A Perfect Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,397 Followers

"Get out of her and go fuck your wife, you asshole," Keith spat out to Martin. Remember, Keith is a big, powerful man, who knows how to fight. He probably could have decked Martin with one quick blow to his jaw. Martin just looked at him, and immediately jumped off me. Keith replaced him with lightning speed, and as his hard, angry cock entered my sacred passage, the world ceased to exist beyond that day bed.

Oh my goodness, this was Great Fuck Number Seven! Seven of course was my lucky number, and as I fucked Keith back with all my heart and all my soul, I just knew this fuck was going to be the one that knocked me up for a second time!

I had never had two orgasms successively before, and Martin had already used up my daily ration with his amazing fuck, but as Keith went at me and I moaned, I suddenly realized Ellen was moaning, too. I couldn't see her, but I did not have to see her to know that Martin was pummeling her body, probably more viciously than he ever had done before.

Strictly by chance, our moans synced, and they were in harmony, too, with my moans being a third of an octave higher than Ellen's. Wow. All this flashed through my brain in a microsecond, and then all of my attention was again riveted to the splendiferous pounding my pussy was receiving, as I felt the waves gathering, preparing themselves to wash over me and to flood my brain with endorphins.

Suddenly Keith began thrusting twice as hard inside me, and as I tried to speak I could only manage "Oh, oh, OH!" as I thought Keith's cock was going to crush my cervix with its power. Keith pushed so deep inside me, as my tummy rose up from the bed, and I let out a scream that Ellen later told me sounded like the dying scream of rabid animal or a woman being chain sawed to death in a Texas chainsaw massacre movie!

Keith picked that moment to unload a copious amount of pent up seminal fluid inside me and as I felt him squirt inside me, several times in repetition, I groaned the groan of the millennia of well fucked, happy women, about to be knocked up.

I lay there in a happy daze. Keith pushed my head to the side and told me to open my eyes. As I did, I saw Ellen and Martin locked in marital love, fucking each other for all they were worth. I was glad. Ellen's face revealed extraordinary bliss, as Martin ravaged her with his talented cock.

My former lover, the best I had ever had before the new and improved Keith, had found the woman for him, a woman he could please no end, and a woman who could handle his complicated, fucked up personality. Good for them.

In the meantime, I had found Keith. Life with Keith was complicated, that was certain, but I would trade my bizarre husband for nobody else. He was the man for me. He was the man I loved, the man who showered me with love, and now, finally, the man who could - under the right circumstances, to be sure - satisfy me sexually like no other man.

I know it seems strange, but I now knew what turned him on, and I had a stable of Don, Damien, and Martin to inspire Keith to give me more and more Great Fucks. I also sensed that Richard also wouldn't mind helping us out from time to time, hee, hee. I couldn't ask for more. Life is good.

I missed my period. A trip to CVS and another pregnancy stick test confirmed the good news. I had hoped our baby was a girl, but we got another boy. I knew exactly what to do to get pregnant a third time. Keith and I both looked forward to it. So too did Don, Damien, and of course the always already sexual sadist, my lover, my old friend, Martin Davis.

Ellen and I met secretly. We traded stories about Martin. Boy, did that man have an imagination! He had truly found his life partner in Ellen. We discussed Keith. Ellen was enamored of Keith and so frustrated she had never tasted Keith's cock inside her, that she had cried during our mini orgy in Keith's mancave. I reassured her that her time would come.

I remembered my mother's maxim, often repeated to me as I grew up. "Susanna," she would say, "you've been blessed in many ways. Always remember the less fortunate. Sharing is a holy act. Never turn your back on the less fortunate, my sweetheart. Remember to share your wealth."

I remembered my mother's words. Sher had probably meant money at the time, but for me, my wealth was the love of a man like Keith. Keith's love alone made me a wealthy woman. May Mom rest in peace, her soul blessed by my thoughts.

"Let's plan it out, Ellen. I'm here for you, girl," I said, and Ellen and I hugged.

**THE END**

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,397 Followers