All Comments on 'A Perfect Cock Ch. 02'

by sociopathic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Total slut moms are not a turn on at all - "she had albums full of pictures of cocks that she had played with, sucked, and fucked". Good idea but totally wrong mom for a story like this.

live4thebjlive4thebj12 months ago

So a woman has a book of cocks she is a slut but if a man has a book of trophies he is a stud. Isn’t that hypocritical muskyboy? I think so.

She loves cocks. We all have our loves in life. If we didn’t love sex why are we on this website reading stories of incest. Oh and on top of that a woman with a history of sex with multiple partners isn’t okay but a story of a mom committing incest especially knowing she is married is okay to read?

Whatever. I like the story and keep it up. But the teasing and breaks between chapters is killing me. I would like more in each submission. ****

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No climactic ending… just the mom and son masturbating. Rewrite the second part for them to finally fuck and suck.

SometimeintheMorningSometimeintheMorning12 months ago

"Total slut moms are not a turn on at all"

Speak for yourself, Musky.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo12 months ago
beautiful story of unencumbered love

All mothers and sons should experience taboo sex. Very well written in content and mechanics with perfect amount of history and build up.

LoganFC23LoganFC2312 months ago

This is so good, please keep it going. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Likes the story but it's just a mother and father having a sexual encounter in their room and son watching!!!!! Where's the incest???? Hope it's the next chapter?????????? Gave it a 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. I like your writing. Kinky passion with no-one losing. Does not get better. Horny as, is always a winning recipe. ‘Please may I have some more, Sir?’

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“Perfect cock” my ass. Foreskin freak

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just a 3 no incest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersociopathic@sociopathic
Just someone who enjoys writing. Leave a comment or a like if you enjoy! If you'd like to talk to me personally or have personal requests, please email me at sociopathic.lit@gmail.com