All Comments on 'A Perfect Love'

by AJG2008

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyable story. Could have used some editing. Misuse of apostrophe. Distracting use of Jonathan a few times in place of Jason. When you are finished with a story, give it three thorough slow reads the next day before submitting. Four stars.

AlwaysrainingAlwaysrainingabout 12 years ago
Fun Read

I agree with Jon, yes it was enjoyable. and he's right about the editing. Amanda and Grace got mixed up in the store the day after the ball. Don't give up writing!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
you mixed up a few characters

but you still get a 5. i love a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'll rate you highest.My biggest fantasy is to make love to a girl like stephannie.slow sensual love. im a BIG sucker for steph like girls who dont look like walking straight out of a porn movie.i get attracted by their normalcy,down to earth demeanour,innocence.It turns me on HOT.Their biggest sex appeal is that they dont know themselves how attractive they are to me.I wanna pin her up against wall and shower kisses till she buckles.I wanna fill her up with me and with every thrust tell her just how beautiful she is, how special she is for me.I wanna kiss every inch of hers and tell her she is better than the hottest porn diva.hope i gotta get a steph this valentine .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Please!

I loved the story. I am anxiously waiting the story about Grace and her beau. Please keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love this story. Pls update ASAP :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cool

All you have to do to win a shallow man is to look more beautiful than anyone else!!! So sad too bad an average truly good person with a heart of gold, has no chance. The funny part of this story is the heroin of this story is only good till someone prettier comes along to steal the shallow man...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous