her feet, as though she were about to swoon. He watched as the tall muscular man stood behind her and peeled away her robe.

He watched as her body stiffened. He sensed that she could feel the man's hard erect penis pressed against the bare flesh on her lower back. He was sure of it. Her eyes were huge with anticipation as the man's huge hands began to explore her body.

As the man began to knead her heaving breasts, he could see how hard her nipples were. The man's huge hands were gently kneading her breasts and she sighed as she fell back against his hairy chest. The man kissed and licked his way up her neck until he found her open mouth.

She sighed loudly one more time before his tongue disappeared inside her mouth as they engaged in a frenzied wet kiss. Her hands were around his neck and her delicate hands were threaded through his hair.

He watched from the corner as her trembling body wiggled and writhed against the man behind her, encouraging him to explore her hot bare flesh, to sate her desires, to take her and use her.

The man was whispering in her ear now, but just loud enough to be heard from where he sat in the corner of the room. The man was forcing her right hand to her furry pussy.

"Make love to yourself, while we watch," said the well-endowed man as she felt him pressing his rock-hard shaft into her back as he licked her ear.

The man looked over at the full-length mirrors on the front of the nearby closet. He could see their reflection as her slender index and middle fingers disappeared inside her. Her pelvis rocked forward sexily to meet her own invading fingers. She let out an impassioned sigh.

Her online bio hadn't been lying, the man thought to himself. She as a ten. He had satisfied the fantasies and carnal needs of many fortyish women and most of them showed the wear and tear of indulgent lives.

These fortyish women had breasts that no longer defied gravity and stretch marks that belied childbirth. They also tended to carry a few extra pounds and the curves of their bodies were no longer as pronounced. But most of them were still attractive and desirable women by any measure.

But not this one! She was gorgeous. If he didn't know better, he would have sworn she was in her late twenties or early thirties. Her body was toned and tanned. Her impressive breasts were straight from 90210 and the way she sat and stood up straight with her shoulders back told him that she was proud of them.

Her online bio listed her as 37-24-36, five foot eight and a trim 127 pounds. Her raven black hair was now in a tight bun at the back of her head, no doubt to facilitate their lovemaking. But her online photos showed that it ordinarily flowed down to the middle of her back and over her impressive breasts. To describe her as a raven-haired beauty was an understatement.

When they had kissed, he had looked into her dazzling blue eyes, a rarity for women with jet black hair such as hers. But even in the candlelight he could see that they were not contacts. She was that rare dark-haired, blue-eyed beauty and made all the more enticing because they were a window into her lustful and wicked soul. Her eyes yearned for more, even as they betrayed her fear. Her ambivalence was delicious.

Her moans were becoming urgent, and her body was beginning to undulate against him. She was getting weak kneed as an orgasm began to take hold of her.

Watching from his chair, he tried to restrain his own urge to cum as his own excitement grew to a fever pitch. He watched as her body shuddered in the man's strong arms. Her body was writhing in the man's grip as she tried to hold back her impending orgasm, pressing her thighs together and shifting her weight from one foot to another as she tried to hold back the flood that was building inside her. She wanted to make it last. But finally, her body won the battle with her mind, and she cried out.

"Oh God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh God, it feels so good, so good!" she shrieked, unashamedly surrendering to her carnal lust. "Oh God! Take me now! Take me now. Please! I want your big, beautiful cock deep inside me. Oh God! NOW! Oh, PLEASE!"

He sat in his chair, stunned! She never talked dirty when they made love. Actually, she never talked at all. At most she whimpered or moaned when she was overcome with passion. This was something he hadn't seen before, at least not with him.

Briefly he was overcome with jealousy, but he quickly stifled it. She had made him promise not to be jealous, if she was going to let him watch her make love to another man.

The tall man saw the jealousy streak across the face of the other man in the corner chair briefly. He knew it was a normal reaction when women became infatuated with his big cock. It often compelled the women to act out or call out impetuously, just as she had now.

Suddenly the man felt her body go limp as her powerful orgasm peaked, and then crashed. She had begged for his cock, but that would have to wait, he decided. First, she needed to take care of the neglected and needy man in the corner chair if the tryst was to continue.

"I'm going to give it to you baby. I promise," reassured the man as he licked and kissed her neck. Then he whispered in her ear as she regained her footing and started to recover from her orgasmic haze.

"First you need to take care of someone else. Go to the chair and take him down your throat," said the man. "He needs release. Suck him dry, then we can move to the bed, and it will be my turn to take care of you."

Still a little wobbly on her feet, she moved to the chair and dropped on her knees, taking the familiar cock in front of her into her mouth and making it disappear down her throat. She began bobbing up and down on it and kneaded his balls gently.

Almost immediately she felt the stiff muscle begin to pulse inside her throat and the balls expand and contract in her hands as she kneaded them. Her lips were wrapped tight around the throbbing cock as she sucked his load down her throat, gulping the exploding semen down as fast as she could.

Once he was done erupting, she sucked and licked the receding muscle clean. Then she continued to worship the recovering muscle until it was semi-erect. Lifting her head, she looked up at him adoringly, her eyes smiling dreamily into his.

Her hands still wrapped around his cock, she leaned forward and licked and kissed his glans one last time before getting up and moving back toward the bed, where the other man was waiting for her.

As he watched her move back across the room, she moved with the effortless grace as a slinking cat. His eyes were drawn to her ass and then between her legs. Her sex juices were streaming down the inside of both her thighs. She was gushing juice from deep inside her womb and it glistened in the candlelight.

She was thoroughly aroused, and her internal lubricant dripped down the inside of both her thighs as her body readied itself for what was to come. She was in heat. She was eager to have the man's humongous cock filling her, and it excited her that he would be watching from the chair.

It would be just as they had always dreamed and talked about as they laid next to each other in the darkness of their bedroom on so many past occasions, during their long nights of lovemaking.

She was at the foot of the bed now and the man stood to embrace her. He wrapped his arms around her willing body, and she circled her arms around his neck as he leaned forward and kissed her passionately. They devoured each other's tongues.

Her new lover stood up straight, keeping his arms tightly wrapped around her body and lifted her off the floor. She eagerly wrapped her legs around his back and rubbed her aching pussy against his hard-veined shaft. She was frantic to have him inside her, she could wait no longer.

The man turned swiftly and laid her at the foot of the bed with her round soft ass hanging slightly over the edge. He knelt between her legs and grabbed them at the crease behind her knees, folding her knees back into her breasts.

"Hold your legs up and spread them for me," ordered her new lover.

She did as she was told, grabbing behind her knees where her thighs and calves met and pulled her knees back into her chest above her breasts. Her ass was now lifted high off the bed.

He leaned forward and used his hands to spread her soft ass cheeks apart, revealing the brown star of her dilating anus and the wet pink flesh inside her outer labia as he used his hands to spread her further yet.

The man kissed the pink flesh of her pussy softly and then her quivering asshole before using the tip of his tongue to follow the path from the bottom of the crack in her ass, to her brown star, to her perineum, before allowing his tongue to trace the lips of her outer labia. He came tantalizingly close to her clitoris but avoided touching it with his tongue.

He reversed himself and let the tip of his tongue tease her going back in the other direction. He did this several times until her moans became a cry for release as she tried to rock her hips and make his tongue find her needy clit.

"Oh God, baby!" she whimpered frantically. "Stop torturing me! PLEASE! I need to cum! Make love to my clit with your tongue and mouth! Oh please, baby! PLEASE"

Her handpicked lover had been torturing her on purpose, waiting for her to beg. Now he drove his tongue into her pussy and laid claim to her turgid and throbbing clit, sucking it between his lips as he lashed it with his tongue. She exploded in orgasm, crying out as she wrapped her thighs around her new lover's head and began to buck ferociously.

"Oh God, baby! Yes! Yes! YES!" she cried out as she continued to buck her ass like a bronco. "Oh, baby! Fuck me with your mouth. Oh God, yes! Fuck me with your hot mouth!"

Her hands were spread wide above her head spread eagle style and her long black hair had been loosed and was splayed fanlike on the bed above her. As the orgasms came one after another, they overwhelmed her senses, and she thrashed her head back and forth trying to ride out the waves of pleasure that coursed through her body.

As she shook her head back and forth her raven hair was like a finely stranded black flogger. Suddenly she felt a presence next to her and she opened her eyes as she shook her head in that direction.

He had moved from the chair and was sitting next to her on the edge of the bed. They made eye contact and he smiled at her reassuringly. He watched her closely. Her eyes were full of lust, and she looked at him through the fog from the world of pleasure she had drifted into. She reached out and he clutched her hand.

As he squeezed her hand a new wave of pleasure consumed her body, and she arched her back as her entire body contracted in pleasure. She cried out yet again.

"OH YES, BABY!" she moaned, urgently. "It feels SO GOOD! Don' stop! Don't stop!"

"I'm cumming for you baby! For you! For you!" she cried out, squeezing his hand and looking into his eyes for affirmation as he now sat by her side.

"I know, baby! I know!" said the man holding her hand. "I love to watch you cum. Cum for me again baby! Again, and again!"

She convulsed in orgasm yet again and when it receded, he spoke again.

"Do you want his big cock inside you now, baby?" said her man. "Do you want him to fill you with his big cock?"

"Yes, YES! Oh God, YES!" she pleaded. "Oh, now, please! NOW! I can't wait any more. I need it so bad, so bad!"

She lifted her head slightly and looked back and forth between the two men who hovered over her, her eyes pleading and frantic before finally fixing on the man beside her, who held her hand.

"This is what you want baby?" she asked him in a whimper. "You want to see his big cock inside my pussy? Inside my ass?

Without saying a word, he looked earnestly into her eyes and shook his head yes, squeezing her hand even more tightly.

She let her head fall back to the bed and her breasts swelled out from her chest with a sanguine and dreamy look on her face. It was an almost contented look.

Her taut stomach muscles continued to contract as she experienced the final throes of her seemingly endless stream of orgasms. Her new lover removed his tongue from her pussy and stood up between her legs, ready to fulfill their wish.

Her new lover grabbed her ankles and lifted her further off the bed so that her sopping pussy found the head of her penis. He rubbed his glans back and forth across her slick wetness, lubricating it for his inward thrust.

12