A Perfect Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time Kira lifted up her skirt, I could see the bulge in her blue panties. She didn't tuck or try to hide her cock. I'd stare at her bulge and then look up at her smirking smile. I was massively turned on by this woman. Fuck, she is hot!

"You know what turns me on? A straight guy who eats cum. You've eaten mine. I'd love to watch you eat yours."

I kept looking at her pantie bulge and was already about to cum when I looked up at her alluring eyes and watched her mouth tell me what to do.

"Catch your cum in your hand and then lift it to your mouth and eat it. I want to watch you swallow your own jism, just like you just swallowed mine."

As I started to shoot bursts of milky white sperm into my hand, Kira lowered her panties and started to jerk off, too. I wanted to please her, so I caught all my load in my hand. I was looking down and focusing on what I was doing. And just as I lifted my cum-filled hand to my mouth, Kira began blasting my face with chunks of her own cock spurts.

"Oh my, sorry. I didn't mean to. Oops, Sorry. You just really turn me on." Kira said as I slurped my load from my hand.


12