A Perfect Thunderstorm Ch. 03

Story Info
Granddaughter is afraid of the storm.
5.4k words
4.38
9.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 09/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers

"Another almost perfect thunderstorm," I muttered to myself.

I was after all alone in my third-floor family room, enjoying watching the rain and the lightning through the wall made entirely of glass. The thunder made the glass rattle.

The only way the storm could be better was if my loving daughter was still visiting. She had been here just six weeks ago and had made love to me in my storm watching chair just like she had 18 years before. I wasn't sure whether or not she was really still afraid of thunderstorms, but it made no difference to our shared pleasure.

It had been another one-off experience though, since there were no more storms before she had flown home.

I found myself stroking my hard cock as I remembered how much my daughter loved making love in front of the window during the storm.

"I'm afraid of thunderstorms, Grandpa,"

I was startled. In my reverie, I had forgotten that my 18-year-old granddaughter had arrived to spend her work term living with me. I quickly tried to stuff my hardness back into my pants, but it still swelled out the fly as my granddaughter emerged at the top of the stairs, wearing only baby doll pajamas so translucent that when the room was illuminated by another flash of lightning, I could see that her reddish-brown nipples were hard. A glance down revealed that her pubic hair was neatly trimmed in the shape of an arrow pointing straight at her clit. Maybe my baby doll was not as innocent as I had imagined.

"Do you need a hug to feel better?"

She grinned widely and skipped the few steps to the middle of the room where I sat. Just as she reached my chair, the thunder crashed particularly vigorously, causing her to jump right into my lap. There was no doubt that my bulge was pressing against her from the bottom of her perfect tight little ass in front of her quim, which I discovered was already moist.

Before I could protest and point out that the chair could fit two if they were cozy, she wriggled her hips, grinding against my tool. With a sigh she lay back, head on my shoulder.

She felt great on my lap, so slight that she seemed weightless. When I wrapped my arms around her, there was just enough meat to give her womanly curves.

"What about that hug?"

She grabbed my hands and wrapped my arms around her lithe body. My heart beat faster. She did not stop there. Her hands guided my palms to her modest but shapely breasts.

The next time she writhed, my fingers teased those hard nipples. A shudder ran through my body. Her mother had proven that it was still difficult to share my lap during a thunderstorm without sex happening.

Another boom of sound quickly followed a bright flash in the sky. That startled her, making her jump up a bit off my lap, then settle back down. This movement caused the crown of my cock to free itself fully from my pants, throbbing right against the base of her gash. Only the flimsy fabric prevented it from piercing her pussy. She let out a long, contented sigh.

Things were moving much more quickly than they had with her mother.

The storm then rumbled in the distance. Her hips twitched, teasing my cock head. Maybe, I thought, that might slow things down. Despite having fucked my daughter during two storms 18 years apart, only her daughter's eagerness stopped me from halting this incident.

A little devil on my right shoulder whispered, "She might be young, but is still experienced. She knows what she wants. Give it to her."

The only angel on my left shoulder was my granddaughter, grinning up at me.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Your cock is probably more uncomfortable than I am."

Like her mother so many years ago, as the storm subsided, she seemed to doze as we sat there. My thumbs just slowly grazed her points.

The lull passed with the loudest thunderclap yet startling us both. This time, my entire length slid along the outside of her pajama bottom.

Without a word, she reached down and gently stroked my hardness just enough to say hello. She left her hand pressed against my shaft. To do that, she had to release my left hand, which automatically slid down her firm flat belly until the top of her shorts stopped my progress.

The inevitable lightning followed just then. Her thumb flicked across my slit. One of my fingers slid into her pants, stopping just above where her clit must be.

She moaned, wriggling harder. I could feel her wetness increasing as her womanhood bumped against my hardness.

Lifting her head, she offered her lips to mine. I still was resisting enough to just lightly kiss her, but she was having none of that. Her right hand cupped the back of my neck as her tongue slid between my lips to tease my teeth. That caused my jaw to drop open enough that her tongue found mine.

"Your mother likes to kiss my nose," I sighed as she came up for breath.

Oops, that was a mistake, telling her that I had engaged in less than innocent foreplay with her mother. Fortunately, she giggled.

"Mom always has been more into foreplay than I am. I'm mainly into fucking and sucking. Which would you like first?"

"We both have too many clothes on."

"I like it that way. Most of my sex has been in the backseat of cars, or other places we might be found out. I've become expert at disrobing just enough to be able to adjust my clothing quickly."

My finger teased her well-trimmed downward arrow of pubes.

She laughed. "Oh, I see, you want to see my gardening down there. I thought these jammies would have given you a good enough look."

She paused. My nails brushed the not so bushy bush.

"Are you wondering if I did it just for you? To let you know that I'm no virgin?"

She chuckled, and linked our mouths in another tongue twisting kiss before I could reply.

The next bolt of lightning caught me by surprise. That shifted her up, and my hand down, I discovered that her clit was throbbing as much as my cock.

The thunder was silent, and the only sound was rain striking the windows. My granddaughter's hand held mine in place.

"Touch my pearl. Play with it and make me come, please, Granddad, I need it so bad."

Playing with a wet pussy had been a passion of mine for over half a century, but other than my daughter, I had very little recent opportunity to indulge. There was no way that I could resist this little pixie.

Tentatively, I gave her pearl a single bobble with my thumbnail then slid my rigid fingers inside her panties and along her slit to the entrance to her cunt. Yes, I thought of it by that point as a cunt, even though she was my kin, because she might be blood, but she was also obviously a wanton slut who wanted what I had to give. My cock throbbed in anticipation.

"Wait a second," she muttered, "let me give you more room."

She levered herself just enough up off my lap that when she sat down, my hardness was pressed up against her ass, not her cunt. I did not mind that at all, especially as she squirmed to position me deep between her buttocks. I sighed a bit when she sat still.

The lightning was faint and far away as she kissed the side of my neck and nibbled an earlobe.

"Now, carry on making me come."

"Didn't you pack a vibrator?"

"Sure. Two of them in fact, but right now I need the sensation of you touching my most sensitive parts."

"But it's so wrong."

"Now's a bit late for that, isn't it?"

My need to respond was interrupted by another thunderclap which made her jump in my lap, settling back with her ass cleavage pressing harder against my manhood. My baby finger somehow ended up in her cunt.

"Mmmm. I hope the thunder doesn't stop yet. I want to see if it can drown out my cries when I climax. Yes, Granddad, I am a screamer."

"Are my pants in your way? I can take them off."

Again, she barely raised her body off my lap, maintaining contact with my chest, cock and fingers as she slid the skimpy material down her pelvis and let them puddle on the floor. This time, two of my fingers instinctively slid into her quim.

The rain made the window like a mirror, and I had my first clear view of her naked loins. The cheeky trim of pubes made me grin still. I noted that her labia were engorged. I stroked down one side of them and up the other.

"Put your whole fist inside me. I want to feel full."

"You are so petite, won't that hurt?"

"Haven't you heard the expression 'hurts so good'? Assfucking is the same way."

THAT caught my attention. My granddaughter had confessed to loving sucking and fucking, but I had not imagined her liking it anally. Which used to be my wife's favourite style of fucking, and something her mother, my daughter, had revived my interest in.

I decided to wait for more thunder and lightning to fully fist her tight cunt.

"How about we take your top off so my free hand can play better with those puffy nipples of yours."

She instantly grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it over her head, tossing it somewhere behind us. I rewarded her by slipping a fourth finger inside her, so that everything but my thumb was thrusting past her labia into her vagina.

With my other hand, I tweaked a nipple. She was slender enough that I could stretch my hand and strum that nipple while flicking the other one.

"My, what big hands you have, Grandpa," she giggled.

"All the better to play you like a musical instrument, my dear."

"I love the tune you are playing."

She nibbled my neck, purring contentedly like a kitten. Her cunt was starting to gush.

Just then the thunder began again. I knew thunderstorms rolled through in waves about every fifteen minutes and intended to make the most of the time.

She was startled by a flash of light across the sky. I took advantage of that moment to fully fist her. Despite her demand for that invasion, she jumped enough to fully bury my shaft deep between her buttocks.

Her pussy was pulsating around my fist. She was moaning and groaning.

"Now make me come with your mouth, Grandad."

That required a rearranging, with her sitting in the big swivel chair, looking tiny in the space. Her hips balanced on the edge of the seat; her shoulders were tilted against the back. Which left me kneeling on the floor between her knees.

"Lick me first, then add some fingers."

I began by licking up the juices rolling down onto the seat. Then I teased the bottom edge of her opening before flattening my tongue and slurping all the way up to her clit in one motion. As I kissed up to her navel, I slowly reintroduced my fingers.

"You just love my arrow, dontcha Granddad?"

I was too busy rolling my tongue in the divot of her belly button to answer. I suspect however that she approved of what I was doing as she took my hair in her fists and dragged my lips first to one nipple then the other.

As another lightning flash lit the room, she urged my mouth back downward. Her pubes tickled behind my ears as my lips closed around her clit. All the while, I increased the speed with which I shoved my fist into her cunt. I alternated between flicking the pearl with just the tip of my tongue with drawing it into my mouth to tease it with a bit of teeth. She writhed in the chair, her hips bouncing up off the seat.

I could feel her cunt beginning to contract around my hand. The next time she rose, I moved my little finger away from the fist, aiming it so that as she settled back down, that pinkie found her anus.

She groaned even louder.

"Yes. Fuck my ass with that finger. Make it ready for your cock."

Like an obedient servant, I pressed the top of the pinkie against my granddaughter's sphincter. The thunder almost drowned out the "pop" as that muscle stretched, giving me entry into her forbidden passage. I still found it hard to fathom that this barely legal teen could be so enthusiastic about ass play.

As the storm continued, I felt the energy growing within her. In a few minutes, a climax started up in her shoulders, shaking her chest and torso. Her hips danced around my ears. Her colon grasped my pinkie finger tightly then released.

Gradually, she calmed down, at the same time as the storm quieted. She was still gasping for air

"You even do that better than a woman, Grandad."

My head was spinning. Not only was my 18-year-old granddaughter sexually experienced, but she also seemed to be saying that she liked women. Was she bi? Or lesbian? Or just figuring things out? If the latter, she seemed willing to let me help with her research.

Or was she just teasing me? If that was the case, as far as I was concerned, I didn't mind at all and resolved to ride this train as far as she took it. My only worry was that if the storm passed, she might return to her room and stop playing.

"It's no fair that I got to come and your poor cock is just standing there poking out of your pants and aching. Does it hurt?"

"A little bit. Can you heal it?"

She had bragged about loving sucking, but I thought perhaps she had been putting up a brave front, not wanting to reveal how innocent she was as long as she could entice me into sharing my decades of experience with her. That idea passed quickly as she spun on my lap and slid to the floor between my knees.

"Let's release this monster."

She smoothly undid my belt, the button on my pants. The zipper was already open. I raised my hips and she tugged until my pants fell to the floor.

"It looks even bigger fully exposed, Grandad."

"Worried you might not be able to deep throat it, honey? I'm fine with a hand job. Or maybe you can lick it like a lollipop then take the crown in your cheek as I come."

"I'm sure I can do better than that."

She lowered her head and kissed the tip of my cock, followed by sticking the tip of her tongue in my pee slit.

"I can taste you already, Grandad. You don't taste different from my boyfriend, or his brother or father for that matter. I was afraid that you might taste old and mildewy. Now I have to decide if I want to taste your whole load or just a mouthful before I spray the rest in my face and chest. That's what my history teacher likes best, but he's barely older than Mom, no where near your age."

The feeling of her warm breath bathing my cock made me wriggle in my chair. She giggled.

"Don't want you coming too soon."

With her left hand, she made a circle of her thumb and forefinger, which she closed tightly around my root. This increased the ache, but I guess she knew it might be effective as a fleshy cock ring.

Just then the thunder resumed.

"Oh, I think the gods are telling me to talk less and suck more."

She lowered her head slowly, at first just taking my mushroom into her lips. She obviously had done this before, because though her teeth scraped the spongy flesh, it was just right to excite me without pain.

She paused like that for a moment as her free hand fondled my scrotum. Though she could no longer speak, I heard her sigh contentedly.

Her teeth slid down to nibble gently on the ridge that joined the head to my shaft. Part of me wished that she would hurry up and give me release. The rest of me was so filled with electricity it was almost as if I had been struck by lightning. That feeling I did not want to end, at least not quickly.

She bathed my glans with her tongue. Without further warning, she lowered her mouth down my shaft to where her fingers gripped my root, all in one smooth motion without hesitation. The only hint of teeth was the slightest rubbing against the swollen vein on the top of the shaft. That made me shudder even more. I prayed that I would not ejaculate before she had her fun- assuming that as she claimed, she loved cock sucking.

Having proven that she could deep throat my whole cock, she wriggled her tongue in a circle around my girth. As she raised her head back upwards, she continued bathing my shaft with her tongue, plus she was bouncing my balls in their sac.

As she bobbed up and down, I found that I really enjoyed the sight of her perfect little ass pistoning up and down in counter-time with her head. I thought to myself that her ass deserved a good spanking for being so wonderfully naughty, but then I wondered whether fucking that ass would accomplish more pleasure for me.

"Why not both?" the devil on my shoulder said. I chuckled out loud at that idea.

This caused her to briefly release my cock from her mouth just long enough to say "I'm glad you are having fun, Granddad, but I for one am taking this very seriously."

"Either you've had good teachers or a lot of practice."

Once again, she proved chatty.

"Or both?"

As she spoke, a brilliant flash of lightning made her jump. I was glad she was not sucking me at that moment, fearing a sharp bite from her mouth. Instead, she paused briefly to taste a bubble of precum that grew out my tip. Then she swallowed my shaft smoothly again.

"I hope you enjoyed that sample, because there is a lot more where that came from, and I'm very close to exploding in your mouth."

I watched the corners of her mouth curl into a smile. The hand cupping my balls relaxed. That confused me, since that had at least doubled my enjoyment of my first teenaged blow job in fifty years.

I was about to say something, until she raised one of those fingers to her mouth and slobbered a great gob of spittle onto it. This time when she ducked that hand under my taint, she inserted the tip of that wet finger inside my tight puckered rear opening. My turn to sigh at the wonderment of this young woman knowing that I found my ass to be very much of an erogenous zone.

Once more, she paused, maybe to see if I would protest, maybe to see if that stimulation was enough to make me fill her mouth with my ancient seed. Or, I feared, maybe she was reconsidering swallowing my load. If so, would she still get me off? Because I desperately needed release.

My concern was misplaced, as she proceeded to slowly ease the rest of her finger past my sphincter. With the digit fully inside my colon, she expertly located my prostate. She also relaxed the fingers forming her cock ring around my root. As happens when the prostate is stimulated, my seed surged up my shaft. Great gobs of goo filled her mouth, some seeping out the corners onto her chin. I could see her throat moving as she swallowed.

About half of my load had left my lance when she again closed her fingers around the base, stymying the flow. I ached so much that I thought she might be into denial torture, which had never been my thing.

Once again, my fears were erased when she aimed my tip at her chest and released the dam. Holding my shaft loosely in two fingers, she sprayed her chest with semen.

"It's like I'm trying to hold a fire hose."

When my flow slowed, she pumped my shaft twice, directing a spurt onto each swollen nipple.

"All done for now, I think. Will you lick me clean and then we can see if you can get hard enough again to fuck me, Grandad?"

Of course, I obeyed. I began with a kiss, exploring her cheeks and teeth for remnants of the load she had swallowed. Then I licked her chin clean.

"Oh, God, yes, Grandad, I'm almost ready to orgasm again already. Can you please touch my cunt?"

"I can do better than that."

As I licked my spunk off my granddaughter's chest, she dragged my groin in front of her face, turning me so that she could bob up and down on my cock as I cleaned her body. I recalled that she had spent many years studying gymnastics. That was a good thing or we would have fallen out of the chair. As it was, I feared we would break it and end up sprawled on the floor.

It did not take long before we both accomplished our goals. I felt her shiver in a smaller orgasm just before she steered my cock back to her groin.

I aimed my revived cock at her cunt. She was distracted by more lightning at the moment I pierced her pussy. I immediately proceeded to clean her nipples, feeling those nubbins grow in my mouth as I suckled them.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers
12