A Perfect Elven Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Princess Erulia, wake up." A distant but familiar voice whispered. "Please, you have to wake up and hear this..."

________________

Erulia awoke in a tangle of silk sheets and messy starlight hair.

A single light source illuminated the dark room, an enchanted crystal tulip that glowed with a faint rosy hue beneath a glass dome set on a bedside table. It was enough for her to make out Idril crouched over her with a nervous expression on her arresting face.

What was going on?

There was the usual confusion and displacement from waking in strange surroundings but it was quickly banished as the memory of recent events returned to the sleepy elven Princess.

They were in the Kingdom of Bathard, guests of the mad sorceress Queen and had fallen asleep together, wrapped in each other's comforting arms like they hadn't done since they were children.

Except they weren't children anymore and Erulia was shocked to realize her hands were buried between her sleek thighs as though she had been touching herself in her sleep. A lingering warmth smoldered like dying embers in her core and her fingertips were wet...

"Whaaa--" Erulia's mouth and throat were dry as desert sands and she had to work some saliva over her leathery tongue before speaking again. "What is the matter, Idril?"

She badly needed a drink to wet her parched lips.

Her friend didn't look any better than she felt. The wood elf's copper and mahogany streaked hair was sticking to her tanned skin with perspiration and a distinctly musky aroma filled the air, making it feel close and stifling.

"I think someone is having... sex in the room beside mine." Her faithful handmaiden gasped, looking hot and bothered and sleepless in one of the modest satin slips they had chosen from the closet to retire in. "I can hear noises coming through a small ventilation grate in the connecting wall."

The room beside... hadn't Queen Annarosa mentioned that her royal apartments were next to their own?

Erulia felt about her bedside table until she nearly knocked over a cup resting there. Lifting it to her lips, she lubricated her dusty throat with the lukewarm flavors of spearmint, honey and licorice.

"Show me." She rasped, once she could comfortably speak again.

Idril slipped out of the bed with natural-born grace and flitted across the large room, passing through the silvery beams of moonlight lancing in through the arching windows like a silent shadow. She paused in the adjoining doorway of their two apartments to press a warning finger to her lips and beckoned for the Princess to follow her.

Erulia crept after her guardian on bare feet, her tip-toed footsteps swallowed by the lush furs and thick rugs covering the cold stone floors.

Soon the two elves were crouched over a small brass grill set low into the marble wall of Idril's hither-to unlived-in apartment. The quiet grunts, moans and wet clapping sounds might have been nigh inaudible to human hearing but were clearly, lewdly distinct to their blushing pointy ears.

"Say it again, what do you want?" The gruff voice demanded in a muted growl.

"I want you, Baby. Only ever you, to stretch my royal pussy into the shape of your amazing cock and fill me with your potent seed. I need it!"

Did Annarosa have a lover? Someone she enjoyed in private as vehemently as she lauded her beloved son in public?

Erulia's crystalline blue eyes met Idril's hazel orbs as the alluring wood elf chewed on her lower lip and squirmed in the silky nightwear they had donned before retiring. Her tanned skin glowed with shameful heat as beads of perspiration dotted her blemishless brow.

This was unseemly. No matter the Queen's poor etiquette and disturbing behavior the day before, this was a decidedly private moment and it was beneath both of them to intrude upon it like skulking voyeurs.

Even as she had those thoughts, the shining diamond of elvish nobility found she was squeezing her toned thighs together and rocking in place like an over-excited maiden exploring the flower of her elfhood for the first time.

Her elegant fingers coasted up and down her slender sides before gliding over her taut stomach, until they rested just above the juncture of her shapely legs and pressed into the satin shift covering her thrilling loins.

"Then you're going to get it! I'm going to stuff your slick cunt so full of my hot cum that it'll leak out for days, then flip you over and dump another sticky load in your fat Queen Mother ass."

"Yaasss~! I want that... I want it so badly, Baby! Use me, use me, use me--"

"Oh, fuck! Here it comes..."

There was the muffled sound of someone screaming into a pillow and a throaty strangled groan as the carnal drumbeat of fleshy percussion slowed for a salaciously drawn-out moment before resuming with a rustling of sheets, an elated feminine squeal and wet slorping noise.

"You asked for this, now spread those fat cheeks for me. I want to see my big dick split that royal hole wide open."

"Nnnnurrgh~! Yes... please..."

Erulia felt terribly warm and a mild sense of disassociation swept over her sleep-addled mind. This couldn't be real. She, a high elven Princess of the Spires, wasn't hunched like a sweaty gargoyle over a grate. Listening to the gorgeous Regent of Bathard getting rutted like a sow in heat and... touching herself?

But she was, Erulia realized, as she slid a single exploratory finger under the short hem of the insubstantial nightgown and into her dewy virgin cleft.

Her soft lips parted in a silent moan as the first sparks of forbidden pleasure singed her delicate nerves and buzzed along her perfect porcelain flesh. She couldn't remember ever being so responsive to a single touch and gave her slickening folds a few gentle strokes to test the uncharted waters.

"Hhnnnmph~, how are you so fucking tight? It doesn't matter how many times we do this, it still feels like I'm stretching out your beautiful Crown butt for the first time."

"I'll always be magically tight and beautiful for you, Baby. Forever and always for you and only you. Now pound my royal asshole raw and make me scream your name!"

By the gods, why was that so exciting? The very idea that the haughty, wicked sorceress Queen was reduced to acting like some cheap strumpet and being ass-fucked into a wailing banshee of bliss by some hung human stud was sizzling hot and Erulia's slippery fingers began to move a little faster.

She could clearly imagine the austere witch naked and pinned face down to the mattress with her glossy midnight hair splayed messily out on the sheets around her flailing head. Her heavy tits would be mashed into the bedding and her thick thighs spread wide to prop her luscious rear up for her undoubtedly handsome consort to ravage.

"My--my Lady..."

He would likely be some noble-born lazaro or knight of fabled renown. Tall and sturdy, muscular and dangerous in an irresistible blend of illicit temptation and roguish charm. Probably with flowing chocolate hair, sun-bronzed skin and piercing amber eyes that stared straight into your soul.

She shuddered as her curling fingers brushed against the membranous barrier just inside of her engorged slit and let out a small groan of frustration.

Her thrice-damned maidenhead...

"Princess, take care!" Idril hissed, grabbing her pumping wrist before she could damage the sacred tissue.

Erulia nearly jerked her hand away in shock. She had completely forgotten where she was and who she was with in the steamy lust-charged heat of the moment. Fluttering her lashes like a damsel awakening from a dream, she looked into her closest friend's bloodshot hazel eyes and noted the wood elf was fairing no better--if not worse--than she was.

Idril's cascading autumn locks were stuck to her tanned neck and slim shoulders by a sheen of perspiration. One of the flimsy straps of her modest shift had fallen down her arm, exposing much of one firm perky breast and the hint of a stiff brown nipple. The deadly starblade's free hand was hidden beneath the bottom hem of her silken sleepwear but had frozen in place as she recognized her Princess's horny plight.

Had they both been kneeling here, obliviously fingering themselves under the sway of the sexually-laden circumstances they found themselves in?

"Oh, Idril." Erulia gasped, coming back to herself in a rush of shame that stained her pale cheeks scarlet. "I--I find myself experiencing a bout of distemper..."

"I feel it too, my Lady." Idril whispered, as they pressed their sweating foreheads together and painted warm breaths onto each other's parted lips. "There is foul magic at work here but we must resist. Let us retire back to bed and I will tend to your pressing needs."

The platinum princess nodded her eager accent then surged forward to kiss her lifelong companion with a hungry passion she had never felt before. Their tongues tangoed and sticky hands roamed each other's lissome figures, pulling at their slinky night clothes and teasing the taut, sensitive flesh beneath.

Neither of them were strangers to the realms of sapphic delights. Highborn elven women were expected to defend their precious virtue from those of the male persuasion and often sought carnal gratification within their noble sisterhood instead.

Idril wasn't merely her cherished friend, confidant and protector, but Erulia's sometimes lover as well. This time was different though, more feverish, more driven. Overshadowed and serenaded by the orgasmic cries filtering from the Queen Mother's residence next door.

"Here it comes! I'm going to fill your fantastic ass to overflowing with all my princely seed!"

"Yes, Baby! Ooooh~ Yes, do it. Fuck me so full that I drip for days!"

The amorously entwined elves spun gracefully across the fur rugs and polished floors like nimble wind dancers, utterly lost in a tangle of ardent lips and groping hands. When they finally spilled together upon the plush mattress and Idril sunk down between her Princess's nectar-soaked thighs, Erulia arched her toned back and bucked her sodden pussy against the stunning autumn-haired maiden's talented probing tongue.

Then her rolling crystalline orbs settled on a striking portrait of the Crown Prince Seberin she hadn't noticed before, set on the ceiling directly above the sprawling bed. He was standing atop a mighty mountain peak with his ruffled shirt opened to the navel and his mane of rich chocolate hair streaming behind him on an invisible breeze.

There was a nation's wealth of hardened, bronzed physique on display and that intense amber gaze snared her like a fish on a hook. The distant crash of the castle's wards were like ocean waves upon a rocky shore, tantalizing the edges of her magical perception as Erulia writhed and squeezed her knees together around her pointy-eared lover's skull.

"Heavens, yes... nyaaa~!"

Thrashing and spasming in the greatest climax of her young life, the writhing elven Princess soaked Idril's fabulous face in a breathtaking deluge of her gushing juices.

________________

Thanks for reading the start of my new story. If you enjoyed it then please let me know. We hobby writers thrive on your feedback, comments and PMs. Otherwise, cheers and happy Easter!