Bimbo Outbreak

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
3.9k words
4.57
84.9k
156

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,236 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

*Synopsis: The women in your town are changing, becoming hot, busty and insatiably horny. But what is happening to the men? An apocalyptic story filled with sex-hungry Bimbos, desperate men and a mystery virus...*

**Note from Author: Hi folks, this tale is set in a world created by author XXXecil in his story "The Siege". I started writing it with his permission many, many years ago and only came back to finish it a year ago. So this is a Redux of my original tale, which basically amounts to me going back to correct a lot of errors and rewrite some poor writing from my early days trying to create erotic stories.**

PART 001

Tom squinted nervously through the blinds out into the street again.

It still seemed pretty clear but it had been for almost half an hour now. At this point he had to admit to himself that he was just stalling. Behind him, his younger sisters Jessica and Britney sat on the couch watching the television with despondent gazes.

The news was playing and none of it was good, it hadn't been for weeks now.

Tom glanced back at them and steeled himself for what he had to do next, they needed him.

"I'm going to get some food," he said in a tone of determination he didn't at all feel. "You know the rules; don't let anyone but me back in, and only if I'm alone."

Britney stared up at him and nodded with a look of apprehension. Jessica, on the other hand, didn't seem to register anything he said at all. The last twenty days of forced solitude had been hard on them all but the usually vibrant Jessica seemed to be taking it the worst.

It couldn't be helped, Tom rationalized as he made for the door, it was just too risky to let them stray outside. He didn't like the idea of going out there himself but they needed supplies and he had already put it off for far too long.

"Don't go..." Britney's voice was small and choked with fear, "Please Tom, if you don't come back... I don't know what we'll do."

Tom paused with his hand outstretched towards the door handle. His shoulders slumped and he let his arms drop limply to his sides. He couldn't even bring himself to face his youngest sister as he replied.

"I have to Brit, The cupboards are bare, the fridge is just a cold, empty shell and the pantry's only got a few tins of tuna, a can of fucking chickpeas and an ancient jar of Vienna sausages that I'm not too sure about." He shrugged, as much to himself than to her. "There was nothing else for it but to take the risk or starve."

He heard the movement behind him right before he felt her small arms wrap around his waist. Britney pressed her face into his back to muffle a single hiccuping sob. Placing his arms over hers, he turned in her embrace and hugged her back.

"I'm going out there and I'm going to return safe, okay? Trust me... I'll be fine, it's the two of you I'm worried about." He lied, kissing the top of her head before gently prying himself free of her clutches.

His heart sank as he watched her drift back to the couch like a zombie and wrap herself around Jessica who wordlessly hugged her back.

Taking a deep, steadying breath Tom set the latch to bolt the door behind him and pulled it closed until he heard it click securely in place, then hurried down the front path to head for the local supermarket.

He knew to keep his eyes down and his ears sharp as he made his way to the nearby mall, centers of population were high risk areas and it wasn't hard to notice the... situation as you approached one.

The number of 'them' increased. As Tom rounded a corner he was spotted by a stunning young blonde who changed course and began tottering in his direction. He knew instinctively by now not to look directly at her but it made little difference to her after she spotted him.

"Excuse me!" she called in a friendly fashion, making a beeline straight for him.

Tom glanced up at her and immediately regretted it.

She was rushing towards him in mile-high stiletto heels that showed off her endless long tanned legs. She was wearing a skin-tight, hot-pink club dress that barely covered her luscious round ass and firm hips before it stretched out extravagantly across her heavy, bouncing bust.

Yet, for all her luscious, grabbable curves, the rest of her body was as lean and trim as that of a swimsuit model. Tom knew that glance up at her face would doubtlessly reveal a breathtakingly gorgeous visage framed by her glossy, tumbling platinum locks...

He shook his head vigorously and picked up his pace to pass her by without stopping or even making eye contact. It was too much for a simple young man to bear!

It wasn't a good start, he was still over a block away from the mall and already getting harassed. They were appearing everywhere now and growing ever bolder in their advances. Living in the suburbs meant that 'it' had taken a while longer to reach them but now it was here, it was really beginning to set in.

Tom could see the strip-mall looming ahead of him, and now the community hub almost seemed ominous. Every time he glanced up he saw them, crowds of exquisite, sensual women wandering about with the searching stares of jungle cats.

Three months ago the major patrons of this mall were families, teenagers and couples, now it looked very different.

Tom had never seen so much bared flesh, tight clothing and skimpy outfits in his life. As he passed through the automated doors two examples of womanly perfection fell into step on either side of him and took him gently by either arm.

Tom's head snapped up in alarm and he stared at them in terrified shock. On his left arm was an amber haired beauty in painted-on denim shorts and a sheer spaghetti-strap top that might charitable be called a singlet. Her sleek and toned body brushed up against him as he walked and she smiled sweetly at him.

"Hi, I'm Stacey." She began only to be interrupted by her companion on his right, a buxom brunette with flawless soft skin and gentle curves dressed in a shamelessly small leather miniskirt and a tight black t-shirt. It looked like she had attacked it with scissors and cut off just under her swollen breasts, baring her a country-mile of firm pale midriff.

"I'm Trixie." she added, pressing herself into Tom and pressing his trapped arm into her bulging cleavage.

"I'm busy!" he cried, desperately shaking them off and dodging into the supermarket before they could grab him again.

Snatching up a shopping cart he shook his head despairingly trying to clear it before beginning the urgent task of filling his cart with foodstuffs and vitals as fast as possible. This was the world he lived in now, he had once worked in this mall himself before it all went to hell.

The news said it all, something was happening and no one had a clear idea of what to do about it. The government was barely operating now with many officials missing or gone into hiding, the police were stretched beyond thin and the vital public utilities were running in a strictly minimalist sense.

Many of the stores in the mall were closed and had been for weeks, it was as if society was surviving on as little as possible as the men began to disappear and more and more of these unbelievable women emerged.

Tom had first heard reports about a virus that was spreading. No one knew how or where it came from but it was doing something to the people it infected and that's all they would say on the television.

Of course the authorities were still denying it and confuscating certain facts but it was readily apparent to everyone that this aptly named 'XXX virus' was very real and spreading fast as a some kind of sexually transmitted disease.

There had been vague reports about the development of new vaccines and experimental preventatives but soon the major cities had been overrun and the mass disappearance of men had become undeniable.

Tom remembered that part well, as his own mother had been visiting his aunt in the big smoke when the outbreak was announced and neither he nor his sisters had heard from her since.

Their father had died years ago and now effectively parentless Tom had little choice but to take it upon himself to look after his younger sisters and keep them safe from infection. The XXX virus was rumoured to pass from woman to woman quickly, sometimes without the sexual interaction that was required catalyst to spread it into the male population.

It all seemed very complicated to Tom, all he knew that guys whom had sex with these randy seductresses disappeared and he desperately didn't want to become another statistic. No matter how sweetly, cock-hardeningly tempting it was.

Oh sure, there were 'cures' being marketed now but he had no way of proving how effective they were against this new virus without testing them himself and he wasn't about to risk it. Not when he had a family looking to him for support.

Pushing the half-filled shopping cart down a back aisle as circumspectly as possible Tom spotted a lanky young man with messy red hair being herded by a group of tittering girls in the grocery store's uniform.

He was wearing greasy mechanics overalls with the name "Rodney" stitched in a small embroidered box high on his chest and was being ushered towards a door marked 'staff only' by three scantily clad and very excited check-out chicks. Any one of them could have graced the cover of Teen Vogue magazine. Tom felt his heart drop into his stomach.

Not another one... not another loss...

Rodney couldn't believe his luck.

He had only been at the mall for five minutes before it was clear that he had a pick of almost any of the crowds of jaw-dropping women roaming about.

He had heard whispers about some weird infection going around but Rodney didn't watch the news--it was all too depressing--and he had just bought 'insurance' - a preventative medicine that promised to be one hundred percent effective or guaranteed his money back.

No sooner had he paid for it, the smoking hot blonde check-out attendant serving him, and her two friends had asked him if he could help them try some new moisturizer the store was trialing!

They couldn't have been a day older than eighteen and each had the extraordinary good-looks of a Forever 21 supermodel. Their work uniforms weren't what he remembered the store having in the past either but with their tall high heels, short pleated schoolgirl skirts and tight white blouses with buttons straining at their bra-busting chests... Rodney wasn't complaining.

Jesus, every time they giggled or leaned into him to hotly whisper their gratitude for his help, their grapefruit sized titties threatening to burst free in a burst of popping buttons. He sure as hell wasn't passing up a golden opportunity!

He had been worried about the virus at first but he caught at least one press conference weeks ago, the state governor assured everyone there wasn't anything to be concerned about, and he had his preventative in any case.

Rodney was a tall skinny lad and had always seemed a bit awkward around girls, so when these three gorgeous things asked him to rub their almost pornographic forms down with a new skin lotion, he sure as shit wasn't passing up the chance.

He grinned confidently as they pushed him towards the staff room, excitedly pawing at him and talking happily about how they could reward him for helping them out. He even felt confident enough to pinch the redhead's ass, causing her to squeal eagerly; yes it was a certain thing alright, Rodney was finally going to get laid.

They pushed him into a shabby staff lounge and locked the door behind them.

"We don't want any interruptions," The voluptuous redhead--Rodney thought her name tag had the name 'Claire' on it--said. The other two girls nodded solemnly. They all pushed Rodney onto a faded couch before suddenly dropping to their knees before him and clawing frantically at Rodney's Zipper.

'Wooooah!' Rodney cried out in surprise as they tore his overalls open and exposed him, "No rush ladies, there's plenty of Rodney to go round"

"Oh god but I need you to fuck me, Rodney!" Claire cried as she turned and flipped up her short pleated skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties and the lips between her slender thighs were shining wet, "I think I need your big stud cock in me right away..."

Big stud cock? Rodney's ego swelled a little as the blood rushed from his brain to more southern locales. Fuck but her could even smell her sopping arousal and it set his nose to twitching.

Another one of the girls, as short brunette with tits like a Las Vegas stripper and a tight taut body, dragged his greasy clothing along with his boxes down to his ankles, exposing his dick which was already standing erect from all the heated anticipation.

The three girls stared ravenously at it only for a split second before tearing at their own overwrought clothing and tiny underwear. Claire leapt on him first, as the brunette and the curly blonde slut were still discarding their skimpy uniforms.

She actually dived on him like some Savannah stalking lioness on a wayward antelope and Rodney grunted as she knocked the wind out of his shallow chest. Her full blushing breasts filled his vision as she straddled his lap wrapping a hand around his cock. She threw back her scarlet mane of hair and wiggled her plush, bare hips as she guided him straight for her moist... almost foaming womanhood.

Rodney almost couldn't believe this was happening as his hard, twitching cock slid so easily into Claire's tight, dripping entrance. This spectacularly horny chick was already so fucking wet and they had only just begun!

Claire cried out in immediate ecstasy as his long shaft entered her, pushing herself down his length and without preamble, she immediately began riding him fiercely. Rodney had heard of fast women but this amazing girl was going from zero to two hundred in less than a second. She set a furious pace - bouncing, rolling and squeezing her eager cunt on his raging cock as she looked to the heavens and moaned out a wordless prayer of thanks.

"Oooohfuuuckyaaaa~!"

Rodney grabbed hold of her juicy rippling tit-flesh with a wrung-out gasp of pleasure and tried lifting his hips to meet each of her desperate downward thrusts. It wasn't easy to match her break-neck pace but each time he did manage it the ecstatic red-head let out a sharp shriek as he plunged in as deep as she could take him.

"Yes Roger, yes! Fuck this tight, slutty pussy full of your hot cum. I neeeed~ it!"

Rodney wanted to remind her that his name wasn't Roger but then the incredibly stacked brunette appeared on the couch beside him and thrust her giant naked melons straight into his face. His panting words were cut off as a fat engorged nipple was shoved into his mouth. He closed his lips and sucked instinctively and was surprised to taste a jet of something sweet hit him smack in the tonsils.

Holy shit, this creamy babe was actually fucking lactating! Then the curly-haired blonde plaything appeared, climbing onto the couch cushion on the opposite side of her friend. She leaned forward on her knees and grabbed his hand to thrust between her trembling thighs. She guided his trembling fingers towards her slick honey pot, pressing them into herself and soaking them to the knuckles in her love juices.

"Oh there, right there Stud. Can you see how wet just watching you fuck is making me?" She groaned breathily into his ear even as she continued to suckle and thrust up into the two other gasping, grinding minxes and fill the small break-room with the dank, pungent smell of sex.

The building desire overwhelmed him as the three girls began to moan and squeal in a gyrating tangle of flesh, but something in the back of his mind was bothering him.

He wasn't sure if it was the sweet, head-spinning taste of the milk he was suckling from the brunette or the strange almost animal musk the three girls surrounding him exuded, but it set his teeth on edge and awakened a primitive hunger in him.

His cock ached in its iron hardness and his body quaked with each push, suck and penetration. His free hand roughly grabbed the brunettes massive tit and squeezed the nipple causing her to scream and quiver with the pleasure, a warm jet of milk shot down his throat and he swallowed it hungrily, her other breast was dripping with her creamy juices and he altered to lick at it ravenously, he wanted more, he needed more!

Claire was panting loudly and arched in an electrifying climax, her molten, gushing cum soaking his entire lap. His other hand was slowly getting sore from fingering the curly blond but her shrieks of gratification and her two-handed grip on his wrist kept him there, urging him on.

All three girls' faces were contorted masks of carnal bliss and even the brunette cried out in bone-shaking orgasm from nothing more than the rough-handling and hard-suckling of her generously-sized rack. Rodney could feel his balls swell as their guttural moans, impassioned squeals and bestial rutting pushed him towards the edge of exploding.

Claire's pussy seemed to be gripping and sucking at him with each plummeting downward plunge onto his rock-hard manhood. The third check-out tramp had tightened her grip on his wrist and was grinding more of his hand deeper inside of her if that were even possible!

He couldn't hold back any longer, Rodney exploded deep into Claire's sopping young womb. No indignant spurts such as Rodney usually coaxed out into his jerking fists either but an unprecedented geyser of hot manseed burst forth from him. The flood of his potent cum blasted deep into Claire's famished womb, causing her to wail in one long final ululating climax before seizing up then collapsing bonelessly onto the floor beside the couch.

Rodney's eyes were wide at the shock of the copious ejaculation, it felt as though he had just fired off a battery of AA missiles and yet he ached painfully for more. His cock didn't seem to be going flaccid as it usually did after self-gratification but rather the ravenous fire inside of him still demanded further quenching. With a powerful wrench of his shoulder he snatched his hand back from the writhing blonde bombshell beside him and shoved her backwards, twisting her down over the arm of the couch.

She immediately lifted her tight, heart-shaped ass into the air with a horny giggle until her sex-bruised pussy lips were exposed for him. His ravaging cock strained at the air at the sight of those steamy, foaming folds.

"Oh FUCK... YES!" Screamed the exuberant blonde as her full pillowy tits mashed up against of the arm rest "Come fuck the hell out of me, Rodney! CUM IN MY HUNGRY CUNT!"

The bust brunette cried out in utter dismay as she recognized that hers wouldn't be the next snatch on Rodney's cock. He didn't care, he barely even heard her over the pounding of his heartbeat in his eardrums as he moved up until his knees sank deep into the couch cushions and plunged his throbbing dick straight into the Blondes dripping slit.

"Oh Fuck yes! Take it you amazing slut, take all of my fat cock in that sweet little pussy!"

"Yeeessss... yesyesyesyes~!"

He couldn't believe this, the world was indeed changing and Rodney was going to be a god! The bucking blonde was clutching the couch arm firmly for support and crying out in sinful yearning. She began arching her back, lifting her world-class ass even higher so he could enter her more completely again and again. Rodney marveled at her rounded twerking butt and strong graspable hips, both of them crying out as his cock began prodding at the back of her quivering cervix with each fathomless diving penetration.

He reached a shaking hand behind him and grabbed the brunette. She let out an excited giggle as he manhandled her up over her friend's back until she was positioned over her with a long smooth leg on either side of the blonde's bucking hips.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,236 Followers
12