A Perfect Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fucking fuck," I moaned. I pushed as he did too, my pussy gave a brief resistance before he entered me, pushing deep. He moaned, my tight pussy squeezing his shaft.

"Fuck me," I pleaded. He started slow, pulling nearly all the way out before pushing back in, deeper each time. I pulled my shirt over my head, and then took my sports bra off. I was hot now.

Joe kissed me deeply and I responded, our lips pressing together, our tongues messy and wanting.

Joe made an appreciative moan as he squeezed both my pert breasts, his thrusts into me picked up pace. I stretched my legs wider, allowing him deeper. It felt so fucking good, so deep and frantic.

I traced my fingers over his torso. His body was fantastic. Toned and hard. My fingers ran over his muscles, his abs were in a world of their own.

I yelped as he grabbed my legs and tilted me over onto my back, he lifted my legs up and brought them together and slightly to the side. My pussy squeezed his cock tighter and I groaned loudly as he pushed hard and deeper. The angle allowed him further inside me. This boy knew what he was doing.

"Oh god. That feels good Joe," I groaned, as he pulled out and thrust back in. "Faster Joe. Fuck me harder."

I don't know if my words turned him on, or made him think I was a dirty slut. I didn't care, it had the desired effect and he was soon pounding into me as I groaned loudly with each thrust. He pushed against my legs, his hands on my ankles.

I could hear his breathing getting heavier, his moans louder. I knew he was struggling not to cum. Not yet I thought.

I stopped him with my hands and pulled off him, his penis embarrassingly slopping out of me. I was dripping. I jumped off the table and crouched down, taking his cock in my throat, tasting my own juices in his shaft. I hoped the change of pace would slow his orgasm.

After a bit of sucking I stood up and turned around, bending over the table for him, opening my legs. Inviting him back in. He obliged.

I groaned loudly as he gripped my thin waist and his hot member slid back into me. He started thrusting into me again, I could feel his need building. I lifted my leg up onto the table, my flexibility allowing me to stretch my leg out straight. I winced as my thigh spasmed in pain. Joe's penis pushed deeper inside me, I was going to cum again.

He felt so good inside me, filling me perfectly. He continued to fuck me, my boney pelvis banging into the table as his slammed into my bum.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned with each thrust. "I'm cumming again. Harder Joe. Fuck me harder." He did and it hit all the right spots. One of his hands squeezed a breast hard.

"I can't hold on Hannah," he moaned. I orgasmed and shook violently. Joe groaned loudly and pounded hard into me as he ejaculated inside me. My pussy felt every throbbing twitch of his shaft as he filled me with his sperm. I shook and trembled, my head flat on the table, moaning as Joe still moved his hips, pushing inside me, deeper with each spurt.

"Oh Hannah," Joe moaned. His hands were all over my back and waist, caressing me and touching me. "So beautiful." I smiled into the desk.

I had wanted to see him cum, to take it in my face and mouth, but the best plans always go to shit once I'm in the moment.

We stayed like that for a while, his penis slowly softening inside me.

He pulled out of me and I felt his cum dribble out of me, I managed to resist the urge to reach around and catch it, to lick my fingers. I think I wanted Joe again, and that might be going too far, I didn't want to expose my true nature too early. I turned and he kissed me, pressing into me.

"That was fun," I managed, when he pulled back.

"You can say that again," he said. His hands explored my body a bit, I let him, it was nice. "You're very beautiful."

"You said that a minute ago," I replied, I couldn't help but smile. "You're not bad yourself."

He smiled. "We didn't hurt your thigh did we?" he asked, concern crossing his handsome face.

"I don't think so," I said. "It might need further analysis before Saturday." I smiled, looking deep into his brown eyes.

"I'm sure we could arrange something," he said.

He kissed me again.

The End.

12