All Comments on 'A Personal Message 02: with Orgasms!'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

Sorry to hear you’ve been going through a hard time recently, it’s good to hear you’ve found something that puts a smile on your face.

Mmmmm I wonder what you have in store with 50 Shades More Reasonable, you’ve got me intrigued with this one.

A Quiet Morning: God damn my favourite part of the day, not sure how quiet I could be but that’s my horniest part of the day, I look forward to this one.

Unleashed: Not sure why this one excites, I guess my tastes are more varied than I thought but I do like to please. Mmmm a series…. Interested to see where you take this.

Tied to the edge: Ok this one wins hands down for me, fuck I love to be teased, the release is so much more intense. Please oh please, I want to hear this one!! Please let us know when you will release this one, I promise to take a break before listening so I’m really worked up.

I was going to take a day off playing with myself but that’s out the window now thanks to your moans, not a bad thing 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We are are truly blessed to have you, my friend. I've never felt so beautiful and wanted before, and especially by a practical stranger. I'm so sorry that this week has been difficult for you, I have had some stuff going on in the last few years too. My heart is with you 💗💗💗

I had to stop the audio to say this. But onward with the sexy stuff 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, so I listen to the rest of the audio and I would like to hear the early morning, quiet sex. This has happened to me a few times in my life and it was so much fun.

But also the 3rd option is interesting, I'm not really into rough sex, but you are so sweet/hot that I'm open to it. I've found a lot about myself with you....

SilentSometimesSilentSometimesalmost 2 years ago

I mean, all of the options sound good. If I had to rank them, I’d like to hear tied to the edge, a quiet morning and then the start of the unleashed series.

I’ll be happy with whatever audio cums first ;)

SilentSometimesSilentSometimesalmost 2 years ago

I mean, all of the options sound good. If I had to rank them, I’d like to hear tied to the edge, a quiet morning and then the start of the unleashed series.

I’ll be happy with whatever audio cums first ;)

StrawberrynibbleStrawberrynibblealmost 2 years ago

I’m sorry you’ve been having a rough time. I am glad this brings you joy. I’ve also been having a difficult time and it’s been wonderful to find an escape listening to your wonderful, sexy voice! Your options are like having a delicious buffet put in front of me - how do I choose??? I thought I wanted the morning sex the most, and then you mentioned being at your mercy and tied up and that made me groan to myself… and THEN you mentioned the last option… I never think I want it like that until I’m in that situation and it also drives me crazy! So in short, I’m super horny for everything you have on offer! Maybe it’s not the best for making a decision, but I hope that knowledge brings you a wicked smile. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sad to hear that you are going through anything that causes you any kind of pain. Know that we are all here for you, and please consider yourself hugged. Oh, and since you asked, scenario 2 first please. I really love being teased and coaxed.

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

Hey there. Nice orgasm at the end. I still felt you in my cunt with my legs crossed tightly. Obviously, I’m not alone

I know this kind of activity has been helping me come out of of dark place, I know it’s helping you!! Keep it up

I like all of your ideas. Since I have been without and so horny all the time, concept #3 would be a dream date. Use me as a fucktoy. Please! Looking forward to listening to you

listeningin321listeningin321almost 2 years ago

Im sorry that youve been having a hard time recently, and my heart goes out to you.<3 Im glad youve had us as a distraction to lift your spirits!! Very exciting that youre investing in some new gear, im excited to see how your audios evolve. Id honestly really love to hear any of those three ideas, because they all sounds extremely sexy and pique my interest~ Probably my favorite of the three has got to be Tied to the Edge. Id really love to hear you tying me down and edging me--your short description alone has me wet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello, gorgeous. I am sorry to hear you have been having a hard time, and am also so glad we have given you a little extra to help you get through it. You do the exact same thing for me. When I get a bump in the road I can hear you telling me how sexy I am, how beautiful I am, and all of the things I deserve in life. I'm glad you have even a little of that in return. In addition to making me a hot spent mess when I’m alone, you make me confident and happy when I’m out and about. Never stop telling me how sexy I am. XX.

Learning you have an exhibitionist streak turns me on so much. I love showing off, and being shown off, and making my man obviously hard in locations where he really shouldn’t be, to make other people jealous. I have so many fantasies in this domain. A quite extraordinary quantity. Like, a HUGE number. Starting at the tame end where, for some inexplicable reason, I have given up my regular job and am working in a strip club when the sexiest, most irresistible customer takes a seat right by my stage. His gaze is so intense and hungry, I can’t help but break all of the rules about touching, right there, right then, as the other patrons look on jealously. But with you... I think we should both be fucking in public, because we are both so goddamn sexy. Who wouldn't enjoy accidentally seeing that, when we get too carried away to be discreet?

For your next recording – I can tell the difference between you being into it and you being realllly into it. What gets me off most is the ones you make for you, not us. Please, please choose the scenario which makes your cock the most huge and hard and throbbing as you write it. The one that really turns you on. I can always hear that extra bit of aching lust in your voice. You could read the shipping forecast and it would make me orgasm; but I come hardest when I know you are coming hardest.

_CrimsonPrincess_CrimsonPrincessalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry you've been going through a tough time recently but I'm glad to hear u have been able to cope with it easier <3

As for the three options, obviously I quite like all of them but i think tied to the edge is my favourite. that being said, if Unleashed has been on your list for such a long time... you should get to it! (please!!)

(a quiet morning sounds really good also honestly but i didnt wanna just be like "oh they All sound good" cos that's not super helpful in terms of decision making hehe)

EunaaEunaaalmost 2 years ago

You evil human being you can't expect me to choose one from that ... I legit can't decide though I will go for anything that is similar to AVHTY 😤 that was art

GivingThisATryGivingThisATryalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Mmmm thank you all so much for all your delicious love and support! It really means so much more than I can tell you, you genuinely are just the fucking best <3

And it looks like Tied to the Edge was the clear front runner! It's now complete and uploaded, and I had a blast making it. It's my longest audio yet - look for it in the next batch of new releases :) Thank you so much for pointing me in this delicious direction!

ExhibitionKittenExhibitionKittenalmost 2 years ago

I really like the sleepy morning! Mostly because of the people nearby thing lol big surprise

StrawberrynibbleStrawberrynibblealmost 2 years ago

I come back to listen to this every so often because I also love hearing your conversational tone. I’m pretty sure I could listen to you order a pizza and it would make me wet! It’s probably a good thing you aren’t working in a cubicle near me because I’d have to change my panties on an hourly basis! ;)

BreannaJoBreannaJoover 1 year ago

I'm hooked, keep (us) cumming baby! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg i squirted while listening to you cum

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Coincidentally, another Friday, another bowl of cucumber pulp. What sorcery is this? 🤣

arealfantasyarealfantasy6 months ago

Hearing you confess to being an exhibitionist is such a turn on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES