All Comments on 'A Perfect Summer Day Ch. 01'

by lexi89

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
rewrite it

Rewrite a generally fair story and remove the anal sex, it kills the full plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore Half The Previous Comment

Yes, your story needs some editing, (for clunky language), but the anal is fine. Four stars.

Maybe try working with one of Lit's volunteer editors next time...?

xx

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 13 years ago
Good First timer

I think it's agreed that you do need some work on your story but don't get discouraged. For your first one you did a good job building up to Lexi and Ava on the couch. Of course anal is good but then again, incorporate that along with alittle more pussy, clit and nipple play. Maybe for a future story, them taking a weekend and going camping where they can skinny dip, enjoy eachother around the fire. Anyway, good first story.

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Great story.

I dunno what everyone else is complaining about - I liked the story just fine. Sure, it could use a little fleshing out, but it was still well-paced and very erotic. Looking forward to reading more!

Confused about the 'brother/sister' tags at the bottom of the page, though. Upcoming, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice one realy good first story carn't wait til chapter 2. P.S don't listen to the nay sayers xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful first story.

I enjoyed reading this story & I can hardly wait to read the next chapter. Please post it soon.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
liocking my sister to a hard cumming

brilliant hot horny story love it. from start to finish. i hope you are planning more parts of this awesome story.

flipper2882flipper2882over 13 years ago

great story, sad that it ended, but waiting for more

masturbationinstructionmasturbationinstructionover 10 years ago

WOW!!!!!!!! you have got to finish this!!!!!!!!! i'm DYING to read more. you're AWESOME!!!!!! i wish i was in your family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous