All Comments on 'A Perfect Christmas'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguy5 months ago

Would give you 10 stars this is one of the best ever

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE5 months ago

A really loveable fairy story romance totally in the spirit of christmas. We all believe in santa, right ;-) 5*

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSand5 months ago

Great work, as always!!

BlueFox007BlueFox0075 months ago

WOW! Thank you Smuttyandfun for the best story in 2023. Merry Christmas.

5 Stars, and a share with my wife.

brian_scoobybrian_scooby5 months ago

A very sweet story… thank-you

brian_scoobybrian_scooby5 months ago

A very sweet story… thank-you

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

Great fun story! I bet Fun had a lot to do with this one! 😂

Merry Christmas Smutty and Fun!

Cheers

SAGE

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246015 months ago

Didn’t I see this as a Hallmark movie? (Without the fucking of course)

Very sweet, very heartwarming and very predictable. But I realize a LOT of people like their fiction that way, so you’ve certainly achieved your goal.

Still, I prefer your more smutty tales. They’re more fun.

5 stars for delivering a wonderful romance.

eomersoneomerson5 months ago

Perfect story for the season.

RTR10RTR105 months ago

Huge smile on my face at the end. Thanks for this wonderful story!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler5 months ago

Well developed adult fairytale that easily garners Five stars. Thank you very much.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Delightful story!

5

Hardrider56Hardrider565 months ago

Great story, very well done. I can each character in my minds eye. Merry Christmas to you and yours

PrfsrPrfsr5 months ago

Sweet story. You are one of my favorite authors on Literotica. By the way, it’s patent leather shoes.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Great Christmas romance, thanks! 5/5. Merry Christmas!

SeaReaderSeaReader5 months ago

Perfect sweet sappy sexy smutty and fun, a bedtime treat that kept me up way too late.

Loved it, 5 stars of course.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun5 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for all the kind comments. I'm glad to see so many of you enjoyed this little Christmas tale.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

JimDiamondJimDiamond5 months ago

Smutty, you clearly have been watching Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan movies too much. This would be a great rough draft of a movie script for the two of them back in 1994. I thought of that thing with Billy Chrystal, but at that time I could not believe Meg would fall for that schmuck so better with someone like Hanks. Meg and Tom are too old for the parts now, but it would make a wonderful romantic Christmas movie. A true "Chick Flick" that a man could enjoy. Great sweet story, now go sell it to a producer for next year. Five Stars for the sappy romance...

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner5 months ago

I loved it and totally enjoyed reading it. Thank you.

OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan45 months ago

Terrific story. Thank you. Merry Christmas!

MeanderlwcMeanderlwc5 months ago

That was a sweet sweet story.

Flyer0124Flyer01245 months ago

5* really enjoyed it

BlueskiessmilingBlueskiessmiling5 months ago

A heartwarming Christmas story obviously written with AI: Authentic Intelligence.

TomHarrisTomHarris5 months ago

Whenever I see the Smuttyandfun byline I know that I can sit back and enjoy a good read. And, as always, I was not disappointed! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire5 months ago

Very sweet & lovely story, S&F, with a good happily ever after on the horizon. Amelia played a good matchmaker, too. 5* and best wishes in the contest!

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour5 months ago

Outstanding! Love your stop.. Always

look forward to your new ones!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Truely great Christmas love story !

SexySenior56SexySenior565 months ago

Great story! A real plot with the right mix of romance, humor, and sex!

ker63469ker634695 months ago

Great story. I'm a sucker for the happy ending. Definitely a Hallmark happy ending!!

4DDthemuse4DDthemuse5 months ago

Thank you for another great story Smutty, you never disappoint. Happy Holidays!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all your kind comments. I'm so glad you enjoyed this.

And I hope Santa brings you everything you wished for. :)

4certain4certain5 months ago

A pleasant 5 ★ contribution to our holiday fare. This story could hold my interest well as a Hallmark Channel offering. Thank you Smuttyandfun!

KachinaDollKachinaDoll5 months ago

8am Christmas morning. A lovely, sexy, soppy, romance. Thank you. Just what I needed. Time to give hubby his special present.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesIn4 months ago

Shadows of "Miracle on 34th Street", which yes, I watched today. I agree, a nice Hallmark card for Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another great read thank you

wwaldripwwaldrip3 months ago

Excellent story, very erotic sexual romps we’re exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"My parents are away, working on savaging their marriage."

Assuming this is a typo...it's still hysterical.

Also...anybody who knows how the world works would have just taken the jewels to the service desk and explained what happened, knowing a department store is not going to prosecute an 80 year old demonstrably senile grandmother.

gopher25gopher252 months ago

Not a bad story, but all too convenient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When Amelia sees Dani at the library, she'll say "hi, aunt Dani". Then she'll tell the kids, "she's my new aunt and she's going to give me a new cousin. I love you, aunt Dani"!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Brovo... loved it. I perfer the stories from women indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...