A Perfect Gardening Day Pt. 03

Story Info
Jocelyn and Alfred revisit the garden.
1.5k words
4.4
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning and Jocelyn was quietly reading the local weekly newspaper, as she did every Saturday morning. Alfred was getting her breakfast as he did every Saturday morning, he was such a kind and thoughtful man. Suddenly Jocelyn let out a loud gasp. She read the classified advertisement again and a surge of excitement coursed through her whole body making her pant. "Alfred." She called. "Come and look at this."

Alfred came quickly to her side recognizing the excitement in her voice. It was the sort of excitement that sounded on those occasions when they shared dirty thoughts and secrets with each other. "Read this advert Alfred." Jocelyn said passing the paper to him and pointing to a particular place with a trembling finger. Alfred read, then slowly read again and his face flushed. Here is what he read. "Next Saturday there will be a repeat performance of THE SECRET GARDEN. It is hoped that the Lead Actor will be performing again." It was signed 'Anonymous.'

As Alfred looked at Jocelyn she said. "That is a message from that lady that you fucked in her garden. She wants you again. You are the only person who would understand the message. To anyone else it would be nonsense." Alfred tingled with excitement and so did Jocelyn. As the week went by Jocelyn and Alfred talked over and over about Alfred's previous visit to the Lady's garden and how thrilled she had been by Alfred's secret administrations to her bodies primal needs. It was very clear that she wanted to repeat the experience.

On the Friday Jocelyn asked Alfred whether he thought the Lady would want the meeting to be anonymous again and Alfred said he was pretty sure that would be the case. Jocelyn looked very thoughtful and then announced. "I'm going to come too. I'll keep well out of sight until you find out how things are. If all goes as we expect I will be able watch. And I'll have my camera!" They both grinned as Jocelyn declared that she wasn't going to use her Magic Wand today, because she wanted to be especially horny tomorrow.

On Saturday morning Alfred was feeling very excited as he walked onto the concrete carparking area. There was the screening hedge just as he remembered it. There was no sign of anyone around so he beckoned Jocelyn to join him. She waited as he moved silently forward to peek through the gap in the hedge into the secluded lawn area behind. She was there. The lady was lying on a beach towel supposedly sun- bathing. Her breasts were bare, she had on a pair of very high sided white panties and curls of dark pubic hair teasingly escaped the sides. Her face was completely covered by a wide brimmed sunhat. Alfred signaled Jocelyn to peek beside him. He felt her shiver before he pushed her back out of sight. Deliberately Alfred scuffed his feet in order to make the lady aware of his arrival.

Her reaction was immediate. She did two things. First she raised one knee then let it fall to the side revealing the gusset of her white panties. Then second she tossed aside the sunhat to reveal the thick black blindfold that was wrapped around her head completely covering her eyes. Her wishes were clear, that she didn't want to see him. Alfred beckoned Jocelyn forward. She gazed at the lady for a long moment then raised her phone and took a photo. It would be the first of many photos.

Alfred knelt at the lady's side and softly ran the palm of his hand over her belly circling her bellybutton. He watched with pleasure as her nipples grew hard and long. He leaned forward and licked the closest nipple and the lady let out a low moan. That was all the encouragement he needed to close his lips over her and nip with his teeth. Jocelyn smiled at the sound of a louder moan and took another photo.

Soon the lady was making little rocking movements with her pelvis and then she spread both knees wide open. Alfred stood and moved to approach between her thighs but Jocelyn stopped him. She moved behind him and pulled down his trousers and removed his boxers letting out his large stiff penis. She then moved aside and changed her phone onto video mode.

Alfred got on his knees between the lady's legs and began to softly caress the soft silken flesh of her inner thighs. There was a large damp patch in the gusset of her panties. Her hips tilted with pleasure and then Alfred leant forward and taking hold of the waist band on each side of her panties he pulled them up so they wedged into her hot swollen center. With first a grunt followed by a long groan she grasped her own breasts with both hands and began to squeeze and pull on her erect nipples.

Alfred pulled on her panties again and the gusset dug deep into her slit and her swollen lips tumbled out the sides. They glistened with the copious juices that were flowing from her. In a voice hoarse with lust she demanded, "Take them off. Take them off. I want you to see me. I want you to see how wet I am for you. I want to be your sexual plaything." It was Jocelyn who then leant down and very slowly pulled the sodden panties off as the lady whimpered with desire.

Lady felt her needy body shiver as her panties slid down her legs then gone. Her whole existence, her purpose seemed to concentrated in that place between her legs. She opened wide, she could feel how amazingly wet she was. She ached for a touch. Lady was 42 years old and was in the flush of her sexual prime. The movement between her legs, the way her panties were removed, the fingers that now gently found her wet swollen lips and caressed her.

A thought flicked through her mind that another person was there too, but she didn't care, she cast it aside. All that mattered was to feed that primal lust within her. The fingers found her clit now, circled it for a moment or two then pinched hard. Her body convulsed and writhed and weird noises escaped her mouth as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

Jocelyn had passed the camera to Alfred before touching the Lady's open wet pussy. She marveled at the lovely feel of it, like her own but somehow different too. She slid two then three fingers in as deep as she could and hoped that Alfred had the camera working. Lady's hard clit was very prominent and Jocelyn was drawn to it. First she circled it lovingly with one finger then took hold of it between finger and thumb and squeezed the same way she liked to squeeze herself. Lady's body convulsed then writhed as the orgasm took her. They all rested for a few moments until Lady, in a low but urgent tone said. "I need that lovely big penis of yours. Take me, own me, fuck me my wonderful stranger."

Jocelyn stood back from between Lady's open legs. She bent and placed a loving kiss on Alfred's huge penis and then with a big smile she urged him forward to take his place. Alfred held his throbbing shaft in his hand and placed the swollen head at the welcoming entrance. She lifted her hips seeking him and he slid easily into her hot depths. His movements were born from instinct as he pumped slowly in and out of her. Lady's pussy made lovely squishy noises as they ground against each other, a matching rhythm. Jocelyn of course was moving about busy recording everything.

Lady was in heaven as she murmured her encouragement. "Lovely, so big, so deep, yes! I love it, yes, like that. Oh you are so deep in me. I'm so full, you are so big." Lady felt her pleasure growing and growing. Her need was compelling as she urged him on. "Oh god. Oh fuck. Make me cum. I have to cum for you." Lady felt a small hand slip between their bodies and find her aching clit. She knew it couldn't be his, but didn't care. The only thing that mattered was to reach that pinnacle again. The fingers rubbed rapidly across her clit and she screamed. Her whole body shook and shuddered as the huge orgasm shot bolts of excruciating pleasure through every fiber of her. She had never felt anything like it before. The convulsions inside her cunt triggered a matching response from Alfred and his hot sperm spurted into her over and over again.

Jocelyn took hold of Alfred's arm and drew him away. Then she knelt between Lady's knees and bent forward. Lady was still bathing in her after-glow as Jocelyn licked her pussy, cleaning up the flow of juices there. Jocelyn could feel her own excitement surging and as she lapped up the delicious cocktail of female and male, she had a little orgasm of her own. When she had done cleaning Lady up Jocelyn rose to her feet and kissed Alfred deeply. He groaned as he tasted both Lady and himself. Then Jocelyn whispered in his ear. "Take me home Alfred. I need my massager. I want you to watch me."

As Alfred and Jocelyn drove hurriedly away Lady stirred from her daze and wondered whether she would place another advert in the local paper, some other day?

The End