A Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian broke the silence and said, "Well boys, I guess we have the right woman with us tonight and that's pretty hot Merina," then he switched gears and said, "Ross, what kind do you like to watch?"

"I don't know that I really want to say," Ross replied and then with me urging, he said, "Okay, I like to watch ones where there is one woman and multiple guys as well, I could watch what Merina said all night."

"Okay, well that's two for gangbanging then, that's pretty awesome, especially because Merina likes it too." Brian said, it was pretty obvious Brian had crossed the bridge long before anyone else and it was then I realized that his tie was gone and two buttons on his shirt had become undone. "I think that is pretty hot too, but Lisa, would never go for that, although she does seem to really like the idea of being with another woman." We all knew Lisa was his wife.

"Merina, if are not offended, have you ever slept with a woman?"

Peter said, "Merina, you don't have to answer that, Brian, this conversation is not appropriate."

"Thanks Peter, but its okay, I don't mind. Actually Brian, no, I haven't, but I have thought about it and it is something that I would consider," I was as surprised as everyone else to hear those words coming out of my mouth. True I often fantasized about being with another woman, but I had never told anyone about it.

Ross and Barry blushed, but I just shifted a little more on the bed, I was becoming aware of the wetness between my legs and I half hoped that the guys would notice the growing darkness caused by this conversation.

I knew Lisa, and when Brian asked, "Would you make out with Lisa?"

"Ya, I think she is really hot, the idea of going down on her would be pretty awesome," just like what those two women are doing on screen.

Everyone's eyes turned to the screen as two the women were in the throws of passion.

"Holy shit, would you look at that," Barry said as he moved around and sat on the bed. Peter and Ross shifted the chairs and watched as the two women made love to each other.

For the next hour everyone watched the screen mesmerized by the two women. I squirmed around a little, growing more and hornier with each scene. I had another glass of wine and wondered if the guys were trying to get me drunk so they could fuck me, I laughed to myself because I had already decided that if they tried, I would submit to them, all of them.

Watching the screen, I laid behind everyone and could not help myself as I ran one finger along the cleft of my pussy and realized just how wet I was. I had to stifle a moan as I felt the tenderness of my little clit rubbing up against the rough denim of my jeans.

Part of me knew, I should stop this right now, I am sure Peter, Ross, and Barry were all thinking the same thing. I was pretty sure Brian had his foot to the floor and wanted us to go even faster. None of us said anything to stop what was happening, and in fact I might have wanted it even more than Brian.

I know my breathing became heavier watching the two women fuck each other. It was even hotter because I was with four men. The women did everything, kissing, sucking, licking; every part of their bodies, including their asses. As the video ended, the room was silent for a few minutes before another video started automatically. The men each grabbed another beer and poured me another glass of wine. I was getting a very nice buzz going, but I left the wine alone for now, I was relaxed enough now without it.

I could see all of the guys were pretty turned on, each of them had tents in their pants, and from my spot at the back of the bed, I had watched a few of them slowly rubbing themselves watching the action on the screen.

During the video, Brian had shifted back and had one hand resting on my leg, very subtly he had been slowly massaging my calves. Barry had moved closer to me as well, but wasn't actually touching me. I had shifted on the bed and anyone who wasn't blind could see the large wet spot in my crotch and I could detect the sweet scent of my wet pussy, I wondered if anyone else could too.

Before the introductions were done on the next video, I got up and grabbed my overnight bag and slipped out of Brian's grasp.

I'll be back in a minute, don't worry about stopping the movie.

As I closed the door, I heard Peter say, "If this goes any further, I want everyone to promise that nobody will say anything to anyone at work, we owe that to Merina," I heard muffled agreements.

Ross added, "Nobody else can ever know, including our wives, does everyone agree?" Again, muffled agreement.

At that point, I turned on the bathroom fan which drowned out the rest. I knew I was the subject of the conversation; my heart was beating so hard I thought it might burst right out of my chest. I knew I could stop this if I wanted, each of them was a good man, I wondered what my kids would think, what their wives would think. I hadn't been with anyone for so long, my body was screaming at me to take advantage of something that would likely never happen again. My body won, honestly there was never any doubt in my mind, and I wanted this.

With my hands shaking, I pulled off my sweater, my little nipples were rock hard and I dared not touch them because I knew if I did, I would want to make myself come and for the first time in forever, I wanted other people to make me cum. I bent over and pulled my socks off.

I pulled my jeans down and off; the crotch was soaking wet and I held it too my nose and inhaled the sweet scent of sex. I opened my bag and pulled out the Merry Widow. I pulled the black lace panties up my thighs and then adjusted the string back between my ass cheeks. The bustier top with its push up cups was deliciously tight and the tops of my nipples were exposed.

I removed the elastic from my pony tail and shook out my hair. I loved how sexy tousled hair was, that just fucked look. I looked in the mirror and almost didn't recognize myself. I put my hand on the door knob and told myself, "Okay Merina, it's time."

I walked into the room and all eyes were upon me, on the TV screen was a woman being undressed by five men, all of whom were fully dressed.

I took in the room, the bulges in their pants, their eyes devouring me, and let them surround me, and I became aware of hands on my body. Peter was the first to kiss me, his hands on my waist. But other hands touched me as well, touched me everywhere.

Peter could kiss well and I felt his lips move along mine, my lips parted and his tongue penetrated my mouth and explored me. His hands moved up and down the sides of my body. From the corner of my eye, I noticed the woman on the screen being ravished by the men and my knees shook from excitement knowing that before long I would be sharing the same fate.

I felt hands cupping my breasts and the rough skin of maybe Barry's fingers pulling on my nipples. Strong fingers pinched and pulled on my hard nubs, I moaned out loud. I could feel my panties being roughly pulled down my thighs, the wonderful feeling of the string back of the panties being pulled from between my ass cheeks. I could feel hot breath on both my lower stomach and on my ass. I could feel the lacy fabric of my panties moving down my legs and then to my ankles, I felt my feet being lifted one at a time as the panties disappeared from my body.

Peter undid my bustier and released my breasts while he kissed me. I was now completely naked in front of these four men. Someone's fingers moved between my legs and I felt my pussy lips being parted by thick fingers. Peter slowly maneuvered me towards the bed and the other guys allowed him to push me to a sitting position. Peter stood in front of me and unzipped his pants and I helped to pull them down his legs for him.

I looked to the side and Brian had already stripped naked and his cock was at full attention, I resisted the urge to suck it because I was wanted Peter to be first. Instead, I reached out and held Brian's cock in my small hand and began to rub his shaft and use my fingers to massage him.

Peter had finished with his pants, leaving his shirt and tie in place and thrust his cock into my face. Looking up into his eyes like I had watched in other videos I took the end of his cock into my mouth. He tasted a little sweaty, but he was rock hard and the head of his cock was slippery with pre-cum. I used my tongue to lick the salty tasting clear liquid away and then took him deeper into my mouth.

My one hand continued to masturbate Brian and then I reached across to Ross, who had also stripped, and grabbed his surprisingly thick cock and started to jerk him off as well. I had Peter in my mouth and a cock in each hand. Barry wasn't to be left out, I felt his naked body behind me and then his hands on my breasts again. I felt someone's fingers in my pussy again and more fingers playing with my ass.

I shifted again so I was squatting on my knees to give those fingers better access to my pussy and ass, it only took a few seconds to be rewarded. It must have been Barry behind me because I felt two hands playing with my ass, fingers making large circles on my pale skin and then coming together to run up the space between my cheeks and the converging at my small asshole.

I could hear moans, heavy breathing, and whimpering, it took me several minutes to realize all of them were coming from me.

Peter let out a moan of his own as I felt his body stiffen and then my mouth was full of hot cum, it must have been a while since he had last masturbated because my mouth was flooded with a seemingly endless stream of hot, sticky, cum. I swallowed as much of it as I could, but some of it spilled out of my mouth and dribbled onto my lips and down my cheeks.

"OMG Merina, that was incredible," Peter said breathlessly, as he pulled out of my mouth after I had continued to suck his rapidly shrinking cock.

Brian pushed me back onto the bed and then straddled my chest with his thighs on either side of my arms. His cock only inches from my face. I leaned forward as he pushed himself into my cum filled mouth. Gagging a little, I adjusted myself and started sucking his cock.

Ross took advantage surprisingly and although I could barely see him with Brian almost sitting on my face, I caught a glimpse of him as I felt the tip of his cock on my pussy entrance. It had been so long since I had last been fucked, I worried it might hurt. Ross's cock entered me and felt wonderful.

"Merina, you are so tight, it feels like you are a virgin," Ross grunted as he pushed deep inside me.

Brian said, "We'll loosen her up, don't worry,"

Ross's hairy balls pushed tight against my shaved pussy as Brian's cock fucked my face. I held out my hand and could feel another cock, Barry was there and my fingers started to work their magic on his cock.

I wasn't sure where Peter had gone, but with a cock in my pussy, one in my mouth, and one in my hand, I was enjoying the attention and experiencing sex like I had only ever dreamed of. It was as if the rest of the world did not exist, it was just the sensations of pleasure.

Brian's cock moved faster and faster in and out of my mouth, he was bigger than Peter and a little wider as well, I could feel the veins as he moved in and out of me. I felt him grab my hair and pulled on it hard as his body started to spasm.

"Merina, get ready," was all Brian could say before he filled my mouth and face with his hot cum. It was far more than Peter; it was also much salty. Much of it went down my throat, but an equal amount squirted out all over my face and ran down my cheeks.

At the same moment Barry started to cum and you could tell it had been a while, because there was a lot as well and it seemed to come from a fire hose in velocity. Barry shot it cum all over my breasts and I took my fingers and smeared it over my nipples and then lifted them to my mouth and mixed it with Brian's cum and smiled at them as they watched.

"Merina, I had no idea you were like this, you are so sexy," Barry said.

"Sexy and super horny," Barry added.

Ross had continued to slowly fuck my pussy and I closed my eyes and focused on the feelings of having a warm cock penetrating my body, especially with three other men watching ... and waiting their turns.

It must have affected Ross too, because it was only a few minutes later that I could sense hot cum flooding the inside of my vagina as he let out a long low groan and shivered as he pushed as deep into me as he could. Ross leaned towards me and kissed me hard on the mouth, his lips and tongue devoured my cum covered lips, tongue, and he lapped up the mixture of cum that remained from his coworkers.

Ross surprised me with his willingness to taste the cum of other men, but it really turned me on, and I wondered what else he might try.

Brian started to turn me over and so I stopped kissing Ross while they both helped me onto all fours. Brian had something in mind and told me to let him climb underneath me. With Ross's cum leaking from my vagina, I strattled Brian's naked body, leaving a small trail of cum along his body.

Brian wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, my wet pussy rubbing against his recovered cock. I shifted my position slightly and taking control of his cock I positioned it at the entrance to my pussy. After so long without being fucked by anyone other than my vibrator I was actually shaking with excitement with a second cock poised to enter me.

Brian was much bigger than Ross and I worried for just a split second, I felt Brian stretching me and my fear was replaced by that amazing feeling of being stretched and filled at the same time. None of the guys had condoms and I loved the feeling of skin and skin, it was so bad, so slutty, but tonight I didn't care. I wanted to be fucked so much, I was using them as much as they were using me, maybe more.

I heard a voice asking another, "Do you have any lube."

Another voice responded, "No, I didn't plan on something like this happening."

Sharply inhaling as I lowered myself onto Brian's shaft I managed to say, "Look in my overnight bag," and then I impaled myself completely on Brian, my smooth pussy tight against his shaved body, the feeling of hairless contact made my body shiver.

"Look at the size of her vibrator, wow, Merina do you really use this?" I heard Peter said.

"YYYYEEEESSS," I managed to groan out, "mostly in my pussy and once in a while in my ass," all vestiges of modesty where gone. Tonight, I wanted all four of them to cum in my mouth, my pussy, and maybe even a few of them in my ass. I had seen porn videos of what was happening and I knew tonight was likely my only chance of ever having this done to me.

I had lost track of Barry when a nice cock appeared in front of me, without even thinking I took the tip into my mouth. Underneath me, my hips moved in rhyme to Brian's thrusting and Barry's cock filled my mouth. Soon I felt two pairs of hands rubbing my tits and my ass. I was in heaven.

The hands pulled and pinched my nipples like before and stroked both my ass cheeks seemingly at the same time.

My senses were almost overloaded with the sensations of pleasure and I was pushed over the top when I felt the cool wetness of the lube being slapped onto my ass and rubbed between my cheeks. The fingers from the lube hand moved up and down from the start of my ass down that sensitive area that was my asshole.

My body rocked with energy as a finger probed my tiny rosebud, no one had ever touched me there before, other than me. I felt the finger push past the resistance, I had been moaning and whimpering as Brian was fucking my pussy, now I screamed as that finger pressed deep into my ass. Barry's cock muffled most of the noise but with his eyes closed as my tongue stoked his circumcised cock, Barry seemed oblivious to everything but my warm, wet mouth on his cock.

My first big orgasm exploded just as the finger in my ass was joined by a second finger, my tight little hole was being made ready for something I was eagerly anticipating, but I couldn't hold it any longer and my back arched and every part of me shivered and shook. I felt my pussy tighten around Brian's cock and his only reaction was to moan and force himself against the pressure of my body.

Normally when I have an orgasm, my pussy becomes so sensitive that I can't even touch it for a moment, now the orgasm pulsed, flared, exploded, and then started to build again.

Covered in sweat and cum, I felt the fingers in my ass depart, I wanted to scream, but with Barry's cock filling my mouth, nothing but my gagging escaped. I didn't have to wait long, Peter, I think, pressed his cock against my virgin ass, slowly rubbing his hard, warm, and rounded head against my rosebud. Very slowly I felt him pushing, at first my rosebud refused to yield, then he pressed harder, my small hole held its ground.

I felt pain as his pushing overcame my resistance and then an awesome blend of pain still, but pleasure as my ass began to be filled by Peter's cock. All the while Brian continued to pound my pussy. Three cocks in my body all taking advantage of me, I had seen women doing this on video, and could only wish that someone was taping this. Ross moved around the bed and I happened to notice he had his phone out recording me and the three guys.

"Thank you, Ross," I thought, but couldn't say because my mouth was full.

At that moment, feeling Brian inside my pussy while only a few inches away I could feel Peter pushing deeper and deeper in my ass was the most erotic and naughty feeling in the world. It seemed to take Peter forever to push himself all the way into me, but he took his time to stretch my opening and not to hurt me. Brian was just the opposite, thrusting up into my pussy with a roughness that only added to my pleasure.

Ross stood over me recording everything, I reached out and took his now hard cock in my hand also without thinking about it and started to jack him off. My small fingers seemed tiny on his cock but his moaning told me I was doing it right. I moved from the very tip of his cock down to its base and sometimes held his balls in my hand, everyone once in a while I let my fingers wander further and stroked his ass and searched for his asshole with a very light touch.

Barry continued to use my mouth like it was a second vagina as I licked him and sucked him. My senses were overwhelmed by all of the attention, I remember thinking that I wish for this afternoon never to end. I knew I was acting like a complete slut, but at that moment, there was nothing I wanted more than to feel this way.

My body was arched, twisting, every nerve felt alive, the heat and electricity I felt in my pussy was like nothing else I ever at felt before. The sense of fullness with Brian pumping my cunt, Peter in my ass, Barry in my mouth, and Ross in my hand only made me feel like I wished there were more of them in the room.

I kind of lost all sense of time, it seemed like I was constantly on the edge of a cliff, every once in a while, an orgasm would grip me and I would plunge over the edge and scream out loud, but before I could recover, the feeling would build up again without breaking as another one of the guys would push me even higher.

From deep inside me I felt Peter tighten up and groan, a microsecond later I felt the heat and stickiness of his cock exploding in my ass. My back arched my pussy pushed down even harder onto Brian's cock, as he pushed up, and he penetrated me to the deepest I had ever been fucked in my life and I screamed in a little pain but incredible pleasure. Brian came inside me as well, flooding my pussy with more cum.

In the midst of all of this, somehow Barry's cock had come out of my mouth, allowing me scream even louder than before. Barry squirted his hot cum all over my face, into my hair, and over my cheeks.