A Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You little brat!" I said smiling. "Your pussy is perfectly fine and you knew it. In fact, it's the most perfect pussy I've ever seen."

"Really! Is it perfect?" She said smiling while she lay there biting her lower lip.

"Yes, you're perfect, baby!"

I kissed up Kali's stomach and then sat up. Kali shot forward and pulled my face towards hers. She pursed her lips together and we began to make up. I felt her tongue shoot into my mouth and then dart back. Back and forth our tongues played. I wrapped my hands around her naked butt and leaned back pulling her into a straddle position on me. Her wet and naked pussy leaked onto my pants and left a smear of slime as she ground her pelvis down. I felt her little hands travel to my pants's button and zipper and she undid my pants. She pulled my pants down my legs and I helped kick them off. Kali smirked with a seductive smile as she brought her face to my crouch. She ran her fingernails along my navel and then slowly began to peel my underwear off.

"Let's see what's in here," she said seductively.

I really should have stopped her. I mean what kind of sick twisted dad lets his daughter see his raging hard cock. But she was also one of the sexiest little minxes I've ever seen and I wanted nothing more than to pound her silly. My underwear slowly was pulled over my cock until the big pink head was freed allowing for my cock to bounce up. Kali pulled my underwear off to the floor. Her knees were at my feet and her hands were on my legs. My daughter's blue eyes were glued onto my massive cock.

"Holy shit, dad! That's huge!" 

Kali brought her hand to her wet pussy and began to slowly massage her slit. 

"How the fuck is this suppose to get inside my little pussy when I can barely get my finger in there?" She asked as she pushed a finger into her folds. 

My mind reeled at the thought of pushing my cock into her tight teen snatch. 

"Hypothetically speaking, of course," she said, smirking.

She reached out with her other hand and grabbed my shaft base. She gave my cock a squeeze causing precum to leak out the top. She rubbed her soft fingers over my balls and gave those a squeeze too. 

"This is the biggest cock I've ever seen!" She said, biting her lower lip and then staring up at me. 

"Why don't you just start by getting to know it," I said. "We can think of this as a sex ed class."

Kali laughed.

"I think I found the penis here," She said, wiggling my cock. "Should I see what happens when a girl strokes it? Let's experiment!"

I pulled the back of her head closer to my cock and then taking my dick in my hand I tapped it against her face. My dick was about as long as her head. 

"You said you've sucked dick before, so let's see what you learned in school."

"I have," Kali said as she sat up with good posture pressing her tits out. "But I've never sucked anything this big! I don't know if it'll even fit in my mouth."

"Should we find out?"

Kali smiled and sniffed at the underside. She opened her full lips and let her pink tongue come out to lap at my shaft. Slowly she licked up the shaft like it was a lollipop until she got to the top. She then opened her mouth and gave my head licks like she was a cat lapping up milk. My cock was throbbing. My hand rubbed her cheek.

"Stick your tongue out," I demanded. 

Kali's pink tongue came out. I tapped my cock up and down on it making wet smacking sounds. Then I slowly put the crown in her mouth and said, "Close your lips and suck on it, baby."

She did. I grabbed the back of her head and slowly pulled her forward. Her lips went wide as they stretched around my cock. Her eyes stared at mine with a little fear and a little excitement. My cock made it to the back of her mouth when I felt her mouth tighten. Her eyes rolled up to the whites. I pulled it back out slowly.

"Good girl! You're making daddy's cock feel really good."

A line of drool ran from my cock to Kali's lips. She grabbed my cock and licked my balls and my under shaft again. 

"Tongue out!" I demanded and she obeyed.

I spanked her tongue again with my fat cock. Suddenly, I hear my phone ringing. I reached over to check it. It was Susan. Of course! I never called her to tell her Kali wasn't coming home. 

"Hold on Kali, it's your mom. We forgot to tell her about your flight."

I clicked the answer button.

"Hi Susan."

"Is Kali there?"

"Yes, yes. I totally forgot to call you. She's here with me and we're completely snowed in. There are no flights going today and the highway is closed."

"Why didn't you call me?" My ex asked on the other end. 

Kali gave a sly smile and then took me back into her mouth slowly sucking on my head while staring down at my cock.

"I ummm, well I meant too," I said weakly as I watched my cock disappear into my daughter's mouth. 

My wife was talking but I was finding it hard to follow as I watched my daughter try and take me deeper. A loud sound of wet smacking was filling the background. Kali's hand was rhythmically squeezing my balls as her other hand rocked back and forth over her clit.

"What's that sound?" My ex asked.

"Kali's prepping food."

"Can I talk to her?"

"Hold on." I placed a hand over the phone. "Your mom wants to talk. Can you stop for a second?"

"But it's so naughty, daddy?" Kali whispered. "I can't believe you're talking to Mom while I suck you off." 

She went back to pushing my dick in her mouth. She placed both hands on my crouch and then pushed her head until she gagged and coughed causing spit to fly out on my pubes.

"I think she's busy." I said. 

"Just put her on, Dan."

I put the phone to Kali's ear. She popped off my cock and began to lick my head. God, I hoped my ex couldn't put those pieces together.

"What is it, mom?"

"I got your ticket moved to Wednesday. That's the earliest I could get."

"Oh, that's great news!" Kali said smiling as she began to suck on my balls.

"How are you doing? How's Dan treating you? Is he giving you attention? Or is he spending all his time with his new girlfriend?"

"We're having a great time," Kali said, winking at me. "Just some solid father daughter bonding time." 

Kali squeezed my cock and pushed her head down until she gagged. 

"Well, I'm glad you two are getting along. What is that sound? Are you eating? Can you just put your food down for a second while I'm talking to you"

"But I'm sooo hungry for it!" Kali whined and then bobbed on my dick again.

"Jeez, you need to slow down when you eat and it's not good manners to talk and eat."

My hand wrapped around her ponytail and helped her bob faster.

"God, you are a loud smacker! Eat with your mouth closed."

"Et es cosed," Kali said around my cock.

I could feel her warm breath travel into my groin as she spoke around my dick.

"Okay sweetheart, clearly this is a bad time. I'll let you go then."

"Bah, bah" Kali tried to say with her mouth still full of my cock. 

I hung up and then grabbed the back of Kali's ponytail. I couldn't take it anymore. Slobber was running down my cock and my balls were aching. I began to push at a fast steady rate into Kali's mouth hearing her cough and sputter as she tried to breathe. Kali lifted her hands up on my hips like she was trying to signal for me to slow down. My cock started pulsing.

"Oh, daddy's almost there, baby!" I moaned. 

Kali brought one hand to my shaft and squeezed and her other hand went to her pussy where she sunk a finger into it. My cock started throbbing in waves. 

"Uhhh, cumming!" I hollered as jets of semen began to splatter Kali's throat. 

I pushed her head down and felt a pop as my cock pushed deep into her throat. Her throat bulged outwardly as it filled with my huge cock. My cock was smothered by her throat's tightness and Kali started frantically pounding on my groin to come up for air. Her eyes rolled back and tears poured out. I savored the tight feeling of her choking throat as my cock spasmed uncontrollably. I let her up as my cock kept spewing in her mouth. Kali pulled off my cock and coughed globs of cum and spit all over my cock, pubes and legs. Spit and cum ran down her chin and her eyes were still watering. I squeezed the base of my shaft and pumped the last remnants onto my daughter's cheeks and then smeared my cock across her lips like she was a towel.

"Jesus, dad! That was a bit too rough!" She said frowning. 

"I'm sorry, baby" I pulled her by her biceps up to me and wiped my cum off her chin. I then began to kiss her deeply. I felt her relax completely in my arms and melt into me.

"That's okay, That was probably the hottest thing I've ever done," she said. 

Her hand reached down and squeezed my still solid cock causing white globs of semen to ooze out. My left hand reached under her shirt and began to squeeze her young supple breasts. I hooked a finger on the front of her tank top and peered down her shirt to get my first good viewing of my daughter's perky tits. God, they were perfectly round and supple. 

"That was fucking hot," I replied. "But we should probably stop there."

Now that I had cum, the guilt began to set in. What I had just done had crossed every line I thought I had and every line a father should have. I glanced down at my daughter's still wet bald pussy. Jesus, I want to feel what it's like in there, I thought. That has to be the tightest looking pussy on the planet. I then glanced up at her face, her chin still glistening with my cum, her hair was off to a funny angle from me grabbing it, and her naked lower half. This was my daughter. My daughter! And I had just cum forcefully down her throat. I had shoved my hard cock down her throat and made her choke on it. I had licked at her teenage pussy like I was eating my favorite food. I could have been caught by answering the phone to my ex while my daughter was blowing me. I had lost myself to carnal pleasure and had failed miserably as a father. I cast my eyes away with guilt. 

"Dad, it's okay," Kali said softly. "I wanted this. I've wanted this for a while."

"I'm sorry, Kali. This was a mistake. I should never have gotten carried away." 

"Dad..."

"No, look a father should never have sexual relations with her daughter. It's wrong on so many levels."

"I don't care. I love you and I want you to love me too," Kali said and reached her hand to my cheek. "I know you're a sexual being. I am too. I want to bond with you through touch. Why can't we both make each other feel good?"

"Because, dads and daughters can't do that."

"Says who?"

"Me."

"You just fucked my throat, and you seemed pretty into it."

"I know. But this can't lead anywhere good."

"It just led somewhere wonderful."

She sat next to me on the couch and placed her head on my chest and hugged me. Here we were, me naked from the lower half with my now deflated dick lazily flopped on its side against my thigh, and Kali also naked from the lower half curled into me. The snow fell softly outside in the window frame. I turned my head and kissed the top of her head. 

"You're a wonderful daughter. I'm sorry I suck at being a dad," I said. 

"You don't suck. You make me feel special," Kali responded.

I softly removed her embrace and pulled my pants back on. 

"You should get dressed," I said and then I left the room. 

Our dinner was quiet. Kali could tell I was in pain from the guilt. She tried cheering me up and making me laugh, but I stayed pretty quiet. She also tried to kiss me multiple times on the lips and to sneakily reach around and grab my cock all of which I blocked. She was acting somewhere between an immature girl and a loving partner. The snow was still falling and we were still trapped in the house together. I needed to get her out of here. I needed to control myself. The storm was still raging when I went to bed. 

In the middle of the night I woke to my door opening. I knew it was Kali. She crawled slowly into my bed and found her way under the covers to curl up against me. I should have forced her out, but her warm body against mine felt too good. I flipped her around to spoon her and nuzzled my face against her shoulder.  My arms reached around her and softly stroked her hands. I could feel her butt against my groin and I slowly stiffened. I felt her little butt wiggle in pleasure. 

"Kali, stop," I whispered. 

"What?" She said innocently. "At least part of you is not down anymore." 

I chuckled and lightly patted her butt. I couldn't help myself and squeezed her butt cheek. Slowly I fell back asleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke slowly to a strange feeling. I quickly open my eyes and can see a lump of a human body in the sheets. I push the covers up to look down beneath them. Kali smiles mischievously at me. She has pulled my briefs down and is holding my rock hard cock in her hand. Her little fingers wrap around the veiny girth of my cock. She reaches her other hand to my chest and lightly scratches down.

"Kali, stop," I say firmly. "We're not doing this anymore."

Kali smiles at me, bites her tongue between teeth to the side, and then licks my cock head.

"You don't want me to do this?" She asks as she keeps licking my cock.

She bobs her head to take me down in her mouth. When she comes back up and pops my cock out of her mouth with a smack she asks, "Or that?"

She smiles at me like she had just said the most entertaining thing in the world as she keeps pumping my cock in her hand slowly. I realize that Kali is shirtless and her perfect breasts are slowly wiggling as she moves. She has the cutest little pink nipples and her perky young breasts are the perfect shape. 

"Kali! Come on, stop. We can't do this," I say weaker this time. 

I reach down to try and pry her fingers off my cock, but she takes my hand and pulls my fingers into her mouth to suck on them. My cock twitches and precum oozes out of the slit. 

"You're rock hard. Let me just help you deflate this first," she says and then begins to suck on my mushroom head to clean the precum off. 

She checks her work before diving further down on my cock. I groan in pleasure and instinctively buck my hips into her face causing my cock to drive further down her mouth. She coughs and sputters.

"Careful there tiger! You don't want to choke me with this huge cock of yours do you?" She laughs. 

"Actually..." I mumble. 

I am too far gone in desire now to turn back. 

"Okay, but this is the last time. We need to stop doing this."

"Doing this?" She asks as she sucks on my head.

"Yes, it needs to end," I say softly as I brush her hair back from her eyes.

"Okay, okay. Let me just help you out first," Kali says smirking. "And then we'll stop. No, tight pussy for you. Or deep throating. Although, ponder this last blowjob as a sample of what could come if you let me board with you during college."

Oh man! Having Kali around to suck my dick would be heaven on Earth. I reach down and squeeze her soft teen breasts and pinch her nipple. Kali smiles at me with bright eyes as she returns to trying to get my cock into her throat. I might have had better blowjobs with those more experienced, but the sheer exuberance and the fact that she is my daughter is driving me wild. 

"I don't know where you learned this baby, but I'm loving it!"

"I've had some practice, but always with you in mind, Daddy," She says, flapping her eyelashes at me.

I move my hands to grab her head between my hands. I hold her there as I slowly push my cock deeper into her mouth. Her lips go wide, her nostrils flare as she tries to draw breath, and her eyes tear up and roll up as I push my cock deeper yet. Her jaw begins to quiver as she gags causing her throat to constrict around my cock. I hold her still and push yet deeper. Suddenly, panic fills her eyes and she pats my hands. I pull back right as she begins to cough and heave. Spit and precum drool out of her mouth all over my crouch.

"Jesus! Dad I don't think I can get that all the way down. I'm trying, but your cock is fucking long!" 

"You're doing such a good job, baby!"

"That's because I love sucking your cock, daddy!" She sings as she slaps my meaty cock on her wet tongue.

Kali sits up and straddles my hips. She still has her pastel pink underwear on. She leans forward to kiss me. Our tongues dance. I suck on her lower lip. Kali holds my cock and keeps pumping it.

"Do you like it when your daughter's naughty?"

"You fucking know it!"

My hand reaches down and begins to massage her mound through her underwear.

"Do you like shoving your fat daddy cock into my throat?" she asks as she squeezes my cock and then she starts to grind her panty-clad pussy on my cock.

"Oh god, you drive me wild baby!"

"Mhhh! I love your cock, daddy! I want to feel it in me. I want you!" 

Her hips rock harder against me. Her panties are drenched. 

"Oh fuck! Baby I can't do that," I say but my hands are on her hips helping her grind against me.

"Come on daddy. Don't you want to stick your huge cock into my tiny little tight pussy? You don't know how tight I am, daddy," she purrs as she whispers into my ear.

Her perfect perky boobs are rubbing along my chest. I groan and bend forward to suck on her perfect breasts. My hands pull at her hips to rock her harder along my cock.

"That's it, daddy. Suck on your little girl's tits." 

She reaches down and moves her panties to the side so her wet lips can slide against my cock without any fabric in the way. 

"Mhhh! I love your rock hard cock. I love my dad's sexy dick!"

"Baby, you're fucking killing me!" 

Her vagina runs over my hard cock and her pussy lips are being pressed open by my meat. My tip caught slightly against her slit and started to press in. She moans and presses down and my cock pops out and runs along her slit again. I need to bury my raging cock in her.

"Come on, Daddy. Fuck me already. Fuck your daughter's tight little pussy with that huge cock of yours. Make me your bad girl." 

"Where did you learn to talk like that?"

"I read a lot of erotica, daddy. Mostly daddy/daughter stories."

I push her back onto her back and begin to kiss down her torso. I kiss her perfect breasts. I kiss her perfect taught stomach. I admire her thin stomach and mildly flaring hips. I kiss her hip bone. I kiss her panty clad soaked pussy. I push the fabric over and kiss her dripping smooth pussy. I slowly pull her underwear off and kiss down her smooth legs until she is completely naked under me. 

"Mhhh! That feels so good. Don't stop," my daughter moans.

There she is, my daughter, naked as the day she was born and soaking wet. She withers and wiggles her hips. She squeezes her teenage breasts and purrs at me. She meows like a cat under me. Her silky blonde hair is matted all around her head. She is perfect. She is the perfect sexy little teenage vixen that I am about to take. I am going to take her virginity. Her innocence. Or if she still has any. 

"Daddy! Make love to me!"

My daughter smiles at me as I stand above her with my rock hard cock dripping a line of precum down onto her leg. I push her legs up to spread her cute little pink pussy and tap my fat cock against it. I run my cock along her folds. My cock goes all the way up to her belly button when my balls are at her lips. I savor the vision of my huge cock running along her tiny smooth vagina lips.

"Jeez, daddy! Is that going to fit inside me? I dunno how it's going to get in?" She asks nervously as she props up on her elbows.

"You were made for this," I tell her as I begin to press my cock head against her clit.

"Shouldn't we put a condom on you? Mom won't let me use birth control." Kali says.

Fuck! My condoms are too far away right now. I really should get them. I can't impregnate my teenage daughter.