A Perfect 10!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pushed his huge fleshy knob inside her, stretching her beyond what she thought was possible, she cried out yet again.

"Oh God, baby! He's so big, SO BIG!" she moaned. "He's going to fill me with his big cock! You, see? You, see? He's going to fill my pussy with his big monster cock! Just for you! For you, baby!"

Her well-endowed lover had pushed half his shaft inside her and began to withdraw it and then thrust it back in. His cock was so big, hard and veined, it massaged her aching clit on every stroke. She tightened her vaginal muscles around it, wanting to feel every inch of his hard shaft.

Her skillful lover was gripping the soft flesh of her ass cheeks and pulling her toward him on each inward stroke. Her legs were dangling over his muscled forearms and her entire body was off the bed except for her head and shoulders.

The deeper he drove inside her, the faster his strokes became, and her head began to thrash back and forth on the bed, making her long black hair whip back and forth, as he pounded into her. She was like a rag doll in his strong hands as her body whiplashed left and right on the bed below her as he buried his huge cock inside her.

"He's filling me, baby! He's filling me with his big cock, Oh, baby!" she cried out as she squeezed his hand and looked at him sitting next to her with a crazed lust filled expression on her face. Sweat poured from her body and her raven hair was matted against her face and sticking to her chest.

"Oh God, baby! He's all the way inside me!" she shrieked in a girlishly excited voice. "I'm full baby. I'M SO FULL! He's filled me with his HUGE COCK! Just like you wanted, like you wanted, OH BABY!"

He squeezer her hand more tightly as he watched her completely surrender to her lust. He knew the little girl voice all too well. Whenever she became overexcited, she always reverted to the little girl inside her. She was moaning like an excited teenager now. She was on fire.

Her impassioned moans filled the room as the massive cock relentlessly pounded into her tight pussy. She was giggling like a little girl as the pleasure overwhelmed her senses. Sitting next to her on the bed, he watched as she bucked her hips up and down and swayed her ass back and forth, trying to feel every inch of the huge muscle that filled her.

She was nearing yet another orgasm as her girlish moans went up another octave. Her moans were getting shorter and more frantic as the orgasm welled up inside her. As he looked down at her, she was in another world. The dreamy expression on her face told him she was totally consumed with lust.

As she came again her body shuddered in ecstasy as her new lover continued to bore into her pussy. She could not believe his stamina as he relentlessly drove her to new heights of pleasure without ever coming himself. Then suddenly he pulled out. But before she could protest, he used his strong hands to turn her over on her stomach and lift her ass in the air.

"Get on your hands and knees," her new lover demanded, "and spread your ass for me,".

"Oh God, baby," she squealed, "He's going to fuck my ass now, baby. My ass! He's going to fill my ass with his big, beautiful cock. Just like you wanted."

As she spread her ass for her lover, she squeezed the hand of the other man sitting next to her and turned her head to look into his eyes. He watched as her eyes got wide when the huge penis drove deeper into her tight ass as she squealed and moaned even louder.

"OH, BABY, BABY! IT'S SO BIG!" she cried out. "HE'S FILLING MY ASS, BABY, FILLING MY ASS!"

Her expert lover continued to bore into her ass and filled her rectum, sending fresh shock waves of pleasure through her body. He kept pushing against the back of her anal canal, and as he pushed against it she groaned in a combination of pain and pleasure.

"You need to relax for me baby," whispered her lover tenderly into her ear as he began to stroke her back and softly knead her breasts. "You need to relax your muscles so I can finish filling you."

"You're already all the way in baby," panted the woman.

"Not yet, relax for me baby, I'm just at your curve," whispered her lover, "once I get past the curve, you'll be able to take all of me. So, relax for me baby, and I'll finish filling you."

She wanted desperately to be filled, so she took deep breaths and tried to relax, like her lover said. After a minute or so, she felt something give and he slipped deeper. Then in one big thrust, he filled her belly, going deeper than she ever imagined, and she could feel his pubic hairs brushing against her labia.

"OH GOD, BABY! HE'S FILLED ME, REALLY FILLED ME!" screamed the woman. "Look baby, look. His huge cock is all the way inside me, baby! I took it all! I took it ALL!"

She looked back over her shoulder at the man inside her, her eyes consumed with lust, as she begged him to fuck her even harder.

"Baby, you're soooo deeeep!" she whimpered, almost delirious now. "Deeper baby, deeper! Harder, deeper baby! Fill me! Fill me with your big, beautiful cock!"

She turned her body to face the man on the bed next to her and looked straight into his eyes, their faces only a foot apart. She had each of his hands in one of her own as she squeezed them tightly. He watched as her eyes got big and her mouth gaped open, as her new lover filled her completely. He watched as she thrashed her ass back and forth and up and down, willing the huge muscle to find every part of her tight ass. Her entire body shuddered, as pleasure consumed her.

Her lover surprised her yet again, as he lifted her and moved to the center of the bed, where he turned her over yet again, with him on the bottom and her with her legs dangling in the air above him.

"Do you want two cocks inside you, baby?" whispered her new lover.

"YES! YES!" she screamed frantically, "I want both of you inside me, both of you."

"Then use your hands," he ordered, loud enough for the other man to hear, "and spread your pussy open for your man."

Her lover held her legs high in the air by grabbing her thighs from behind her knees and using her hands, she spread her labia and looked at her man. He threw his robe aside and knelt between her legs. She looked down between her thighs and watched as he guided his stiff cock into her vagina.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!" she screamed, "You're both in me now! Oh God! I'M SO FULL!"

"Rub your pussy and cum for us baby," demanded her new lover. "We want to feel you cum while we're both inside you, baby. Cum for us!"

Both men could feel her body quaking between them as a huge orgasm gripped her body and sent one shock wave after another through her body. At the same time, she could feel both their muscles start to throb inside her and then the warm cum filling her belly.

She alternately screamed, whimpered, moaned, and groaned before finally beginning to giggle as the overwhelmed pleasure stunned her senses. Then suddenly there was silence as it became just too much for her and she passed out, her whole body going limp between the two men.

The two men rolled to either side of her on the bed, each trying to gather themselves. She lay in the middle between them on her side with her legs splayed wide apart as semen oozed from her orifices.

After a few minutes, her lover got up and nodded to the other man and left the bedroom, his job done. The man and woman were alone again, as he heard the other man close the door as he departed.

He rolled over and cuddled against the woman, throwing one arm over her, cupping and kneading her breast as he kissed her neck, whispering, "I love you!"

"I love you too, baby!" she whispered back, as she began to stir. "Was that everything you wanted? Was it what you thought it would be, baby? Was it what you imagined? What you dreamed of?"

"Yes, baby! And more! You were fabulous, so sexy!" said the man as he pulled the woman over onto her back and drove his tongue into her mouth in a long, passionate, wet kiss as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm so happy, baby! I'm glad I could fulfill our fantasy for you," said the woman sincerely as she pulled his head between her breasts and stroked his head. "Happy 10th Anniversary!"

12