All Comments on 'A Perfect Storm'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Normally, I'm not a big fan of gang bangs, BUT, this was very well written. Lots of sex, in the right places. I think I need to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good

I read this with my husband snoring beside me, trying to masturbate quietly so as not to wake him. I had to get up and finish in another room. So fucking hot.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Brava, Ghost!

Even better than the last one, this story is hotter than a twenty dollar pistol. You write beautifully.

HotwifeAddictHotwifeAddictabout 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful,the only way to improve it would be if it was my wife and her co workers :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have described my perfect fantasy. Amazingly hot. This one is a keeper!

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyabout 1 year ago

I had something like this happen with me and guy friends when I was in my early 20s. Only 3 men, but they totally wore me out over a 3-day weekend. As slutty as you described Merina, in real life this was even filthier - and more exhausting. Fortunately for me, we were NOT cut off from the world and I was able to buy emergency contraception. Your Merina, however, is undoubtedly swollen with child....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How will she explain to her two sons where they got their little brother / sister????

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

Even after 2 years, I still love this story. But, my eagle-eyed wife noticed Merina was 'Merinda' once. No matter, still 5 wonderful stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Even after three years, this remains one of my favourite Literotica tales which is always the sign of a great writer and proper pacing. The set-up, the background and inner thoughts of our delightful heroine all add to the glorious and gloriously protracted gangbang finale. I cannot believe ghost you have not given us the lovely (and hopefully lengthy) company retreat where Merina will be used by all the men over a number of days, becoming blissed out by the number of orgasms. Is there any way to get the original crew involved as well. Twelve big men and one little Merina! Please write is ghost!

Photo_GWPhoto_GW8 months ago

fantastic story. loved it! 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, but I would like the same with an alternate ending. So when the coworkers goes down for breakfast, runs into some clients, they’ve been trying to land and use her as a way to land the client by bringing them to the room and gangbang her with them. Then the company makes her public relations coordinator and then hast to do the board and search the other trips. Bring it on other clients, but then you could also have her boys home for the summer to see mom, dress and sexier have been more attracted to her and then doing things with the boys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...