A Perfect Fall 2020: College Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ask like a lustful adult," she ordered as her fingers spread her pussy lips... revealing a pretty pink that looked so inviting surrounded by her deep purple outer lips, and then by her dark chocolate skin.

"May your worshipful white pet lick your black cunt, Mistress Amy?" I asked, getting so turned on by each word I said. Saying these dirty things was surprisingly erotic and stimulating.

"You like the interracial aspect?" she asked, looking down at me.

"I don't know why I do, because other than my finding black men attractive forever, racial play has never been something I thought about," I admitted.

"My husband's and my race enhances the submissive aspect, probably for historical reasons, but that isn't necessary for your sexual awakening," she explained.

"I think it is," I said, as I admired her as I kneeled at her feet and gazed up at all her naked beauty.

"How so?" she asked, as she kept me waiting for the delicious pussy I was dying to sample.

"Well," I said, "I've seen many girls naked, but you were the only one, so far I guess, to awaken my sudden uncontrollable curiosity."

"Uncontrollable," she smiled.

"Yes, I literally don't feel I have any control over this situation even if I wanted any," I admitted. "I'm completely captivated, intoxicated, mesmerized by... you."

"Well," she said, smiling warmly, "then let's begin exploring this newly awakened curiosity."

"Yes, please," I replied, sounding corny as hell, as permission given, I leaned forward towards her cunt. I took a deep breath, inhaling just a subtle hint of feminine delight, a rush of excitement coursing through my being, as I extended my tongue and licked between the glistening pussy lips.

"Oh yes, my pet," Amy moaned. "Explore your Mistress's sweet addicting nectar."

It's interesting she used the word addicting, as with one lick, one sweet taste, I was indeed hooked. The taste was indescribable. Sweet... fruity... yet with a hint of fish (my favourite food). Part of me wanted to lap it up like a kitten drinking milk, yet another part of me wanted to savour this moment.

The taste... there can only be one first pussy.

The act... there can only be one first submission.

The feeling... the rush of erotic stimulation inside me that made my head light, my body trembling slightly, and my pussy begging for attention.

The rush... the thrill of being on my knees... pleasing... yet somehow being mentally pleased from on high at the same time.

The discovery... the moment I finally found a new passion... eating pussy; a new sensation... eating pussy; a new addiction... eating pussy.

My acceptance of her rule and her acceptance of me... this was undeniable... this was where I was meant to be. Serving. Pleasing.

I explored her pussy and its surrounds like a crazed explorer cavorting through the wilderness. Every crevice was licked. Her soft moans enhanced my excitement, as I wanted to be a good pussy pleaser. I wanted to get her off. I wanted to taste her full flood of cum.

"Such a good pet," Amy moaned. "So talented. You sure you've never done this before?"

I looked up and said, "No, but it does feel like this was something I was born to do."

"You were, Becky, you were born to be a pet serving black cunt and black cock," Amy said in a soft, smooth way.

"Really?" I asked, that sounding so hot, and yet so simplistic.

"Of course, my pet," she nodded. "Did you not feel an instant comfort when you knelt before me?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Did you feel a rush of adrenaline as you served me?"

"Yes."

"Are you addicted to black pussy?"

"To yours, for sure," I smiled.

"Oh, you'll enjoy dining on a variety of sweet black cunts from now on, my sweet pet," she informed me.

My reaction could have been worry... or even fear... but it was simply excitement and acceptance. "I can't wait, Mistress."

"No, before anything else, you must finish me off, my pet," Amy said. "Then I'll have a big, big, BIG surprise for you as a reward."

"Yes indeed, Mistress," I replied, diving back into her pussy with hunger and lust as I wondered what this reward could be. Her repeating the word 'big' had me thinking of Derek, but that still seemed highly unlikely... too much to ask for. But where had he gone? Did he have any inkling what was happening in his wife's office?

I then wondered if Jill had served my Mistress like this. Did the other women who came here also serve her?

So many questions... so few answers. But just for now, I guessed. I wondered if Jill and I would be playing together anytime soon. If Amy ordered it, I certainly wouldn't object!

But those speculations were for later. For now, I focused instead on the beautiful pussy before me. I wiggled my tongue up and down inside her; I sucked her clit between my lips, which got a huge reaction.

"Oh yes, you eager slut," Amy moaned.

Being called a slut should have killed my mood instantly (at least theoretically, since Amy was the first person ever to call me one), I'd always been so sexually inactive that I was definitely no slut... yet at the moment, I wanted to be her slut, her white slut, her pet, her submissive.

I hungrily devoured her pussy as if it were my last meal, even though I hoped and assumed it would be my first of many chocolate treats.

"Oh yes Becky, you're such a great cunt licker," Amy moaned, as her hand went to the back of my head and pulled me deeper into her oasis of heaven.

I licked and licked, as she began to slowly grind her hips up and down on my face.

"Don't you dare stop, you eager cunt-licking pet," Amy ordered in the sexiest way possible.

I, of course, had no intention of stopping until I was baptized as her pet, and she gave me leave to stop. I didn't want this to end... ever.

"Oh yes, so good Becky, so good, yes, yes, yes," Amy moaned loudly just before my face, lips and tongue were rewarded with a full flood of her addicting, baptismal cum.

As she released my head and stopped grinding, I continued licking... her cunt cum so much tastier than any cock cum I'd ever been subjected to. I couldn't get enough of this vintage.

I didn't stop licking until she gently pushed my head away and said, "Don't worry, my pet, you'll have many opportunities to dine down there."

"It tastes so good," I said, in a cum daze. "Everything was so good!"

"I know," she smiled, before she reached for her phone and typed something.

"Thank you so much," I gushed, feeling it was a privilege to be allowed to service her. To taste this delicious homemade treat.

"You're welcome," she smiled, before asking, "are you ready for your big surprise?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, ready for whatever she had in store for me.

"You feel ready to expand your sexual awakening?"

"God, yes," I said, without a clue what she may be leading up to.

"You sent for me, darling?" Derek asked from behind me.

"Sweet Becky here fantasizes, I believe endlessly, about your fucking her," Amy informed her husband, as I remained on my knees between his wife's legs, my face suddenly burning red with shame as impossibly, I sought to hide inside her cunt.

"Is that so?" Derek asked, even though I hadn't yet found the courage to turn around and face him.

"Is that true, my pet?" Amy asked, looking down at me with a gentle smile.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted in the quietest of possible responses.

"Tell my husband what you want him to do to you," Amy said, as she added, "it's important not to hold any of your sexual fantasies bottled up inside."

"To fuck me," I answered, a bit louder, but still feeling insecure and awkward.

"Look at him and tell him," Amy ordered.

"Okay, if you're sure," I acceded, as I slowly turned around and looked to see that Derek was now only wearing boxer briefs... tight ones... that didn't leave anything to the imagination. Which meant I didn't have to imagine he was happy to see me.

I stared at his big cock, so perfectly encased in an expandable blue pouch that appeared designed just for that purpose .

"I think she likes the look of it," Amy said from behind me.

"I do," I said, just as mesmerized by his cock as I'd been by her pussy, and I hadn't seen his actual cock yet, just its very impressive tent.

"Tell him," she instructed me.

"You have an amazing penis," I said, unable to break my eyes away from this perfect art exhibit.

"Thanks," Derek said.

Amy coached me from behind, "Cock would be a more suitable word, don't you think?"

"Yes," I nodded, still captivated by the shape behind the thin underwear fabric, and yet suddenly receiving some courage and empowerment from Amy's words, "Derek looks like he has an amazing mouth-filling, cunt-stretching, Big... Black... Cock."

"Unveil it and find out for sure," Amy instructed, her hand on my back gently pushing me towards her almost naked husband so I could finish the job.

"You're really going to let me make love to your husband?" I asked, rather overwhelmed by such amazing generosity.

"Not exactly, my pet," she replied with a wide grin, "I'm going to let him fuck the shit out of you!"

I gasped, grinned, giggled, and then crawled towards him instead of getting up, just sensing it was the submissive thing to do. I arrived at his feet, knelt before him, reached my hands up to his waistband and pulled it downwards, watching as his big black cock, already hard, popped out... like a real-life 3D moment.

I said, as I wrapped my hand around it as best I could, it was just so thick, and said as I admired it, "This, Master Derek, is a magnificent big, thick, black cock."

"Go ahead, pretty girl," Derek said. "Suck it."

"Yes, get it nice and wet for that tight wet pussy of yours," Amy added, as she was suddenly behind me, her hand tracing down my back, between my legs, and to my very wet pussy.

"I can't wait to feel this huge fucking black cock slamming into my cunt," I said, my inner slut coming out in spades (please pardon the racist slur, I didn't mean it that way, honest), my sudden insatiable lust for this man consuming me. I then leaned forward and took the majestic member into my mouth.

I'd never really enjoyed sucking cock. It was just part of the prep work. Yet as I began sucking this massive black dick, double the size of the few white males I'd fucked, another rush of excitement coursed through me.

For the first time in my life, I wanted to suck a cock... no, to worship a cock.

I swirled my tongue around his thick cock head... one I couldn't wait to feel inside me.

"You look so delightful with my husband's big cock in your mouth," Amy whispered, as her fingers continued teasing my pussy.

"Oh yeah, she does," Derek agreed.

Wanting to really worship this glorious cock, I recalled a porn star really working over a big black cock in a video, so I took it out of my mouth and slid my tongue down the shaft and sucked on his balls... something I'd never ever done before.

"Oh, yeah, suck those balls," Derek moaned.

"I think we have a really eager little cock slut," Amy encouraged me.

"Cunt slut, too," I interjected, as I switched over and found the other ball.

"Of course you are," Amy laughed, as she tapped my clit from underneath, making me tremble.

I slithered my tongue back up his thick shaft, took it back in my mouth, and began bobbing.

"Oh yeah, suck that black cock," Amy encouraged.

I bobbed hungrily for a couple minutes, barely getting half of his long shaft in without gagging a bit.

"We'll have to work on her gag reflex," Amy prescribed.

"Bring her to the bedroom," Derek ordered, for the first time sounding like the man in charge.

"Will do, babe," Amy agreed, as Derek backed away, and naked with cock rampant, proceeded with great dignity out of the office.

"Wow," I said, still on my knees.

"Wait until it's buried deep inside that cunt of yours," Amy said, rising to her feet, and then pulling me up.

"I can't wait," I said, already imagining his massive cock slamming into me.

Amy pulled my dress up and off of me. "By the way, white pets never wear underwear of any sort. Except stockings of course, and perhaps a garter belt."

"Understood," I nodded, before joking as she stripped me of my bra and panties, "but then my wetness will be leaking down my legs all the time."

She laughed, "You mean like it is now? It's a good look on you," then she took my hand and led me down the hallway, just two naked women in thigh highs (mine were red, the kinkiest colour in my opinion) holding hands.

Reaching her bedroom, she led me to a king-sized bed with her husband laying on his back, his erect cock saluting me.

"How do you want her, babe?" Amy asked.

"Let's start with her on top," he said. "I want to watch this sexy babe as she bounces on my cock."

"Go ahead, my pet," Amy offered, "take him for a ride."

"I'm not sure I can drive a stick," I joked, as I got onto the bed, suddenly nervous.

"Practice makes perfect," Amy added, "'A journey of a thousand miles...' you know the old saying," as she climbed onto the bed as well.

I straddled Derek's legs, the man a perfect chiseled specimen, planting my hands on his chest and leaning way down to him. "God, Mistress, you married perfection."

"Physically, yes," Amy said. "Emotionally, well..."

"Hey, I only cried when the Saints lost," Derek joked. "That didn't count."

I slowly lowered myself, Amy moving in close to help by holding his cock steady, for me to impale myself onto Derek's cock, moaning loudly as it stretched my pussy unlike any cock or even any toy ever had. I'd never even ridden a normal guy, being self-conscious about my tiny breasts, but despite these potential issues, I didn't care at the moment. I was just going to trust this wondrous couple completely, and do whatever Amy or Derek told me to.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, as I slowly took more and more of his massive almost 9-inch cock in my pussy.

"Take that entire black cock in that tiny white pussy, my pet," Amy encouraged me just like in my fantasy, seemingly as turned on by the racial play as I was.

"So big," I whimpered, as I continued taking more and more of it inside me.

"Oh yeah, Becky," Derek said, "you're so sexy."

"Thank you," I moaned, completely full of his black cock. I didn't get called sexy too often... cute sure, but not sexy.

"Now, slowly ride him," Amy instructed me, as she rolled onto her side and watched me fuck her husband without a trace of jealousy, only licentious enjoyment.

I continued lying against his chiseled chest as I slowly began moving my hips up and down, my long hungry pussy on fire as my biggest fantasy literally came true... my orgasm building instantly.

"Oh fuck, yes," I moaned.

"Sit up, I want to watch you riding me," Derek ordered.

"Okay," I said doubtfully, not sure I could balance myself like that, or place myself on display, as a mixture of insecurity and excitement washed through me.

Amy said, reading my mind, "She's insecure about her breasts."

"Why? They're so perkily perfect," Derek said as he sat up, leaned forward, and sucked a hard nipple into his mouth.

"Oh yes," I moaned, as I was now feeling double pleasure.

"And allow me to suck that other sexy little perky tit," Amy added, as my double pleasure graduated to triple pleasure.

"Oh yes," I repeated, now in compete rapture. They like my tits!

I kept slowly riding Derek's big cock as both my nipples were sucked. It felt so amazing, and yet it distracted me from really bouncing on this big black dick.

So, although I enjoyed the attention of these two gorgeous people, I really just wanted to be pounded... to be fucked. I begged, "Derek, please really fuck me."

"I think our newest pet needs a deep, hard fucking," Amy said demurely, as she moved slightly out of the way.

Derek, in an impressive display of male dominance, lifted me up, his dick remaining deep inside me, flipped me onto my back, his dick now slipping out of me, spread my legs wide, and then slammed back into me, the entire routine performed with lightning speed.

"Oh, fuck yes," I moaned, as he began fucking me as hard as I'd just asked for.

"I hope you're ready for a life-altering fuck, young lady," Amy said, as she lay beside me and watched her husband show me how a woman should be fucked.

"Toooooooo..." I replied, my orgasm already about to erupt, "...late!"

"Fuck our pet for me, baby," Amy purred.

"Oh, God, oh, fuck, I'm about to come," I moaned and babbled in what had to have been a thirty-second long yet quickly incomprehensible sentence.

"Come all over your Master's black cock," Amy ordered me.

The term 'Master' sent another rush through my entire being, and triggered my first ever orgasm from intercourse as I screamed, loud enough to wake the dead, "Yes, Master, I'm DOOOOIING IT, I'M CUMMMMMING!!"

"Don't stop, baby," Amy said, as the most intense orgasm of my young life kept coursing through me... so much more intense than with my fingers and toys. It was like the dam wasn't just broken, but shattered into tiny pieces as my body quaked uncontrollably, my head went light, and I just kept getting fucked.

"I-I-I," I tried to speak, but had to give up as the pleasure was still overwhelming me.

"Ever had multiple orgasms?" Amy asked, as Derek grabbed my ankles and kept slamming his massive cock deep inside me.

"N... n... n... n... n... no," I struggled to get out, my brain completely shut off, not remotely able to process any speech other than gibberish, that only I could tell meant something like, 'more big cock, more fucking'.

"Well get ready for heaven, my pet," Amy said, as she leaned over and sucked on my nipple.

"Y-y-y-yes, Mistress," I stammered.

"You're so fucking sexy," Derek said, as he towered over me like the dominant stud he was.

"You too," I said, my first orgasm still lingering as I felt a second wave sweeping in right behind it.

"Hey," Amy said teasingly. "How ya doing, pet?"

"You're both fucking hot, Mistress," I said.

"That's right," she smiled, as she moved to my other nipple.

"Such a tight white cunt," Derek moaned, as somehow he didn't slow down at all. Just kept deep, hard thrusts invading my very cunt core.

"It won't be so tight when you're done with it, baby," Amy predicted.

He pulled out, and I whined like an unspayed bitch in heat, "Nooooooo, shove that big black cock back in my white slut box!"

"Then get on all fours," he ordered.

I flipped myself over with eager obedience as I felt his hands on my hips and his cock slide back inside me. "Oh yes Master, fuck your slut."

"Hungry, my pet?" Amy asked, as she moved in front of me.

"Famished," I replied, as I watched her spread her legs before me.

I'd never seriously considered a threesome, yet now before I knew it, I was in one. I was the white creamy filling in an amazing Oreo sandwich.

Amy lined herself up to offer me her tasty chocolate treat, and just like my masturbation fantasy, I buried my face in her pussy while I got pounded from behind by her hot husband. And also just like in that fantasy, she was as tickled pink (kind of literally) about it as I was.

"Oh yes, eat my wife," Derek said, as his body slammed into mine.

I lapped eagerly, although awkwardly, as the hard fucking made it difficult to lick anyone's pussy with any accuracy.

"How much do you love my man's cock?" Amy asked.

"I'm in love with it," I answered between licks. "With your permission, of course."

"You have it unconditionally; I trust you know by now he'll want to bang your box regularly, whether I'm around or not," Amy said.