A Perfect Man for Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, not the penetrative one" replied Jess.

"It's absolutely fine to do it. But Vik, make sure you don't put too much pressure on her belly. Find a proper position for that."

"Sure Doctor, I will" replied Vik.

Vik escorted Jess back to her home. Once they were home, they got naked. Vik laid Jess on bed such that it supported her back but her legs touched the ground. Then, he bent a little and penetrated Jess with his cock. Jess took a deep breath in and moaned as Vik's cock entered her vagina. It had been months since Jess had had a cock in her vagina. Vik kept pushing in slowly. Jess's moans became louder. Once he was all the way in, Jess cried as an orgasm hit her. Her legs were vibrating and she came loud. Vik bent down and placed his lips over hers and kissed her. Jess smiled and got up to look that Vik was balls deep inside her.

"Vik... Please fuck me." Jess pleaded.

She laid down on bed and Vik started moving his pelvis in and out. Jess's moans encouraged him to increase his speed. Jess loved everything that Vik was doing. His cock going in and out of her was giving her the pleasure out of this world. She felt as if she was doing it for the first time. No penetrative sex for months had caused her to forget this invaluable feeling. Below Jess, the bed creaked with Vik's movement. The creaking sound provided a sonorous rhythm to Vik to pump it in and out. As he increased the speed, the bed started creaking loudly. Along with that, his balls were vigorously slapping Jess's ass and adding to the sound of the creaking. Vik didn't stop. He grabbed the back of Jess's knees and lifts her legs straight up. Vik stops for 2 seconds, adjusts himself and starts fucking Jess again with new vigour. He sometimes felt like his body was not in his control and fucking Jess was all that his pelvis knew. Around this time, Jess had her second orgasm. She grabbed the bedsheet beneath her and cried out loud in pleasure. Vik felt Jess's pussy was clenching his cock tightly like a vice, making it difficult for him to maintain his speed. He let go of her legs and her legs rested on the floor again.

Once her orgasm subsided, Vik resumed fucking her at the speed he was earlier. Jess opened her eyes and saw Vik's face. It was all sweaty from the fucking. She wiped his sweat with her hands. She knew at that moment that she was completely in love with this man.

Vik kept fucking her at a great speed. He knew his orgasm was fast approaching. He increased his speed to the highest. Not long after, he announced, "Jess... I'm about to cum... I'm about to cum."

"Cum inside me, Vik. Cum inside me."

A few seconds later, she heard a loud moan from Vik and he came inside her. The moan had come from somewhere deep inside him, Jess knew. Several seconds later, he was done with it and collapsed on the floor.

They both rested for a while. Jess rested on the bed while Vik rested on the floor. Jess then got up and then helped Vik get up.

"Vik... You were amazing... so amazing." replied a delighted Jess.

Vik then hugged her. Jess laid on the bed on her side. Vik laid down behind her on his side spooning up against her. He rested his one hand on her belly. Jess raised her head and asked Vik to stretch out his arm. Vik did the same. Jess rested her head on his upper arm. He folded his arm and contained Jess completely. Vik, then kissed the back of her head and smelled her hair. Several minutes later, he spoke-

"Hey Jess..."

"Yeah?" asked Jess.

"Thank You." said Vik.

"For what?" asked Jess turning towards him.

"For everything." replied Vik.

Jess understood what he meant. She kissed him and then snuggled up to him.

Some time later, she said, "Vik."

"Hmm?" said Vik.

"You remember the other day you had asked why don't I hate you and I had told I don't know?" asked Jess.

"Yeah" said Vik.

"Well, actually I do know" said Jess.

"You do?" asked Vik.

"Yeah... I was really angry at you initially for all the troubles you made me go through. I tried hating you as well but thinking about you reminded me of the day I got pregnant." said Jess.

Vik listened to her patiently.

"Alan is the only other guy I had had sex with. With him, it was good. But only after doing it with you, I realised the difference... Alan used to have sex with me, while you made love to me. You were a virgin and yet you wanted to make sure that I got pleasure too... That day, sex with you had felt heavenly... How could I hate a man who had given me heavenly pleasure? That day when I saw you in the grocery store, I got reminded of that amazing session of sex with you. I did not feel angry when I saw you. I felt happy." told Jess.

Vik kissed Jess. They looked into each other's eyes. Vik knew this was the right moment to say it.

"I love you, Jess."

"I love you too, Vik."

They kissed again. Jess turned to her side. Vik spooned up against her. Vik grabbed Jess's hand. Their fingers intertwined. Vik promised himself never to leave Jess.

Just days later, while they were having breakfast, Jess's water broke. Vik rushed her to the hospital as she went into labour. Vik sat right next to her holding her hand. He gently caressed her hair as tried pushing their baby.

"You're doing great, Jess... Just a bit more... " said Vik even though he was feeling anxious.

Finally, after several pushes, Jess had given birth to the baby.

"Congratulations, you two... It's a girl!" said the doctor as the baby started crying.

Vik cried when he heard that and hugged Jess. Vik, then cut the umbilical cord and the doctor placed the crying baby over its mother. The baby recognised its mother and stopped crying. Vik couldn't help but teared up at this moment. He sat next to Jess. Jess looked at him and teared up too. Vik hugged Jess and then kissed her.

Some minutes later, they took the baby away to clean it. Jess was moved into a private room. Once alone, Vik asked, "Hey! Are you okay?"

Jess nodded.

"You were really brave in there." said Vik.

Jess gave him a faint smile.

"Have you thought of a name?" asked Vik.

"Yes... Sarah." said Jess.

"That's a nice name." said Vik.

Just then, the nurse arrived in the room with the baby. She placed the baby in Jess's hands and showed her the correct way to hold it. Jess then opened a few buttons of her gown and took out her breast. He then offered her nipple to the baby. The baby quickly latched onto her mother's nipple and started drinking milk from it. Vik gently placed a hand beneath his daughter's head and supported her.

Once the baby was done, the nurse left the three of them alone. Jess gently rocked the baby and put her to sleep.

Vik, then said, "Jess..."

"Yeah..."

Vik hesitated for a moment but then said, "Jess, I don't know if there is a better moment for this but..."

He pulled out a ring from his pocket.

"Vik..." Jess couldn't say anything as voice choked and she teared up.

"Jessica Brown..." Vik started.

"There is nobody quite like you in this world. Anyone will be lucky to be with you. The last few months have taught me a lot of things and it's you who taught me everything. I don't care if you are the only girl I have ever been with or I'll ever be with as long as it is you coz you are truly worth it. Jess, will you marry me?"

Jess was in tears. The double joy was too much to take. Jess gathered herself and finally said, "Yes."

Epilogue: 8 Years later

Jess was sitting on the porch sipping evening tea. She looked towards the garden and saw her children playing with the family dog. It made her feel happy and content.

"Be careful, Sarah... You don't want to hurt your little sister." said Jess to her 8-year-old daughter, Sarah.

Jess was also happy for another reason. She held the report in her hand which she had collected from the doctor's office after working in school. When Sarah was 4 years old, Jess enrolled back in college and finished her degree. She was encouraged by her husband, Vik, for the same who took a loan to fund his wife's college education. After her graduation, she started teaching history in the same school where they had enrolled Sarah.

Both her daughters, Sarah and Anushka, were like a decent mix of their parents. They both had jet black hair like their father. Sarah's eyes were deep blue, just like her mother's and so were Anushka's. Their skin colour was, however, a little more titled towards their father's side. They both had light brown skin several shades lighter than their father's but several shades darker than their mother's. In fact, at first sight, anyone could me forgiven to misjudge both of them to be 100% Indian, just like their father.

A few minutes later, Vik came back from work. His children and their family dog ran towards their dad and hugged him. He kissed both his daughters and put them back on the ground. He played with the dog a little before going into the house and freshening up.

He came back a few minutes later and kissed his wife on her cheek.

"Hey... How was your day?" said Vik.

"It was great, yours?" replied Jess.

"It went the usual" said Vik and observed his children playing in the garden.

"Hey... I have some news for you." said Jess.

"What is it?" asked Vik.

Jess handed him the report. Vik read it and said, "Jess, you're pregnant again?"

Jess nodded. Vik hugged his wife and kissed her. He then, got down and kissed her belly blessing his unborn child.

"I really want a boy this time..." said Jess.

"Me too." said Vik.

"& I want him to look a bit like his mommy." said Jess.

"No chance, babe... My soldiers are very dominant." said Vik.

They both laughed. She placed her head on his shoulder and he rested his head on hers as they happily saw their children playing in the garden, in the setting sun.