A Perfect Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It turns out he works for your father. He knows the caretaker of the church so he knew when it was going to be empty and your father paid him to marry us," she sobbed.

Her body shook and I wanted to wrap her in my arms and hold her but I had a feeling she had more to say, so I sat and waited.

"Even the house is fake," she began, now speaking in a more normal voice. "Your father rented it and hasn't paid the rent in months. When I told your father's associate that the two men were looking for him he got scared. He told me they had been playing a long con, whatever that is, and the best thing I could do was forget I'd ever known your father and get out of town. That was a week ago. Since then I've been looking for your father, and staying at friend's houses. I went home once but the men were there loading everything into trucks. When they left, I slipped in the back door and everything is gone, even my clothes. I had to borrow these," she indicted what she was wearing, "from a friend so no one would recognize me."

"Fuck," I hissed in a low voice before continuing. "Do you have any idea who the men are or who they work for?"

"No. I thought about going to the police but since I didn't know who the men were ..."

"It's best you didn't. Knowing my father those men probably work for someone else. Someone with a lot of money and, in this country, that means someone with a lot of power."

"They left this at the house," she said as she handed me a piece of paper. I instantly recognized the name. Though not a big-time boss in the crime world he wasn't someone you wanted to piss off which is exactly what my father had obviously done.

"I have an idea," I said, after thinking about Sarah's options, "but you're going to have to trust me. And I mean REALLY trust me because if this goes bad, neither of us will be coming back."

Sarah sat there staring out the window, the only sound coming from an old clock I'd picked up in the bazaar. "I need to tell you something before I lose my nerve," she hesitated as she took a deep breath. "I don't know why but I DO trust you. In fact, I trust you more than any other person I've ever known and ... I'm also VERY attracted to you. That's why ... you know ... Holi. I admit I've been with other men while I was in college and even a few after that but once I married your father ... or didn't marry your father, I was a faithful wife until that night."

I stood quickly, and helped her to her feet as I wrapped my arms around her. "I understand. It happened, not that I'm sorry, but it's nothing for you to be ashamed of."

She pulled away, a look of fire in her eyes. "I'm not ashamed of that night. If I'm ashamed of anything it's that I want it to happen again."

The world around us seemed to disappear as we looked at each other. Then, as if the most natural thing in the world, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Our lips met. We were Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, the only two people in the world.

Her lips were soft, full, and moist yet there was an urgency in them. How long we stood there with our lips pressed against each other didn't seem to matter. What did matter was the feelings that flowed between us. We both felt the passion and lust that we were barely keeping under control but we also felt something far more, something far deeper and more important.

"Wow," I sighed when we finally broke apart to take a breath. "I don't think I've ever been kissed like that."

"Me either," she laughed, "and just imagine there's more to come if we want," she finished teasingly.

"Oh, I want all right ... but right now I think we need to take care of your other problem."

She nodded, as she watched me pick up the piece of paper and my phone. After working my way up through the chain of command, I finally got to talk to someone who could help and two hours later we were ushered into the back room of an upscale bar on the west bank.

A large, muscular man sat behind a desk in a leather chair leaving no doubt he was the one in charge.

"I'm ..." I began.

"I know who you are and who she is," he said in a deep baritone voice. "What I want to know is where your father is."

"I honestly don't know," I replied.

"So he fucked you over too," he said without a bit of doubt.

"It looks like it."

"And you," he said looking at Sarah. "You have no idea where your husband ... excuse me, where that fucker who pretended to be your husband is?"

"No, sir."

"Hmmm ... that's exactly what that little rat we caught trying to leave town said."

The startled look on Sarah's face said exactly what we were both thinking.

"Don't worry about him. He's not permanently gone," the large man sneered, "but he won't be able to tell any more lies for quite awhile or at least not until the broken bones in his jaw heal."

A look of relief flowed over Sarah.

"As for you two. This really isn't your problem so I'm gonna let you go. The only condition is that if you see that son-of-a-bitch you let me know."

Sarah and I both agreed while at the same time realizing that the man knew we'd never be calling him because we were never going to see my father again.

"I know this is going to sound crazy," Sarah sighed as we left the bar, "But the smell of all that food in there has gotten me hungry."

I laughed as we headed back to the east side of the city and found a small, curb-side restaurant where we ate a hearty meal. As we finished, I noticed Sarah becoming more and more withdrawn as she sat staring off into the sky.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to my father," she said in a voice so soft I barely heard it over the traffic noise. "I hate to impose but will you come with me?"

"Yes," I answered as I reached across the table and took her hand. "And for future reference I'll go anywhere with you that you wanna go."

"You mean that?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Yep," I replied before hesitating, realizing the double meaning of what I was about to say, "till death us do part."

A look of surprise and shook filled her face as she stared at me. "You don't mean that."

"I do, if you do," I replied, once again realizing the double meaning in the comment.

"We need to see my father ... NOW," she said as she stood.

I quickly paid the bill and the two of us walked the several blocks to her father's business. Unfortunately, he wasn't there. The foreman said that he'd been worried about Sarah and had gone home early to try and find out what had happened to her.

We didn't say a word as we walked towards her father's house but I knew things had changed, for the better, when I felt Sarah wrap her hand in mine.

The moment we stepped into the yard, the front door opened and Sarah's mother ran out wrapping her arms around Sarah, hugging her. Though I didn't understand a word of what was being said I could only assume it was good since tears were streaming down Sarah's cheeks. In the mean time, I noticed her father standing in the doorway, the look of concern melting like ice to be replaced by one of fatherly love.

"Come in, come in," her mother said bringing me back to the moment.

Once inside, her father and I sat on the veranda, just as I had done the last time I had been there. Sarah and her mother soon joined us and we told them everything ... or almost everything. Neither of us said a word about what had happened between us on Holi.

"So your father lied about everything?" her father asked.

"Yes."

"Including the marriage?"

"Yes."

"So she was never married to him?"

"Not according to what we've found out."

"That is good and bad ... very, very bad."

"Why?" I asked, not understanding his response.

"It is good that she was never married to him because now she can marry another if someone can be found. But it is very, very bad because she was living with a man without being married to him. In the eyes of many people she will be considered ..."

"A whore," Sarah interrupted.

"... undesirable," her father finished. "No Arab man would marry such a woman. It is also a problem because even though we've forgiven her, she can't move back in with the family without bringing disgrace and dishonor on the household. Perhaps she could stay with you until she can find her own place," her father said, half a question and half a statement.

"Maybe there's another way," I said.

"Yes?"

I looked at Sarah, the unspoken question now laying between us.

"You don't have to do that," she said, softly.

"I DON'T have to do anything but what if I WANT to? Will you consider it?"

She nodded her head before looking at her father and I knew what I needed to do next.

"Sir. Are proxy marriages recognized in Istanbul?"

"No, I do not think so but they might be in some of the outer villages. Why?"

"With your permission and blessing I'd like to marry your daughter."

Her father was stunned. "You want to marry the woman who was disgraced by your father?

"Yes."

"And you want to marry this man even after what his father has done to you and this family?" he asked Sarah.

"Only with your permission and blessing."

"I must think about this. Please wait here," he said as he took his wife's hand and the two of them went into the house.

We could hear them talking but not clear enough to know what they had decided before they came back out to the veranda.

"I ..." he started to say before seeing Sarah's mother standing in the doorway. "We, agree and give you our blessings under one condition."

"What?"

"That the marriage take place here in this house to show that all is forgiven and help restore my daughter's honor."

"Hmmmm ... how about this instead?" I asked as I outlined my plan.

"So my daughter was never married to your father?" her father said after I'd explained what I had in mind. "He was your proxy? And now that you've arrived the two of you want the marriage to be recognized by renewing your vows here at the house? Is that right?"

"Yes, sir. In the mean time, we'll slip away to one of the villages you mentioned earlier and get married so there's no question if anyone ever asks for our marriage paperwork. I'm pretty sure with the right incentive," I said as I rubbed my thumb and forefinger together, "the clerk can make a mistake on the date so it looks like we've been married all this time."

"You'd do all that for me?" Sarah asked, tears running down her face again.

"Sarah. In case I haven't told you, these last several months have been the best of my life. Spending time with you and meeting your family. I can't think of a better way to spend the rest of my life ... that is, if you'll have me."

"So you love me?"

"Yes. But the bigger question is do you love me? I don't want you to marry me just because it's a way out of the problems you have. I'll help you with those no matter what you say."

She looked at me and then her father and then her mother before replying. "Papa, please turn away. I'm about to be VERY Hindu and don't want to embarrass you."

Her father turned away, a smile on his face, as Sarah walked up to me, stood on her tip-toes and threw her arms around my neck pulling my lips down to meet hers.

Two weeks later, we celebrated our marriage at Sarah's parents home. The whole neighborhood, Arab and Hindi, attended and though some seemed to doubt what we said about our marriage the certificate we received from the cleric put a stop to that.

Afterwards, my new father-in-law led Sarah and I a few blocks away and pointed at a beautifully decorated home. "What do you think of this house?"

"It's beautiful but not nearly as good as yours," I said, observing the custom of never praising one's own possessions over another's.

"Good," he said as he placed his arms over his chest, "because it is yours."

"What?" Sarah said, not believing what she'd just heard.

"I want my daughter and my new son to be happy ... and close by," he snickered, "so it will be easy for me to see my future grandchildren."

Sarah blushed a deeper red than I'd ever seen. "Papa," she said as she shook her head.

"Now go. Begin your lives together," he finished as he turned and walked away, humming the same tune we'd heard on Holi.

Sarah and I entered and began to explore the house. The living room was large and easily capable of having the family over to visit and the kitchen had not only an indoor oven but an old-fashion brick one out in the courtyard. The courtyard itself was at least twice the size of the one that had been at my father's house. There was also a library, a study, two bathrooms including one with a walk-in shower, and several bedrooms, each larger than the one before.

Sarah gave a small squeal when she opened the door to the smallest bedroom because there, stacked neatly against the walls or draped over a full-size bed were all her clothes and belongings from her old house. A note was carefully laid across the top dress:

These should never have been taken when your old home was emptied. Please accept my apologizes and enjoy your new life with your husband.

It wasn't signed but we both knew where the things had come from.

"Talk about a surprising night," I sighed. "First, the house and now all your stuff returned."

"The night isn't over yet," she whispered seductively into my ear.

"Wha ...?"

"Here," she said as she handed me a white robe, "put this on and go lay down on the bed in the master bedroom. I'll be there in a few minutes. I have a special surprise for you," she purred.

I think I changed into the robe in record time and was stretched out on the bed when she returned.

She was wearing a see-thru purple short robe with a matching set of purple g-string panties underneath. The only other things were a wedding band, that I'd asked her to wear as part of our wedding ceremony, a pair of small dangle earrings that her mother insisted she wear, and a pair of purple high-heels.

My mouth fell open at the sight of the beauty in front of me.

"You like?" she asked as she spun around in front of me.

"Oh yeah."

"Then maybe I should just leave it on and go to sleep," she said, teasingly.

"Hell, no!"

"You men are all so predictable. All you want to see is a woman's body," she purred as she slid the robe from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

For the second time in my life, I was looking at the body of the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Her hair was swept back over his shoulders revealing her tear-drop shaped breasts. They rode high on her chest without a hint of sag and her nipples stood out hard and erect, darkening by the second as the blood flowed to them. She walked towards the bed with the grace of a dancer, her hips swaying to some internal music until she reached the edge of the bed.

"I don't think I'll need these anymore," she whispered as she kicked off her high-heels and slid her panties over her hips, releasing them to flutter down her legs and pool on the floor.

My cock hardened at the sight of her as she climbed up on the bed and lay down next to me.

"Now can I tell you what my surprise is?"

"You mean seeing you like this isn't the surprise?!"

"No," she giggled, "it's something far more ... intimate," she said her breath like a light breeze against my neck.

"Okay," was the best answer I could think of since my 'little head' was doing all my thinking at that moment.

She snuggled up closer, her breasts pressed against my side, as she draped a leg over my hip and gently rubbed it against my cock. "I know you might find this hard to believe but I'm a virgin."

"Wha ...?" I said in disbelief. "You were marr ... with my father and said you'd had other lovers before that so how ...?"

She placed one of her delicate fingers across my lips to stop me before continuing. "There are many different ways for a woman to please a man, some of which you've enjoyed and as I explained there are times I enjoy a certain type of sex but no one has ever had me this way. Tonight will be the first and only time I can give this gift to the man I love."

My mind swirled at what she'd just told me. A 32 year old woman, with her looks, still a virgin? My mind almost couldn't accept it, not that I thought about it for too long.

She instantly rolled over on top of me and sat in my lap. I reached out my arms and put my hands on her soft, rounded hips as she lowered herself closer to me and softly brushed my lips with hers. When I responded to her kiss, she parted her lips, the tip of her tongue lightly brushing against mine. It felt as if thousands of volts of electricity was running through me. I parted my lips and met her probing tongue, the beginning of a long, passionate kiss. Our tongues battled with each other, me sucking hers into my mouth, then her sucking mine into hers. We ground our mouths against each other harder and harder, our hands rubbing all over each other's bodies.

After what seemed like an eternity, we broke the kiss and she sat up, a wanton look on her face. "Sit up," she murmured as she slid from my lap.

I sat up as she helped me remove my robe only to have her sit on my lap again. This time when she leaned forward, she pressed her hard, erect nipples into my naked chest, kissing and sucking on my mouth, cheeks, and neck, while I nibbled at her ears and our hands continued exploring each other's bodies.

Finally, taking some initiative, I cupped one of her glorious breasts in my hand, twisting and pulling on the nipple as I slid two fingers between her legs, quickly finding the hardened nub of her clit.

"Yessssss," she hissed as she arched her back forcing herself down on my fingers. "You definitely seem to know your way around a woman's body," she moaned as she began to rock back and forth on my lap. "I like the way you're running your fingers across my clit. It's making me so wet, and I'll need to be as wet as I can to get that big, beautiful cock of yours in me," she purred. "But first, I want to feel your cock in my mouth. I want to taste that delicious cum of yours," she finished as she pushed me back onto the bed and spun around so her face was right over my rigid pole.

I barely had time to take a breath before she continued. "I don't know what it is about your cock but I love the sight and feel of it," she moaned seductively as she lowered her head and began to lick along its length.

"Ohhh, fuck," I groaned, realizing that if I didn't find something to take my mind off what she was doing I was going to cum far too soon. The distraction I needed was before my eyes when I opened them.

Her pussy was only a few inches from me. It reminded me, vaguely, of one of the exotic flowers I'd seen growing throughout the city. The outer lips were swollen and a deep shade of pink while the inner lips were just barely visible in the slit between the outer ones. They were lighter in color but shimmered from the moisture that coated them. A single drop of her juices hung from her nether lips. Instinctively, my hands wrapped around her hips pulling her down as I raised my head.

"You don't have to that," she whispered. "I know some men think it's dirty."

"Those men are dumb fucks," I replied.

She didn't say another word as she relaxed, lowering her womanly treasure to me while at the same time she opened her mouth and slowly slipped her lips down around my cock.

I didn't say anything either as I began to kiss and lick her pussy. "She tastes so good. A bit of melon, a bit of lavender, and a whole lot of woman," I thought as my tongue probed the sensitive area between her inner and outer lips. I felt her body tremble above me and knew she was fighting the same battle I was ... to avoid cumming too soon. That was when I changed what I was doing and began running the flat of my tongue up and down her slit, as if I were licking an ice cream cone. The difference was that when I reached the top I pressed against the bundle of nerves just barely hidden under their hood.