A Perfect Storm

Story Info
A father resists his daughter's temptation while snowed in.
11.5k words
4.62
186.4k
411
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to someone bouncing painfully onto my legs and feet. 

"Get up, sleepy head! It's snowing outside!" said a sweet cheery voice.

I slowly opened my eyes as the bouncing continued. My daughter Kali was rising high above me with a huge smile on her face.

"Aren't you a bit old to be acting like this?" I ask her. " Come on, stop jumping."

"It's snowing, Daddy!" She practically sang. "You know what that means, right?"

"Oh shit," I said, realizing that I wasn't going to be able to get my daughter to the airport in time.

"Shoshhh, Daddy!" Kali said as she placed a small finger over my lips. "You can't curse around your daughter."

"Hey, knock it off will you," I said, swatting her hand away from my face. "Shouldn't you have your clothes on and be ready to go?"

She was wearing a small pink tank top and I couldn't help but notice she didn't have a bra on since her perky nipples were pressing the fabric outwards. She was wearing only her panties that hugged her folds and long gray knit socks that went over her knees. Her beauty always astonished me and she was only getting prettier everyday. Things were easier for me before she filled out. Now, being her father I had to be a little more careful around her. 

"No, sir!" She said in a fake military voice. "There's no way we can make the flight. The highways are closed. It's the worst storm in a decade."

"You sound pretty excited."

"I am!" She blurted out with a smile. "Now we can spend even longer together."

The last several years I really hadn't seen much of my daughter. My wife and I split up since she caught me cheating on her. The two of them moved across the country, my ex remarried and had two new kids, and I get about a week with my daughter per year. Now that Kali was over 18 years old, at least I could see her more. 

The truth is that the final affair that broke the haystack was one of many and my wife had learned of only one before. You could say I have a sex addiction since I clearly have been finding new partners on about a weekly basis. My current partner Sierra and I have an understanding. She lets me fool around as much as I want, and likewise, I let her. My life revolves around the chase and the thrill of sex. 

The last week with my teen daughter was tough. I saw Sierra only once and the sex was short lived. I was hoping my feelings for my daughter would be different. That I wouldn't feel any sexual thoughts towards her like I do with other women, but unfortunately that just isn't the case. Every hug I give or snuggle we have while watching TV is a chance of arousal for me. I can't seem to shake the idea that this beautiful young woman is off limits. I'm not sure if my daughter has noticed my tiptoeing around hugging her too much or my arousal when she lays her head across my lap while on the couch, but she keeps on trying to break the touch barrier down.

"I guess I should count myself lucky to have this time with you. Are all the roads closed, have you checked?"

My daughter plopped down onto me. Her legs curled next to me and she dropped her arms over my chest like an exhausted dog.

"I dunno, I haven't checked. I'm just super excited for our snow weekend together!" 

Her bright pink lips displayed a huge smile and her blue eyes were lit up. 

"One week wasn't long enough," she sighed.

"I know. I'm glad we get to spend some more time together, too."

I grabbed my phone and sat slightly up. The covers fell down my bare chest as I propped myself on pillows to Google the conditions. 

"Jeez, 6 feet of snow. Holy shit! We're not built for that here. Looks like everything's closed." 

Slowly I realized what that meant. 

"You know I live several miles from the store, I hope we have enough food here. I don't even think Sierra can make the drive up the hill here."

"Oh good, that means I get you all to myself," Kali said as she lay her head down on my stomach. 

Her silky blonde hair fell over her face onto my stomach.

"We better call your Mom and warn her. She's not going to be very happy." 

I placed a hand on her head and slowly petted her hair. Kali seemed to lightly purr like a cat while I did that. Her hand moved ever so softly to touch my own. 

"This is nice," she said quietly. 

"Sure is, kid. It's nice to get some quality time with you."

Kali rolled over until she laid across my lower half and propped her head up in her hands and her elbows dug lightly into my hips. 

"So can we make a big breakfast!"

"Definitely!"

"Can we make banana pancakes?"

"You got it!"

"With extra blueberries and strawberries."

"We better check what's in the fridge."

"Yay! Let's go make some breakfast!"

Kali bounded up and pulled my sheets and blankets off.

"Whoa! Careful there!" I chastised. 

"What! Let's go make breakfast!"

"Okay, okay, but be careful. You can't just rip my sheets off like that."

"Why not?" She asked naively. 

"Because!"

"Because why?" She asked again with a smirk. 

She rolled her eyes down and took a glance at my briefs. 

"Afraid I might see something, I'm not supposed to?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

I was a little shocked to say the least. 

"No!, Well yes...What if I was naked?"

"Are you usually? Naked, that is, while you sleep?"

"Kali, this isn't something I'm discussing with you, my daughter..." I shook my head. "Look, men wake up differently than women."

"With boners?" She giggled.

"Yes, with boners. Blood rushes to our penises while we sleep and so it takes a minute for everything to deflate sometimes.

"Huh, does yours not work then?" Kali asked all innocent-like.

"No, my penis works just fine, thank you. Sierra finds it more than suitable. But I'm not going into that. You got lucky that things calmed down already, but I don't want you doing that. You hear me."

"Yes, Daddy. I won't pull the blankets off of you until your penis calms down," Kali said smirking. "I'm glad it still works though, maybe you'll give me a new sister at some point."

"Got damn it! Stop being a brat. Don't talk about your father's privates. And put some clothing on missy," I said roughly. "I might be your father, but you can't just prance around the house in your underwear showing yourself off like that."

I pulled her up by the arm off the bed, turned her towards the door, and gave her butt a good smack to send her off down the hall. I could see her little bubble butt jiggle with the spank. She walked slowly down the hall and I could see her hand softly rubbing her butt where a light red welt was starting to show on her pale skin. 

I walked into the kitchen several minutes later to find my daughter already at the helm. She had put on a cozy looking sweater that didn't quite go below her taut stomach where I could see her belly button piercing, and she had tight gray yoga pants on that seemed to dive endlessly into her ass crack. 

"Are you planning on doing some yoga later?" I asked.

"Ahuh," she nodded. "But right now I'm focusing on making the perfect banana pancakes."

She wiggled her hips.

"Do you like them?"

"Pancakes?"

"No, my new yoga pants?"

"Oh, sure. They look good on you."

"I am a robot! Computing....Computing, those look good on you," Kali mocked me with a giggle. "I think they make my butt look nice, but mom hates it when I wear them."

"Well she's always been a bit of a prude."

"But you're more into female liberation?" She responded mockingly.

I laughed. 

"I'm not here to judge you on what you want to wear. Unless you're hopping up down on me in your underwear."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Come on, Kali. There are certain boundaries with parents and children."

"What, I'm your daughter. I should be free to walk around in my underwear or even naked. Families aren't going to sexualize anything."

"That's irrelevant. I just don't need you walking around dressed in nothing around me. I think it's mildly inappropriate. I don't think we should be the nude family, it gives off weird vibes to others."

"Don't you go to nude beaches with Sierra?"

"We have."

"And that's alright?"

"Sure, a bunch of adults can be naked around each other. We aren't there to judge or sexualize people's bodies."

"Okay, well what if I was there at the same time as you. Both of us naked?"

My brain flashed some images of the scene. Kali standing nude in the sun smiling at me and telling me to come play in the water with her as her little bubble butt bounces away.

"Hmm. Okay that would take some getting used to."

"See you're the one sexualizing it."

"Look, you're my daughter. I want you to wear modest outfits. Call me protective."

"You want me to wear nun outfits? Jeez, you're acting like Mom. Who are you being protective from when it's only you and me?"

She had placed all the ingredients into a big bowl and was leaning into the counter and sticking her butt out. My eyes kept stealing glances at her shapely ass. Her cheeks jiggled ever so slightly as she stirred the batter. Oh man, I wish I had Sierra here to take my mind off of sex. She'd give me a blowjob or fuck me silly upon request, and since Kali had been visiting I'd only seen Sierra once. My body was going into overdrive trying to keep my libido in check.

"I'll make some coffee. Do you want any?"

"I'd love some, but only with milk. I'm not like you, Dad. I can't drink that stuff black."

"You got it." 

When we sat down to eat I found Kali's feet playing under the table with mine. She was very needy this trip especially for touch. I had to alter my mind to think of this touch in just a pure loving way instead of anything else. 

"Dad, how come you never moved out East to be closer to me?" She asked pretty seriously. 

"Well, I guess my job is here and I wasn't sure if I could find one in New York. Also all my friends live here."

Kali played with her food on the plate by using the fork to push her cut up pancake around.

"So is that more important to you than being near me?"

"What! Baby, you know I love you."

"Then how come I only see you once a year?"

"That's how your mom made it happen."

"But you could have come out after us."

"Maybe, but it wouldn't have been easy. Plus there were still legal amounts of time I could spend with you."

"Mom's new family with Scott and their two new kids dwarf everything. I feel like a shadow or a spider on the wall watching." 

Kali's words made my stomach clench with sadness. I scooted my chair next to hers and reached over to place an arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a tight embrace with her head buried in my chest.

"I'm sorry, baby. You're anything but that to me. I wish I could spend more time with you. Maybe you can come out here for college."

Kali looked up with tears in her eyes. A small smile broke through. 

"Really! Could I come here?"

"Of course you can. Where you go is up to you. And you already know that I'm paying for it. It's not up to your mother."

Kali stood up and plopped her butt into my lap and draped her arms around my neck.

"You mean that? Can I really?"

"Baby, of course," I said and wrapped my hands around her waist to keep her from sliding off my lap. 

She was surprisingly light still. But I guess my 6' and 180 pounds is nearly double her 5'3" and around 100 pounds. Kali rested her head on my shoulder and breathed slowly into my ear. I think she just enjoyed being held by her father. 

Eventually we got up, cleaned the dishes and went out to the living room. Kali did her morning yoga routine and I read. I tried to keep my eyes from staring at her butt while she did puppy dog poses and cat cows. She got on her back and did happy baby and I found it hard not to look at her camel toe. Those pants were tight. I see why her mom didn't like them, I however, did like them. 

"Dad, do you want to join me?"

I looked down at my daughter who was on all four. I could clearly see down her shirt at her youthful breasts. I tried to keep my eyes up, but the cleavage was so enticing.

"No, it's fine. I'm going to keep reading."

"We could do some acro yoga?"

Oh man, and then I'd be having my daughter's tight body all over mine as I man-handled her. I knew I needed to skip that.

"Maybe another time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that evening, after dinner, Kali is sitting with me on the couch. 

"Dad, umm" she slowly pushed her foot around as she gathered her words. "I feel like I need to talk to someone about something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, ummm, you know mom's pretty religious so she won't really talk with me about it," she said and her eyes flicked to mine and away.

"About what?"

"Sex..." she let it linger in the air. 

My stomach squirmed.

"Sure, what do you want to know?" I said feeling a little awkward.

"Well, I want to know how you're supposed to do it, and do it safely."

"Okay, make sure he uses a condom. Take birth control," I responded dully.

"Come on! That's about as lazy an explanation is as my Catholic school taught. Look, I know mom said you were cheating on her. I know you have had a lot of sex," Kali went on while her fingers felt around the couch top. "I've been fooling around with a few boys and I thought I should figure out what I need to do before losing virginity."

"Oh!" I responded with my cheeks flushing. 

I was happy she was still a virgin. I felt weirdly protective. I could see Kali's cheeks were also pink. 

"Okay, what have you done so far?"

"Oh, ummm... I didn't think you'd ask that," she responded. 

"Okay, maybe I don't need to know."

"No, it's nice to have someone to talk to about it. So there's a boy named Asher who is in my class. We've made out, and....um...well, I gave him a handjob."

"Oh," the thought of my daughter's sexuality was a hard pill for me to swallow. 

Of course, my mind went to the imagery involved. 

"Is that not safe?"

"Well, actually hand play from him or you is probably pretty safe. You'd be unlikely to get anything."

"What do you mean get something? Like AIDS?"

"Sort of, AIDS is certainly one type of STD a person could get."

"Oh, I don't really know much about STDs, they only taught me abstinence in school."

"That school sounds like garbage. STD's are sexually transmitted diseases. Oral, anal or regular sex increase those odds, especially without protection."

Kali gulps slightly. 

"Okay, well there's also an older guy who I've done some stuff with."

"How much older? And what kind of stuff?"

"He's in college."

"Seems a bit old for you."

"Maybe, he's kind of dick too. He's taken me to several parties and tried to have sex with me, even though I said I wanted to wait."

"Okay, that is not cool. No one should be pushing you into something you don't want. What happened between you?"

"Well, I did give him head a few times. Without condoms."

"Oh, Kali, this might be a bit too much detail."

"Can you get pregnant if a penis just touches the outside?"

"The outside?"

"Like if he drags his dick across my clit."

I pictured my daughter naked and her pussy exposed as a big dick rubbed around it. The thought caused my face to flush and for blood to start working its way to my penis.

"KALI! Come on, I can't hear this."

"Seriously, who am going to ask Gram," she said referring to her stepfather.

I certainly didn't want Kali talking to him about this.

"Not really, but you could get an STD. Did he ejaculate on you?"

"Oh. No, he came in my mouth. How would I know if I got an STD?"

God, the very thought of my daughter swallowing cum was making my head spin.

"Well, you'd be able to see some red bumps or sores."

"My vagina has some dots on it sometimes." She looked mildly scared. 

Kali tightened her thighs around her wrists.

"I think that's pretty normal."

"I dunno, Ben has slept around a lot. What if he gave me something?"

"Baby, you should book a doctor appointment if you're worried."

"No way! Mom always sets those up for me. Could... could you look?"

I was thrown way off by that question.

"What! No!"

Kali placed a hand on my knee. 

"I'm your daughter. Can't you just do a quick peak? You've seen me naked plenty of times."

"Yeah, when you were like 3 years old." 

"Daddd," Kali whined. "Please, what if he gave me something?"

"No way, just get an appointment when you get home. It wouldn't be appropriate for me to look at you there."

"Dad! Please! I'm really scared about it!" Kali said nervously while biting her lower lip. "I've seen some bumps down there and tried Googling about them."

I sighed out. Was this normal of daughters to ask? I had been such a shitty dad all my life, maybe this was something normal fathers would do.

"Okay, I'll take a quick peak." 

Kali beamed a bright smile at me. "Thanks, Dad!"

She pushed her pants down to her ankles and exposed her smooth legs. She then quickly put her thumbs under her panties and pulled them clean off. I don't know how I was expecting it to go down, but seeing my daughter naked from the waist down was not what I thought would happen. Her pussy was completely bald and smooth. Her clit was about medium sized and her lips were folded so not much excess was exposed. It was perhaps the perfect pussy and it was right there in front of me but it belonged to my beautiful daughter. Kali leaned back, sticking her hips up and staring at me with big eyes. 

"Are you going to look?" She asked.

"Oh, right!" 

I leaned forward and could smell her sweet scent. I placed my hands on her upper smooth thighs and tilted her pelvis so I could see her sweet pussy closer. She was so exposed to me. Although this was my daughter I was extremely turned on, maybe more than I had ever been. My cock was rock hard at this point. I couldn't believe my daughter was so exposed to me. Her vagina was smooth and perfect and I didn't want to stop looking. I slowly rubbed my right hand forward across her thigh until it lay right above her pussy. I glanced up at Kali and could see her chest was rapidly rising and falling causing her perky tits to press against her pink tank top. My thumb trailed over her lips.

"I'm just feeling for anything," I mumbled.

I really should have ended it there, since her vagina was clearly just fine, but I didn't know if I'd ever get this chance again to examine my daughter's perfect pussy up close. I stroked my thumb to her slit and pulled her pussy slightly open to peer inside. She shivered in delight. A wet glob came slowly out of her slit. She was aroused. I looked up at her face and could see her tongue pushed out between her teeth to the side. One skinny arm was behind her head and the other was grabbing her blonde ponytail. The brat was clearly enjoying it. It was all a ploy to get me looking at her little pussy. My thumb rolled up and found her clit. I gave it a soft stroke and heard Kali moan. 

"That feels good, daddy!" She purred. "Do you see anything wrong with it?"

My thumb played her clit again. 

"I dunno. I see some fluids coming out, so I just wanted to check a little more."

"Okay, daddy."

My cock was now bursting in my pants. I wanted to pull my pants off and shove my dick into her, but she was my daughter. My teenage daughter. The one I reared and raised. God, she was young, but she was clever and sly, and she had blossomed into such a sexy girl. She was every man's dream. My index finger now lazily strummed her hardened clit. I began flicking it gently causing her to gasp. My face had somehow gotten closer. Before I knew what I was doing, my tongue reached out and licked her slit. Kali moaned and grabbed my hair. 

"Oh fuck! Daddy, that feels incredible! Don't stop!" She moaned. 

My tongue began to lap at her smooth pink pussy. My hand traveled up her tight abs, slid under her pink tank top, and reached for a handful of her perky tits. They felt like perfect C cups. My finger and thumb pinched her hard nipple causing her to gasp. Everything was suddenly on limits and I couldn't stop myself. Everything I had ever subconsciously wanted to do was now on the table. My tongue began to play with her clit and I could feel Kali whither and squirm below me. She tasted sweet and more fluid began to leak out of her and run down my chin. My tongue pushed into folds and drank from her fluids. I lapped at her clit and sucked on it. I kept this up until I felt her shiver and jerk. Her toes curled and her back arched. She patted at my head to make me stop and then just lay there breathing hard. I had successfully gotten my daughter off.