A Perfect Thunderstorm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was squirming in the chair, rotating her hips around my revived hardness. As the fresh wave of the storm beat against the windows, she started to lever her hips up and down, hungrily swallowing my length and then withdrawing until only my head nestled at the entrance to her canal.

"I need to come again. Can you come too, Granddad or do you need more recovery time?"

My response was to press my cum-coated lips to her mouth while my fingers found her throbbing clit. But I slowed down to prolong her anticipation. I knew that this was somewhat cruel, but I needed to at least try to assert some control.

"Do you want to come together?" I asked, though I knew on round two it would take me some time, but she seemed unlikely to wait.

"I...I.... am coming now, b...but I think this is just the start of a chain if you can play catch up."

She was just as slutty as her mother, which I loved.

I felt her climax crash around me. Her pussy throbbed extra hot, which in turn made me throb more, my recovery time amazing me.

"I've never had a fuck this good, not even your Grandmother."

"Better than my mother even?"

"She did things we haven't tried yet."

"I know. I'm so excited to have you fuck my ass."

"That will take some time- I need to be very stiff."

"That's okay, you can lick the cream pie out of my cunt to revive yourself."

Had her mother told her how much I loved that meal?

The lightning illuminated the room again and distracted her while I wormed my finger past her sphincter/

"Yesss, Grandad, finger fuck my ass, make it ready for your cock."

I added a second digit to her rear passageway. Only a thin membrane separated my fingers from my cock. I could feel the one with the other. It was like fondling myself, except sexier.

"I can feel you inside both holes playing with me."

"Do you want to play with my ass again, see if that helps me fill you up with my seed?"

"I think instead I'll try squeezing your balls gently and see what happens."

What happened would have been predictable if she had done it when my balls were full earlier and saved the prostate stimulation for this round. But her cunt was milking my shaft and head more than her mouth had done. I again spurted semen, this time painting the walls of her pussy.

As she expected, my orgasm triggered the next wave of her climax- legs locking behind my back, humping up hard from the chair climaxing.

She screamed with what I assumed was joy, and then collapsed in the chair. The rain beat against the window. Otherwise, everything was so quiet.

My head rested on her heaving bosom as we both caught our breath.

After what was either two minutes or two hours- time had lost all meaning- she grabbed my hair and lifted my face up where I could see her grin.

"Time to show me how much you love cream pie, Granddad."

She gave me a bit of a push down toward her quim before releasing my hair. My mouth ended up aligned with her belly button. I recalled how she had squirmed earlier as I licked there. This time, I took my time until she begged me to move on.

I skipped quickly past her pubes and settled my lips over her clit, which was still a hard pebble nestled in its nest. Her labia glistened with my juice, and I lapped them clean, the taste of my cream mixed with her fluids- I was a bit creamy and she was tangier. The mixture differed slightly from other cunts I had eaten after coming but was very pleasant.

My tongue explored all of her folds, desperately seeking more satisfaction. She squirmed in the chair, watching the storm behind me. This time, she orgasmed even louder, outshouting the rain beating against the window.

"Flip me over and fuck my ass," she begged. She grabbed the chair back with her hands, which steadied her, but would give her more leverage to push back against my fucking.

My cock was still slick from fucking my granddaughter, and the assplay had already dilated her forbidden passage. Like I had done with her mother, I waited for a boom of thunder to grab her attention before I pushed my helmet past the anal ring. She levered herself back and down, her bowel swallowing my shaft so much that only my lap stopped the penetration.

"Oh, Grandad, your cock fills up my ass better than anyone has before."

Her muscles once again tried to milk a load out of my cock. I could not recall the last time I had come three times in one session, but my little pixie inspired more than anyone, even her mother, who was more curvy and substantial.

Thinking about how light she was, I used her tits as handles to lift her up. My cock stayed in her rear, as she wriggled to get more pleasure. I spun her around so that I was back sitting in my thunder watch chair, with her sitting on my lap, my meat throbbing in her bowel.

In that position, I was able to piston her vertically, keeping my helmet within her anus and then slamming our bodies together. Rinse and repeat. Until without warning I stuck my thumb out to touch her pearl as she came down. That did it for her. She writhed in my lap as her climax shook her. Like I had with her mother months before, I held her tightly, so she did not fall, finally wrapping her in my arms and giving her a backwards bear hug.

"You need to come again too, Granddad."

"The tank might be empty, dear."

"Oh. No. I want my bowel filled with your dreamy cream."

She flexed her muscles as if to milk me. My shaft throbbed, but nothing else happened. In this position, she was not able to stimulate my prostate, or even reach my aching balls. That pleasant pain was the only indication that I protested too much. Clearly the source of my seed was still stirring.

What to do, what to do.

She kissed me deeply and bounced extra hard as the thunder resumed. That reminded me of assfucking her mother in this very chair during an earlier storm. The more I pictured my daughter, the more my testes roiled.

I recalled my daughter teasing me about orgasms, but in her case, it was because she was the one yet to climax. Somehow, that made my heart ache. I longed to fuck my daughter again, and closed my eyes to imagine that was happening. It took some suspension of disbelief due to the differences between the two women, but they were both my descendants, and I loved how they descended on my pole while it was up their ass.

Except I did not think "descendants", I thought "fruit of my loins", but that was impossible, wasn't it? Could I possibly have impregnated my daughter all those years ago?

Doing the math proved impossible while she thrust against my groin, twisting her hips to pressure me further to come.

Unlike her mother, she refused to rise up off my meat and finish me in her mouth.

"Fuck your daughter,' she whispered into my ear.

"But you are my granddaughter."

"Can't I be both? I am the fruit of your loins."

True or not, the possibility, the matter-of-fact way she asserted it, made me love her more. I wanted, nay, needed to express that love in the way I knew best, by painting her bowel with my cream.

I cut off further chatter by focusing on nibbling her titties. That made her arch her back, which in turn drove her pelvis harder into my groin. Just as I switched tits to pay attention equally, it happened -- my goo did not gush, or even surge. It had just enough force to spurt, and then dribble to a conclusion as my spent meat shrank, held in place just by her sphincter.

"It would be really dirty if I sucked you clean after you were in my rear. But then you need to swallow what will drain out of my ass."

She kept her arms locked behind me and used her legs to push us onto the floor.

"Get ready, Granddad, because once I flip around, the gunk will gush out of me."

"My thumb should be a decent plug til I get my mouth there."

I prepared by positioning my fat digit at the opening of her cunt, pressing it up beside my shrinking cock. Soon, it was easy to snuggle my thumb into her anus right beside my cock, filling the gap.

"Now," I instructed, falling gently from the chair to land on my back. She spun like a gymnast, her hair brushing my pelvis as it approached her lips. That was my cue to pop my prick loose. She licked my helmet as I allowed my tainted seed to flow past my lips into my mouth. It was the dirtiest thing I had ever done.

Almost as dirty as my granddaughter who might really be my daughter licking my brown stained shaft.

Just at that moment, the storm passed, and the room was silent except for the sounds of mouths on flesh.

The quiet was interrupted by the thrilling of a cell phone- of course my baby had brought her device upstairs when she had come up. It was buried in her clothing, but that pile was so skimpy that it only took a moment for her to grab the phone.

I could see the display which read "Mom".

She put the phone on speaker as she answered and I heard my daughter's voice. In spite of all the exercise with her daughter, that still made my ancient cock ache. It twitched as she spoke after the pleasantries.

"I heard that you guys were having a huge storm. I was afraid for you and wanted to tell you to go upstairs to Grandad's third floor lair. You will no doubt find him there. He is a good man to hug you when you are scared."

"Oh, Mommy, I was scared but Grandad made it all better. You should have been here to watch. In fact, why don't you visit for the weekend?"

12