A Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment I worried that other people in the motel would complain, but realized in this place, screams were likely very common. I did wish that maybe someone else my come and join in.

I heard Ross moan as well and his cock spurted all over my tits, leaving his cum splattered everywhere.

I collapsed onto Brian, his cock wedged tightly inside me, his cum and my juices leaking out all over him. Peter slowly withdrew from my ass, leaving his cum mixed with the lube dripping from my ass, which was stretched and dilated from his cock. Barry and Ross were sitting on the chairs looking at me.

"Merina, how do you feel?" Ross asked.

I was sweaty, covered in cum, I had been stretched and fucked, my hair was matted with cum, cum leaked from my pussy, mouth, and ass. My pussy was puffy and red but I had never felt more desirable in my life.

"She looks beautiful, Merina you are so sexy and so bad," Brian added before I could say anything.

Peter helped pull me off of Brian, and even more cum flowed out of me as I become vertical, my knees slightly shaky.

Peter turned me around and kissed me full on the mouth and said, "Merina, you are such a bad girl, I love it," reached behind me and slapped me in the ass and then sat on the edge of the bed and laid down, before anyone knew it, he was asleep.

I wondered if Brian was going to be affected like Peter with the post-orgasm tiredness that seems to affect men.

"Merina, how are you feeling," Ross repeated.

"Never better, we seem to have lost Peter, but I am game if you guys are," I said as sexily as I could.

"You want more?" Brian asked surprised but I could see his cock stirring.

"Yes, I have discovered I love being this slutty and I never want to go back, not ever."

All three of them looked tired, but their hardening cocks revealed that they still wanted more.

Brian said, "Okay Merina, on your knees," of all the guys, Brian seemed the less tired, and seemed like me to be totally into this.

I knelt on my knees and Brian said to Ross and Barry, okay guys, stand around Merina and give her your cocks, but I'm first.

I looked up into Brian's eyes as I took his cock into my mouth. I tasted myself on him as well as the residual cum that was mixed with my juices. He tasted delicious. As I eagerly started bobbing up and down on his cock, he took a handful of my hair and looped it around his grip and pulled on it, with his other hand he held my neck and squeezed just slightly. I responded with a low moan and felt an electric buzz once again between my legs as we explored yet another dark fantasy that I had.

Ross and Barry watched with huge eyes and stroked themselves as I devoured Brian's cock. Taking my hands, I used one to cup and massage his balls and with the other I stroked his ass with just my finger tips.

"Oh Merina, that is awesome, don't you dare stop," he whispered.

Barry and Ross seemed more intent just to watch, but Brian likely never even noticed them, I tried to remember everything I knew about blow jobs and every porn I had ever watched. Brian's eyes never left my eyes as I moved up and down his cock and neither of my hands ever stopped playing with his balls or his ass.

Brian started to groan and I knew he was going to cum any second and I prepared to swallow more cum; however, he surprised me and just as the first string of cum shot out of his cock, he pulled out of my mouth and shot his load all over my face and into my hair. Pulling my head back by my hair he looked down at me and said, "Merina, you really are a slut, you love this don't you?"

"Brian, I like sex, and I had forgotten just how much I like it, and if getting fucked by four married men, makes me a slut, then I guess I am," I smiled at him and then looked at Ross and Barry.

"What do you think boys, who wants to fuck me?"

Barry actually pushed Brian away and helped me to my feet for a moment, before pushing me backwards onto the bed on an angle. He spread my legs apart to reveal my very sloppy looking and puffy cunt and then positioned himself and pushed all the way in to my well fucked pussy in one thrust.

"Merina, I have wanted to fuck you since I saw you this morning," he said as he withdrew and pushed all the way into me again, then again.

Ross stood looking down at me and I opened my mouth and I took his cock into my mouth.

"Merina, I've wanted to fuck you too, but for a lot longer than just today," Ross said as I smiled and took him into my mouth.

Barry's excitement meant he didn't last for long and after only about 10 minutes, I felt him gush into me, he was a lot smaller than the other guys, but he sure came a lot and his load was as hot and sticky as all of the other guys had been.

I hadn't noticed Brian, but after Barry came and pulled out, I noticed Brian slouching in one of the chairs, as fast asleep as Peter. Barry sat in the other chair and closed his eyes too; I didn't see him fall asleep because I turned my attention to Ross.

I continued to suck his cock and watch him watch me.

"Doesn't it bother you to be used like this Merina?" Ross asked as I continued to lick and suck on him.

I stopped and took his cock out of my mouth, "Don't you like this Ross,"

"Like it, I have dreamed about this, but you've let us fuck you silly, they will think that you do this all the time, doesn't that bother you?"

"Ross, I'm a divorced mom, until tonight, I haven't been fucked by anyone for a couple of years, I masturbate every night to porn that I watch on my laptop in bed alone," I stopped for a moment and then sucked a little pre-cum from Ross's dick.

"Ross, this has been amazing, I would do this again in a heartbeat, if a woman sleeps with 4 guys, she is a slut, if a guy does it, he is a stud, why shouldn't I like this?" and I went back to sucking his cock even better than before.

"I guess you're right, and you are really good at this, but I really want to fuck your pussy and then your ass, okay?"

I looked at him and smiled, "I am yours to command Ross, consider me to be your little slut."

Ross, looked at me and then said, okay, lay across the end of the bed Merina"

I had to move Peter a little bit, but I laid on my back and let Ross enter my pussy. He was bigger than Barry and the friction was much more pleasurable and he did it like he knew what he was doing. Inch by inch I felt his wide cock push deeper and deeper into my well used vagina.

"Merina, you feel so wonderful," he whispered as he kissed my cum soaked face and lips.

"So, do you Ross, fill me up, I want you inside me," I said between kisses.

Ross fucked me slowly for what seemed like hours, after the gangbanging with everyone else, Ross took his time, I sensed he was on the edge several times, but each time he changed up and as a result, he brought me closer and closer to my own orgasm. We continued for what seemed like an hour like this, always right up to the very edge and then teasingly relaxing just a little, enough to prolong my pleasure and his.

At one point I was just about ready to explode with my fingernails digging into his back. Then I almost cried out when he pulled completely out of me and smiled.

"You tease! I need to come so badly," and I punched him with my small fists.

"Okay Merina, roll over, I want to cum in your ass," Ross was full of surprises, not only had he fucked me better than everyone else and for much longer too, I sensed that he was enjoying prolonging this. The other three guys were sound asleep and Ross just seemed to keep going and going. To hear him talk so dirty was such a turn on, even after all that we had done, especially because it was so unexpected, Ross was such a straight-laced guy.

I rolled over and Ross lifted my ass up a little and pushed a pillow under me, he let me lay there for a moment.

"Ross please fuck me, I need to cum so badly," I begged.

"What do you want Merina?" he teased.

"I want your cock buried in my ass, and I want you to come inside me," I pleaded, my pussy was throbbing. Ross slapped my ass hard.

"Oh, that was nice," I whispered, "Do it again Ross, spank me, I have been a really bad girl today."

Ross slapped each of my cheeks over and over again, turning them a bright red, "Yes, Merina, you have, but I have loved every second of it, and we're not done yet."

The sound of the slapping was almost as wonderful as the mixture of pain and pleasure, and soon I was lifting my ass up to meet his hand.

Ross stopped for a moment and I groaned again at him stopping something that had me on the very edge of orgasming again.

Then I heard the lid of the lube snap open and I felt the coolness of the gel on my ass, Ross smeared almost half the tube on my already well stretched asshole.

"Can't be too careful, can we Merina?" he teased.

Before I could reply, I felt the tip of his cock on my back entrance.

"Ready Merina?"

And with that I felt Ross start to push into my ass, now stretched by Peter, it was not as painful as the first time, and it felt even more awesome. I moaned and whimpered as I felt Ross push into me. Ross took his time and pushed deep inside me, it seemed even deeper than Peter. I felt like I might split in half when finally, I felt his balls on my cheeks.

Ross leaned over and squeezed my neck and said, "Merina, you are one horny woman," and he pulled most of the way out and then powered back into me.

"Ohhhh fuck Ross," I groaned as he continued to fuck my ass. I could not believe the friction and the electricity I felt. I had been close to orgasming before, but now I felt like someone else was in control of my body. The waves of excitement built and built, Ross was moaning and groaning as well.

Ross seemed to pound away on me forever, my body flexed and moved everywhere, and Ross said later that I was acting like a wild animal.

"Merina, oooohhhh," he said finally, loud enough to wake up Peter, and I felt his cock tightening and then release as hot cum squirted deep inside my ass again.

Peter groggily said, "Fuck are you still at it Merina, you go girl," and then he nodded off again.

With Ross flooding me again, my own body came hard, I spasmed and shook and I must have blacked out for a moment, because when I opened my eyes, Ross was sprawled on top of me.

"Merina, you are quite a woman," and then he rolled off of me, his cock withdrawing from my ass with cum from him and Peter leaking from my stretched asshole.

Suddenly exhausted, I went to sit-up and just closed my eyes for a moment.

The next thing I knew, sunlight was streaming into the room and I heard voices; Ross, Brian, Barry, and Peter were all talking, opening my eyes I looked up.

They were all showered, shaved, wearing hotel robes.

"Good morning sleepy head, you look beautiful this morning," I knew how I must look.

'Liar, I am covered in cum, I have been fucked silly everyway possible, I must look horrible," I said smiling as I said it.

"Well Merina, we all think you are beautiful. Plus, the road is still closed and we are pretty sure that you haven't been fucked everyway possible just yet," Brian smiled.

Peter said, "We ran the bath for you, why don't you have a nice hot bath and wash all of that old cum off of you."

Ross added, "That way we can replace it with all new cum, are you up for more?"

Getting to my feet, I was stiff and sore, but already my pussy was tingling, "That sounds like a great way to spend a day."

Now a week later, thinking back on the first day and then the second day, it was an amazing experience and one that I wanted to do again and again.

Let people whisper and gossip, I want to experience that kind of desire and pleasure again and again, I don't care what people think.

Just yesterday, Peter asked me if I was up for a trip to the company retreat, he said, "The board of directors, all eight of them wanted to invite you to spend the weekend at their chalet, are you interested Merina?"

We leave in two days; I will let you know how it goes ...