A Perfect Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

"Give it to me. Cum for me. Fuck me. Give me your baby."

My legs shook and I gasped for breath as I continued to drive into her until I suddenly noticed her tits swaying and bouncing beneath her. In one fluid motion I released her hips and reached under her, grabbing an orb in my hand.

"Yesssssss," she hissed. "Squeeze it. Pull on the nipple. So close. Don't make me wait."

Doing as she'd said, I grabbed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing it and pulling it until I was almost afraid I was going to rip it from her body before releasing it to bounce back into place. Then I grabbed her other tit and did the same thing. Over and over I teased her tits and over and over I felt her tremble beneath me.

After a few moments, I realized we'd reached a plateau. Neither of us was getting closer to an orgasm, maybe because we'd already made love earlier or maybe because she was so wet. I didn't know. All I knew was that I needed to do something to fulfill her fantasy. Instinctively, I released her nipple and slid my hand down across her stomach and between her legs. The junction was so wet I could feel her juices running down her inner thigh.

"Wha ...?" she began to ask only to get her answer as I slid my finger across her clit. "Owwwwww," she sighed.

With my thumb in her ass and the index finger of my other hand stroking her clit, I thrust my cock into her again and again.

Suddenly, I felt her body tighten beneath me.

"Yeah ... yeah ... yeah," she panted. "Going to CUMMMMMMMM," she shrieked not bothering to try and muffle the sounds.

Her pussy clamped down around my cock and I could feel the muscles rippling up and down the length of my shaft, sucking it in deeper as it tried to milk the cum from my balls. "Me tooooooo," I groaned as a kaleidoscope of colors flashed before my eyes. My cum rocketed up the length of my shaft and into her waiting pussy. I lost count of how many times my cock pumped strands of my baby-making liquid into her. Everything around me seemed to stand still and fade away; her and I the only two things in the world that mattered. Breathing heavily, I collapsed on top of her, driving my cock into her as I pinned her to the bed.

"Mmmmmm," she whispered.

We laid like that as we soared off into orgasmic bliss.

After an eternity, or maybe just a few moments, I felt her stir under me and realized how heavy I must be laying on her like I was. Instinctively, I began to roll off of her only to have her reach around and grab my ass and hold me in place.

"Not yet," she muttered. "Leave your cock in me. Just help me with this," she said as she lifted slightly and slid a pillow under her hips. After getting the pillow in place, we again settled back onto the bed.

"Why?"

She giggled as she replied. "This way your cum will settle deep inside of me and find its way into my womb."

I felt our combined fluids trickle from around my cock and down onto the sheets beneath us. "I think it might be a little too late for that."

"Silly man," she giggled again. "You filled me up so much there was no other place to go but out."

"Oh," I replied, embarrassed and proud as I wrapped my arms around her. At some point, I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew the sun was shining in through the windows. Sarah was nowhere in sight. I quickly slipped into a robe and found her in the kitchen making tea.

"Good morning, darling."

"Morning."

"Breakfast is almost ready."

"You didn't have to do that."

"It is my pleasure to do this for the man I love," she replied.

"Perfect," I muttered.

"What did you say?"

"I said you're perfect."

"What do you mean?"

I thought about her question for a moment before replying. "My father once told me that the perfect woman is a complete lady out of bed and a total slut in bed," I paused, "And after last night and now this, I'd say there's no other word to describe you but perfect."

She stood there looking at me before asking, "Is the perfect woman a slut only in bed? The reason I ask," she continued a sudden blaze of desire appearing in her eyes, "is that I'm not wearing anything under my burka and I want you to fuck me again ... right here, right now," she finished as she pulled the burka over her head and dropped it to the floor.

"Perfect, absolutely perfect," I said, softly, as I stood and walked towards her.

******************************

As is usual, I'm sure some of those reading this story will question the category I've placed it in. To make it easy I've attached the following definition of 'Incest' from an on-line dictionary.

Incest /ˈɪnsɛst/ is human sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity(blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity (marriage or stepfamily), adoption, clan, or lineage.

As you can clearly see 'step family' is included thus allowing me the option to place the story where I have.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers