A Perfect Match

Story Info
A tgirl is the perfect fit.
3.9k words
4.21
31.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
575 Followers

Author's Note: MatchApp is a pretend idea created to frame this story, But if something like this actually exists, I want a cut in the profits : ).

*

A legal escort business in Nevada was boasting about their new app that aligned their clients with their perfect sexual match. For $1000 an hour - tip not included - your experience could be considerably enhanced with the $500 surcharge for customers who fill out a preference survey prior to your hook up on the premises by using their mobile application called "MatchApp".

MatchApp is a play on the words match up. The program collects information through a complex image analysis from a survey where customers place values on models physical features they prefer to see and have in their sex partner.

The company's website showcased examples of satisfied clients.

"MatchApp found me the girl of my dreams."

"I always wanted a woman with huge breasts, MatchApp hooked me up."

I was so in. I am finally going to have sex with the woman I've always wanted.

Here is how MarchApp works: First, you make an appointment by paying electronically at least one day in advance. Then you drive to their remote ranch and get assigned to a tiny room with a chrome book and a bed. Within one hour of your MatchApp completion, your perfect match shows up at your door.

In my room, I logged in ready to start looking at images. After designating my gender, I was given my first set of clustered images. Each cluster had a theme. The first theme was hair: color, cut and style.

"Select all the images that please you."

In this section, I focused on brunettes, especially chestnut and dark brown hair. And I selected pictures of cuties with bangs, braids, ponytails and pigtails for hair style.

The app worked through basic "sorts" with things like fit versus plump body shapes and various body types. Because I like broad shoulders and tiny waists, I selected models with those features. Next was pale vs. tan, anglo vs. bipoc, tattoos, piercings and finally hairy vs. shaved. Then the fun began. The images got really interesting. All the photos were about breasts and butts. Isn't that what it all comes down to anyway? Breasts and butts?

"Select all the images that please you."

I like slight and small natural breasts and despise fake or huge tits. A flat chested woman with a perfect ass is fine with me. Basically, I don't really like beasts and find fit women with tone pecs really hot.

Images were on the screen in sets of ten.

"Select all the images that please you."

At first, in the breast section, there were only one or two choices that had even remotely sexy breasts. And often, there would only be one that I liked--out of ten--and it would be a completely flat chest. Like a chest without any boobs. Not even a triple A cup size, just puffy feminine nipples. Almost all the choices were for huge boob-loving men, but I persisted. Over time, I started getting three small breasts or flat chests out of ten. MatchApp was honing in on my perfect choice.

"We know what you want!"

"Select all the images that please you."

Butts were next. Glorious butts. I could be happy with just beating off to all the hot asses displayed before me. But it was really important to me to finally get the small firm ass I've always wanted. This meant I had to refrain from selecting many of the real nice asses and focus on choosing the tiny butt cheeks that fit-in-your-hand and the shortest lengthed butt cracks.

"We know what you want!"

The last phase of the match portal was called the "turn around." In this section you are given a choice between two butts you've previously chosen. When you click on your selection of A or B the model turns around and you get to see them facing you. According to the instructions, all the remaining "turn around" choices were breasts, hair, body type, etc...from your actual previous selections. This should be really interesting.

"It's time to select your perfect match!"

After carefully looking at the butts of my first "turn around," I chose B. Her butt was perfect. As perfect as I'll ever want to be with. I couldn't wait to see the hottie that went with it. Dark brown straight hair. Check! Tiny firm little breasts with tone arms and pec muscles. Check! Check! The model was being revealed slowly from head to toe. The very feminine slim figure had a perfect stomach and her shaved pussy was coming into view. I was so attracted to her already, I was absentmindedly touching my dick. I was so excited I clicked on the model again, locking in my choice, right as the screen revealed her entire shaved groin.

"Interesting choice! We've noted you want a woman with something extra!"

But there was a problem.

A HUGE problem. The woman had an enormous cock! She was a t-girl. A born male transitioning to female. A very hot body, a cute face and a HUGE problem--for me--between her legs.

I paused MatchApp looking for a way to rescind the choice. I couldn't find any options. I decided to just make sure the rest of my selections were firm and not to worry about this one.

On the next A or B--even though B was a little closer to the perfect butt than A--I chose to turn around A thinking perhaps B was the tgirl side. It worked! A cute, shaved, flat chested, pig-tailed brunette unveiled before my eyes. By selecting her, I knew I had spent my extra $500 wisely.

I was on choice three. I could see in the bottom right hand corner that there would be eight total choices. On the next choice, A had the perfect butt, so of course I chose A thinking this was now the pussy side.

A very alluring, very attractive, small breasted brunette, with a wonderful smile, slowly unveiled. I was very pleased until another HUGE shaved cock came into view. No worries, I won't click and lock in this image this time. I won't be selecting her. Eventually, there was a ten second countdown in big numbers on the screen. When it expired to zero a message came up.

"Excellent choice! We've noted you want a woman like Khloe!"

I didn't select Khloe, at least not the second click, what the fuck! I guess I'm supposed to click on the other model on the count down, but the initial instructions didn't make that clear. I'll need to make sure I don't make that mistake again.

On the next A or B, I went for the less perfect butt. The turn around revealed my perfect woman. Confidence restored.

I was on choice five. I got another perfect skinny woman with a perfect body. However, she was blond. And since the first four choices revealed that the less perfect butt belonged to a woman with a pussy, I felt safe changing my choice. So now that I knew how to switch choices, I did. And I received a very pretty, very hot brunette with bangs, broad shoulders, pale skin and tiny breasts.

"Excellent choice! We've noted you want a woman like Natalie!"

I just upgraded and ended up with my third tgirl! So, naturally I tried to reverse back to my original pick. BIG problem. MatchApp wouldn't let me click back. I had locked in my selection when I changed my mind and the portal went onto the sixth A or B.

"Excellent choice! We've noted you want a woman like Crystal!"

Choice six revealed a very attractive tgirl. Other than her cock, she was perfect. So, I smartly selected my other choice. An equally gorgeous woman emerged. I really liked the way she did her eye makeup.

"Excellent choice! We've noted you want a woman like Kitty!"

Wait a minute! Kitty is a gorgeous tgirl! Meaning that both of my selections were tgirls. MatchApp was honing in on my perfect match noticing that I'd selected three tgirls out of my first five choices. And now, on choice six, it only offered me tgirls. I was thinking I might be trapped.

On to choice seven. I still had a chance for a four-four split. My first choice on seven was a tgirl. When I went to switch, I swear I saw a pussy, when the second choice was interrupted with a screen message.

"You've used up your allotment of second choice selections."

MatchApp declared it wouldn't respond to any more mouse clicks.

I started to panic. My heart was pounding out of my chest. My legs trembled so violently I could barely stand. I attempted to remove the battery from the chrome book. No luck. Now I was thinking I just better get the hell out of there. I could deal with a refund dispute later. Just as I was about to leave there was a loud, strong knock on the door.

Certainly an escort couldn't arrive that quickly, so I opened the door. Standing before me was a very tall, skinny, chestnut haired brunette with big brown eyes. Her body was my perfect. Tiny tits in a black bra, black panties-with no visible bulge--thank god--matching black garter with fishnet stockings and stilettos that had her towering over me. Full eye shadow and mascara and a stunningly beautiful face. I couldn't freakin' believe my luck.

"Are you disappointed?" she asked in a deep raspy voice.

I was so flustered at how hot she was I couldn't speak.

"You keep staring at my crotch? Were you expecting something? Are you disappointed? Oh my, you are speechless, aren't you? I've been known to cause that reaction. Aren't you going to invite me in?"

MatchApp worked after all. I got the woman of my dreams for an extra $500. With no visible cock in her panties, I stopped staring and let her in.

"My name is Kira."

Just inside the door, she moved right in and french kissed me vigorously. She quickly worked off my remaining clothes manhandling me while maintaining a lip lock. She placed her big strong hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees.

"Okay, butt man. It's time for you to rim the shit out of mine."

With her long fingers, she pulled her black panties aside just far enough for my tongue to explore her asshole. It was very clean (the shit was just an expression). Her tiny firm butt, at least what I could see of it, was my perfect. And with embedding my tongue in it, I was hopelessly turned on. Kira could see my hard penis dripping far below.

Kira wiggled out of her panties while my tongue was still deep up her ass. In one swift motion she turned around. My mouth gaped wide open gasping from the shock of seeing a massive shaved cock which Kira thrust into the opening before I could speak.

I tried to talk but anything I tried to say was muffled.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand you," she teased.

Her strong hands gripped my skull and manipulated it at will on her HUGE cock. I was trying to tell her that I wasn't so sure about any of this, but I didn't try to stop her either. I was so turned on from licking her ass, my brain hadn't fully registered that I was now sucking her cock. The tip of her high heeled shoes had pinned my scrotum to the floor, so I wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon. She fucked my face for several minutes. Her cock was so long that it wasn't even halfway in my mouth before it was poking the back of my throat. I felt a spark in my brain and flashes of light unlike anything I've ever felt. Crash. When I began to see clearly again I pulled my head off her cock and started to speak.

"I'm not sure I want to do this."

"Do what? WE haven't done anything. I'm not the one who had the orgasm." she said giggling with an adorable smirk.

I looked down at my scrotum still pinned by her heel to the floor. My now softening penis was shriveled next to a large puddle of cum on the floor. I hadn't even realized I had an orgasm. And how embarrassing was it that I just had an orgasm while I was sucking Kira's enormous cock.

She pulled on her panties and headed for the door.

"Where are you going? Don't you want to stay a little while? I have beer in the cooler."

I was trembling worse than earlier and I thought I might pass out. What the hell am I doing? The hottest chick I've ever been with is in my room and I'm asking her to stay, but she has a massive cock between her legs.

We shared several beers and chatted. Kira kept catching me looking at the bulge in her panties. Her large cock was shamelessly outlined and silhouetted by her black satin underwear. I don't know why I kept looking. I guess I was just in total disbelief and thinking each time I looked it might be gone or something.

"You keep staring at my cock," Kira teased in her low raspy sexy voice. "Would you prefer that I tuck it? Or are your eyes telling me you want to suck it?"

"I...uh...could we just make out a little more before my time is up? You're the hottest woman I've ever been with."

Things were back to where they started. As we kissed, I got to run my hands over Kira's perfect tiny little ass. I started trembling again. We cascaded onto the bed with Kira lying on top of me. My penis was hard. She rolled me onto my stomach and she began feeling up MY butt.

"I...don't...know...if...you...should...do...this..." I breathlessly muttered.

"Do what? I haven't done anything. Silly."

"Do...what...you...are...about...to...do..."

"Oh, right. Just try it for a minute so you can see how it feels."

"Oooo...Kay."

And before we discussed this any further, she slid her massive hard cock up my ass.

Kira fucked my ass in slow rhythmic thrusts. My brain triggered my butt hole to grip her tight shaft suggesting my sphincter was trying to hold on with each thrust. It was almost as if my tight butt hole was gripping her cock it to jack it off. My hard penis slid against the satin sheets. Sparks went off in my brain and I was seeing bright lights. Crash. This shouldn't feel so good; this isn't what I came for. I was debating whether I should ask her to stop. As far as she could tell, all my body language suggested I loved this. Uh oh. She is not wearing a rubber. Is she going to cum in my ass? Before I could sort out any of this she pulled out and got up to leave.

"Your time is up. Unless you want to drop another grand."

"Already?! You didn't even cum." Did I just say that out loud? I couldn't believe I just said that.

"Well, you did. Twice!"

I hadn't realized I came. Again! With my head in such a fog I hadn't realized that I had an orgasm while Kira fucked my ass.

"I almost did," Kira shared. "Your cute spasming butt hole was massaging my dick. I could feel your orgasm on my shaft. That was pretty hot. You are one horny little slut."

I'd never been called a slut before. Kira thinks I'm a slut. I was crazy confused about what happened over the last sixty minutes. I was sexually confused and couldn't think clearly.

"Can I see you again?" I think I just said this out loud again. My mouth kept saying things that my brain hadn't processed.

"For another grand you can see me now. I don't date clients. Plus, first things first, you haven't tipped me yet."

"I have $300 in my wallet. I feel like I should give you more."

"You should. That's only $150 per orgasm. I usually get $250 per. That's okay. Just bring it next time."

For the entire drive out I couldn't think clearly. I couldn't process what had just happened. It was like MatchApp knew what my perfect woman was more than I did. For the weeks following, I kept trying to beat off to flat chested coeds with small asses to prove to myself of my preference. Each time I had trouble cumming and when I did it wasn't very strong.

Then out of the blue, I got a text from Kira.

"Hey slut, aren't you cumming to visit me?" she spelled coming sexually on purpose.

She texted me some pictures of herself in provocative clothing: a preppy school girl outfit; a white tank top that said Baby Girl. No nudity or anything. I was overcome. I dropped my pants and beat off to her images right then. I came. Hard.

"Soon," I texted back. "I'm coming soon."

I just kept saying to myself that my clothes need to stay on this next time. I just need to see her one more time, like we'd be on a date. It would be the most expensive date in history, but she is the hottest woman I've ever been with and I need to sort all this out.

I pulled together another grand and plenty of extra for tip money. I set an appointment and requested Kira by name.

Fast forward to our next meeting.

"You're going to pay me a grand to drink beer?" she said in her deep voice piercing through my no sex plan.

"That's silly. Let's get naked and see what happens."

I was so turned on I felt paralyzed. She came over to me and slowly took off my clothes taking moments to caress me as she stripped me naked. Then she did a slow striptease wiggling her beautiful ass in my face. Her body was incredible: her broad shoulders in her erect posture flaunting her flat chest. Her eye makeup accenting her big brown eyes with dark brown eye shadow and big curly black (false) eyelashes. Her tiny firm little ass putting an exclamation point on her perfect thin body that in my mind was a ten. The only thing was between her legs that got in the way of a perfect score.

"Lie down and I'll sit on your face. I know how much you like to lick my ass."

Not only did I get to lick her perfect little ass, but my hands were able to cup her tiny butt while I deeply probed and french kissed her sphincter. I could feel that my penis was rock hard, but she wasn't touching it or anything.

"Do you trust me? Please trust me when I tell you that you'll enjoy this next treat."

In my smothered state, I mumbled something that sounded like yes.

"Open your mouth real wide," she said in a firm tone.

It was more of an order than a suggestion. I could feel her balls on my chin and her long cock touching resting on my throat and touching my chest. As I tongued her ass she shifted her body backwards; I knew what was coming. She placed her hardening cock right into my wide open mouth pushing it in deep until her cock head was pressing against my gullet. She placed her large hands on each thigh unintentionally holding me down with her unsuspecting strength. This pressing down placed my head at the perfect angle to create a straight line from my mouth to my esophagus. I could sense her strategy. That's where her cock was going. Straight down my throat.

"Breathe in through your nose. This won't take very long."

When she pushed her cock to it's full depth, I was surprised I didn't gag. This position seemed to open my throat and she perfectly fucked me deep. As weird as this all was to me, I still placed each hand on her tiny butt cheeks. I don't know why.

She is in control of me and using my throat like a pussy and I was getting that weird feeling in my brain again. She politely warned me that she is about to cum. I didn't know what else to do besides just accept it. As I felt her pulsing orgasm in my throat I got very light headed and started seeing stars and flashes of light. This was as weirdly erotic as any sexual experience that I'd ever had. Spasm after spasm told me that her cum was coating my esophagus and oozing down into my belly. When she pulled out I almost passed out.

"Wow, slut! I can see that you enjoyed this as much as I did!" She had that smirk that only Kira can give.

It happened again. I could see that I came, too. Crash. A huge puddle of sperm rested on my stomach. I suddenly realized that each time I felt something weird in my brain, I was actually having an orgasm. I'd never been with a woman where anything like this had ever happened. It was like Kira was having sex with my brain or just fucking my brain. She knew what targets needed to be hit and landed bulls eye after bulls eye. I just had an orgasm without any penile stimulation from just sucking her cock. Correction, I was deep throating her cock.

After using the bathroom, Kira came out dressed in a pink dress with a white collar, pink converse tennis shoes and white yarn leggings.

"I want you to jerk off while I dance for you. Put your hand on your dick."

I felt like I was in a strip club except that I was naked and I was allowed to masturbate while watching the absolute hottest dancer I've ever seen.

charmer949
charmer949
575 Followers
12