A Perfect Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

A lot of discussion ensued. The two men were relentless. I finally agreed to pose topless for Don, with Keith as my "chaperone." I'm not especially shy about my body, Martin Davis had cured me of that, and while I think that my legs are my best feature, my breasts are a close second. Besides, as Keith said, Don's gay. Where's the harm?

Don went to his car and got his art supplies. I was surprised he apparently always had some with him.

Don worked fast, outlining his painting in pencil. He took a few pictures, too, to help him with finishing touches later. I sat there, posing, for at least two hours.

Don spent the night in our guest room as the storm raged all around us. I was hoping the guest room would eventually become our first child's bedroom. The storm was still going strong in the morning, and there was still no power, but luckily we had a gas stove, so I made some banana stuffed French toast and bacon for the men. The sky was still dark from the storm, but we had just enough light to make do without candles!

After breakfast Don announced the light on this stormy day was perfect to continue with his painting, and I resumed my topless pose. The men ganged up on me and after some discussion, at times a bit heated I confess, I reluctantly agreed to pose nude. Don was gay, after all, and when I saw the painting emerging of my topless upper body, it was so stunningly magnificent that I felt that I could not deny him!

I have a confession, too. I love being naked around men. I never do it, of course, because it's too suggestive and therefore dangerous. This time was different since Don was gay, and in some redundancy, I had Keith right there to protect me. It turned me on as I slowly, and I confess just a bit teasingly, removed my clothes for their appreciative eyes.

I gradually became relaxed with being nude in Don's presence. When we broke for lunch, I even cooked them both lunch in the nude, and sat nude at the table with them as we ate. Even though they were gay, I knew I was teasing them as they continuously checked me out. Keith seemed proud of the way Don looked at my boobs and even snuck some looks at my pussy as well. Anyway, I could not deny the two men wanting me nude.

I have always had trouble denying men, and yes, in that sense, too. Men took advantage of my weakness and desire to please both in high school and in college, and I had gone through quite my fair share of men by the time I met Keith. I had been averaging around one man a semester, and by the time of my college senior year I guessed around eight men had enjoyed my carnal offerings. That's a large total for any woman, I should think! The total also included high since I had started sleeping with men in the summer with Nicole before my senior year of high school.

It also included of course my cousin Dave and his father, Uncle Harry. The time with Uncle Harry occurred during a memorable family trip to their home in Shelbyville. It was kinky fun to commit incest, especially with both Dave and his father Uncle Harry, but I had no plans to do that again! Uncle Harry really knew how to fuck a girl, too. It was a good thing they lived far away, you know?

Nicole had started way earlier, she told me. I'm not sure I believe her, though. Well, you never know, do you? New Yorkers are more adventurous than us Hoosiers, I imagine.

I had never really enjoyed the sex nearly as much as the men had seemed to enjoy it, however, with one exception: Martin Davis. I didn't really even like Martin that much. He was not a good man. He was not even a nice man, but the sex with him was over the top great. Consequently, just because of the great sex, my affair with Martin dragged on long after its shelf life expiration date. I had the first orgasm of my life with Martin's cock buried deep inside me. It was wonderful. I finally understood why people were so obsessed with sex!

Martin liked exhibitionist sex, and it was when I had hooked up with Martin that I began to show off my body. It started small, and got smaller, with tiny and tinier bathing suits, until I was almost wearing nothing at all. Martin took me to Florida over Spring Break, and he had me flash my boobs to strangers in a bar. He took me to a clothing optional beach down in Florida and he had me go topless on that beach, too. He wanted full nudity, but I refused. Even I have limits, it turns out.

I keep saying Martin made me do these things. He did, too, but at all times I knew I had free will. I could have said no. When I did what Martin wanted, however, the sex afterwards was over the top amazing, so... I always seemed to do whatever Martin wanted me to do. He wanted a lot. Let's leave it at that, okay?

What was great about Keith was that he never tried to abuse my desire to please men. Not even once. He was the perfect and welcome contrast to the craziness that was Martin!

Keith and I dated and he never tried to get me into bed. He actually waited for me to make the first move. I was surprised as we dated for two months before, in an exasperation-fueled fit of lust, I took the initiative. I had no idea waiting for sex could make it so much sexier and more enjoyable when it finally arrived.

Also, by the time we actually did have sex, I had already fallen head over heels for Keith, and so when you added the emotion of love, the sex became fabulous, and it wasn't just because he had a really nice and thick cock, either, although trust me, that didn't hurt one little bit! Yum.

I posed nude for Don on and off throughout the day. I was still posing nude when the power company man knocked on the door. I saw him looking at me through the window a good five minutes before he finally rang the bell. I should have said something, but I do so love to be watched. I learned that little fact about myself originally during my time with Martin Davis.

When Keith went to the door, I ran to the bathroom. Keith was so fast with the door (perhaps purposefully?) that I suspect the utility company man saw my naked backside and a profile of my boobs as I fled. That idea further aroused me.

Keith dealt with the utility company man. The power company man needed access to our fuse box, and soon we had power galore. He asked to use our bathroom and Keith, apparently forgetting I was hiding in it, waved him over to it. I hid in the shower with the curtain closed and listened to the man urinate.

When he was done he washed his hands and took his sweet time drying them. Was he ever going to finish? Suddenly, he peaked behind the curtain, saw me in full display and blushing furiously, and he whispered, "You have a gorgeous body, ma'am. The painting will be great, I'm sure." Then he reached in and fondled my boob. I just stood there, dumbfounded, and he continued by tweaking my nipples. His hands went south and I regained my composure and slapped them away, but not before I had let out a soft moan.

"Thank you," I whispered back, meaning his complement and not his nipple tweaking and molestation. I think. After he left the bathroom, I wondered why I had not grabbed a towel before I had hidden in the shower. Oh, well, I thought, and I allowed myself a small smile.

Don finished his painting that evening. He was grateful I had posed so patiently. I was sore all over with muscle cramps galore from holding still for so long, so Keith gave my still naked body a massage while Don looked on.

When Don joined the massaging of my body, I had a new man touching me for the first time since Keith and I had married. Keith had enjoyed lots of gay affairs, but I had been faithful. Truth was, I was pretty casual about sex, ironically I think because I was not that interested in sex. Don's hands, however, were strong and masculine, a sharp contrast to Keith's gentle touch. They felt really good.

Don also was not timid, and when he massaged my breasts it felt erotic. He even gave each of my nipples a little tweak. That was delightful! I got a little wet. I showed no outward reaction, however, playing it cool, and soon Don's hands left my breasts and worked their way south. He skipped my sex and went to my legs, but when he worked his way back up my body he pushed my legs a little apart to massage my inner thighs. When his hand brushed my mound, I shivered.

Don's hands froze, waiting for my reaction of outrage, but I kept my eyes closed and maintained my look of placid contentment on my face. Don's hands then continued to massage all around my pussy, in effect teasing me horribly. I lay there and did my best to show no reaction, although I could not stop my pussy from getting a little wet.

"How's the massage, babe?" Keith asked me. He was right there, watching Don's hands get a bit too close to my sex, no doubt filming it, too, with his beloved video camera.

"Lovely," I whispered. "Don's hands have talent."

Perhaps encouraged by my words, Don's hands began to do things they should not have done to a married woman. I waited in vain for Keith to protest and tell Don I was his wife and to cease and desist. He did nothing.

Keith is a big man. He was heavyweight boxing champion his senior year in high school, and he was on the offensive line on his college football team. He was ripped with muscles. He could threaten anyone, and the threats would be eminently credible.

Kevin however did not move to stop Don. All he did was smile. More strangely, though, I too did nothing to stop Don. All I did was to lie there, a happy expression on my face.

Don spread my legs farther apart. I was now wide open to his gaze. I don't shave. I have a furry bush, but Keith does not care, and I'm blonde, so...anyway, I like it like that. I wondered why my legs needed to be so wide apart, but Don is an artist and perhaps he wanted to see the complete me?

Don took some pictures, and then his hands returned to my body, and they went straight to my sex and then whoops! His finger went inside me, then two fingers, and then three and it was obvious my pussy could hold no more than three!

I gave up waiting for Keith to intervene. This was simply too outrageous, even if it felt divine. "Don," I said, as his fingers began to fuck me in earnest, "I don't have any cramps that need massaging where you currently have your fingers. I'm married, remember?"

Keith then kissed me, I suspect to shut me up, and Don's fingers went into overdrive. I felt my tummy rise up from the couch, and Keith began tweaking my nipples as Don continued to give me a brilliantly executed hand job. Two gay men were pleasuring me at once, and all this had come by surprise. I had never experienced anything like this before, nor even fantasized it!

I rarely have orgasms. I hadn't had one in over a year, unless you count the ones from self-abuse. Those are usually pretty tiny, anyway, although ironically, they mostly come from my customary fantasy of two men ravishing me at the same time. Often they don't come at all, no matter what I do.

That's probably why when I climaxed from Don's fingers combined with Keith's kisses and nipple tweaks my orgasm was certainly in the top ten of my life. It was a doozy! I lay there comatose after my climax. Don slowly withdrew his fingers, and I slowly brought my legs together, as I whimpered in pleasure.

I heard quite a few camera clicks and then my eyes flashed open as someone again spread my legs. Don was spreading them, and he lay on top of me and began to kiss me. He now was undressed, too! Keith was commenting, telling him how I liked to be kissed.

"Start with your mouth closed and fondle her breasts and then gradually open your mouth, Don. Hers will open in reply and then you know what to do. Prepare yourself for the sexiest kisses of your life," Keith told Don.

Before I could protest my husband telling his friend such an intimate detail as to how to kiss me, Don was kissing me, and it felt just too, too good not to respond in kind. I was incredulous at how aroused I was.

I broke the kiss and pushed Don off me and said, "Boys, what's going on?"

"It's okay, Susanna, just relax," Keith said.

"Yes," Don said, "This is standard with models who have posed as well as you have."

"Lying on top of your naked model and kissing her, after you have fingered her to heaven, is standard?" I asked.

"Yes, it's all preliminary, you see," Don said.

"Preliminary?! Preliminary to what?!" I exclaimed, even if I knew exactly what he meant. "I thought you were gay?" I continued, my voice too loud, noticing for the first time Don's sizable erection, disturbingly covered with a rubber. There were only two possible reasons Don would be wearing a rubber. One was Keith's ass, and the other was my pussy.

"Did Keith tell you that?" he shot a look at Keith.

"Well, I kind of assumed it. Haven't you and Keith gotten it on?" I asked.

"Don is a magnificent lover," Keith confirmed.

"Yeah, I figured that out just from his fingering, but is that for me?" I said, picking up my head to look down to see a huge cock poised at my entrance, and I again noticed that Don had already covered it with a rubber. I tried not to show alarm in my voice but I failed. "Don, you're huge. Aren't you gay?"

"I'm bisexual, Susanna. Right now, I'm totally turned on by your sweet nature, your beauty, and your intense sexiness. You're a dream of a woman. May I have the pleasure?" he said.

I looked at Keith. He smiled. "Keith, what's wrong with you? You're okay with another man fucking me?"

"Well, honey, you're okay with other men fucking me, aren't you?" he said.

"Because I love you, and it's your nature, is all. I wish I could be enough for you, but I know that I can't!" I said. It was bizarre to be talking with Keith while feeling Don's nude body on top of me, his hands caressing my boobs, and most of all his cock poised and poking a little at the entrance to my soul.

"It's your turn to have some fun, lover," Keith said. I noticed he had his video camera out.

"You're recording...OH!" I said, as Don's giant cock entered my nice, wet, and disturbingly welcoming pussy. "Oh my God!"

As Don began to pump inside me I started babbling gibberish. I thought I was protesting, more out of decorum than anything else, but as it turns out I was incoherent. I moaned out quite loudly, and genuinely, for probably the first time ever since my Martin Davis sex, and I pushed back in rhythm to his pumping. I exhorted Don to fuck me hard, remembering Martin Davis' brutal fucks in college that seemed often to be on my mind, even now, three years later. Happily, Don obliged me, really pummeling me with his gorgeous cock.

It all ended much too soon. I had kind of hoped it would have continued forever. I was gasping for breath and breathing hard when Don had his explosion inside me. I was glad he had a condom on, because I was off birth control. It was a good time of month for me, too. Don pulled out, being careful not to lose any of his spunk inside me, and then I looked at Keith to see his reaction to having just watched and filmed his wife, the woman he loved, being fucked not just by another man, but by his own lover!

To my shock I had never seen Keith's face like that before. He had such a strange expression on it. Then I noticed at some point he had undressed. Oh, my goodness, I had never seen his cock so big, so hard, so seemingly angry as it was just then. His blue veins seemed to want to burst out from the sides of his cock. Was that for Don, or for me? What the bleep was going on?

Obviously watching Don take me to heaven and back with his big cock had turned on Keith. But who did he want to fuck? Don, or me? That was the question. It seemed at the time to be auite an important question, too! It was probably Don, aye, there's the rub. I learned the answer quickly however as Don got up off of me and Keith jumped on top of me to take his place!

Keith gave me the best, and the hottest, fuck of our lives. I had been too nervous, worried about Keith, to have cum during Don's fuck, even if I had enjoyed every minuscule iota of it. But now with Keith too pummeling the shit out of me, fucking me harder and fiercer than I had ever imagined he possibly could, I felt the arousal building, and building fast.

Keith was lasting, too! He was always good at giving me long fucks; I thought that was maybe because he was gay and not really into it. This time, however, there was no question he was into it. Neither he nor I could have said who was enjoying it more, but with my moans and gasps that I was enjoying it to the max was not at all subtle!

I was so thrilled to be fucked like this by the man I loved! I knew I liked rough sex from that short lived but intense affair in college with Martin Davis, and now Don and Keith were giving me rough sex back to back! This was beyond wonderful and my levels of arousal were through the roof. I was living my fantasies. I began to scream, I could not contain it, and Keith's response was to fuck me even harder still!

I almost lost consciousness when my climax finally came. For the first time in my life apparently, I squirted, too! My entire body was just one huge muscle spasm. Keith was surprised at the intensity of my reaction, I'm sure. In just a minute later he unloaded in me and I felt him squirting, over and over, sending his eager sperm far up my vaginal canal in search of my eggs. I knew my eggs were hiding up there, waiting for one of Keith's best swimmers to find them! I hoped his sperm would find one!

I suppose it's an evolutionary advantage for the woman to become immobile after a good fuck. A horizontal woman gives the little cuties the advantage of not having to fight gravity as they swim along their way. Well even though I'm a Hoosier, born and bred, I nevertheless believe in Darwinian evolution, and I lay still just like evolution wanted. I couldn't move anyway, even if I had wanted to. That's how intense my orgasm had been.

"I love you, Keith," I said.

"Oh Susanna, I'm so lucky you love me. I love you, too," Keith said.

I had forgotten Don was there all the time watching and filming us fucking. "You two are the perfect couple!" Don said. His words startled me, at first.

We both laughed. Don looked puzzled.

"Everyone thinks we're the perfect couple, but they don't know Keith is gay," I said. "If they did, here in the Hoosier heartland they'd change their minds in a heartbeat."

"Keith looked more bisexual than gay, just now," Don said.

I had to agree. Quietly I was puzzled, and I knew I had some thinking to do. I didn't want Keith's great fuck to be a one off. I wanted a steady diet of those fucks, now that I knew he was capable of them! My almost indifference to sex was melting away, now that I had experienced what I began to think of as "Keith's Great Fuck." I wanted more!

Don returned the next three weekends. He finished the painting of me nude and while it was a bit embarrassing to look at it, I had to admit, at least as a painting, it was outstanding. His painting was in the style of hyperrealism, and it was a good-sized painting, four feet by three feet. Keith wanted to hang it in our home.

We discussed it at length, and finally we decided to hang it in Keith's mancave. Keith had wanted to hang it in the living room, but I could not have guests looking at a hyperreal painting of my smiling, naked body. Next, he lobbied for our bedroom, but I couldn't handle sleeping with a hyperreal painting of me, nude and gazing down at us.

When Don gave us, however, two months later, a painting of Keith and me fucking, that changed everything. He had painted it from a still from the video he had made while Keith was giving me what I had begun to call, "The Great Fuck of 2018."

The day after we received the second painting, Keith was out in the back yard, trimming the high privacy hedge. I had come out with a cold beer for my hunk of a man. We began talking. Keith told me that he was surprised Don could paint such a brilliant painting using only a video still.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers