A Perfect Man for Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vik, move your cock away please. I am ovulating today. I'm not protected either."

"Please Jess... I... " Vik trailed off.

"How about I masturbate you?" asked Jess.

"Jess... I want to feel your insides... with my cock."

Jess saw the poor guy pleading with her. No way is she going to allow him to cum inside her. But she also felt a bit mean to leave the guy hanging who had given her so much pleasure. Jess looked at Alan for some suggestion.

"It's your decision, Jess. It will be what you want."

Jess pondered over it for a few moments.

"Okay, Vik."

Vik had a childlike happiness on his face. His lips met with Jess's again.

"Wait... Wait, Vik." said Jess.

"What?" asked Vik.

"You've got to wear a condom."

"Why?"

"Coz I don't want your cum inside my vagina, Vik."

"But I don't have one with me, right now." told Vik.

"Don't worry buddy. I got it covered" said Alan while taking out a condom from his wallet. Jess noticed Alan's dick was erect again.

Vik took the condom from Alan. He ripped open the packaging and tried to put it on his cock. Having no prior experience of putting on a condom, he found it difficult to put it on.

Jess got up and helped him put it on. She then laid back on the carpet and waited for Vik to enter her vagina. Vik laid on top of her and kissed her again. She returned his kiss. Jess felt good that Vik was losing his virginity to her. Vik placed his cock at the entrance of Jess's vagina. He slowly moved his hips and entered her pussy. He was just an inch in before he stopped and started panting heavily. It was a delicious feeling that he was experiencing but it was also urging him to cum quickly. Vik did not want that. Jess hugged him and gently caressed his back and his hair.

"It's okay, Vik. Take your time. There is no hurry."

Moments later, he pushed a bit more of his cock inside her before stopping and taking rest. It was difficult for a virgin guy like him because Jess's tight pussy was clenching his cock like a vice and trying to milk the cum out of him. Several minutes later Vik was balls deep inside Jess.

"Good Job, Vik." encouraged Jess. Vik looked at her and kissed her again. He then started pumping her hard and fast.

"Not so fast Vik. Start slow. Develop a rhythm and then pace it up." said Jess.

Vik obliged. He started pumping her with slow but continuous thrusts. He gradually increased his pace. Before long, he was fucking her in the earnest. Jess was amazed at his staying power. He had outlasted many virgin guys of whom she had heard stories about from his friends. Vik grabbed Jess under her knees pulling her legs right up over her till her knees touched her breasts, pinning her harder as his full weight bore down on top of her heaving body. Jess was loving what Vik was doing with her. She grabbed his hair and caressed them egging him to cum. He fucked her hard. Alan was sitting masturbating to the scene in front of him. He loved how Vik's dark scrotum and his huge balls were slapping Jess's golden ass. Alan came soon after.

Jess took her hand and cupped Vik's balls. She gently massaged them as well and that was all that Vik needed. Shrieking like an animal, he came inside Jess's vagina for what seemed like an eternity. Each spurt of his cum was punctuated with a grunt coming from deep inside him. He let go of Jess's legs which she rested back on the carpet. Vik fell on top of her, his head resting on her breasts. Jess hugged him and let him rest on her.

Alan was liking what he was seeing. His girlfriend, naked with another man, comforting him after having passionate sex with him. Several minutes passed before normalcy returned. Vik got up and sat on his knees between Jess's legs. Alan collected Jess's and Vik's clothes and gave it to them. As he handed over the clothes to Vik, he noticed something strange.

A string of cum was connecting Vik's penis to Jess's vagina. In utter horror, he asked Vik, "Vik, did you just cum inside Jess?"

"Yes" replied Vik proudly. Jess smiled at him.

"No, I meant is your semen inside Jess's vagina right now?". Jess got up horrified to hear what Alan was saying.

"No, Alan... I came inside a condom... I was wearing a condom."

"Where is the condom?"

Vik tried to find the condom before realising it was hanging at the base of his cock.

"Vik, your condom is torn. You came inside Jess's vagina." said Alan.

Vik hurriedly looked at the packet of condom it came in and checked the date.

"Dude, you gave me an expired one." screamed Vik at Alan.

"Oh My God, Vik. I am ovulating today and I am not protected. You came inside me. I could be pregnant now... with your child... Oh my God!"

Jess ran towards the bathroom. Alan followed her to it. Vik just sat on the couch wondering what happened today.

He was glad he lost his virginity to a woman as beautiful as Jess. Then he realised he came inside Jess's unprotected vagina. He, at first, felt proud of the fact that he might have fathered a child with a woman like Jess. Moments later, he felt horror and dread thinking about Alan. He was his colleague and friend with whose girlfriend he lost his virginity to and possibly knocked her up as well.

Vik picked up the apron Jess was wearing early on and cleaned his cock with it. He, then, got dressed and left their home without telling them.

Vik immediately put in his resignation papers at the organisation he working in. He decided to leave it without having to go there another day because he knew he would not be able to face Alan ever. For this, Vik paid a huge monetary penalty to the company. His colleagues never saw him again wondering why would somebody as bright as Vik leave such a well-paying job. He even moved to a different part of the city, hoping he'd never meet Alan again.

Chapter -- 2:- Vik's destiny

Nearly six months had passed since Vik last saw Jess or Alan. He tried to forget that encounter with Jess. He just couldn't. How could he forget the woman whom he had given his virginity to? He found an equally well-paying job within days after quitting the previous one and gave himself a fresh start.

One day on a cold winter morning, Vik was shopping at a grocery store nearby to replenish his weekly stock at home. He pulled out a couple of cereal boxes and pondered over which one should he buy. That is when he heard it.

"Vik?" he heard somebody calling him.

He had almost recognised the voice while turning his head and hoped he were wrong. He wasn't. It was Jess.

"Vik!" said Jess again. This time, there was a tone of recognition in her voice. She flashed her lovely smile at him as she approached him. Vik never forgot that smile. In fact, it was her smiling face that he would see whenever he closed his eyes and thought about her.

Jess extended her arms when she came near him and then she hugged him. He hugged her back. They looked at each other and smiled.

"Jess... Hi... What... What are you doing here?"

"I just moved into this neighbourhood just last weekend." replied Jess.

"Oh... Well that's great." He was happy to see Jess but just then his heart filled with dread thinking that Alan would be around.

"Um... Jess... is Alan here?"

"Oh no... he's not... we split up a few months back." Vik was relieved to hear that.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry."

"Nah.. it's alright. It wasn't meant to be, I guess."

Vik, then, looked closely at Jess.

"Wow, Jess. You are looking even more beautiful than..." He trailed off and then hesitatingly completed the statement "...the last time I saw you."

Jess blushed. Partly because Vik had complemented her beauty and partly because the last time they saw each other was also when they had seen each other naked and had had sex.

"Well, Vik. You are partially responsible for that." retorted Jess.

"What do you mean?" enquired Vik.

Jess unzipped the jacket she was wearing and then pulled the two break lines away to reveal a bulging six-month pregnant belly.

Vik was shocked.

"Jess... You're... you're pregnant?"

Jess nodded.

"It's mine..." realised Vik quite audibly.

"Yes Vik, you are the father." clarified Jess.

Vik did not know what to say. He felt like the floor was slipping away beneath his feet. Seconds passed by which felt like hours to him before he did anything. Vik hesitatingly tried to touch Jess's belly. He wanted to feel his kid but later stopped himself.

He had his hands covering his mouth. He just sat on the floor trying to contemplate everything that he had learned since less than a minute ago.

"Vik... Vik... Are you alright?" asked Jess in a concerned tone.

"Jess... I... you..." She noticed Vik was having a panic attack.

"Vik... It's ok... You need not worry." Jess tried calming him down.

Vik was breathing heavily. Minutes later, he calmed down a little.

"Jess... I want to know everything... please." requested Vik.

Jess did not understand what he meant by everything but did not question him either.

"Sure Vik, let's go to my place."

She helped Vik get up. Vik left his shopping cart but Jess grabbed hers and entered the billing counter. Vik followed her.

"That will be 15 dollars 25 cents." announced the girl at the counter.

Jess pulled out her some money from her pocket and started counting it.

"Let me pay for it." said Vik.

"No, Vik... You don't have to..." replied Jess.

"Yes... Jess... I do have to."

Jess sensed determination in his voice so she did not counter him and let him pay for it.

"Thank you, Ma'am and congratulations, for the baby."

Both Jess and Vik looked at her. Jess then looked below to realise that she had not zipped her jacket up and the billing girl had noticed her bulging belly.

"Thanks!" Jess smiled at the girl and then gestured Vik to move forward. They reached Jess's car. Vik put her groceries in the backseat. Jess moved towards the driver's seat.

"Wait... Jess... Let me drive."

"Vik... It's ok... I drove myself here... I'll drive back home. Sit in front beside me."

Vik reluctantly sat in front. Jess sat in the driver's seat and put on her seat belt.

"Jess... Why did you..." Vik started but Jess cut him off.

"Vik... let's reach my home... Ask me whatever you want there. And please calm down."

Jess began driving. Vik took deep breaths. When they reached a traffic signal, Jess gently rubbed his back and asked "You okay, Vik."

Vik gently nodded. Jess smiled at him and he smiled back. Soon enough, they were in Jess's one-bedroom apartment. Vik carried Jess's groceries inside her apartment for her. He then sat on the couch. Jess took off her jacket and moved towards the kitchen.

"Vik, would you like to have something?" asked Jess.

"Some coffee would be nice" answered Vik.

Jess switched on her coffee machine and then came and sat next to Vik on the couch.

"It will take some time. In the meantime, ask me whatever you want, Vik" told Jess.

"Jess, what happened? Why did you and Alan split up? Why did you not contact me when you knew it was my baby?"

Jess sighed.

"Okay, let's begin from the start. When we realised that you came inside me, I ran inside the bathroom. Alan followed me. I tried to clean off whatever I could but boy, you had cum a lot that day. I was angry at you. I came out of the bathroom to talk to you, but by then, you had left. After which, Alan and I quarrelled that day for making me go through his stupid sexual fantasy. We fought with each other and didn't speak to one another for a couple of weeks. Whenever I found time, I visited my church and prayed to Jesus to not get pregnant. But He had some other ideas. Alan apologized to me later and our lives were kind of back on track. I made him swear that he would not try his dumb sexual fantasies on me. He agreed. But one morning, I woke up from my sleep and I ran towards the bathroom just before I started vomiting in the toilet. I knew I was pregnant and I was pretty sure that you were the father coz I never let Alan come inside me or penetrate me without a condom. We visited the doctor and he confirmed that indeed, I was pregnant. He let us know the range of dates within which I must have conceived and we both knew that you were the father.

I saw Alan feeling distressed about it. Just a day later, he asked me to abort the baby. I knew I could never commit the sin of killing my baby. He continued to put pressure on me to abort but I refused it every single time. A couple of days later he asked me one last time if I would abort it. I told him, clearly, I will not abort the baby nor will put it up for adoption after it is born. It is my baby and I will raise it no matter what. That is when we broke up."

"But wasn't it his idea for you to have sex with me? Then how can he break up with you?"

"It surely was his idea. But Vic, sexual fantasy is different from reality. We both saw how he blew his load twice while seeing you and me have sex. In reality, however, he could not bear the fact that his girlfriend was carrying another man's child in her womb."

Vik saw Jess's gaze move towards the kitchen.

"Ah.. Your coffee is ready."

Jess moved towards the kitchen and started pouring coffee in a mug. That was when she felt two hands holding her love handles and moving swiftly towards her belly. Vik rested his hands on her belly while standing behind Jess.

"You know, it's a bit rude to touch a pregnant woman's belly without asking her." said Jess.

Vik immediately let go of her and apologized. Jess chuckled at Vik's response.

"It's okay Vik. You can touch it. Afterall, it's your baby too."

Vik kept his hands over Jess's belly again and felt his baby. It felt like a miracle to him. There it was, his child, his blood growing inside this beautiful woman.

"Here's your coffee, Vik" said Jess. Vik took the mug from her but kept it back at the counter.

"Jess... please let me feel the baby" requested Vik.

"You are, aren't you right now?" replied Jess.

"No.. I mean.. could you... could I feel it.. your bare belly?"

Jess took some time to piece it all together and then realised what he was asking for.

"You are asking for a lot, Vik" said Jess but then obliged him by lifting her shirt up and revealing her distended belly. Vik rubbed his hands to warm them up and then placed them on her naked belly. He did not have words to describe his feelings. He tried to gather some.

"Jess... I... its... we..."

Jess placed her hands on top of his. At that moment, Vik felt multiple emotions. His heart was beating fast but at the same time he felt like it was melting away. He felt very protective about both Jess and his baby. But there was an intense feeling of love for both of them as well. Had someone asked for it, he would have given his life for both of them. And as if on cue, that's when it happened. Their baby kicked.

"Jess, did it just..." asked an elated Vik.

"Yes, Vik, it did... it kicked." replied Jess. Vik was the happiest he'd ever been in his life.

He turned Jess such that she was facing him while he himself dropped on his knees. All this while, he kept at least one hand on Jess's belly. The baby kicked again.

"Jess, it kicked again"

"Yes, I felt that... Perhaps it recognises its father." replied Jess.

Almost involuntarily, Vik hugged Jess's belly and then kissed it deeply.

In an instant, Vik realised his mistake. He got up.

"I'm sorry, Jess... I shouldn't have done that."

Jess adjusted her shirt back to its right place.

"Yeah... Maybe you shouldn't have." said Jess.

Vik grabbed his coffee mug and came back to the couch. Jess joined him as well. For the next few minutes, he sipped coffee before asking "So what happened after that?"

Jess took two seconds to realise what he was asking.

"Well, after we broke up, I moved out of his place and found another one for myself. It was trash. It's difficult to find a good affordable place to live in this city. Changed several homes in the last six months before finding this one which I actually love."

Vik saw the glee in Jess's eyes.

"A few days later, I told my parents that I was pregnant. They expressed their disappointment in me coz I had gotten pregnant without getting married. When I told them that the baby would be half brown, half Hindu, they disowned me and cut me off. So, I had to drop out of college. I got myself a job in a restaurant nearby. I've been working there since and saving whatever I can."

Vik was listening to her intently. The more she told him about her life in the last 6 months, the more guilt filled his heart. Vik sighed.

"Jess, why didn't you try to contact me?" asked Vik. There was guilt in his voice.

"You think I didn't try. I tried searching you on social media but you are not there. Then I contacted your and Alan's colleagues. They told me you quit days ago and never spoke to any of them. In fact, you perhaps quit the day you came to Alan' place. Also, it was only through them that I came to know that Vik is just your nickname. You didn't even tell me your full name, Mr. Vikramaditya Saksena." said Jess exasperatedly.

Vik looked in her eyes.

"You know, you are the first person in this country who said my name properly." said Vik.

A sudden laugh escaped Jess's mouth. Vik smiled as well.

"Jess, I am so very sorry. You had to go through all of this because of me and I wasn't even there for you or the baby." said Vik.

"We are both partly responsible for it, Vik. That day, I should not have let you penetrate me. Maybe, I should have finished you off myself." pacified Jess.

"No Jess... You don't understand how I feel right now... I got to know all of this only because you and I were at the same grocery store at the same time. Otherwise, I might have never known that I have a child in this world. Maybe, I should have tried to contact you or maybe I should have been more careful that day..."

Jess held Vik's hand.

"Jess, I want to make it up to you for the last 6 months" said Vik. Jess sensed determination in Vik's voice.

"Okay, Vik... what do you want?" asked Jess.

"For starters, give me your bank account details" told Vik.

Jess realised what he was trying to do but did not question him. She gave him what he asked for. Vik immediately opened his phone and transferred money into her account. Jess thanked Vik.

"You don't have to thank me, Jess... It's our baby and we both will bear all its expenses." said Vik.

"By the way, do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" asked Vik.

"No, I don't" replied Jess.

"You are in your sixth month, Jess... The doctor can now determine the baby's gender." told Vik.

"Yes... but I have not visited one." told Jess.

"Since when?" asked Vik.

"Well, I went to the doc with Alan but not since then" told Jess.

"Why?" asked Vik.

"Coz I didn't have that kind of money, Vik." said Jess angrily.

Vik stood there quietly for a few seconds.

"Jess... you need to see a doctor once a month at this stage... let me book an appointment." told Vik.

2 hours later, they were at the hospital. Jess hated being at hospitals and she was feeling nervous. She took out her empty cross and started praying. The doctor called them in and examined Jess. Jess was lying down on the bed during the ultrasound. The doctor was moving the probe over Jess's belly. That's when she told them both.

"It's absolutely fine. A perfectly healthy baby. You guys took good care of the baby."

Vik told the doctor immediately, "No doctor, it was Jess. She took care of it this whole time. I was nowhere around."

The doctor looked at Jess who got up from the bed and adjusted her shirt.

"Well then, good job, Jess" said the doctor.

Jess smiled and sat next to Vik.

"So, do you guys want to know the sex of the baby?" asked the doctor.

Jess and Vik looked at each other. "It's your decision, Jess." told Vik.