Conference Sex

Story Info
I meet a much younger man at a work conference.
7.2k words
4.65
30.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My plane touched down at Nashville's International Airport at about 2pm. It was Wednesday afternoon and I was just arriving for a work conference that would last through the weekend. This was the first time I had been away to a conference in over 15 years. As a dentist I had been busy running my own practice and tending to my children through their high school years. Now that they were both graduated and off to college I thought this would be a great opportunity to attend our national professional association meeting for a little inspiration and a little rest and relaxation all by myself.

At 56 years old I was now looking forward to the next phase of life. I had done well enough financially that I could start to pick and choose how much I wanted to work going forward. Thankfully, I'd been able to maintain my fitness throughout my child rearing years. As a collegiate cross country runner staying fit was part of who I was and 6 day/week runs had kept me in shape and I'd like to think, relatively young looking. At 5'7" and about 120lbs I was still pretty lean. My legs were still toned and lean and my butt, while not voluptuous, was firm. I'd avoided the middle age sag and swell of most women my age.

Once we were off the runway and taxing to our gate I swiped down from the top right of my phone's screen and disabled airplane mode. A few minutes later my phone buzzed with a text message from my husband.

"Have fun, honey. Relax. You've earned it. Me and the dog will be fine on our own. And be good ;)!" he wrote.

I replied, "Thanks, babe! I'm excited to have a room to myself for once. Just kidding, I'll miss you."

I deplaned, collected my bags and hopped in an uber for the 30 minute ride to the resort that was hosting this year's conference. Upon arrival at the resort the check in area was a hive of activity with professionals, both young and old, drifting about. I immediately felt a little self-conscious in my casual yoga pants and sweatshirt, but I didn't really care. I didn't know anyone here so I wasn't worried about running into someone I knew.

I checked in and headed to my room. It was a beautiful, with a king bed, small living room and luxurious bathroom. A small couch in the living area was immediately designated as the place where I would curl up with a book later this evening and enjoy my solitude. But the first thing on my agenda was to go for a quick run and shake out a bit of the jet lag.

I quickly unpacked my suitcase and put away my clothes. I took some extra time to hang few dresses, an orange summer dress, a black dress that fell just above my knees, and a sexier little black dress that you always should bring with you to events like this. I definitely overpacked, but since I hadn't been to a conference in so long I wasn't sure what exactly to bring.

I slipped into my running clothes, some short white running shorts, sports bra and light blue tank top. I performed a quick mirror check, put my hair in a pony tail and headed out the door with just my phone and Airpods for a nice easy one hour run. About 65 minutes later I approached the resort after a relaxing 7.5 miles. It was fairly warm at 85 degrees and humid so I was a sweaty mess.

My legs glistened with sweat and I'm proud to say they still looked great. Even at 56 I had the legs of an athlete. My slight tan complimented the white shorts nicely. My tank top was sweated through as was my sports bra. I have small breasts, an occupational hazard of running and staying lean, but I could still feel the sweat dripping between them, running down my modest cleavage. I was so sweaty that I hoped my nipples wouldn't show through.

I cooled down by walking back and forth outside of the hotel near the front entrance. The business of earlier was now replaced by a much more calm atmosphere. Apparently, I had checked in during the busy time. I walked up to a planter that helped divide the valet area from the front doors and I leaned into a deep calf stretch. I held the stretch for about a minute and towards the end a car pulled up beside me.

A young man, maybe mid-thirties, hopped out of the back seat. He was dressed in a pair of jeans and a non-descript black t-shirt. He had short dark hair and looked very athletic. Sort of a cross between a runner and a body builder. He wasn't tall, in fact I'd say he was fairly short at about 5'7", but he radiated confidence in the way he moved. The driver popped the trunk and he effortlessly fished out his suitcase with one hand. I could see the muscles in his arm ripple as he did this and I was impressed. He tipped the driver and began to head into the hotel when our eyes met.

"Good for you, getting a run in during the heat of the day. How was it?" He asked in a friendly and energetic way.

"Not my best, but it was ok. I always like getting a run in when I get off of a plane. It helps me feel better." I replied.

"Are you here for the dental conference?" he asked politely.

"Yes, I am. I guess that answers it for you too, huh?" I said.

"Haha, I guess so. I'm Chris, it is nice to meet you."

"I'm Jessica. Nice to meet you too, Chris."

"I don't mean to be forward, but I know I'm going to be hungry soon, would you want to grab dinner with me? It might be fun to venture outside of the resort and see what is going on tonight." He asked politely.

I hesitated for a second, but then said, "Sure, lets do it. That sounds better than eating room service by myself, although I'm not going to lie, that has some appeal too!" I joked.

"How about we meet back down here in the foyer in an hour?"

"That sounds perfect. See you then." I replied.

We walked in together and as he headed for the check in desk I walked towards the bank of elevators to head up to my room. I couldn't believe that I had just agreed to go to dinner with a complete stranger. But I guess he wasn't a total stranger. He was obviously a dentist and was here for the same reason I was. Also, I couldn't deny his charisma. He was easy to talk to and I really liked that. It would be nice to explore Nashville a bit too I thought as I walked towards my room. Afterall, a big part of conferences is the networking and idea sharing you get from meeting new people.

I got undressed and jumped in the shower. After a run like that it was absolutely essential that I wash and dry my hair so the hour I had before I was to meet Chris would need to be spent wisely. As I showered and lathered my body my hands slipped down between my legs to clean myself. I felt a slight bit of stubble and decided that I had enough time to shave my legs and my more intimate areas.

After I had showered and thoroughly dried my hair I decided to get dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans and a white sleeveless top. I selected a white, slightly padded bra and a white thong to go with it. Nothing special, just what I would typically wear with this setup.

An hour later, on the dot, I headed out of my room and towards the lobby. As I approached I could see Chris sitting on one of the couches in the middle of the expansive hotel lobby. He had on dark jeans, fashionable shoes and a black polo shirt and was chatting on his phone. I found myself noticing that it fit him just right.

I also inwardly laughed at myself for the butterflies I was feeling as I approached. Although this was just dinner with a new colleague, it was the closest thing to a first date that I had been on in over 30 years. My husband and I married right after I finished dental school at 25 years old. We were happy, but as marriages typically go things were a bit too familiar leaning on the stale side.

Our sex life was minimal at best. A fault of my work schedule and his lack of enthusiasm. His sex drive had fallen precipitously in the last 15 years resulting in my high sex drive having been forced into a cycle of self-satisfaction at which I'd grown quite skilled. Give me a vibrator and a large dildo and I could make myself cum in just a few minutes. I loved to cum and needed to every day or so to avoid feeling extremely horny. Because of this I had been sure to pack my favorite toys with me on this solo trip.

As I got closer he noticed me and gave me an enthusiastic wave. He finished up his call and greeted me, "Hey Jessica, wow you clean up well! Hungry?"

"Very, I hardly ate on the plane." I responded as I felt my face flush slightly from his casual compliment. "What do you have in mind?"

Chris replied, "I was just on the phone with some friends and they are headed to a BBQ place nearby if we want to join them."

"That sounds great!" I said. I wasn't really a huge fan of BBQ, but being with a group would minimize some of the awkwardness of being one on one with a stranger.

Chris ordered an Uber and as we waited we started to chat and get to know each other. It turned out that he wasn't a dentist, but actually a business coach that worked in healthcare. He was 36, over 20 years younger than me, but was wise beyond his years. He had spent twelve years in the military as a Navy SEAL, which explained his physique and also helped to explain his quiet confidence and the intensity I knew was hiding behind his kind eyes. He wasn't married and was in between relationships at the moment.

Chris was easy to talk to. He asked me questions about my life, my work, my hobbies and made me feel truly heard and understood. It was fun to get to know someone and in the half hour car ride I felt like we had developed a level of comfort with one another that would typically take weeks for a man and woman to form. It was refreshing to talk to someone that listened more than they talked.

I kept thinking to myself, gosh if I was 20 years younger I might need to be careful around this man, married or not. I felt myself being pulled into him. His charm, charisma and confidence were intoxicating. I began to get self-conscious for multiple reasons. One, I was a married so I shouldn't be attracted to someone, at least not like this. Attraction is one thing, but sexual attraction is another and I was sexually attracted. The other reason was that I knew I was much older, why in the world would he be interested in someone my age in the first place?

When we arrived at the restaurant Chris helped me out of the car by gently offering me his hand. When I took it I felt a surge of electricity through my body. I stared up at him and even though he wasn't a big man he looked imposing as his eyes darted side to side, subtly looking for threats from which he needed to keep me safe. As I got up, out and walked past him he put his hand at the small of my back and I felt an unfamiliar tingle throughout my body, particularly a tingling in my vagina.

Dinner was fun and I enjoyed getting to meet Chris' friends. They were mostly younger, late 30's and early 40's and we all shared several adult beverages. Chris made a point to dote on me, but not overly so that it would raise suspicions from others. I still wasn't sure if he was interested in me in a non-plutonic manner.

As dinner came to a close the group was discussing what to do next and most were excited for a night out at the country bars in Nashville. As fun as that sounded it was already getting close to my bedtime and I was tired from a long day of travel. I told the group that I was just going to head back to the hotel and get some rest.

I could tell that Chris wanted to go out, but he insisted that he accompany me back to the resort before attempting to link back up with his friends in downtown Nashville. I thought it was a sweet, but unnecessary gesture. However, he insisted and a few minutes later we were climbing into another Uber on our way back.

As we sat in the back of the SUV I was surprised with just how buzzed I had gotten at dinner. This had the effect of making me extremely flirty and I found myself sitting right next to Chris in the backseat. Our legs, hips and shoulders touching while we talked and laughed. For as long as I can remember alcohol has always had the effect of making me really horny. Even married I think both of my children were conceived after nights out on the town with my husband.

When I boarded my plane earlier that morning I had zero intention of cheating on my husband. It wasn't even on my mind, but right now, in the back seat of this SUV sitting next to this young, confident stud my inhibitions had left me. I was horny and getting more so by the minute. Chris made a joke and I laughed a little too hard and a little too close and ended up grabbing him by the arm and cuddling into him in a playful way.

Chris leaned in and asked, "Are you going to go straight to bed?"

Without thinking I responded, "Not before I cum."

He looked at me with a curious smile and said, "Oh really? How is that going to happen?"

I looked up at him with the sultriest eyes I could muster and said, "I can take care of myself, unless of course you'd be willing to come to my room and help me."

And with that I moved a hand to his leg and started sliding it towards his crotch.

As I did so, he leaned in and said, "I see your ring and I know you've been drinking. Are you sure?"

I let him know I was sure, by looking in his eyes and giving his package a gentle squeeze through his jeans. Gosh I was horny and the feeling of his cock through his pants started to get me a little wet. I was a little surprised by my audacity. This was the first penis other than my husband's that I had touched in over 30 years and it belonged to a man young enough to be my son.

The other thing that surprised me was the size of his cock. My husband stands at about 6'3" and while not super huge, is very well hung. I'd never thought about it much. I thought most guys were about the same as my husband since the few men I'd been with were similar, but feeling Chris' much smaller penis, at least in its current state, was very different than what I was used to. It didn't turn me on any less, in fact it made me more curious. Could I cum on a smaller cock? Maybe he is a grower and not a shower? Either way I wanted to find out.

We arrived back at the resort and quickly headed to the elevator. Chris was a perfect gentleman the whole way. He opened ever door and didn't make any overt moves to grab or grope me in public. As we exited the elevator on my floor and I guided us down the hall towards my room I felt a waive of nervousness wash over me.

Was I really going to go through with this? Was I really about to fuck a young guy that I had just met? I turned to look at Chris. He was walking right behind me and just to my right. His body, his eyes, his smile made me want him so bad. Yes, I was going to fuck him. Thank goodness I had taken the extra few minutes to shave my legs and pussy and throw on some reasonably attractive underwear this evening.

We reached my door and I swiped my keycard. Chris pushed the door open and allowed me to pass through first. As I entered I dropped my clutch and phone after making sure that it was in airplane mode. I didn't want my phone's voice assistant accidentally making a call in the next few hours.

In the meantime Chris had made himself comfortable on the couch. I grabbed a couple of bottles of water and offered one to him as I sat down on the other side of the couch from him. I wasn't purposely trying to put distance between us, but I also didn't want to come off as too forward or desperate. Once settled I brought both knees up and onto the couch. I kicked off my flats and looked at Chris.

He stared back with a little smirk and then said, "What are we doing here?"

"That is entirely up to you." I replied.

"And you are sure about this?" Chris asked.

"Yes, I might regret it tomorrow, but right now I am damn sure." I said.

And with that Chris put down his water bottle and crawled over to me on the couch. While not a big man his presence was still commanding and I found myself looking up at him in awe. He grabbed me behind my knees and quickly yanked me down and onto my back. Spreading my legs as he climbed on top of me. His strength and measured aggression was so sexy.

He leaned down and gently kissed me a few times attempting to go slow, but I countered by placing a hand behind his head, pulling him in and kissing him hard. Our mouths opened and I slid my tongue into his mouth. He reciprocated and our tongues swirled and danced around each other as our hands explored the other's body.

I was in heaven. My husband hates French kissing, but I always have loved it. This was amazing. Chris kissed me like a Greek God. If we spent enough time doing it I thought it maybe possible to cum from the sheer eroticism of our kissing.

My hands found his broad shoulders and then his well muscled arms. He doesn't have that overbuilt figure of a body builder, but rather the very solid cut of a professional athlete. Lean in all of the right areas, but with enough muscle to know he possessed tremendous strength. I ran my hands over his arms. His biceps and triceps and then down to is thick forearms.

As I did this I could feel his left hand rubbing my leg and butt through my jeans while his right arm propped him up over me. He would slide his hand up and down my leg then gently squeeze and knead my butt. Every now and then his hand would rotate to the front of my leg and down my inner thigh sending a surge of electricity through my body.

I couldn't wait any longer to see him naked so I lifted his shirt up from the hem. Chris helped by removing it the rest of the way. His abs were well defined and his chest was strong and full. I ran my hands down his pecks and abs towards his waist.

My right hand settled on the button of his jeans while my left hand continued down to feel his penis. I was pleasantly surprised to find him already nicely hard. I gave him a firm squeeze and rubbed his shaft and balls through the denim. This elicited a lovely little groan from him that emboldened me further.

I managed to unbutton his jeans, but as I did he climbed off of me and pulled me to my feet. I suppose he didn't like the imbalance in our current state of clothing so he lifted my shirt up an and over my head. He then reached around my back and unclasped my bra as he kissed and nibbled on my neck.

I let my bra fall to the floor and Chris glanced down towards my small breasts. Running has had the benefit of keeping my frame lean, but an unwanted side effect is that my breasts are very small, A-cups, but his look and smile told me he liked what he saw. My hunch was confirmed as he palmed one of my breasts and took the nipple of my other one into his mouth and started to lick and suck on it.

The sensation was amazing and I started to get even more horny for him. I then felt both of his hands on my ass and felt the firm squeeze of his strong hands. Those same hands then slid to the front of my jeans where they unbutton and unzipped them with expert dexterity.

Chris pushed my jeans down and as he did he dropped to his knees to help me out of them. While tight jeans look great they can be a pain to remove so Chris' assistance was welcome. Now I was standing in only my panties with a man I had just met several hours ago kneeling with his face right in front of my pussy.

Chris looked up at me. With his intense eyes I could tell that he was politely asking me for permission. I nodded at him and bit my lower lip. Chris then dove his face right into my panty covered pussy. He licked my clit through the material and inhaled deeply.

With the fingers of his left hand he moved the thin material of my panties to the side and said, "You smell incredible." Then he flicked my bare clit with his tongue and fireworks went off in my head.

Those words of affirmation were all I needed. I pushed my panties down and Chris helped them all of the way off quickly resuming his tongue's attack on my clit. I wanted more so I worked to give him slightly better access by lifting my left foot onto the couch to open my legs a bit more for him.

12