A Perfect Evening Pt. 02

Story Info
Perfect evening continues with "booty worship".
1k words
4.03
11.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we finished dinner, I did the dishes and tidied up the kitchen. I enjoy cleanup duty. When I got back to the living room after, she was on the sofa again, in her spot. She patted her lap, a joy for me. That means I'm to lie on the sofa and lay my head in her lap for a while and watch some television with her. I love this part of a day, which isn't every day, but I love it so, so much. My head in the lap of my love, the two of us together in love, relaxed and content. She will caress my face and neck and shoulders. I especially love her running her fingers through my hair.

I told her, "You make me so happy, sweetheart. How can I make you happy? Anything. Anything at all." I turned my head and looked up into her pretty brown eyes like a puppy looking to please it's master And in a sense, that's exactly how I felt

"You haven't worshiped my bottom in a while. Before you eat me again and make me cum tonight in bed, I want you to worship my behind and show me just how much you love me and want me to feel good and be happy."

My erection was back with a fury. "I love your butt and I love kissing your butt. Can we go upstairs now? Please??"

"After this show is over we will."

The program ended shortly, and she retired to the master bath to wash up. I tidied up the living room, checked that we had locked up the house properly, shut the lights, and followed a few minutes behind her.

We met at the bathroom door, her coming out and me in for my washing up. And there in the doorway, I opened my arms and she came into them. We shared a long, loving embrace, and she looked up into my eyes and we kissed. It was a long, sensuous, lover's kiss, the kind soulmates share as their souls dance joyfully together in love.

"Don't be too long. I can't wait. It's been so long. I'm so looking forward to this."

I finished in the bath quickly, and when I re-entered the room she had taken off her panties and lay on the bed face down, head on the pillow, her legs spread enough her puckered pinkish brown butt hole and pretty pussy were looking at me as I looked at her. She has a magnificent ass. It's big and round and soft but firm, too. It's shaped the way every ass wishes it was shaped. Peach-like? No peach ever looked so good. No peach ever tasted as good, either. The best part about her beautiful ass is that it's mine and only mine to worship and adore. I was in heaven as I climbed onto the foot of the bed and moved in close to her.

"Your ass is spectacular, sweetheart. I want to show you how much I love you, how much I adore you, how I worship you."

"Then I suggest you stop talking and get started. Show me."

I lovingly caressed her bottom, left hand on her round and smooth left cheek, right hand on the right. Lovingly and gentle but firm, I massaged her buttocks, pulling the checks apart, then back together. Again and again, unhurried, I played with it. I toyed with it, I showed it the love and affection I know she is worthy of. I let my fingers trace soft lines that went deep in the crack of her ass. I grazed the puckered hole, then away, toward her hips, Next pass I touched just behind her pussy lips, then back to her butthole and away again. I teased and touched and caressed and loved her until wetness was visible coming from her pretty pussy.

I settled down onto the bed so my face was there, directly in between her cheeks, just inches from her glorious bottom. I kissed her behind, just outside the crack. One side, then the other. Loving kisses. One side, then the other, again and again. Patient. Happy to be doing just what I was doing. Wanting nothing else in the world right then. My cock was fully erect and strained at my black silk boxers, the ones she likes so much.

Slowly, gradually, my kisses worked deeper into her crack, my breath now on her puckered butt hole and my lips followed. Her behind flexed and her puckered pinkish brownish hole clenched visibly at my first touch with my lips. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

"Yes, Yes. Kiss it now. Don't make me wait any longer."

And kiss it I did. I kissed and licked her pretty bottom again and again and again. She was squirming. I slipped my left hand under her pelvis in a way that I could massage her wet, swollen clitoris with my thumb and I began to penetrate her delicious ass with my tongue. Her squirming and moaning were increasing in tempo and in volume. I just keep right on.

"I adore you," I whispered breathlessly. "You are my world and I adore you. Every part of you." And got back and I kept on, tongue-fucker her and massaging her clit.

"Oh my god do not stop! Oh my gooooooddd!"

Her orgasm came out of nowhere. It was powerful. I waited until it all subsided and then resumed massaging her butt cheeks Left hand later cheek, right hand right, And my kisses on her bottom were again soft and loving, on and all around her hole. Soft, loving kisses of devotion and adoration. My forever girl, and her amazing forever bottom.

"Was that as good as I think it was, sweetheart?"

"Maybe better. It came on all at once and it was soooooo strong. We can't wait so long next time. I love when you adore my bottom. I love it so much."

She rolled over and motioned me to come up into her arms in a lovers embrace.

"I love you, I adore you. I will do anything for you my love."

"I know you do, and I know you will. I love you, too, my pet. You're such a good boy."