A Perfect Fall 2020: College Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank God," I moaned, realizing that this night had changed me in every way possible. My eating pussy, taking black cock, and the soon to come multiple orgasms were changing everything I'd ever thought I'd known about myself. Talk about digging deep into my psyche and discovering my true self... big CHECK!

"Oh yes, from now on, you'll be eating lots of black pussy and fucking lots of black cock," Amy promised.

"Please tell me that will be almost every day," I moaned, the prospect of a smorgasbord of black cunts and cocks accelerating my second orgasm, which was already close.

"It certainly will," Amy agreed.

Feeling so close to coming again, I began bouncing back like crazy to meet Derek's forward thrusts.

"Oh yes, fuck my husband's black cock, you nasty slut," Amy exhorted as she rubbed her pussy, watching me fuck her man.

"Oh yes, I need to come again, and HERE IT COMES!" I cried out, as I took Derek's cock into my womb as deep as I possibly could.

"Oh yes, bounce on my cock, Becky baby," Derek groaned.

I wanted to make him come, I wanted to feel his load spewing in my pussy... something I'd only allowed once while drunk, as I begged, "Come inside me, Master."

"You want my man's load?" Amy asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned desperately. "I want to feel his dominant seed explode deep inside me."

"Go ahead baby, plant your seed in our white slut's tight cunt," Amy ordered. "Maybe we three will have a nice milk chocolate baby to love."

"Oh fuck, get ready for it," Derek groaned.

"Yes, yes, come inside my cunt, come inside your slut," I babbled, my orgasm imminent.

"Fuck," he grunted a few seconds later, as he spewed his load into me.

This finally triggered my second orgasm, and I screamed and collapsed, my face planting itself smack in Amy's wetness, "Fuck!"

Derek kept pumping so much cum into my pussy, as my body twitched uncontrollably.

Derek pulled out, moved up to Amy, and slid his cock, all slimy with both of our cum, into her mouth. As she cleaned our well-mixed cum off his cock, I resumed licking her, even though my body was still on fire.

I licked for a few minutes as Amy nursed his cock, until she once again grabbed my head and began grinding on my face.

"Oh yes, Becky, eat my cunt," she moaned.

I kept licking, and received my second-ever cunt facial from her a couple minutes later.

Once she let go, she asked, "Enjoy yourself?"

"I'm still in a pleasure coma," I answered, still in a raw daze.

"This is only the beginning," she promised, as she looked down at me with great tenderness.

"I can't even fathom what else there might be," I said. "But I still trust you unconditionally, so bring it on!" 'Bring it on' my catchphrase when I was on the court.

"Oh, I have so many plans for you," she smiled. "Plus, I've already offered your services to someone for tomorrow."

"Y-y-you did?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, you shortened my session with someone, so in return..." she said.

"Y-y-yes?" I asked, a little nervous.

"Don't worry, you'll be exploring your sexuality with a number of women," she swerved from the topic at hand. "Like at some point with your friend Jill," she added, confirming my earlier hope.

"And I hope with some more black men," I swerved with her, smiling.

"Oh, definitely," she said.

"But who am I servicing tomorrow?" I unswerved.

"Dr. Fischer," Amy told me with a smirk.

As mentioned before, Karen Fischer was the Dean of my Mom's department at the college. My eyes went wide.

"Don't worry, she's very discreet," Amy reassured me.

"It's just that she's my Mom's boss," I worried.

"And she'll keep your secret," Amy said. "But I've been training her to become a Mistress, and after you unknowingly interrupted us earlier tonight, she shrewdly bargained for you."

"I'm flattered," I said, which I kind of was, even if I was still a little nervous.

"You're a prize catch," Amy said, pulling me up and kissing me possessively.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

"Now, you'd better get home before your parents do," Amy said.

"Yes, I probably should," I agreed.

"But don't worry my pet, your training is just beginning."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, stiffly climbing out of her bed. Our wonderful exertions had taken their toll, and that Epsom salt bath now seemed like a really good idea. "I can't wait for some more lessons."

THE BEGINNING