All Comments on 'A Perfect Couple'

by Beejayne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just Sick Nigger Bullshit

But whatever gets you'r little willie hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
happens

Interesting story and creative story line. The male was reluctant and tried to resist the wife but she had her way. Found it to be a good read and sounds if it continues to have quite a bit of emotion involved. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Naughty Beejayne

Another sexy yarn from a versatile erotic writer. Readers should check out under Erotic couplings Beejayne's "A French Honeymoon." If that story doesn't turn you on--you're jaded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I am so sick mof niggers. I mean it. Rarelt do I meet any black men on Lit

Now here we have a double..A whore slut cheating wife and a nigger. I am getting so tired of nigger fucking. I can't even go on the internet without white women fucking niggers. Everytime there is talk of a hot wife she has to fuck some big cocked nigger. Most black men I have known all has small cocks..Only some tribe members from Africa were big cocked and they had the arrigont personality to go with it, They also gave us slavery by raiding and trapping black men and women and children from smaller tribes..The nigger is so arrigont he thinks he will take over the world..I have news for him..To me a white woman that fucks a nigger is a nigger herself..so suck it up nigger..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sick of nigger

I am sick of nigger have bigger cock then white men. I am white and my cock is 8.5 inches long and thick . I have a black girl that said it the biggest she had and that not all black men have big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
iF YOU DONT LIKE IT

If you really have a problem with black men and white women why do you even come into the category. To leave a negative comment only speaks to how much you are feeling threatened. To sit here and read the story perhaps you get off on the threat and you are cuckold. Think about that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Provocative and good.

I love the way he just casually took her again and again. She wasn't ever gonna stop him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nicely written and crafted short story

These poor, poor anons who read the story in the interracial category and then moan and whine. Poor little boys!

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
Great little story!

Enjoyed your other stories also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what is open marriage?

the author is a self proclaimed whore and slut, so no surprises there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

I read it from time to time and always get a huge charge from it. I'm a good-ol'-boy from the South myself and know a few ladies just like this one who could benefit from some close encounters with people of the other race. This lady by now probably is working as a community organizer for the assistant pastor's new church, which consists almost entirely of white ladies. She was the most notable success of his unorthodox outreach program. It was a genuine "born-again" experience for her. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I didn't really know bigotry until I dated a black guy in college for several months. After college, I dated several black men; married a white guy; on a business trip when I was 42, I had one night fuck with a black guy I met in the hotel bar; dated two black men after my divorce at 55. There's still a lot of bigotry out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous